April 23, 2024, 03:25:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #31 2/20/10 - 4/13/10  (Read 492663 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1960 on: April 13, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »

Janet didn't know what a cinder block was!!! 

I think I'm having a heart attack over here.

I'm using several of those right now to anchor a tarp over the top of my green house.  I've planted herbs in some.  They are all purpose, for sure.  Oh, and you can build things with them too 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1961 on: April 13, 2010, 06:29:29 PM »

Haleigh Cummings

Updated: Tuesday, 13 Apr 2010, 6:13 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 13 Apr 2010, 5:55 PM EDT

* Kelly Joyce

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Search crews are out looking for Haleigh Cummings after a tip was received on Tuesday morning. Authorities said they were searching for evidence in her disappearance which could be located along the St. Johns River.

Cummings has been missing for more than a year. Tuesday's search is in an area near Misty Croslin's parents' home on CR 309 and Shell Harbor Road in Satsuma, Florida.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that authorities are acting on a tip, but would not elaborate.

Crews from Jacksonville's FOX affiliate, WAWS TV, were present when some of Haleigh's relatives showed up at the Putnam County Sheriff's office earlier in the day. FOX 35 has learned that family members were contacted by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that officials are conducting interviews with the family in addition to the search.

Haleigh's father and mother -- Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield -- her grandparents and her great-grandmother, Teresa Neves, were among those called to the jail.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's former stepmother, was in St. Johns County Jail on drug charges unrelated to the case; however, she was released on Tuesday.

Hardy declined to confirm or deny if Haleigh has been found.  The area where police are now searching was searched about a year ago.  Several law enforcement boats have been traveling along the river near the boat ramp at the end of Shell Harbor Road.  Deputies are also going door-to-door, talking to people in the area.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/041310-Tip-leads-to-new-search-in-Cummings-case

Haleigh Cummings was last seen in her father's home in February 2009. Ronald's then-girlfriend Misty Croslin, now his ex-wife, said she put Haleigh to bed that night, and that was the last anyone saw of her.

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: April 13, 2010, 06:30:30 PM »

<snipped>

Heart, Ive got a double ear to HLN/Fox on the TV and Live 4 and another local news outlet at the ready if something breaks.   Its making me dizzy actually. 

Capp, I have been doing the exact same thing! LOL

Multi-listening!

Not to mention my bum is numb....man what a few days its been for several cases Phew!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1963 on: April 13, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »

thanks Klaas and Green Lizard!!  I am still stunned from read what heart just posted
Me too Sunny - my question is why?  Why would Tommy want Haleigh dead?  This makes no sense. 
I hope and pray this part isnt true, but if it is, I think given Tommy's drugged up state and the fighting between Joe Overstreet and Ronald, then Joe would have been the one wanting to get back at Ronald and Tommy knew enough about their everyday life and the surrounding area to help him, although why he would I dont know, it is just sick, sick, sick..
Thank you HH.  It is time for me to go home and open a bottle or 2 of wine.  Thank you for all the information, links and photos monkeys.  See you a bit later.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: April 13, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »

Any one hearing anything on the scanner?  I heard Shell Harbor but couldn't catch what else

Oh no, not the scanner! 

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: April 13, 2010, 06:33:23 PM »

Any one hearing anything on the scanner?  I heard Shell Harbor but couldn't catch what else

Oh no, not the scanner! 

I'm not hearing anything now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: April 13, 2010, 06:34:27 PM »

thanks Klaas and Green Lizard!!  I am still stunned from read what heart just posted
Me too Sunny - my question is why?  Why would Tommy want Haleigh dead?  This makes no sense. 

Missiontoconvict

When drugs enter the equation it appears that nothing makes sense.  Everything goes.   Conscience is a non-issue.  Think about little Shaniya Davis.

Janet

+++++++

Mother of Slain 5-Year-Old Is Pregnant
Antoinette Davis is accused of selling her daughter as a sex slave

Newser) – The North Carolina woman accused of selling her 5-year-old girl into sexual slavery—the girl's body was found yesterday—is pregnant. Antoinette Davis, 25, is being isolated from other prisoners as a result, reports WTVD. She has not entered a plea to charges of human trafficking, prostitution, and child abuse. Police say she sold young Shaniya to a man for "sexual servitude." Volunteers found Shaniya's body yesterday, and the man remains in custody, though not yet charged.

http://www.newser.com/story/74256/mother-of-slain-5-year-old-is-pregnant.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: April 13, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »

I'll get the thread change 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: April 13, 2010, 06:34:48 PM »

I hope and pray this part isnt true, but if it is, I think given Tommy's drugged up state and the fighting between Joe Overstreet and Ronald, then Joe would have been the one wanting to get back at Ronald and Tommy knew enough about their everyday life and the surrounding area to help him, although why he would I dont know, it is just sick, sick, sick..
Thank you HH.  It is time for me to go home and open a bottle or 2 of wine.  Thank you for all the information, links and photos monkeys.  See you a bit later.
I think with everything we have heard today, and then when the LE releases the truth of what happened Im gonna need something stronger then wine.......Lord only knows what this poor poor child went through, I can hardly stand to think about it.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: April 13, 2010, 06:36:24 PM »

Janet didn't know what a cinder block was!!! 

