June 03, 2024, 06:03:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 498609 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 25, 2010, 08:19:18 AM »

Someone posted on twitter that cousin Joe is a registered SO..........anyone here have a link. I have searched 4 states and couldn't find anything about him being a registered SO

IM....if I remember correctly, wasn't Cousin Joe the cousin who had "messed" with Misty and was arrested for that? I could be confusing him with another guy who had "messed" with Misty....I think that there were a few who she accused of "messing" with her which we had talked about in the beginning of this case....I bet Heart or Brandi will remember or have notes on this...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #421 on: February 25, 2010, 09:30:27 AM »

Someone posted on twitter that cousin Joe is a registered SO..........anyone here have a link. I have searched 4 states and couldn't find anything about him being a registered SO

IM....if I remember correctly, wasn't Cousin Joe the cousin who had "messed" with Misty and was arrested for that? I could be confusing him with another guy who had "messed" with Misty....I think that there were a few who she accused of "messing" with her which we had talked about in the beginning of this case....I bet Heart or Brandi will remember or have notes on this...

No, that was Jeremy Miller....I know it's hard to keep them all straight. I was just wondering if anyone found any records of cousin Joe being registered because it was on twitter and I'd looked in 4 states and never found any record. I thinks she's up to WBG, JM, Tommy messing with her......oh and cousin Joe at this point

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #422 on: February 25, 2010, 09:32:13 AM »

No, that was Jeremy Miller....I know it's hard to keep them all straight. I was just wondering if anyone found any records of cousin Joe being registered because it was on twitter and I'd looked in 4 states and never found any record. I thinks she's up to WBG, JM, Tommy messing with her......oh and cousin Joe at this point
The way I took Lenny's talk on Mizz Nancy's show last night is that he was just stirring the pot again. He is excellent at stirring the pot.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: February 25, 2010, 09:45:11 AM »

The way I took Lenny's talk on Mizz Nancy's show last night is that he was just stirring the pot again. He is excellent at stirring the pot.

ITA~he needs to go away and retire already and quit sticking his nose in all these cases. I did here twice on NG that Cousin Joe did NOT have a record, so that tweet confused me, course it didn't come out of NG's mouth so I tend to believe it more than if she'd have stated it as she though his last name was Croslin, she's so out of the loop it's scary that she even attempts to report on this case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 25, 2010, 09:49:25 AM »

All I remember is that Misty said he messed with her, nothing about being a SO. So I don't know.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: February 25, 2010, 09:50:52 AM »

All I remember is that Misty said he messed with her, nothing about being a SO. So I don't know.

That's what I recall too! Thanks NRCG

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: February 25, 2010, 09:54:59 AM »

Just more stuff to throw out there to confuse people. And I could have sworn that I read early on that cousin Joe had been talked to and is cleared, though I don't know if anyone in this is really cleared or not. I guess the air conditioning man also was cleared.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: February 25, 2010, 10:00:00 AM »

Just more stuff to throw out there to confuse people. And I could have sworn that I read early on that cousin Joe had been talked to and is cleared, though I don't know if anyone in this is really cleared or not. I guess the air conditioning man also was cleared.
  LOL~Those are the only two I've heard were cleared.....jus more

[
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: February 25, 2010, 10:56:29 AM »

I believe cousin Joe was the one that Tennessee LE went and interviewed.  And later stated that he was cleared.  I always found it odd that he left the morning after and the moving of that van which he was supposedly the one whom took it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 25, 2010, 11:01:59 AM »

I believe cousin Joe was the one that Tennessee LE went and interviewed.  And later stated that he was cleared.  I always found it odd that he left the morning after and the moving of that van which he was supposedly the one whom took it.
Your right they went to Tennessee to speak to him. All that van talk, problem is was that the truth or lies to make cousin Joe the fall guy?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #430 on: February 25, 2010, 11:05:21 AM »

He is not on the national registry but I do recall that he was in "Impulse control" treatment here in Michigan - I recall researching it early on.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: February 25, 2010, 11:16:12 AM »

He didn't leave immediately though, he actually hung flyers of HaLeigh with Misty that day before he left. The Palatka Daily News has the photos showing it, so I always thought it was odd that everyone tried to pin everything on him and lied about when he left. I do think they tried to make him the "fall guy"

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: February 25, 2010, 11:18:37 AM »

He is not on the national registry but I do recall that he was in "Impulse control" treatment here in Michigan - I recall researching it early on.

