April 25, 2024, 09:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PAUL VAN DER SLOOT - DEAD  (Read 91543 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2010, 11:19:48 PM »

HE WAS INVOLVED FROM THE BEGINNING!!

Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement?
Friday, December 05, 2008

JOSSY MANSUR, DIARIO NEWSPAPER IN ARUBA: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2010, 07:30:31 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

2/19/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

yesterday tardi, in circulo very close paul van der sloot owing to being crema

much person was come is haci the question, what day the burial of advocate mr. paul van der sloot will take lugar. also had the question, if his burial will take lugar at aruba or at the netherlands y till cu today not owing to leave none ad of his burial.

hour cu the family did take notice cu have interest of periodistanan of merca y also of the netherlands for come cubri the burial here, family owing to dicidi for transporta the curpa of mr.paul van der sloot for the netherlands, for in form silencioso, in circulo chiquito of family, the cremacion take lugar. neither the sitio not owing to being menciona, for neither at the netherlands pararazinan persigui the family.

we of awemainta was know cu for of week happen the curpa of paul van der sloot owing to being send the netherlands, while cu his madam anita y child owing to fly also bay, without participacion of one que another.

all cos owing to stay regulation at the netherlands y so yesterday tardi, at one sitio, cu do not conoci for we niether, the cremacion of advocate mr. paul van der sloot did take lugar.

y so will the descansa at paz.

as is conoci, today is haci 8 day cu paul van der sloot, hungando tenis at tiera del sol owing to sak in another y fayece consecuencia of one atake of curazon. for of instant cu the news here owing to become conoci, owing to go back arise one cantidad of speculacion incluso of part of nancy grace of cnn, that assure do not one person aprecia y like at aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_68944.php

Through translator:

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2010, 11:25:10 AM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

· Close · Aruba, February 11th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 18 JANUARY 2007 under serial number 35741.0 is the company with the tradename:

CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 

Business address CONSTANTIJN HUYGENSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD OOST 
Legal form  PARTNERSHIP 
Name of the company  CARLO & VAN DER SLOOT 
Date of commencement  1 JANUARY 2007 

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 8 JANUARY 2010

OWNERS/PARTNERS 

ADVOCATENKANTOOR MR A.A.D.A. CARLO N.V. 

Position  MANAGING PARTNER 
Since  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

VAN DER SLOOT, PAUL ANTONIUS PETRUS JOHANNA; 

Born in  THE NETHERLANDS, BOXTEL on 15 FEBRUARY 1952 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING PARTNER 
Effective  18 JANUARY 2007 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

HET UITOEFENEN VAN EEN ADVOCATENKANTOOR. 

10/9/2009 Awe Mainta Page 10

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Google translation:

Lawyers mr A.A.D.A. Carlo N.V.
Currently, our office space for:
an attorney-employee
for general legal practice, in particular di
litigation practice.
Written solliciaties, with a curriculum vitae, can
You within fourteen (14) days after the publication of this
ad e-mail/post or by fax addressed to
A.A.D.A. Carlo, whose details can be obtained
become.
Lawyers mr A.A.D.A Carlo N.V.
Constantijn Huygens Street Number
Mon Plaisir, Oranjestad
Aruba
tel: (297) 5824440
fax: (297) 5824460
email: antonio @ carlolawo ce.com

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2010, 10:02:25 PM »

http://www.facebook.com

Diario Aruba's report of Paulus' death on Facebook and the comments that followed...

Diario Aruba 10 Feb- 10:45 pm: Paulus van der Sloot, famoso pa su yiu Joran, a fayece practicando deporte un rato pasa, debi na paro cardiaco.
February 10 at 8:43pm via Twitter

Joanne Solognier R.I.P
February 10 at 8:51pm

Suhaila Alders OMG!!!!!
February 10 at 8:51pm

Glenda Croes Conchale cos nan stranjo ta pasa kada rato no, ami ta hanja cosnan aki masha stranjo,
February 10 at 8:55pm

Glenda Croes Un di e traidor mas grandi di Aruba ta bai pa otro mundo, i e traidor mes mas grandi di Aruba ta bin traha nan Aruba, ta tristo ta hopi tristo loque ta pasando aki na Aruba, cu hende nan ni ta compronde cu e homber aki a hinka Aruba den tur e problema nan aki den 2005, caminda cu e a ganja cu e LINJA CU E CRIMINAL NAN, POR TIN PARTISIPASHION DEN E ASUNDO AKI ta asina fini , mi kier meen asina fini?????????, drei e film nan di mi no ta corda si ta atv of e canal oficial di Aruba, pasa e film ei no di como 5 anja pasa, bo wel di keda sin pase, pero mi kier bisabo, cu no tin nada di problema cu mi menoria, mi memoria ta bon i mi ta corda tur cos cu a pasa e tempa nanb ei
February 10 at 9:07pm

Glenda Croes I ami no bin cu mi kuenta cu e la muri, paz na su resto nan aki, den su caso pami e no ta conta, i ami ta pensa cu bo mester ta hopi degra pa pensa otro, Arubiano mester stop di hinka nan CABEZ DI POEPOE, DEN TERA,
February 10 at 9:10pm

Glenda Croes Usa bo cabez, ta pesei bo a hanje pa use drechi, i no pa bira babado di porquerianan, dia bo a nase bo a baba, pero comprende cu esei tawata normal/naturalesa i no babado di porqueri nan
February 10 at 9:13pm

Glenda Croes AMEN
February 10 at 9:14pm

Mark Hodgson paz pa su restonan y condolencia pa famianan... toch problema cu curason y haci deporte ? Riba dje Dios Sa si su consenshi a morde ... ban spera cu esaki no ta lanta negativo riba Aruba atrobe. Mi mes twt na e famoso club cu Nancy a puntra kiko nancy ta haci na un private Racquet club.. pero e suceso a pasa na TdS ... peace to all... ban trankilo.
February 10 at 9:28pm

Rieke Tjon heel veel sterkte aan zijn vrouw en kinderen..
February 11 at 1:14am

Margaret Wever Paz na su alma, hopi forza na Anita y nan yiunan.
February 11 at 2:44am

Gerard Kelly R he is gods hands now, may he rest in peace.
February 11 at 3:41am

Gerard Kelly R Nanayah, you are right, i remember how Aruba's reputation got destroyed here in the states.
February 11 at 3:47am

Roland Tromp Wel shonana bida ta cortico,,,anytime papa dios jama ?wak bo bin
February 11 at 4:48am

Charlie Mitchell says it begins....Nancy Grace is interviewing Natalie's Dad, Dave on her show tonight. All that nastiness surfaces again. 1st cable network to air Paulus's demise. Can't wait to hear from Greta. She's worst. Hmmm...
February 11 at 9:13pm

Margaret Wever I am sorry, but I don't consider Paul's passing to be international news and especially it is not to be used as a chance to attack a family in pain.
I believe it is a tragic event for a familiy. It is not fair and it certainly is inhuman for in the time of a wife and their children's grief to use this as a publicity stunt to attract viewers. I know that is how the media works, but it is shameless.
The death of a pillar, a fort is horrible and hard on any family, especially when it happens like what happened to Paul... for someone so full of life and fairly young to leave so unexpected, sudden and fast... the pain for family and friends must be unbearable.
February 11 at 9:27pm

Charlie Mitchell agrees but american trash reporters find that they earn much money in sensationalism. Distorting their reporting to gain an audience & ratings. Right now, