April 30, 2024, 09:48:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 493167 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 20, 2010, 08:12:56 PM »

this is one I'm talking about but it could just be the way the chain is laying on his neck?

I was checking all over and did not find one but the one you found does look like a ring on a chain..
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: February 20, 2010, 08:14:54 PM »

Why were the players stating that Joe Overstreet left that morning?? This was on Maven's Photo's.. Why lie?

i don't know but tat time stamp is the date of the file he could have put up fliers and still left that morning.... he did leave soon after because on his old ms there were comments from his sis's husb telling him just go back down and help look so you can clear your name.... maybe he went back down??? i dunno
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 20, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

btw I stole that pic from Cranky's site.  I know your a member here now and I hope you do not mind, with a name like cranky one never knows, lol.

When bringing over pics and articles from places, it's etiquette to give the link/source     
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 11:27:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: February 20, 2010, 08:15:01 PM »

this is one I'm talking about but it could just be the way the chain is laying on his neck?

I was checking all over and did not find one but the one you found does look like a ring on a chain..

Boy I am real talkative tonight. There is a difference from wearing a ring on your left finger than a ring on a chain...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 20, 2010, 08:16:53 PM »

Boy I am real talkative tonight. There is a difference from wearing a ring on your left finger than a ring on a chain...

I know what u mean.  I guess we are all just looking for a clue.  Lord help us!  ha ha.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2010, 08:18:29 PM »

Why were the players stating that Joe Overstreet left that morning?? This was on Maven's Photo's.. Why lie?

i don't know but tat time stamp is the date of the file he could have put up fliers and still left that morning.... he did leave soon after because on his old ms there were comments from his sis's husb telling him just go back down and help look so you can clear your name.... maybe he went back down??? i dunno

Very true, I remember that.  It was posted on a myspace if I remember right.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2010, 08:20:06 PM »

snipped from Maven..

As for the Joe Overstreet picture, it was listed in the archives of the Palatka Daily, it was in archives from Feb 10-14 but the date in the caption says the 16th.  It is from the early days, but I have no idea when it was taken.

I believe they used that picture on the front page of the paper on the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance, that's what was being said on Twitter anyway.

I have no idea why they would lie, I'm sure it's not the only lie that's been told.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2010, 08:23:51 PM »

I have a hard time believeing that Haleigh a bright smart five, almost six yr old saw some pills and thought they were candy and od'ed that is my problem with the whole other side of this.  The statistics just aren't there.  We have discussed lollies and such till I'm blue in the face.  These people are not that sophisticated.  They are doing roxies and meth and crap drugs or coke.  And Haleigh is as an intelligent little lady.  I've seen children reared around drug parents they know what mom & dad's special candies are and what to stay away from especially at 5.

she migt not have thought they were candy... wen my kid was 5 it ate everything... chewed on erasers game pieces etc... she didn't have to think it was candy to put it in her mouth.... sometimes kids tat see pill poppers see mommy and daddy taking their medicine as though it was candy and saying things like mommy is sick i need my meds etc...maybe she knew it was meds and did it anyways
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2010, 08:24:04 PM »

I guess I'm just looking for something other than Haleigh od'ed all on her own.  I can go with the police call at the croslin home an hour before and TN knowing and ggs knowing I just don't see the od.  I can clearly see Misty doing it but not Haleigh stumbling on pills(that I'm sure were common and precious in that house) and oding like they were candy.  any other thoughts on that angle?

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2010, 08:26:32 PM »

snipped from Maven..

As for the Joe Overstreet picture, it was listed in the archives of the Palatka Daily, it was in archives from Feb 10-14 but the date in the caption says the 16th.  It is from the early days, but I have no idea when it was taken.

I believe they used that picture on the front page of the paper on the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance, that's what was being said on Twitter anyway.

I have no idea why they would lie, I'm sure it's not the only lie that's been told.

the date is upload info... and why didn't thhey mention brandon frye was down in fl too
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2010, 08:27:40 PM »

I have a hard time believeing that Haleigh a bright smart five, almost six yr old saw some pills and thought they were candy and od'ed that is my problem with the whole other side of this.  The statistics just aren't there.  We have discussed lollies and such till I'm blue in the face.  These people are not that sophisticated.  They are doing roxies and meth and crap drugs or coke.  And Haleigh is as an intelligent little lady.  I've seen children reared around drug parents they know what mom & dad's special candies are and what to stay away from especially at 5.

she migt not have thought they were candy... wen my kid was 5 it ate everything... chewed on erasers game pieces etc... she didn't have to think it was candy to put it in her mouth.... sometimes kids tat see pill poppers see mommy and daddy taking their medicine as though it was candy and saying things like mommy is sick i need my meds etc...maybe she knew it was meds and did it anyways

