April 25, 2024, 12:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PAUL VAN DER SLOOT - DEAD  (Read 91539 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 02:06:47 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Natalee Holloway Suspect`s Father Dies Suddenly in Aruba
Aired February 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Joining me right now, a very special guest, managing director and publisher of "Diario" magazine, Jossy Mansur, joining us.

JWhat can you tell us about the death of Paulus Van Der Sloot?

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING DIRECTOR AND PUBLISHER, DIARIO: Well, I think that it will open the case again. I think that it combines with a new government that we have. A new minister of justice. And everything seems to be pointing into the direction of the case will move forward from here on. Yes.

GRACE: But how will Paulus -- Judge Paulus Van Der Sloot`s death affect the case moving forward?

MANSUR: Well, not only the fact that it`s moving forward but he will have absolutely no more influence to guide whatever the investigation -- whatever the investigators are busy with. He has absolutely no contacts anymore with the judges that may again in the future with Joran`s family and before them in the tribunal.

And many things will change now with his death. ....

GRACE:  Jossy, what more do you know about his actual death? Where did he die?

MANSUR: He died on a tennis court in Piera del Sol (ph). That`s a very lush and exclusive section of the island where you have $1 million homes. The retired people -- I mean foreigners that own huge mansions there.

He was playing tennis there and apparently his heart gave up. He collapsed. They brought the ambulance. They rushed him to the hospital. They worked on him for quite a while, but there was nothing they could do anymore. He was dead.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 02:47:56 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Natalee Holloway Suspect`s Father Dies Suddenly in Aruba
Aired February 11, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: (via telephone): Good evening, Nancy.

NANCE GRACE, HOST: What`s your reaction to the news that daddy Van Der Sloot is dead, collapsing on a resort`s tennis court?

HOLLOWAY: You know, I really didn`t have any initial reaction, Nancy, other than the fact that, you know, it`s -- two sides of it. You know, you`ve got to feel for some of the innocent people that he has affected, you know, certainly, his immediate family, but a bunch of the other people on the island, as well as us. And you know, secondly, now that he`s not controlling the police investigation, leniency towards what the judges write (ph) and then his own son, you know, maybe there`s hope that someone will talk.

GRACE: With me is Natalee`s father, Dave Holloway, who did everything in his power to try to find his daughter. Can you imagine your child going away on a senior trip, well chaperoned, a great bunch of kids, great chaperones, monitored, and then you get the word everybody came back but your daughter?

Dave Holloway, what do you believe judge Paulus Van Der Sloot`s involvement was in covering up for his son?

DAVE HOLLOWAY: My thought (INAUDIBLE) is that once Joran was taken into custody and gave his initial deposition, I think that`s where Paul Van Der Sloot came into action as far as changing up the statements and then doing what he had to do to get his son off.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/11/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 02:34:51 PM »

ROLAND TROMP - PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT'S INTERROGATOR

CBS News – August 5, 2008

(Roland) Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished.

"Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/05/world/main763210_page2.shtml

WITNESS STATEMENT - JUNE 14, 2005

Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 14 June 2005 / 21:10
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Roland Tromp
Description: witness statement

WITNESS STATEMENT - JUNE 18, 2005

Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 18 June 2005 / 18:30
Pages: 10 (1 Attachment)
Writer/Initiator. Roland Tromp/ Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »

On the Record w/ Greta

Chief Suspect Van der Sloot's Dad Dies: Did Holloway Secrets Go to the Grave?
Friday, February 12, 2010

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, "ARUBA TODAY" (Via Telephone): Good evening, Greta. It was very shocking for the van der Sloot family and the entire community of Aruba. Paul was playing tennis yesterday and he collapsed. And the ambulance was unfortunately unable to resuscitate him.

VAN SUSTEREN: What has been going on for the family? Is everything sort of "back to normal," of is the family shunned at all? What has been the relationship of the van der Sloots on the island?

RENFRO: You have to understand that the island of Aruba, the people of Aruba respect the judicial system here. And to this very date, there have been no charges in this case. And Paul has been completely exonerated.

He, according to the authorities, has no participation in the event at all, and, sorry to say that, but in this case. It has just been devastating for everybody.

More:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585581,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 03:22:03 PM »

Natalee Holloway:Paulus van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, dead of cardiac arrest

Posted February 11, 2010 by Klaasend

102.Steve Holloway on February 12th, 2010 10:38 am

I have mixed emotions about Paulus death. It reminds me of the nightmare this man caused our family, my brother Dave his wife Robin and Jug and Beth, to impede justice to protect his son.