I think I'm having a heart attack over here.

Rob ... there is a lot that I do not understand but ... life goes on.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: April 13, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »

I'll get the thread change 

Okay Klaas.        I guess you want to be sure you don't forget how, right?     I'll bet you could change a thread in your sleep.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: April 13, 2010, 06:36:46 PM »

Haleigh Cummings

Updated: Tuesday, 13 Apr 2010, 6:13 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 13 Apr 2010, 5:55 PM EDT

* Kelly Joyce

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Search crews are out looking for Haleigh Cummings after a tip was received on Tuesday morning. Authorities said they were searching for evidence in her disappearance which could be located along the St. Johns River.

Cummings has been missing for more than a year. Tuesday's search is in an area near Misty Croslin's parents' home on CR 309 and Shell Harbor Road in Satsuma, Florida.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said that authorities are acting on a tip, but would not elaborate.

Crews from Jacksonville's FOX affiliate, WAWS TV, were present when some of Haleigh's relatives showed up at the Putnam County Sheriff's office earlier in the day. FOX 35 has learned that family members were contacted by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy said that officials are conducting interviews with the family in addition to the search.

Haleigh's father and mother -- Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield -- her grandparents and her great-grandmother, Teresa Neves, were among those called to the jail.

Misty Croslin, Haleigh's former stepmother, was in St. Johns County Jail on drug charges unrelated to the case; however, she was released on Tuesday.

Hardy declined to confirm or deny if Haleigh has been found.  The area where police are now searching was searched about a year ago.  Several law enforcement boats have been traveling along the river near the boat ramp at the end of Shell Harbor Road.  Deputies are also going door-to-door, talking to people in the area.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/041310-Tip-leads-to-new-search-in-Cummings-case

Haleigh Cummings was last seen in her father's home in February 2009. Ronald's then-girlfriend Misty Croslin, now his ex-wife, said she put Haleigh to bed that night, and that was the last anyone saw of her.

I think they mean she was released to come be interviewed by PCSO. She was returned to SJSO today. She IS back in SJSO jail right now.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: April 13, 2010, 06:38:37 PM »

Right Brandi  - Misty is back behind bars.  I hate news reports that are confusing that way.  Wish they would pay more attention to what they publish.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: April 13, 2010, 06:39:36 PM »

I think with everything we have heard today, and then when the LE releases the truth of what happened Im gonna need something stronger then wine.......Lord only knows what this poor poor child went through, I can hardly stand to think about it.
I must have dead brain cells from too much internet but I don't understand how Misty will get a pass for telling what she knew. all this went down while she was there, she had to have been awake or else she couldn't have given the info, wouldn't she be an accessory to the crime?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: April 13, 2010, 06:39:48 PM »

Cyas in the next thread, Im taking a few to make shrimp alfredo for dinner

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1975 on: April 13, 2010, 06:40:35 PM »

Nite all AND prayers for Haleigh...

.. and Nadia, that she gets the treatment and support she needs. What a beautiful and resilient little girl. I bet her parents are so proud!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: April 13, 2010, 06:41:01 PM »

Oh no, not the scanner! 

Not even sure it means anything, I couldn't hear it all.  My head is ready to explode from the multi tasking that I am doing.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: April 13, 2010, 06:41:16 PM »

Oh no, not the scanner! 

brat1950

Cardiac arrest at the Putnam County Sherriffs office per scanner. Wonder if it was Teresa or Annette.

http://twitter.com/brat1950

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: April 13, 2010, 06:41:23 PM »

Nite all AND prayers for Haleigh...

.. and Nadia, that she gets the treatment and support she needs. What a beautiful and resilient little girl. I bet her parents are so proud!

G'nite to you Rob. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1979 on: April 13, 2010, 06:41:51 PM »

I must have dead brain cells from too much internet but I don't understand how Misty will get a pass for telling what she knew. all this went down while she was there, she had to have been awake or else she couldn't have given the info, wouldn't she be an accessory to the crime?

Mizjay, there is no way they are going to give Misty a pass. They will add it to her charges and grill her some more. Even if they find Haleigh today, there are too many unanswered questions. LE isn't going to be satisfied with just this. There will be a trial and they are gathering all the information as we speak.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.