April 27, 2024, 12:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492882 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #540 on: March 01, 2010, 04:07:49 AM »

he may not be the least important, ive been to his WS, and followed the links of pics ect.

snipped for space:

Hi cw618,

A comment on the link below states Brandon O. is a cousin to Joe O.  A photo of M.C. & B.O. 
The three are cousins from different parents if I understand correctly.

http://mistycroslin.com/2009/04/07/misty-croslin-photo-with-brandon/

they are all cousins joe is tina o's kid as is kayla and kristy...
misty is lisa's kid as is tommy and timmy
and as far as brandon o still not exact on his parents but it is his mom i believe that is/was an overstreet and no siblings that i know of yet

Thank-you, Penny!

I wonder if L.C. brother's name is Tommy and maybe her dad's name is Tommy also?  I saw on intelius.com Thomas O.
I didn't bring the relatives over because I don't know if I'm off topic or not?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 01, 2010, 09:42:57 AM »

O/T

The search for fresh leads in cold cases

By LISE FISHER The Gainesville Sun

Published: Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 1:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 10:00 p.m.

GAINESVILLE - It can start with a tip or the opening of a musty case book.

Cold case analyst Jamie Whiteway begins the tedious process of reviewing stacks of paper filed by officers sometimes decades ago. She looks at crime scene descriptions laid out in inches and feet instead of GPS locations and reading through the history of efforts made to solve the case.

And while reading the files, she catalogs the information on the computers and looks for ways to move the case forward, perhaps with a new interview or maybe a test using new DNA technology.

Then there is Detective Robert Dean, a longtime officer who might get a phone call -- perhaps from a relative or another officer with new information -- that can start the hunt to close an unsolved case.

The two are among several officers in the area investigating cases the Sheriff's Office has labeled cold. More than 40 such cases have been identified by different law enforcement agencies throughout the area.

Members of the Alachua County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Unit include Dean, who has been with the agency more than 20 years, Whiteway, a cold case analyst, and Larry Ruby, a special agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The team currently is assigned to 28 cases of homicide, missing persons and unidentified remains in the county. The oldest posted on the Sheriff's Office Web site dates back to 1966.

Among the cases with the county's Cold Case Unit are:

Cold case analyst Jamie Whiteway begins the tedious process of reviewing stacks of paper filed by officers sometimes decades ago. She looks at crime scene descriptions laid out in inches and feet instead of GPS locations and reading through the history of efforts made to solve the case.

And while reading the files, she catalogs the information on the computers and looks for ways to move the case forward, perhaps with a new interview or maybe a test using new DNA technology.

Then there is Detective Robert Dean, a longtime officer who might get a phone call -- perhaps from a relative or another officer with new information -- that can start the hunt to close an unsolved case.

The two are among several officers in the area investigating cases the Sheriff's Office has labeled cold. More than 40 such cases have been identified by different law enforcement agencies throughout the area.

Members of the Alachua County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Unit include Dean, who has been with the agency more than 20 years, Whiteway, a cold case analyst, and Larry Ruby, a special agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The team currently is assigned to 28 cases of homicide, missing persons and unidentified remains in the county. The oldest posted on the Sheriff's Office Web site dates back to 1966.

Among the cases with the county's Cold Case Unit are:

Baby Jane Doe, found dead in a pond in 2003. DNA analysis provided the girl's race and the likely descent of her parents. But there have been no new leads in the case.

Wende Ellinger, found dead in her burned home in 2005. Evidence has been sent off for analysis in this case, Dean said.

Elizabeth Foster, who was found slain in 1992. The unit is looking for new information after a judge in 2003 dismissed the case against a Wisconsin inmate who investigators believe killed Foster.

The hot crime topic of cold cases is the subject of several television crime dramas.

But Dean and Whiteway say their everyday work does not match their on-screen counterparts.

On TV, investigators solve their crimes in hours and have easy access to state-of-the-art lab facilities and testing.

Instead, the two Sheriff's Office employees pore over old cases, some first assigned to the unit when Sheriff Sadie Darnell formed it in 2007 soon after she took office. They are looking for a break from witnesses, tips and results from private labs testing previously gathered forensic samples. The unit publicizes cases forgotten by the public to generate tips and then examines tips the media attention generates, often hitting dead ends.

