April 30, 2024, 06:15:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 493145 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1800 on: April 13, 2010, 04:53:05 PM »

Does anyone know if Tommy is still at St Johns?

This site shows his status as "In Jail."

http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx

Thanks Brandi

2 4 1
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: April 13, 2010, 04:54:50 PM »

Is it because that is where they end up gathered to get to an edge or are they totally concentrating within that boat slip, thoughts?

It looked  as though they were just in that area although to me it looked like a public boat launch

boat slip...boat launch  I guess Im nautically challenged 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1802 on: April 13, 2010, 04:55:17 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

Attorney: Misty Croslin may have provided break in Haleigh Cummings case
Source URL: http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-04-13/story/authorities-conducting-haleigh-cummings-search

By Dana Treen

A search is being conducted in Putnam County following a lead to detectives Monday night in the Haleigh Cummings disappearance, authorities said this morning.

The search is being conducted off County Road 309 and includes woods and water, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. He said authorities are not saying who provided the information or the nature of the evidence they are looking for.

Dozens of searchers, divers and several boats are being used. The location is around Shell Harbour about five miles south of where Haleigh vanished from her Satsuma home on Green Lane.

Greenwood said the area hadn't been searched before.
"Although various resources are being utilized to conduct this search, it is just one of many operations conducted during this investigation," a statement from the Sheriff's Office said.

A break may have come in the case from Misty Croslin, who was with Haleigh and the youngster's brother the evening before the kindergartner disappeared. Her attorney said Croslin, who is jailed on drug-trafficking charges, may have provided helpful information that led to other leads.

"This latest search was based on information from someone else," said attorney Robert Fields. He said Croslin may have "shed some light" on who was responsible.

"Somebody else has possibly been implicated in this," he said. "You need to look away from Misty."

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy wouldn't elaborate on the search other than to say Haleigh hadn't been found. The search will continue "as long as it takes," he said.

He said he spoke with members of Haleigh's family today but those conversations were private.

He also said Misty had been brought back for an interview.

The Putnam County girl was 5 years old when she disappeared in February 2009 from her home. Her father, Ronald Cummings, and then-girlfriend Croslin, who reported her missing, are both in jail on the drug charges.

The area being searched is a previously unsearched swath of river and woods. It is about a mile by boat and 5 miles by road from where Haleigh disappeared and "quite a bit south" of the home in Satsuma, Greenwood said.

Greenwood would not say what evidence searchers were looking for but that divers and other law enforcement officers were searching the St. Johns River and wooded areas on either side of the waterway at the end of Shell Harbour.

Carl Brown, who lives near the search area, said as many as 15 divers were in the water near the restaurant dock and river about 10 a.m. He said police dogs and officers from agencies including the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office canvassed neighbors.

Streets leading into the neighborhood were blocked and drivers were stopped by an officer at a checkpoint.

This area has never been searched.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: April 13, 2010, 04:57:56 PM »

Is it because that is where they end up gathered to get to an edge or are they totally concentrating within that boat slip, thoughts?

It looked  as though they were just in that area although to me it looked like a public boat launch

LOL AI am probably overthinking...just thinking that anyone pulling into a boat launch any time, day or not, would not cause anyone to look twice

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1804 on: April 13, 2010, 05:03:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23138607/detail.html

Suspect In Custody In Haleigh Investigation

Posted: 3:04 pm EDT April 13, 2010Updated: 4:47 pm EDT April 13, 2010
SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators were back out in Satsuma, Fla. looking for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation Tuesday. She's the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home 14 months ago.

Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details.

Meanwhile, investigators would not give out the exact location of the search, to keep onlookers away. They would only say it's near previous searches for the girl.

"A search is currently being conducted as the result of one of the many leads received thus far in this case. The area being searched is in the Satsuma area of Putnam County. The exact location is not being released at this time in an attempt to prevent unnecessary congestion from onlookers. Although various resources are being utilized to conduct this search, it is just one of many operations conducted during this investigation. Due to the sensitivity of this investigation, the name of the person providing the tip and the physical evidence alleged to be in this area, will not be released," investigators wrote in a release issued Tuesday.

