March 29, 2024, 02:19:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amy Hickman 25 Last Seen Leaving Downtown Orlando(Found Safe)  (Read 3888 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 07, 2010, 02:05:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22490987/detail.html    HT: Searching

Missing Woman Last Seen Leaving Downtown Orlando
Amy Hickman Seen Leaving Church Street With Friends, Unidentified Man

January 7, 2010

Amy Hickman

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Police are searching for a missing woman last seen leaving downtown Orlando early Sunday morning.

Authorities said Amy Renee Hickman, 25, was last seen in the 10 block of W. Church Street wearing a black short, black capri pants and black heels. She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighs about 155 pounds and has long, blonde hair and green eyes.
Police said Hickman left a local bar at about 2 a.m. with friends and a man. They went somewhere to eat until about 3:30 a.m., police said.

She was then last seen in the company of white man in his mid to late 20s, wearing a blue and white striped, button-down, collared shirt and long pants.

Police said they don't suspect foul play in Hickman's disappearance at this time. They added that Hickman has no known medical conditions.

Anyone with information regarding Hickman's whereabouts is asked to call the Orlando Police Department at 321-235-5300.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:35:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 03:22:36 PM »

Muffy....what does this mean?? >> HT: Searching

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 03:42:06 PM »

Muffy....what does this mean?? >> HT: Searching

Nut- it means Hat Tip (thank you)  to Searching.   Searching is the name of the poster here at Scared Monkeys I'm thanking.   Searching posted the link with the article in Gabriel Johnson's Missing Person thread, hoping Blink would see it, because she felt it may have something to do with the Kesse and Ocasio cases.  She also posted the link and article in those two threads.   

Linky to the start of the whole thing:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6945.msg1068812#msg1068812   
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 03:44:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 04:17:48 PM »

OH lol...ok. I thought someone with the initials HT was searching for the missing woman  I get it now. IMO the cases are not related.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 04:24:07 PM »

Woman, 25, Vanishes From Orlando
Sunday, February 07, 2010 2:04:33 PM

ORLANDO -- Police have asked for help to find a missing woman.

Authorities said Amy Renee Hickman, 25, was last seen on West Church Street early Sunday morning with an unknown man, believed to be in his late 20s, wearing a blue and white striped button-down shirt, and long pants.

Police said Hickman has no medical condition or other problems that would cause her disappear without telling her family.

Investigators said they had no reason to believe she was abducted or in any danger.

Amy Renee Hickman Description
White female, Age 25
Height: 5′ 4″
Weight: 155 lbs.
Hair: Long, bleach blond
Eyes: Green
Hickman was last seen wearing a black blouse, black Capri pants and black heels.

If you have seen Amy Renee Hickman, contact Orlando police at (321) 235-5300.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/2/7/woman_25_vanishes_from_orlando.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 07:29:36 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22490987/detail.html
Woman Missing From Downtown Orlando Found Safe
Amy Hickman Seen Leaving Church Street With Friends, Unidentified Man

POSTED: 10:53 am EST February 7, 2010
UPDATED: 6:07 pm EST February 7, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Police confirmed Sunday afternoon that a missing woman last seen leaving downtown Orlando early Sunday morning has been found.

Authorities said Amy Renee Hickman, 25, was last seen in the 10 block of W. Church Street wearing a black short, black capri pants and black heels
Police said Hickman left a local bar at about 2 a.m. with friends and a man. They went somewhere to eat until about 3:30 a.m., police said.

At about 6 p.m., police announced that they had found Hickman safe within the jurisdiction of the Orange County Sheriffs Office.

Officials with the Orlando Police Department said no foul play was suspected in Hickman's disappearance. Hickman's mother expressed concern for her daughter's well-being, so an official media release was filed.

No further details were available.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 07:31:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/2/7/woman_25_vanishes_from_orlando.html
 Orlando Woman Reported Missing Found Safe
Sunday, February 07, 2010 5:57:28 PM
ORLANDO -- Police have located an Orange County woman who was reported missing early Sunday morning.

Authorities said Amy Renee Hickman, 25, was last seen on West Church Street early Sunday morning with an unknown man, believed to be in his late 20s, wearing a blue and white striped button-down shirt and long pants.

Police said Hickman has no medical condition or other problems that would cause her disappear without telling her family.

Investigators said they had no reason to believe she was abducted or in any danger.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 07:34:47 PM »

Found Safe!!  Thank you trimm 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.