For example, a few weeks ago, Dean said investigators in North Carolina contacted him about an unidentified body they thought might be linked to an Alachua County man convicted of killing two UF students in 1991. Investigators also decided to compare DNA from the body with samples for Tiffany Sessions, a University of Florida student last seen in February 1989. The test came back negative, as did a search last week in western Alachua County involving the organization Florida-3 Airboat Search & Rescue. Dean didn't elaborate on the search except to say nothing was found and that it was launched in part because of information gathered from interviews with South Florida inmates.

"The process of the investigation is the same. You interview witnesses, interview suspects, process the crime scene for forensics," said Dean, comparing detective work on recent cases to cold case investigations. "What happens is it gets more difficult as time goes on. Witnesses -- their memories fade. Witnesses die. Suspects die. Forensic evidence gets lost and degraded."

Every day, the list of what needs to be done is already set for Dean and Whiteway. Much time is spent traveling to different prisons and jails because much of the information on these cases is generated from inmates, Dean said. And many interviews conducted are not with witnesses but associates of suspects or witnesses, people who have heard information over the years as one person talked to another about the case as it got colder and colder.

"They decide they want to cleanse their souls," Dean said, explaining how some come forward years later with clues.

In about a third of the cases, these people were initially suspects, but officers did not have enough information to link them to the crime. Now, years later, that information can help focus the Cold Case Unit's investigation, especially in the area of forensics.

The unit goes back to evidence that has been stored in a section of the Sheriff's Office evidence room. The evidence is kept indefinitely, Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Steve Maynard said. Determinations are made on a case-by-case basis relying on factors such as the statute of limitations on certain crimes to determine if evidence should be discarded.

"We'll see what type of new technologies can be applied to the evidence and see if there's anything that can be done that hasn't already been done before," Whiteway said.

The University of Florida Police Department is awaiting results from evidence submitted to FDLE and gathered in the case of Sudheer Reddy Satti, UPD Capt. Darren Baxley said. Satti was found stabbed to death in his on-campus home in 2004.

University police are hoping results from "Touch DNA" testing will produce results. The term refers to gathering and analyzing DNA left behind from skin cells when a person touches an item.

The Sheriff's Office uses FDLE when possible, but Whiteway said the agency does not offer all the testing that is now available. That is when the Sheriff's Office turns to private labs.

Cost is something that has to be considered as well, said Lt. David Aderholt. Different tests can run from several hundred to several thousand dollars.

"Obviously, we have to be selective," he said. And the cost as well as the time involved in getting results back is something the public often does not understand about DNA testing, he said.

The Sheriff's Office has received some grant money and some budget money to pay for testing, Whiteway said. Funding constraints prevent some items from being sent to a lab.

"Some of the cases we sent in we felt were really strong. We just don't have the funds to do that," she said.

The Gainesville Sun is part of the New York Times Regional Media Group.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20100228/ARTICLE/2281065/-1/NEWSSITEMAP?p=1&tc=pg

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #542 on: March 01, 2010, 01:29:38 PM »

Lisa Carman Crossland 40 

Saginaw, MI
Colorado Springs, CO
Madison, TN 

Intelius.com has "Lisa Carman Crossland" instead of Croslin!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: March 01, 2010, 01:29:52 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123942
Haleigh Cummings Update – Radio Wrap Up For Feb/28
Posted on March 1st, 2010
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 418 times.

It was the usual interesting 90 minutes. And I think it would be fair to say that tempers were getting frayed at times. A year is a long time to follow any story and I think it would be fair to say that everyone is suffering a level of frustration. One of the aspects of is this case is there are there are periods of intense activity interspersed with periods of silence. Hopes were high that after the drug bust of Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Ronald Cummings, et al it would result in a quick resolution to the question of where Haleigh Cummings is. That has not happened, and to make matters worse it appears that the PCSO have entered another of their periods of almost hibernation. Very little information has tricked out from them for a couple of weeks.

There are some interesting rumors doing the rounds however we have not been able to confirm or discredit them.

The panel consisted of Simon and Jan Barrett, News and Programming Director for WSKY 97.3 TJ Hart, and author and crime writer Denny Griffin.

The major players have gone silent, and indeed LE seems to have become somewhat hushed on the subject. But it has still been a busy week in the search for Haleigh Cummings. Quiet is something that we have learned to live with when dealing with the PCSO. They tend to talk to us when they want something. And that is fine, we are happy to help in any way we can.