The girl's father, Ronald Cummings, and former stepmother, Misty, are in jail facing drug trafficking charges. Police said those charges are unrelated to the missing child.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: April 13, 2010, 05:04:22 PM »

LOL AI am probably overthinking...just thinking that anyone pulling into a boat launch any time, day or not, would not cause anyone to look twice

There is always someone at our launch day and night.After a while you don't really pay much attention.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1806 on: April 13, 2010, 05:04:29 PM »

printemaillinkShare this:twitterfacebookmorecomment[9]Text Size:AAASuspect In Custody In Haleigh Investigation
Posted: 3:04 pm EDT April 13, 2010
Updated: 4:47 pm EDT April 13, 2010

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Investigators were back out in Satsuma, Fla. looking for clues in the Haleigh Cummings investigation Tuesday. She's the 5-year-old girl who disappeared from her bed in her father's mobile home 14 months ago.

Sources told WFTV a suspect is in custody, but wouldn't provide any additional details.

Meanwhile, investigators would not give out the exact location of the search, to keep onlookers away. They would only say it's near previous searches for the girl.

"A search is currently being conducted as the result of one of the many leads received thus far in this case. The area being searched is in the Satsuma area of Putnam County. The exact location is not being released at this time in an attempt to prevent unnecessary congestion from onlookers. Although various resources are being utilized to conduct this search, it is just one of many operations conducted during this investigation. Due to the sensitivity of this investigation, the name of the person providing the tip and the physical evidence alleged to be in this area, will not be released," investigators wrote in a release issued Tuesday.

The girl's father, Ronald Cummings, and former stepmother, Misty, are in jail facing drug trafficking charges. Police said those charges are unrelated to the missing child.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1807 on: April 13, 2010, 05:05:16 PM »

It looks like the divers are concentrated on the area at the boat launch.  They also brought several boats, as well as looking in the woodsy area near there.  Cadaver dogs are there as well. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: April 13, 2010, 05:05:55 PM »

St. Johns River--Shell Harbor (#127)
Head south on U.S. Hwy 17. Turn right onto CR 309 near Satsuma. Follow CR 309 for 2.6 miles to Shell Harbor Road. Turn right on Shell Harbor and follow 0.3 mile to ramp at end of road.

http://myfwc.com/RECREATION/boat_neramps.htm#putnam

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: April 13, 2010, 05:06:30 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/13/relatives_interviewed_in_missing_haleigh_cummings_case.html
 Relatives Interviewed In Missing Haleigh Cummings Case
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:47:00 PM
PALATKA -- Investigators are releasing new information in the case of Haleigh Cummings.

The Putnam County Sheriff held a news conference Tuesday afternoon.

Several of Haleigh's relatives were reportedly brought to the sheriff's office earlier Tuesday.

There are also reports that the last person to see Haleigh, Misty Cummings, is no longer being held in the St. Johns County Jail on drug trafficking charges. But it's not clear where she's been taken.

There are also reports that deputies from four counties and FDLE were searching the St. Johns River south of Satsuma Tuesday.

Haleigh, who was 5 at the time, vanished from her Satsuma home in February 2009.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1810 on: April 13, 2010, 05:06:36 PM »

should we be looking @ what's going on with Timmy today?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1811 on: April 13, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09
« Reply #11 on: [size=16]February 10, 2009, 07:14:36 PM »[/size]

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131034&catid=3

Night Search Underway for Missing Girl

SATSUMA, FL -- The search for missing Haleigh Cummings will continue under the cover of darkness in the neighborhood where she disappeared early Tuesday morning.

Cummings was reported missing by her father when he returned home from work in Palatka after 3 a.m.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says a rear door to the trailer was found open. The girl's father, Ronald Cummings, told First Coast News the door was forced open.

Law enforcement from neighboring counties and the FBI assisted in the search with helicopters and boats. Search teams combed the woods and divers worked the waters of the nearby St. Johns River.

Nancy Bump lives on the neighborhood and knew something had happened when she heard a helicopter circling overhead before sunrise.

Bump says search dogs led investigators to the river near her home.

"They walked right down to the end of the dock and ever since then they have been looking in the water," said Bump.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement first issued a Missing Child Alert before upgrading it to an Amber Alert for the missing girl. Haleigh was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear. Call 911 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS. You'll remain anonymous and could receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if your information leads to an arrest.

same area?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: April 13, 2010, 05:06:54 PM »

Maybe this is why MC and RC seemed so confident and the smirks and all because the area had already been searched and nothing was found so they thought that they were home free?

Ya know, that sure could be!! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: April 13, 2010, 05:07:28 PM »

Even Fields makes it sound like MC gave up *something* -- *finally*! And hopefully something besides another LIE.

A break may have come in the case from Misty Croslin, who was with Haleigh and the youngster's brother the evening before the kindergartner disappeared. Her attorney said Croslin, who is jailed on drug trafficking charges may have provided helpful information that led to other leads.

"This latest search was based on information from someone else," said attorney Robert Fields. He said Croslin may have "shed some light" on who was responsible.

"Somebody else has possibly been implicated in this," he said. "You need to look away from Misty."

Another tidbit from hidey hole

Interesting. Thanks NRCG for going to the hidey hole and sharing

Of course a defense attorney is going to state "you need to look away from Misty"   Im not sure I would take that to mean he has credible concrete evidence that she is not involved, nor do I see how he can say that with a straight face because obviously she is involved to some degree.
I never said she wasn't involved EVER but I do think there is involvement from someone else too, or a couple of others who may have have knowledge after the fact......

I believe YOU are correct in that line of thinking.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: April 13, 2010, 05:07:42 PM »

printemaillinkShare this:twitterfacebookmorecomment[9]Text Size:AAASuspect In Custody In Haleigh Investigation
Posted: 3:04 pm EDT April 13, 2010
Updated: 4:47 pm EDT April 13, 2010

Where are our good searches, is there an arrest that can be found that ties in?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: April 13, 2010, 05:08:08 PM »

Does anyone know if Tommy is still at St Johns?

This site shows his status as "In Jail."

http://www.sjso.org/inmate_search_warrants.aspx

thanks brandi

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1816 on: April 13, 2010, 05:08:09 PM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1817 on: April 13, 2010, 05:09:02 PM »

Levi_Page    MISTY CROSLIN'S GRANDMOTHER says that Joe Overstreets home is surrounded
3 minutes ago via web

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1818 on: April 13, 2010, 05:09:36 PM »

Levi_Page    MISTY CROSLIN'S GRANDMOTHER says that Joe Overstreets home is surrounded
3 minutes ago via web
WTH 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: April 13, 2010, 05:10:05 PM »

And another to refresh our memories....

According to her letter, Chelsea said Misty wrote that when Tommy and Joe arrived, “Misty told them she didn’t know Ronald had apparently taken the gun from his usual hiding place. So when they got there, and couldn’t find the gun, Tommy said, ‘I’m going home,’ and left, and then Joe got mad, grabbed Haleigh and took off.”

http://www.artharris.com/2010/03/26/exclusive-misty-croslin-flunks-secret-police-polygraph/

Thanks Wyks.  This article is an excellent read.

I still cannot believe that Misty would have taken the heat for the past year if she were not a participant in some capacity in the happening encompassing Haleigh disappearance.  Could it all be connected to drugs.

Could it be that the reason Misty failed the recent polygraph ... the polygraph that she implicates brother Tommy and cousin Ron ... is that she was not telling the entire truth ... the entire truth that would implicate her also?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.