March 28, 2024, 02:47:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 491867 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: February 05, 2010, 07:24:37 AM »

Where is Haleigh ??
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 06:32:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 02:02:15 AM »

Where is Haleigh ??

Thanks Nutt.... yes, please send Haleigh home.  It is way past time!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 07:19:33 AM »

Prayers for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 09:27:37 AM »

Yes...prayers for Haleigh....

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 09:58:24 AM »

NANCY GRACE

Cops Release Croslin-Cummings Drug Sting Tapes

Aired February 19, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/19/ng.01.html

Prayers that Haleigh is found soon.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 10:09:34 AM »

"I had to spend my 17th birthday with HaLeigh and it F"d my whole night up. WOW 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 10:52:29 AM »

Has this been posted already?

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-18/story/two_new_charges_added_to_misty_croslin_in_court

Two new charges added to Misty Croslin in court
Former stepmother of Haleigh Cummings now faces eight drug-related counts

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 4:54 AM on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2010

PALATKA — As Misty Croslin stood before a judge in shackles and chains Thursday to face seven drug trafficking charges, a California bounty hunter was offering her a way out of jail in an exchange of information.

In addition to being jailed on drug charges, Croslin, 18, is a central figure in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings, a 5-year-old who has been missing from her home in Putnam County for more than a year.

Before Croslin went to her arraignment, the bail that stood between her and freedom was about $1.3 million. In Sacramento, Calif., Thursday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said he was willing to pay a bond he estimated at $135,000 to get her out.

The deal has a caveat.

“It’s got to bear fruit,’ he said. “It’s got to lead me to Haleigh.”

Padilla is best known in Florida for bailing out Casey Anthony in 2008. Anthony was charged with killing her young daughter in Central Florida.

Croslin’s attorney, Robert Fields, has written Padilla a letter to back off.

Fields said Padilla wants to question Croslin, then decide if he will arrange a bond.

“If he likes the answers, he will bail her out,” he said. “It’s a license to interrogate.”

In conversations with her parents, Croslin has asked that they maintain contact with Padilla, who came to southern Putnam County when Haleigh disappeared.

Fields said Croslin has changed her mind.

“Hearing his [Padilla’s] conditions she doesn’t want to do it,” he said.

Fields said he would be willing to accept help with her bail if the offer came with no strings attached.

Padilla said he does not believe Croslin was asleep, as she said she was, when Haleigh disappeared.

“I’m not going to believe that,” he said.

Padilla said he also has been helping Croslin’s parents and bought a 2001 Ford Taurus for her father, who is not working and says notoriety from Haleigh’s case has kept him from getting a job. Padilla said he also gave Hank Croslin money to meet expenses.

“I don’t believe she’s told the cops what happened,” Padilla said.

Croslin was arraigned on seven charges of trafficking Thursday and was brought to the courtroom in a blue jail uniform and with cornrows in her hair. Two of the charges were new, and could increase the bail.

She faces an additional trafficking charge in St. Johns County.
(snipped)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 10:53:40 AM »

wow! what a biotch! wonder what Ron thinks about her saying this??? I would really like to slap Misty's face for saying such a thing!
what bugs me is that she didn't HAVE to spend her 17th birthday with Haleigh..she could have left that home anytime and lived somewhere else...perhaps if Misty would have left Ron and the kids, Haleigh would still be home and none of us would have been any the wiser of the goings on in Satsuma...jmo

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 11:14:55 AM »

wow! what a biotch! wonder what Ron thinks about her saying this??? I would really like to slap Misty's face for saying such a thing!
what bugs me is that she didn't HAVE to spend her 17th birthday with Haleigh..she could have left that home anytime and lived somewhere else...perhaps if Misty would have left Ron and the kids, Haleigh would still be home and none of us would have been any the wiser of the goings on in Satsuma...jmo

Cookie - so true.  We all have choices in life.  She is the ringleader in my opinion.  Looking at her family dynamics says it all to me.  She rules them all.  This is no beaten downtrodden pathetic thing we are seeing this is a self centered falsely entitled POS who has been enabled to be the way she is by everyone around her.  Ron is no different.  This is what parents get when they allow there guilt to become the dominating factor in child rearing, imo. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 11:24:56 AM »

I watch all of the video's of the tapes but this one appears to have more on it and it is clearly Hope Sykes in the UC car.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/02/20/news/news0350.tnv
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 11:25:42 AM »

Cookie - so true.  We all have choices in life.  She is the ringleader in my opinion.  Looking at her family dynamics says it all to me.  She rules them all.  This is no beaten downtrodden pathetic thing we are seeing this is a self centered falsely entitled POS who has been enabled to be the way she is by everyone around her.  Ron is no different.  This is what parents get when they allow there guilt to become the dominating factor in child rearing, imo. 
Ron and Misty deserve each other, both losers. IMO
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 11:32:53 AM »

In the video posted Ron clearly shows how he is just invovled with drug dealing as Misty. They are both losers...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 11:33:15 AM »

I think they are doing coke ... just an observation from the tapes...Misty and Ron both keep touching their noses?  Or snorting something? jmo of tapes.

There also is a comment from Ron about someone getting the scripts filled from the VA.  So a disabled veteran is making some money in the deal.  No surprise to me there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 11:39:48 AM »

I think they are doing coke ... just an observation from the tapes...Misty and Ron both keep touching their noses?  Or snorting something? jmo of tapes.

There also is a comment from Ron about someone getting the scripts filled from the VA.  So a disabled veteran is making some money in the deal.  No surprise to me there.
I missed that, I'm going to look again, I had trouble last night with video 2.  Jersey, both Ron and Misty were enjoying the drug dealing a little too much. One thing that disturbed me horribly is that Jr was at some place, I think it was called Stop And Play. It is one thing to drop a child in a place like that if you have a doctor's appointment or something else when bringing a child along would be not appropriate, but to drop a child off so you can deal drugs? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 11:42:52 AM »

In the video posted Ron clearly shows how he is just invovled with drug dealing as Misty. They are both losers...

I don't have a bone in this fight, just calling what I see that Misty is not a beaten pathetic thing as some have said.  Yes they are both losers you will get no arguement from me on that one.  They are all losers every last one of them, Cummings, Croslins and Sheffields.  That is my opinion.  I mean hell Crystal can't even pass a drug test after she gets junior back.  I'm not here to talk about who is the better of these POS or tit for tat.  All I care about is that LE has the facts and their facts state that MIsty is the key in the disappearance in Haleigh.  And she clearly IMO is not a damsel in distress which some may feel she is IMO.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2010, 11:44:06 AM »

I missed that, I'm going to look again, I had trouble last night with video 2.  Jersey, both Ron and Misty were enjoying the drug dealing a little too much. One thing that disturbed me horribly is that Jr was at some place, I think it was called Stop And Play. It is one thing to drop a child in a place like that if you have a doctor's appointment or something else when bringing a child along would be not appropriate, but to drop a child off so you can deal drugs? 

Yes.. Disturbing .. Haleigh is out there somewhere and all Ron and Misty care about is dealing drugs and using... And Jr is somewhere while they are doing their deeds.. Sick...I hope they both rot in jail...

God Bless Haleigh and Jr..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2010, 11:49:07 AM »

Attorneys for Ronald Cummings, father of missing HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings, and Cummings' ex-wife, Misty Croslin, were practically speechless Friday when they learned that videotape of the couple's alleged drug-dealing had been sent to a nationally televised entertainment program.

"I'm a little shocked they would mail out the video," said Cummings' lawyer, Terry Shoemaker, of Mowrey, Shoemaker Beardsley in St. Augustine. "That's the whole case.

"I've never, ever seen that happen."

Although the attorneys said they had not yet received their videos, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a copy of the alleged drug transactions to the Nancy Grace show.

The footage was scheduled to be aired Friday night.

Shoemaker said the attorneys had been told they could view the "unredacted" version at the sheriff's office.

Continues..

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-02-20/cummings-croslin-video-released
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 11:51:38 AM »

Attorneys for Ronald Cummings, father of missing HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings, and Cummings' ex-wife, Misty Croslin, were practically speechless Friday when they learned that videotape of the couple's alleged drug-dealing had been sent to a nationally televised entertainment program.

"I'm a little shocked they would mail out the video," said Cummings' lawyer, Terry Shoemaker, of Mowrey, Shoemaker Beardsley in St. Augustine. "That's the whole case.

"I've never, ever seen that happen."

Although the attorneys said they had not yet received their videos, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office sent a copy of the alleged drug transactions to the Nancy Grace show.

The footage was scheduled to be aired Friday night.

Shoemaker said the attorneys had been told they could view the "unredacted" version at the sheriff's office.

Continues..

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-02-20/cummings-croslin-video-released

That's funny.  What did they expect?  I hope they both rot in jail and tommy along with them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2010, 11:54:04 AM »

What I got out of the tapes, Misty is the people person, she can talk and flirt, while Ron is not a people person. Ron needed Misty for that part, while he had the ideas for it all. I just don't see Misty being no mastermind of anything. Even that idea about leaving the drugs in the bathroom at Spinners, and then she would go into the bathroom to get them, that wasn't her idea, that was Ron telling her to tell the under cover police that. IMO
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 11:55:10 AM »

Another funny thing I noticed in the tapes is the undercover keeps the back doors locked so he keeps having to unlock them to let them out.  Now wouldn't some of you find that weird.  I mean if I have people in my back seat they usually holler hey take the door locks off man.  Or ask why do you keep lockings us in.  Maybe it's just weird to me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.