I also have a pet theory that that they go quiet to see what trees the press can shake and what rotten fruit they can find.

There were two subjects broached in the program, but as we have no proof, so you will have to just wait for that information.

I am pretty certain that by Tuesday there will be a resolution to the idiotic charges against one man that got himself involved in the case. I am also in the middle of obtaining some depositions that might shed a great deal of light on the case against him.

A phone call or three today also begs the question of where is Marie Griffis? That she should take a vacation is not news. But what might be news are the items she took with her. Again, this is all second and third hand information.

You can listen to the entire program here.

Simon Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #544 on: March 01, 2010, 01:44:42 PM »

A phone call or three today also begs the question of where is Marie Griffis? That she should take a vacation is not news. But what might be news are the items she took with her. Again, this is all second and third hand information.
  ::MonkeyEek::Now I want to hear more about this.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #545 on: March 01, 2010, 01:58:03 PM »

Unless it's from Teresa Neves twitter minions who spread her "word", mlee, thunderbunny, and so on...........just find Haleighsmyheart and look at the followers, that gives you a good idea where this second and third hand inof came from

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #546 on: March 01, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »

Unless it's from Teresa Neves twitter minions who spread her "word", mlee, thunderbunny, and so on...........just find Haleighsmyheart and look at the followers, that gives you a good idea where this second and third hand inof came from
Thanks, I was thinking maybe she moved out of state or something.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: March 01, 2010, 02:24:11 PM »

Hadn't thought of that, honestly who could blame her.............if it were me, I would consider it moving my family from that area, course I have no clue if Baker CNTY is like Putnam CNTY, but I'd leave htat place so fast it would make your head spin

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: March 01, 2010, 02:30:08 PM »

I had forgot CS transcribed this as this was one I wanted Penny to transcribe: It talks about JR being taken to drug deals or possibly left home alone,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUDIO: TES's Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Friend Donna Brock and More

TJ Hart/Rozie Franco/FNN/CBS TV

More stunning audio is coming out from Texas EquuSearch Director Tim Miller, the man who coordinated some of the ground searches for missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma in February and who arranged for the child's stepmother to be polygraphed and hypnotized.

Miller spoke with 97.3 The Sky's news partner The Florida Radio Network. Rozie Franco conducted the interview and she asked Miller, " Who is Misty Cummings' friend, Donna Brock and what is she doing?"

Miller did not hesitate to answer.

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Gal Pal Donna Brock

transcript
Phone conversation (audio/transcribed) between Tim Miller and The Florida Radio Network, Rozie Franco:

Tim Miller speaking:

...To go ahead and get Misty's nails done, to get her hair done, to take her to uh, Daytona, to take her to Universal Studios and stuff to try to get closer and closer and closer to her to get information so we could find HaLeigh. I was still spending money as of two days ago; wire transferred $300 more dollars to Donna. And we was doing everything that we could do so Donna could be a mother. So Donna was taking her to church, had a private meeting with the pastor. We felt as though the closer we could get her to the pastor and stuff, maybe she would go in there and confess to the pastor, uh, whatever the hell it was going to take for us to find Haleigh.

Rozie Franco: Right. Now Donna, is she one of your closest volunteers? Where is she....

Tim Miller: She is one that yeah, did a good job but she is one that would fit in as a mother that Misty never had. That somebody Misty could trust. You know, I mean nobody ever took Misty to the mall or nobody ever took Misty to get her nails done, nobody ever did any of that. So it's one of them things that you know, let's go ahead and play this Donna. You're gonna be the mother, I'll spend the damn money, work on this girl and everything and let's see if you can just go ahead and get her to break and say where in the hell little HaLeigh's at.

And when they put something together to that point that they know a jury's going to find her guilty and whether they'd have to take her in there first like they did Casey and take her in on child endangerment and false police reports, uh, and hold her under high bond or what. And you know what, here's what I truly believe from my heart, .... After spending as much time as I spent with those damn hillbillies is that number 1, she is scared to death to go to jail. She is scared to death to go to jail and I think the other reason she is not giving anything up is because of all these damn drug addicts thugs that she hangs out with, if she goes ahead and gives up what really happened, she fears for her life because uh, these these thugs'll kill her. END
Transcribed by Crimeseekers

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3712

Miller also stated in an earlier interview with FNN's Rozie Franco that he, too, was told early on that Misty wasn't at home the night Haleigh disappeared.