Paulus had to have a great deal of grief to carry around all these’s years. I don’t believe he could have been a happy man, I mean truly happy. The kind of happiness that you get from someone telling you that you have a wonderful child and they are a blessing to have in their class room or the kind of happiness you get after helping a person in need, whether its big or small making a different in their life.

God wants us to serve others.

Paulus needed help but chose blindly to help his son hide behind his influence with Judges and knowledge of the law. With such a burden to carry is it possible that Paulus made a video confessing the true events that happen, to lighten his conscience? I will not hold my breath.

Paulus right now is in one of two places, Heaven or hell. It was his choice, no one else’s. If he’s in Hell its not anybody’s fault but his, not our family and certainly not anything Natalee did.

The only good from his death is to show the rest of his family what its like to lose a loved one. Now we have something in common. I pray he made peace with God before he passed away.

Now the last commit on his death. You may ask yourself do I believe what I preach about “GOD” and JESUS CHRIST saving us from our sins and forgiving others of the wrong they do against us. The answer is YES. I don’t cause the burden around with me twenty four seven of hate, or murder in my heart, or vengeance which is God’s and unforgiveness. I give it to GOD and live my life the best I can for HIM. Now I make this choice.

I forgive Paulus.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/11/paulus-van-der-sloot-father-of-joran-van-der-sloot-dead-of-cardiac-arrest/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 03:31:34 PM »

Natalee Holloway:Paulus van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, dead of cardiac arrest

99.viet vet on February 12th, 2010 10:28 am

What if someone poisoned Paulus. There are some choline type drugs that produce death just like a heart attack. Maybe some of his pals think it is time to cover up the story forever. Or maybe one of his gangster friends is collecting an old debt. Joran could be next or even Anita. That Aruba is a strange place, best all tourists stay away….like forever. The boycott goes on. Never go to the Island of Death.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/11/paulus-van-der-sloot-father-of-joran-van-der-sloot-dead-of-cardiac-arrest/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 03:34:20 PM »

2/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 27

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Google translation:

Lawyers Carlo & van der Sloot
is with deep sadness the sudden
death of his partner, officemate,
lawyer and colleague
Mr. Paulis A.P.J. van der Sloot
To Anita, the children and
other family members we wish
much strength.

----------------------------------

Bar Aruba
With deep regret and dismay
we know that our
unexpected has gone our
confrère and colleagues
Mr. Paul van der Sloot
On behalf of the members of the Order of
Lawyers and the Bar in general
We wish the family of Paul many
strength in these difficult times.
May Paul rest in peace

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 03:37:14 PM »

2/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Of the dead nothing but good, it is the cliché, and it is indeed that we use in the writing an obituary, especially when the positive qualities of the person stop.

Still, I honestly do not in any negative traits or qualities of Paul can remember and that is to my knowledge, to all our colleagues and confrères noble profession in Aruba.

Paul for the first time I learned to know he was a member of the Public Ministry. From the introduction struck me as a civilized, kind, helpful and friendly man Paul.

Paul was in all respects a gentleman of the old school. Always willing to members of the legal profession to assist if they had questions or needed help with something, and in the always very amiable relationship.

Also I remember how Paul shortly after the introduction of the National Ordinance on Administrative Jurisprudence (LAR) us one PAO course during the secrets and mysteries of the LAR. Paul did that with patience and clear manner. His great gifts were teaching this clearly.

Even when Paul had joined the legal profession, he remained in the handling and vakbroeders
Sisters-even civilized, amiable and helpful.

Another cliché is that a good lawyer always, at all and everybody wants to win and if necessary will appear. Especially American clients are often impressed by this vision what a good lawyer should pursue. The ideealbeeld of the lawyer as "hired Gun "and" streetfighter ".

In this vision, the lawyer, who sports an advocate against congratulates with his victory in a lawsuit, of course, a "loser". As a famous lawyer an older generation than mine, which are no longer active, once remarked to me: "Ha, show me a good loser, and I'll show you a bad lawyer ".

I do not agree with this view of our profession and have always admired and more appreciation affected the lawyer, who in "the heat of the battle" remains a gentleman opposite against the other party and counsel, and that even if he loses, sports remains compared against the lawyer and not willing to congratulate him or her.

Well, Paul lost a lawyer, even if he fought for his clients with passion, never his control and was always the perfect gentleman. I've never seen Paul necessary found to be committing character assassination on the other party or to hurl mud against an advocate. We can all learn much of the civilized and controlled way Paul practiced.

It is for these reasons that we all had much to do with Paul and his family when Natalee
Holloway affair and its aftermath occurred. For Paul's wife Anita and their sons Joran,
Valentijn and Sebastian, his unexpected and sudden departure under these circumstances
extra hard to take. The Bar Association wishes them so much strength.

Lastly, I am special to Joran, Valentine and Sebastian to focus. The most valuable that older children may result in this life are not material things. The most valuable is the moral and spiritual legacy, embodied in the way a father led his life and the example he leaves for the remaining generation.

On behalf of the Order, I hope that Joran, Valentine and Sebastian comfort, strength and inspiration will be able to draw on the exemplary manner in which Paul has pursued his profession, hung out with his fellow man, the head has offered setbacks and generally, his life
came.

On behalf of the Bar of Aruba
By: Johan Sjiem Fat

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 05:56:44 PM »

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

NANCY GRACE - October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY, STEPFATHER: Absolutely. I mean I asked -- with a meeting with the prosecutor did you search Paulus` home and she said no. And I said why? And she said because he wouldn`t let us. I`m going I can`t -- he was a suspect. They brought him in for -- held him for two days. I just don`t understand it. That`s what I`m talking about. Nothing was done right in the beginning on this thing, otherwise we`d have an answer.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

USA Today - June 26, 2005

Aruban authorities have defended their handling of the case, saying meticulous police work takes time.

"You have to build up an investigation. You can't just go in there like a cowboy," (Karin) Janssen said last week when asked why investigators waited more than two weeks to search the van der Sloot home.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-25-aruba-mystery_x.htm

FOX News w/ Martha MacCallum - November 28, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we don’t have any evidence and that’s what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It’s because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Montanja 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

SECURITY GUARDS

CNN SUNDAY MORNING - June 5, 2005

DILMA ARENDS, REPORTER: Yes, we were part of a group of local reporters who received the tip since yesterday, and we were able to intercept a large caravan of local police officers who raided two homes in St. Nicholas (ph). The first one the whole group went there. They went into the house. Once they got out of the house they started checking two cars and then some police officers stayed at that house. We weren't able to see very well, but we saw the police detaining one person, handcuffing that person and a couple of officers stayed behind with that person and the caravan continued on to another house in downtown St. Nicholas and that's when they were joined by another local detective, who was accompanied by three FBI agents.

This operation was done by local police officers. And, I mean, they did the standard procedures. They knocked on the door. They told them -- they identified themselves, went into the house and start searching. As a matter of fact, there were two dogs barking. They even told the owners of he house or the inhabitants there to -- the residence there to keep the dogs calm. And it went pretty calm. I mean there was no resistance.

They immediately went in and they were accompanied by the person in charge, district attorney Karen Janssen. And they did a search and after half an hour or so came out with another man, also in handcuffs. While he was led out other agents stay there and combed the whole house and we saw them taking out bags of stuff. What they were, we don't know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/05/sm.02.html

USA Today - June 6, 2005

Two security guards from a hotel near where Holloway was staying were arrested Sunday. Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents arrested the suspects, ages 30 and 28, during a pre-dawn raid.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-06-06-aruba-monday_x.htm

_____

SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 09:30:55 PM »

Justice would have been if Joran had died with Paul.  I believe they both know exactly what happened to Natalee and were both involved in the coverup of the truth.   Paul met justice in the face and now he can face Natalee with his lies.   Someday, justice will find Joran, too.

Have a Sunshine Day!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »

A SHAMELESS INDIVIDUAL!

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - January 12, 2006

JOHN Q. KELLY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: Paul Van Der Sloot is obviously a shameless individual. When Deepak Kalpoe gave one of his first statements to police, what he said was, “Paul Van Der Sloot advised us to get our stories straight, to not communicate by e-mail, not to use our cell phones, and to get lawyers.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836208/

GET YOU STORIES STRAIGHT!

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... while you were out combing the island, they called a meeting, a meeting at the pool behind the judge`s house of lawyers, the Kalpoe family, Joran Van Der Sloot, his father, for what?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: What he was doing was helping the boys get their stories straight, Nancy. He was instructing the boys how to get your story straight. If all stories match, in 10 days you will be free.

GRACE: And what about the hard drive?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Well he also told the guys once they got their stories straight to begin e-mailing this and then use your hard drive to nail an alibi.

GRACE: And not to use your cell phone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 12:47:01 PM »

Someone who possesses a foundational knowledge regarding what is taking place behind the scenes in the investigation and ... someone very close to Natalee Holloway are on the same page.
_________

GEROLD DOMPIG

48 Hours Mystery

March 25, 2006
Natalee Holloway: New Clues
Investigator Tells 48 Hours She Probably Died From Excessive Alcohol, Maybe Drugs

Police say they could not listen in on the conversations between Paulus and his son, citing that they were "privileged conversations."

Dompig says he believes Paulus van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance. ...

Authorities now believe that the teenager's body may be buried somewhere among some dunes, but not because it washed ashore. The Aruban authorities’ new theory is that someone, someone possibly very close to the young suspects, took the time to carefully hide the body, not once but maybe twice, literally re-burying her.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

NATALEE'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2008, 08:43:21 PM
»

While I think that was excellent logic, I think that possibly the only difference I believe is that the boys buried her by the fishermans hut, and Paulus and Co moved her without the boys knowledge because of Joran's confession and the fact the boys recorded conversation  indicate they don't know where she is now. Also, if Lorenzo is involved, maybe Guido was there only the party was at Lorenzo's?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331268;topicseen#msg331268

THE JUNE 10TH CONFESSION

FOX News - June 11, 2005

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

CBS News - June 10, 2005

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

Meridian Star - May 28, 2006

Dave Holloway:

At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country' - October 24, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

THE JAMIE SKEETERS' INTERVIEW

Transcript:

Deepak Kalpoe:

We don’t know where the body is. ... 

If I knew where the body is, I would tell them a long time ago. Let
them start a trial and get this over with.

http://scrux.com/natalee/skeetersseg6script.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 03:25:39 PM »

Then there's Medleyrelay (aka Jan Brennan), that as a member of Scrux was the "treasurer" and collector of funds for Joran's defense fund.  She then, with the assistance of a software program that Roger developed (or so they say) proceded to write an online book on the case called "No Evidence of a Crime".  As you might suspect it is slanted towards the van der Sloots:

<snipped>

From chapter 27 of Jan's book:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2010, 03:32:37 PM »

'Scarborough Country' - June 23, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY:  Well, I know Mr. Van Der Sloot is a very quiet, soft-spoken, kind man.  I have had the pleasure actually of working with him

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8344621/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010, 03:51:12 PM »

102.Steve Holloway on February 12th, 2010 10:38 am

I have mixed emotions about Paulus death. It reminds me of the nightmare this man caused our family, my brother Dave his wife Robin and Jug and Beth, to impede justice to protect his son.

Paulus had to have a great deal of grief to carry around all these’s years. I don’t believe he could have been a happy man, I mean truly happy. The kind of happiness that you get from someone telling you that you have a wonderful child and they are a blessing to have in their class room or the kind of happiness you get after helping a person in need, whether its big or small making a different in their life.

God wants us to serve others.

Paulus needed help but chose blindly to help his son hide behind his influence with Judges and knowledge of the law. With such a burden to carry is it possible that Paulus made a video confessing the true events that happen, to lighten his conscience? I will not hold my breath.

Paulus right now is in one of two places, Heaven or hell. It was his choice, no one else’s. If he’s in Hell its not anybody’s fault but his, not our family and certainly not anything Natalee did.

The only good from his death is to show the rest of his family what its like to lose a loved one. Now we have something in common. I pray he made peace with God before he passed away.

Now the last commit on his death. You may ask yourself do I believe what I preach about “GOD” and JESUS CHRIST saving us from our sins and forgiving others of the wrong they do against us. The answer is YES. I don’t cause the burden around with me twenty four seven of hate, or murder in my heart, or vengeance which is God’s and unforgiveness. I give it to GOD and live my life the best I can for HIM. Now I make this choice.

I forgive Paulus.

Hi Steve.

Thanks you for your comment. You have a good heart.

Your belief system regarding forgiveness reflects many in my circle of family and friends but … I have a personal struggle embracing the thought process.

I contend the line was drawn in the sand over 2000 years ago … repentence and forgiveness is a package deal.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

I have no difficulty affording forgiveness to another who has wronged me … caused me grieve IF there is there is genuine repentence.  However ... without that repentance … I just have to let it go ... give the burden to my Heavenly Father along with all the other areas of my life for which I have no control and ... move on.  In time the sting does lessen.

Steve ... when it comes to Paulus van der Sloot … the man has not wronged me personally.  The implication is that forgiveness is not an issue.  However ... if Natalee was my niece … there would be no forgiveness without genuine repentance.

God Bless

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2010, 05:51:55 PM »

THE CHANGING STORY OF PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Claudio Stamper was one of the handlers who assisted throughout that long first night/morning following the arrival of the Twitty group on the Island of Aruba ... one of the handlers who heard all at the gathering at the van der Sloot residence.  At some point in time ... Stamper concurred with Natalee Holloway's claim that Paulus stated that he was at the Palm Beach McDonalds at 4:00 am on the morning of May 30, 2005.

