April 26, 2024, 11:17:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492874 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: March 01, 2010, 09:13:43 PM »

House Passes Repeat Child Molestor Death Penalty Bill

Last Update: 5:03 pm OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma lawmakers have voted overwhelmingly to force repeat child molesters to face possible penalties of life in prison or death.

The House voted 91-2 Monday for the bill by Rep. Rex Duncan of Sand Springs and sent it to the Senate for action.

Under current law, a child molester can face a sentence of 25 years to life in prison for a first offense. Duncan's legislation will increase the penalty to include a maximum sentence of life without parole.

It would also allow repeat offenders to face life without parole or the death penalty.

Duncan says the death penalty is reserved for the worst of the worst criminals. He says he believes people with a history of violently raping children fall into that category.

http://www.fox23.com/news/state/story/House-Passes-Repeat-Child-Molestor-Death-Penalty/gjcyj13Hh0-03Q_i_rjYuA.cspx?rss=78

that is exactly how it should be and I think it will curb the false accusers which make it such a hard crime to prove these days as well... win win in my book... guess they realized that these repeat offernders are a frikin epidemic that needs to end... hope they do it everywhere
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: March 01, 2010, 09:14:46 PM »

House Passes Repeat Child Molestor Death Penalty Bill

Last Update: 5:03 pm OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma lawmakers have voted overwhelmingly to force repeat child molesters to face possible penalties of life in prison or death.

The House voted 91-2 Monday for the bill by Rep. Rex Duncan of Sand Springs and sent it to the Senate for action.

Under current law, a child molester can face a sentence of 25 years to life in prison for a first offense. Duncan's legislation will increase the penalty to include a maximum sentence of life without parole.

It would also allow repeat offenders to face life without parole or the death penalty.

Duncan says the death penalty is reserved for the worst of the worst criminals. He says he believes people with a history of violently raping children fall into that category.

http://www.fox23.com/news/state/story/House-Passes-Repeat-Child-Molestor-Death-Penalty/gjcyj13Hh0-03Q_i_rjYuA.cspx?rss=78

that is exactly how it should be and I think it will curb the false accusers which make it such a hard crime to prove these days as well... win win in my book... guess they realized that these repeat offernders are a frikin epidemic that needs to end... hope they do it everywhere

agreed Penny...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: March 01, 2010, 09:21:00 PM »

Heart, they are waiting for a comment from you over at Radionewz, they have athread for you there...yay, you are recognized for your hard work...

http://radionewz.net/?p=17680&cpage=1#comment-3581

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #563 on: March 01, 2010, 09:22:09 PM »

Should be mandatory in every state... ASAP

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #564 on: March 01, 2010, 09:24:56 PM »

Definitely
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: March 01, 2010, 10:16:46 PM »

Heart, they are waiting for a comment from you over at Radionewz, they have athread for you there...yay, you are recognized for your hard work...

Thanks HH, I would have missed it.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: March 01, 2010, 10:25:48 PM »

I might be mistaken but wasn't Misty talking to her mom on one of the jail tapes that asks is Jayson is going to come visit her in jail and her mom tells her no.. Geeze too many people in this case to recap.

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=759336&IMG=30347
Do we know who Jason is? I was looking on crankycrankersons pages ....it is not Jason McLeod is it???

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/?action=view&current=amberbrooksjasonmcleod.jpg
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: March 01, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »

You are not mistaken I heard Misty ask her mom that too and Ron just said on NG that Jason told him that he has never seen Misty really cry , not like she did when she talked about Ron losing Junior...so I guess he did go see her and Ronald..mutual friend/relative? hummmm........
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: March 01, 2010, 11:29:06 PM »

You are not mistaken I heard Misty ask her mom that too and Ron just said on NG that Jason told him that he has never seen Misty really cry , not like she did when she talked about Ron losing Junior...so I guess he did go see her and Ronald..mutual friend/relative? hummmm........

I believe the Jason that Ron was speaking of is the FDLE  agent, Jason Jolicoeur.

Cops Tell Croslin Family, "We're Not Gong Away!"

Only the agent wasn’t laughing, said Lindsay, a recent nursing school graduate, mother of three and wife of Misty’s brother, Tommy. “He said, ‘Is Hank here?’ So I turned around and said, ‘Hank, Jason wants to talk to you,’ and the next thing I hear is Hank saying, ‘Are you arresting me?’”

more...
http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/articles/PKKrQE06tcH/Cops+Tell+Croslin+Family+Not+Gong+Away

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: March 02, 2010, 12:04:17 AM »

Thanks Heart....I think that you are right...any speculation on the Jason that Misty was talking about?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: March 02, 2010, 12:21:41 AM »

Thanks Heart....I think that you are right...any speculation on the Jason that Misty was talking about?
I think that Jerseygirl might be right on that Jayson. If that is the person that Lisa or someone said  could not afford to visit MC in the hoosegow, I can understand why by looking at his criminal records.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: March 02, 2010, 12:37:49 AM »

NANCY GRACE Transcript 3/1/2010

New Jailhouse Video of Misty Croslin; Misty Croslin to Take New Lie Detector?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/01/ng.01.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 02, 2010, 01:31:16 AM »

Thanks HH, I would have missed it.
Your welcome, glad they put that up for you.....and a great post that you put up too... Good Job..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: March 02, 2010, 07:50:05 AM »

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: March 02, 2010, 08:22:24 AM »

good job everyone for providing links, photos and news to the rest of us on Haleigh! much appreciated!    Most know that if there is news or a breaking story, we can log onto  SM and there will already be an article about it! applause all around to SM!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #575 on: March 02, 2010, 10:37:13 AM »

he may not be the least important, ive been to his WS, and followed the links of pics ect.

snipped for space:

Hi cw618,

A comment on the link below states Brandon O. is a cousin to Joe O.  A photo of M.C. & B.O. 
The three are cousins from different parents if I understand correctly.

http://mistycroslin.com/2009/04/07/misty-croslin-photo-with-brandon/

they are all cousins joe is tina o's kid as is kayla and kristy...
misty is lisa's kid as is tommy and timmy
and as far as brandon o still not exact on his parents but it is his mom i believe that is/was an overstreet and no siblings that i know of yet

Thank-you, Penny!

I wonder if L.C. brother's name is Tommy and maybe her dad's name is Tommy also?  I saw on intelius.com Thomas O.
I didn't bring the relatives over because I don't know if I'm off topic or not?
well i'm not sure on that at all but if you go to tina croslins myspace (joe o's mom) there is group photos and flora (tina and lisa'a mom) is holding hands with someone named lee lee who is very native american/ hawaiin looking and then there is a younger (mentally slow looking female) who is the daughter of lee lee... it seems by photos that flora current boyfriend/husband is lee lee... lee lee and his daugter are much darker skinned and more ethnic looking then the other overstreets but when you see them all together it brings out a native american look in the rest of them... i totally did not answer your question but figured i'd throw in my observation on that one lol
in fact here is the pic.. people named from left to right (pic with 6 people)
and here is the family reunion that lisa supposedly fled the state for with no names given but seems she missed the photo op (and no that is not lisa croslin on the left holdin leelee's hand that is her mother flora
Vikkie, Tina, Flora, LeeLee, Bubba, and Liz

Hi Penny & Monkeys,

Thank-you for your insight & photos on the family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAVID L OVERSTREET  47
JAMES D OVERSTREET 48
JOSH OVERSTREET      46
TINA H OVERSTREET   44

http://www.longlostpeople.com/search.aspx?search=firstname%3dthomas%26lastname%3doverstreet

Brandon has an older brother "Josh O".,  Dad may be the Josh above, a guess. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: March 02, 2010, 11:12:23 AM »

#  Art Harris Says:
March 2nd, 2010 at 12:25 am

Steph;

I’ve heard her Dad say those things, too, and it reinforces what he’s told me over the last few months, that he doesn’t believe she had anything to do with Haleigh’s vanishing… but if she or any of his kids know anything, he wants them to tell it, confess it, bring Haleigh home or help find the body, and then deal with their aftermath on life’s terms. Of course, he has doubts…Misty has lied to him so much over the years, he wants to believe, but at some point, you just can’t anymore. You love your child, but they killed that trust long ago, and rebuilding doesn’t happen overnight….then there’s Tommy who keeps saying she keeps lying about him, pointing to the B and E…but what else cn he say? He’s done THAT before, too. So lying with a straight face, tears and righteous indignation goes a long way to make outsiders believe they’re being sincere..Heck, I WANTED to believe Misty after I interviewed her almost a year ago on camera, seemingly so sweet and tragic, outside the Satsuma convenience store, benefit of the doubt and all that…but the dynamic has changed, making us all doubt…Those close to the case have heard her deny certain things with tears they know to be false…Now we hear her talking about another polygraph…But she needs a good night’s sleep to take it. We’ll see. Tx Steph. Art
http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/25/did-misty-croslin-see-cuz-with-haleigh/#comment-43809

#  Art Harris Says:
March 2nd, 2010 at 12:58 am

Geri–

Guests do not get paid to be on her show, fyi. Art
http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/25/did-misty-croslin-see-cuz-with-haleigh/#comment-43813

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: March 02, 2010, 12:16:27 PM »

There is no doubt in my mind more so than ever that this self-absorbed little tart knows exactly what happened to Haleigh & her brother helped her to get out of it.   I dont believe for a second that she was "passed out."   My wide screen is in jeopardy because if I see that tape just one more time to have to listen to her me, me, me & she "dont know nuffin" I might just throw that pillow way too hard...o and this beeotch thinks she's beautiful, seriously??!!