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Possible Whereabouts the Night of the Abduction

Misty appeared on the CBS Early Show Friday morning and started pointing fingers in the disappearance of young Haleigh. She said she feels 'someone on the other side of the family has Haleigh."
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5406914.php

Transcript of audio

(Tim Miller on phone with Rozie Franco):

Tim Miller: There are two things Misty is afraid of:

The polygraph clearly shows Misty knows where HaLeigh is and what happened to her. One of the questions was: Have you intentionally withheld any information about HaLeigh's disappearance? Misty said "no" and it was 99% deception. Another question was: Do you know where HaLeigh is? Misty answered "no" and 95% deception. She totally, totally blew that polygraph.

During the original search for HaLeigh, Lisa and Tim stopped in a little bar on a Sunday night. Girl in a bar wanted to talk to Tim Miller and told him that Misty wasn't home that night. Misty was at a party and was snorting oxycotin, smoking pot, and Misty and another girl had a threesome that night.

Girl in bar had gone over there to buy drugs and saw Misty there. Girl on probation and did not want to tell but showed Tim where the house was. Tim brought this up to Misty and Ronald six weeks ago in Orlando, they know the spot; it's their friends and this girl was telling the truth. Tim got LE involved and they questioned this girl but also said they aren't sure if it was the same night because people doing these drugs get things confused what day is what.

Tim told TN about it and the threesome. This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world. All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met.

Transcribed by Crimeseekers

http://crimeseekers.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=3709

[
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #549 on: March 01, 2010, 03:13:37 PM »

I wonder how Ron & Misty are going to like this, if Putnam Co. implements it.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/fla-81826-tampa-allowing.html

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — To save time and resources, some Florida jails have begun preventing inmates from receiving any mail beyond a simple postcard.

Gulf Coast counties Pasco, Manatee and Lee have already adopted the policy, and Hillsborough is moving in the same direction. Alachua County’s postcard rule begins in April.

Jail officials say it means corrections officers can spend more time monitoring inmates, rather than opening envelopes and searching mail for drugs, pornography and other contraband.

But Manatee County inmates and family members have filed suit in Tampa’s federal court, alleging the rules violate First Amendment rights.

Manatee’s policy, begun in June, even restricts writing to blue or black ink, and bars drawings of any kind. Jail officials say the restrictions prevent gang symbols and communication

Attorneys for the Manatee inmates and relatives, James E. Felman and Katherine Earle Yanes, filed a 22-page amended complaint Feb. 18 alleging the rule unfairly limits the inmates’ primary means of communication.

It even prevents relatives from sending children’s drawings or family pictures, the complaint alleges.

Yanes said most inmates are being detained pretrial, and haven’t even been convicted of wrongdoing.

“The First Amendment protects the rights of inmates, just like it protects the rights of everyone in this country,” she said. “It’s not only the inmates’ rights that are implicated in this, but the rights of anyone who wants to communicate to inmates.”

Manatee sheriff’s spokesman Dave Bristow declined to comment on the lawsuit. He couldn’t specify how much money the policy had saved so far, but said the “workload is tremendously reduced.”

The restrictions don’t apply to legal materials involving the inmates’ cases.

Doug Tobin, spokesman for the Pasco sheriff’s office, said the policy is preventing much less contraband from entering the jail. Besides that, Tobin said inmates are actually getting their mail much quicker.

“We see the savings in basically being able to spend more time supervising the inmates, as opposed to spending time sifting through the mail,” he said.

A Pasco inmate has also sued over the policy, but has no legal representation. The county has filed a motion to dismiss his complaint.

Case law may be on the jails’ side, said John F. Stinneford, assistant professor of law at the University of Florida. Stinneford said courts have found similar jail restrictions Constitutional if they represents a legitimate government interest.

“Obviously, there are certain types of communication the prisoners won’t be able to receive via postcard,” Stinneford said. “But I’m not sure that is going to be a big enough of a problem to overcome.