+++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - August 2, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Yes, 4 a.m. on May 31, he stated — I documented in my journal — that he stated to the police spokesperson that he picked Joran up at 4 a.m. Again, on June 17, I have it documented in my journal that they were going to question Paul that day about the 4 a.m. pick-up. And then it changed. That's why I was so shocked that day that you and I went to his home. That was the first time that he had changed to it 11 p.m., to the 29th. So that's just one example of many little details that are just driving me crazy now that I'm back home.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,164506,00.html

Page 47:
  We are instructed to go back to the van der Sloot residence, where Joran is now waiting.  We arrive to see people standing in front of the house.  They are Deepak Kalpoe and Joran van der Sloot.

The DEA agents tells everyone to remain in their vehicles until he gets there.  And suggests that the women not get out of their cars at all.

Page 48:  Alberto and Claudio go back and forth between the group and my car to update me on the conversaton.

Letter from Benvinda de Souza to Karen Jansen - June 23, 2005

<snipped>

Also understood by Claudio is that Mr. Van Der Sloot said that he picked up Joran around 4:00 am close to McDonald’s?

<snipped>

Translation Credit - Arubagirl

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=853.msg117497;topicseen#msg117497

Claudio Stamper - Witness Statement - June 19, 2005

Name: Claudio Romeo Adonis Stamper
Date: 19 June 2005 / 14:45
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Julaika Rosel
Description: witness statement by a Universal Aviation worker

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2010, 06:33:58 PM »

THE CASINO RECORDING

THE LINEUP - June 9, 2006

KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE: It has been one year since the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Unfortunately we are left now with more questions than answers. What we do know is that Joran and the Kalpoe brothers were the last people seen with Natalee Holloway, which is the reason why they still remain to this day the main suspects in the case. As for Paulus, sources say he is the person next to Natalie in the casino.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,198887,00.html

Rita Cosby Live & Direct - April 4, 2006

RITA COSBY, HOST:  John, first of all, is there a possibility that Paulus might have been talking to Natalee the night that she disappeared?

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: Well, if you look at the surveillance video footage, it appears that he’s the one sitting directly next to her and tries to engage her in conversation a couple of times.

And it’s sort of ironic that it’s his father who brought his underage son to a casino and left him there after he left, with access to his line of credit, to put this unfortunate chain of events in process.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12150698/

ABC7CHICAGO - February 23, 2006

(Michael) Posner says it was he who voluntarily turned over this casino surveillance tape to Aruban authorities and that he is furious they have allowed ABC News to broadcast it.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=investigative&id=3936339&ft=print

Paulus Van der Sloot and the Man at the Excelsior Casino … You Make the call
Posted May 9, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/05/09/paulus-van-der-sloot-and-the-man-at-the-excelsior-casino-you-make-the-call/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2010, 08:18:35 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

viet vet
Submitted on 2010/02/13 at 7:12pm

You know, Paulus may not be dead. He could be in one of those crack houses and will show up in a few days. No worry, or he could be in South America or Mexico with drug dealers, where he can get all the drugs he wants. Or he could have slipped out of the country and gone to Mountain Brook, AL, USA to be with friends. He is just out having fun, probably will show up at Carlos and Charlie’s in a few nights. Joran can go there and wait on him, take Jacobs and van der Stratten and have a few spiked drinks.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/12/exclusive-interview-from-aruba-with-glenda-bondia-regarding-paulus-van-der-sloot-death-natalee-holloway-joran-van-der-sloot/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2010, 09:51:59 PM »

Why was Paulus' on the computer on the evening of May 30, 2005 searching sites which relate to drugs and alcohol?

++++++

Blonde
Re: CORRUPTION FACTS FOR MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 09:10:17 AM »

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2620.0

A PAULUS APOLOGIST

Rammstein:
  He only briefly looked at some sites, downloading a few pictures. Maybe he was just looking for pictures. That is what people do who go to Google images you know (at least that is what I do when looking for pictures ) because if PvdS had been looking for articles/information he would have used google.com proper and given a bit more specific search-queries IMHO like "alcohol XTC" "or "alcohol drugs" etc
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4561.msg145333#msg145333

klaasend
COMPUTER RECORDS - VDS COMPUTER - ROUGH TRANSLATION
« on: August 10, 2006, 10:51:47 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=196.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010, 12:18:09 AM »

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.