Thanks! If you find anything let me know.I found out thru the retweet that it ws HEART that posted he was a registered SO, so I guess if she is on later maybe she can post the link.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: February 25, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »

Oh, I definitely think cousin Joe was being set up to be the fall guy, and I guess he didn't leave town right away.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: February 25, 2010, 02:00:49 PM »

Thanks! If you find anything let me know.I found out thru the retweet that it ws HEART that posted he was a registered SO, so I guess if she is on later maybe she can post the link.
"My Dumb-Beotch Girlfriend" ~ The Haleigh Cummings Case
WRITTEN BY: MysticFlower14
http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_My-Dumb-Beotch-Girlfriend-The-Haleigh-Cummings-Case/blog/185883/72667.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 25, 2010, 02:11:32 PM »

Heart tweeted a previously posted article or a post where the author of that article or post stated that JO was a SO. http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_My-Dumb-Beotch-Girlfriend-The-Haleigh-Cummings-Case/blog/185883/72667.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: February 25, 2010, 02:11:41 PM »

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_My-Dumb-Beotch-Girlfriend-The-Haleigh-Cummings-Case/blog/185883/72667.html

Thanks, I was looking for a link from LE or a state site, not this:

This was also confirmed by Misty's mother, Lisa Croslin. This cousin, Joe, lives in Tennessee and is a registered sex offender.

and this:

This is just my opinion based on news, media reports, and my observations of family and their statements.  In no way am I attempting to create rumor or cast guilt on anyone.  This is speculation on my part, and should not be construed as fact or accusation.

So there is no link from LE or anyone in an official capacity that states he is an RSO, just Lisa Croslin....I appreciate you clearing that up and that it's not a fact

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 25, 2010, 02:56:13 PM »

Well, you have a blogger, MysticFlower14 saying he is an RSO.

However,this following article states:

"She said the cousin had “messed with” her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender."
http://staugustine.com/stories/021909/state_021909_028.shtml

My notes on Joe Overstreet had the above quote in them along with:
19 years old
ANTIOCH, Tennessee (Antioch is a suburb of Nashville, Tennessee)
United States

Misty Croslin accused her cousin Joe Overstreet of….
Having a fight with Ronald Cummings over a stolen gun.
Threatening revenge after the fight.
Returning a borrowed van from Misty's sister-in-law with a scratch on the side.
He left Florida to return to Tennessee at the time Misty went missing.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: February 25, 2010, 03:21:30 PM »

Well, you have a blogger, MysticFlower14 saying he is an RSO.

However,this following article states:

"She said the cousin had “messed with” her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender."
http://staugustine.com/stories/021909/state_021909_028.shtml

My notes on Joe Overstreet had the above quote in them along with:
19 years old
ANTIOCH, Tennessee (Antioch is a suburb of Nashville, Tennessee)
United States

Misty Croslin accused her cousin Joe Overstreet of….
Having a fight with Ronald Cummings over a stolen gun.
Threatening revenge after the fight.
Returning a borrowed van from Misty's sister-in-law with a scratch on the side.
He left Florida to return to Tennessee at the time Misty went missing.

I always thought NOT DEEMED A SEXUAL OFFENDER meant he wasn't registered........

I am still looking for a link that states whether or NOT he is a RSO, not a bloggers word (who states he's NOT deemed an SO) or Lisa Croslin a reliable source is what I should state so everyone understands

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 25, 2010, 03:55:33 PM »

Where is HaLeigh???

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.