2 4 1
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: March 01, 2010, 05:11:22 PM »

Monrovias

@LindyLooWho_ I listened to show-just something thrown out there by TJ to cause more drama. where's HALEIGH?      about 3 hours ago via web in reply to LindyLooWho_

http://twitter.com/Monrovias

HaLeighFriend2

@WileyWiccan @LindyLooWho_ Tj said a blogger told him is the way i understand so far i am no t listening though           about 3 hours ago via web in reply to WileyWiccan
http://twitter.com/HaLeighFriend2

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: March 01, 2010, 05:15:31 PM »

to be fair, most of the information on these forums has been second and third hand information as far as I am concerned...go on any forum talking about the Haleigh case and your head will spin..take everything out there with a grain of salt in my opinion...for what it's worth...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: March 01, 2010, 05:16:54 PM »

Video: MISSING CHILDREN FOUND
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYs2VesqIDw&feature=player_embedded#

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: March 01, 2010, 06:20:35 PM »

he may not be the least important, ive been to his WS, and followed the links of pics ect.

snipped for space:

Hi cw618,

A comment on the link below states Brandon O. is a cousin to Joe O.  A photo of M.C. & B.O. 
The three are cousins from different parents if I understand correctly.

http://mistycroslin.com/2009/04/07/misty-croslin-photo-with-brandon/

they are all cousins joe is tina o's kid as is kayla and kristy...
misty is lisa's kid as is tommy and timmy
and as far as brandon o still not exact on his parents but it is his mom i believe that is/was an overstreet and no siblings that i know of yet

Thank-you, Penny!

I wonder if L.C. brother's name is Tommy and maybe her dad's name is Tommy also?  I saw on intelius.com Thomas O.
I didn't bring the relatives over because I don't know if I'm off topic or not?
well i'm not sure on that at all but if you go to tina croslins myspace (joe o's mom) there is group photos and flora (tina and lisa'a mom) is holding hands with someone named lee lee who is very native american/ hawaiin looking and then there is a younger (mentally slow looking female) who is the daughter of lee lee... it seems by photos that flora current boyfriend/husband is lee lee... lee lee and his daugter are much darker skinned and more ethnic looking then the other overstreets but when you see them all together it brings out a native american look in the rest of them... i totally did not answer your question but figured i'd throw in my observation on that one lol
in fact here is the pic.. people named from left to right (pic with 6 people)
and here is the family reunion that lisa supposedly fled the state for with no names given but seems she missed the photo op (and no that is not lisa croslin on the left holdin leelee's hand that is her mother flora
Vikkie, Tina, Flora, LeeLee, Bubba, and Liz
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: March 01, 2010, 06:33:39 PM »

I wonder how Ron & Misty are going to like this, if Putnam Co. implements it.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/fla-81826-tampa-allowing.html

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — To save time and resources, some Florida jails have begun preventing inmates from receiving any mail beyond a simple postcard.

Gulf Coast counties Pasco, Manatee and Lee have already adopted the policy, and Hillsborough is moving in the same direction. Alachua County’s postcard rule begins in April.

Jail officials say it means corrections officers can spend more time monitoring inmates, rather than opening envelopes and searching mail for drugs, pornography and other contraband.

But Manatee County inmates and family members have filed suit in Tampa’s federal court, alleging the rules violate First Amendment rights.

Manatee’s policy, begun in June, even restricts writing to blue or black ink, and bars drawings of any kind. Jail officials say the restrictions prevent gang symbols and communication

Attorneys for the Manatee inmates and relatives, James E. Felman and Katherine Earle Yanes, filed a 22-page amended complaint Feb. 18 alleging the rule unfairly limits the inmates’ primary means of communication.

It even prevents relatives from sending children’s drawings or family pictures, the complaint alleges.

Yanes said most inmates are being detained pretrial, and haven’t even been convicted of wrongdoing.

“The First Amendment protects the rights of inmates, just like it protects the rights of everyone in this country,” she said. “It’s not only the inmates’ rights that are implicated in this, but the rights of anyone who wants to communicate to inmates.”

Manatee sheriff’s spokesman Dave Bristow declined to comment on the lawsuit. He couldn’t specify how much money the policy had saved so far, but said the “workload is tremendously reduced.”

The restrictions don’t apply to legal materials involving the inmates’ cases.

Doug Tobin, spokesman for the Pasco sheriff’s office, said the policy is preventing much less contraband from entering the jail. Besides that, Tobin said inmates are actually getting their mail much quicker.

“We see the savings in basically being able to spend more time supervising the inmates, as opposed to spending time sifting through the mail,” he said.

A Pasco inmate has also sued over the policy, but has no legal representation. The county has filed a motion to dismiss his complaint.