Penny thanks, that's what I was looking for...a different perspective on a 5 yr old.  I know statistics and I know 5 yr olds just not this 5 yr old.  statistics and my knowledge do not support it and I do not want to believe that this could of happened and maybe that's a block for me?!  I can see it happening just not to Haleigh but that could just be my wants and desires...who knows.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2010, 08:29:22 PM »

I guess I'm just looking for something other than Haleigh od'ed all on her own.  I can go with the police call at the croslin home an hour before and TN knowing and ggs knowing I just don't see the od.  I can clearly see Misty doing it but not Haleigh stumbling on pills(that I'm sure were common and precious in that house) and oding like they were candy.  any other thoughts on that angle?

i don't think it would have taken a lot for her to od... size and breathing problems would have made it easier
and i don't see tn helping cover up unless it was an accident that made ron look bad..
jmo for today of course
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »

Penny thanks, that's what I was looking for...a different perspective on a 5 yr old.  I know statistics and I know 5 yr olds just not this 5 yr old.  statistics and my knowledge do not support it and I do not want to believe that this could of happened and maybe that's a block for me?!  I can see it happening just not to Haleigh but that could just be my wants and desires...who knows.
i hear ya but and no offense to haleigh but the only reason we think she is smart is because her family said so... any family of a missing kid would say that even if they were a little slower then average... and if haleigh was smart then she picked it up at school not at home... misty cannot even read still... she told her dad she was going and try to learn how
i can imagine misty saying that night i am sick bla blah blah and passing out meanwhile haleigh decides to play sick and eat some medicine... that is just one of many things i can imagine happening
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2010, 08:44:32 PM »

i don't think it would have taken a lot for her to od... size and breathing problems would have made it easier
and i don't see tn helping cover up unless it was an accident that made ron look bad..
jmo for today of course

Well now I have to go deeper into this theory and think about it.  We are talking a span of so many hrs here. Phone calls took place and a body was potentially found lifeless and disposed of in a place never to be discovered again with no signs of a potential od in the home.  Hence blankets and look of disgust that IM always points out.  I just have never been able to mull this one thru in my mind.  especially when you start adding in so many other characters covering it up like has been suggested in various places.  I can see Ron and/or Misty and/or tommy/timmy but when we start throwing in TN and GGS I reach roadblocks.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2010, 08:51:29 PM »

I think in TN's mind it all makes Ron look bad and she would defend him to the ends of the earth regardless.  I know her type, seen and still see it in action so I Kind of disregard what she has to say.  Maybe that is a problem for me also.  Guilt rearing of children will be the death of us all I say...ha ha ha!  A whole generation that does not know or understand...NO!
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2010, 08:58:04 PM »

jmo for today of course

Well now I have to go deeper into this theory and think about it.  We are talking a span of so many hrs here. Phone calls took place and a body was potentially found lifeless and disposed of in a place never to be discovered again with no signs of a potential od in the home.  Hence blankets and look of disgust that IM always points out.  I just have never been able to mull this one thru in my mind.  especially when you start adding in so many other characters covering it up like has been suggested in various places.  I can see Ron and/or Misty and/or tommy/timmy but when we start throwing in TN and GGS I reach roadblocks.
chelsea was the one that said she noticed the van moved could have been an early alibi for the van incase they found anything in it...
could be tommy was there dropped off pills for ron misty passed out before putting them away ron was worried misty took off with his pills sent tommy to check on the pills he finds haleigh dead etc etc
or any other scenario...
usually first sign of od is vommit but what kills you is respiratory failure... could be she died before puking could be she died by coking on her puke while passed out and none left her mouth... and you do not always empty bladder and bowels when dead...
i know they are were tight lipped about all details yet they were more then happy to let everyone know about the blanket and the van... there has to be a reason for that
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »

snipped from Maven..

the date is upload info... and why didn't thhey mention brandon frye was down in fl too

what i want to know is why does he need help holding up pic, something wrong with his left arm/hand, he had to un bury his right from the sweat shirt /pullover to tape

and who is brandon frye

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »

for the record i can spell just have a bad keyboard... it's driving me nuts
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2010, 09:02:09 PM »

snipped from Maven..

what i want to know is why does he need help holding up pic, something wrong with his left arm/hand, he had to un bury his right from the sweat shirt /pullover to tape

and who is brandon frye

Is Brandon the cuz from Illinois or connection of Misty's in Illinois?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2010, 09:07:26 PM »

for the record i can spell just have a bad keyboard... it's driving me nuts

ha ha! I'm like a man I have to google sp on the simplest of words.  But most days don't give me #'s they will be attached to my brain for yrs.  I was lurking and laughing when IM was busting on the brother and sister nutso's bad spelling.   For the record. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.