Im still mystified that she was not arrested & put in jail for endangering the welfare of a minor, even child neglect based on her own words that she was on a 3 day binge from being high as a kite & rode hard -- this case would have taken a much quicker turn if this jobless wondernot would have been incarcerated from the getgo with no possibility of getting bailed out from her  toxic family.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #578 on: March 02, 2010, 12:22:42 PM »

There is no doubt in my mind more so than ever that this self-absorbed little tart knows exactly what happened to Haleigh & her brother helped her to get out of it.   I dont believe for a second that she was "passed out."   My wide screen is in jeopardy because if I see that tape just one more time to have to listen to her me, me, me & she "dont know nuffin" I might just throw that pillow way too hard...o and this beeotch thinks she's beautiful, seriously??!!

Im still mystified that she was not arrested & put in jail for endangering the welfare of a minor, even child neglect based on her own words that she was on a 3 day binge from being high as a kite & rode hard -- this case would have taken a much quicker turn if this jobless wondernot would have been incarcerated from the getgo with no possibility of getting bailed out from her  toxic family.
That so called father, Ron had no business what so ever allowing his two little children being babysat by her. He also should have some child neglect charges thrown his way as well. He very well could have found someone to watch those children besides Misty, if he would have even bothered to do so.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: March 02, 2010, 12:30:57 PM »

he may not be the least important, ive been to his WS, and followed the links of pics ect.

snipped for space:

Hi cw618,

A comment on the link below states Brandon O. is a cousin to Joe O.  A photo of M.C. & B.O. 
The three are cousins from different parents if I understand correctly.

http://mistycroslin.com/2009/04/07/misty-croslin-photo-with-brandon/

they are all cousins joe is tina o's kid as is kayla and kristy...
misty is lisa's kid as is tommy and timmy
and as far as brandon o still not exact on his parents but it is his mom i believe that is/was an overstreet and no siblings that i know of yet

Thank-you, Penny!

I wonder if L.C. brother's name is Tommy and maybe her dad's name is Tommy also?  I saw on intelius.com Thomas O.
I didn't bring the relatives over because I don't know if I'm off topic or not?
well i'm not sure on that at all but if you go to tina croslins myspace (joe o's mom) there is group photos and flora (tina and lisa'a mom) is holding hands with someone named lee lee who is very native american/ hawaiin looking and then there is a younger (mentally slow looking female) who is the daughter of lee lee... it seems by photos that flora current boyfriend/husband is lee lee... lee lee and his daugter are much darker skinned and more ethnic looking then the other overstreets but when you see them all together it brings out a native american look in the rest of them... i totally did not answer your question but figured i'd throw in my observation on that one lol
in fact here is the pic.. people named from left to right (pic with 6 people)
and here is the family reunion that lisa supposedly fled the state for with no names given but seems she missed the photo op (and no that is not lisa croslin on the left holdin leelee's hand that is her mother flora
Vikkie, Tina, Flora, LeeLee, Bubba, and Liz

Hi Penny & Monkeys,

Thank-you for your insight & photos on the family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAVID L OVERSTREET  47
JAMES D OVERSTREET 48
JOSH OVERSTREET      46
TINA H OVERSTREET   44

http://www.longlostpeople.com/search.aspx?search=firstname%3dthomas%26lastname%3doverstreet

Brandon has an older brother "Josh O".,  Dad may be the Josh above, a guess. 

well i never concreted josh being brandons bro but
there is a josh o in midland mi and josh o of midland has a brother charlie of midland mi
so if brandon is josh's bro then he must also be charlie o's brother...
are you sure about him being josh's bro? reason i ask is...
josh o who is 46 is probably the dad of younger josh o... means charlie and josh's dad was an overstreet..
here is my dilema brandon is much more dark skinned then these 2 and resemblence between josh and charlie is clear and they are very light skinned... i just assumed brandon had some hispanic or african or some othher color bearing ethnicity to him and if that was the case then either his mom is an overstreet and he is not josh's bro... or other possible scenario all 3 have same dad josh o 46 and maybe brandon has a different mom who could carry the different ethnicity... all jmo of course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.