Case law may be on the jails’ side, said John F. Stinneford, assistant professor of law at the University of Florida. Stinneford said courts have found similar jail restrictions Constitutional if they represents a legitimate government interest.

“Obviously, there are certain types of communication the prisoners won’t be able to receive via postcard,” Stinneford said. “But I’m not sure that is going to be a big enough of a problem to overcome.

reminds me that in all te phone call visits we have heard in 9 out of 10 of them with misty and ron they are asking for letters and te people are saying the letters were sent already... i realize they have to take te time to proof read them before they give them to the inmate but it also made me wonder maybe  they were intercepted for evidence also
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 01, 2010, 06:39:24 PM »

I might be mistaken but wasn't Misty talking to her mom on one of the jail tapes that asks is Jayson is going to come visit her in jail and her mom tells her no.. Geeze too many people in this case to recap.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759336&IMG=30347
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: March 01, 2010, 07:35:06 PM »

Nancy Grace  Shocking new video from behind bars: Misty Croslin's brother Tommy explodes! He declares, "I ain't got nothing to say because they are a bunch of liars!" This as Croslin's dad urges Misty to tell the truth because "the world wants to know!" Did she really want to take a lie detector?

Nancy Grace  Just released -- Even more explosive Misty Croslin jail tapes! She now claims she would have taken a lie detector test, but she didn't sleep well and "the lady that was gonna do it, didn't!" Watch the stunning remarks tonight!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 01, 2010, 07:54:31 PM »

I might be mistaken but wasn't Misty talking to her mom on one of the jail tapes that asks is Jayson is going to come visit her in jail and her mom tells her no.. Geeze too many people in this case to recap.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759336&IMG=30347
LE just be cracking down in Satsuma.  Here is another one they booked last week, that just might live near Tyler and Green.

ASHLEY  NICOLE  HANCOCK
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/26/2010 9:55:50 AM  - Booking#: 10-00871
Release Date & Time: 2/27/2010 11:49:10 AM
DOB: 3/31/1989 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a2   DRUGS-POSSESS WIT SELL ETC OTHER SCHEDULE III OR IV   F   T    $2,504.00    2/27/2010 11:48:26 AM
893.13-1a1   SYNTH NARCOTIC-POSSESS WIT SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I OR II   F   S    $2,504.00    2/27/2010 11:47:45 AM
893.13-1a2   DRUGS-DELIV/DISTR OTHER SCHEDULE III OR IV   F   T    $2,504.00    2/27/2010 11:47:23 AM
                $7,512.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759273&IMG=60557

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: March 01, 2010, 08:26:01 PM »

House Passes Repeat Child Molestor Death Penalty Bill

Last Update: 5:03 pm OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma lawmakers have voted overwhelmingly to force repeat child molesters to face possible penalties of life in prison or death.

The House voted 91-2 Monday for the bill by Rep. Rex Duncan of Sand Springs and sent it to the Senate for action.

Under current law, a child molester can face a sentence of 25 years to life in prison for a first offense. Duncan's legislation will increase the penalty to include a maximum sentence of life without parole.

It would also allow repeat offenders to face life without parole or the death penalty.

Duncan says the death penalty is reserved for the worst of the worst criminals. He says he believes people with a history of violently raping children fall into that category.

http://www.fox23.com/news/state/story/House-Passes-Repeat-Child-Molestor-Death-Penalty/gjcyj13Hh0-03Q_i_rjYuA.cspx?rss=78

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2010, 09:03:16 PM »

House Passes Repeat Child Molestor Death Penalty Bill

Last Update: 5:03 pm OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma lawmakers have voted overwhelmingly to force repeat child molesters to face possible penalties of life in prison or death.

The House voted 91-2 Monday for the bill by Rep. Rex Duncan of Sand Springs and sent it to the Senate for action.

Under current law, a child molester can face a sentence of 25 years to life in prison for a first offense. Duncan's legislation will increase the penalty to include a maximum sentence of life without parole.

It would also allow repeat offenders to face life without parole or the death penalty.

Duncan says the death penalty is reserved for the worst of the worst criminals. He says he believes people with a history of violently raping children fall into that category.

http://www.fox23.com/news/state/story/House-Passes-Repeat-Child-Molestor-Death-Penalty/gjcyj13Hh0-03Q_i_rjYuA.cspx?rss=78

about time...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.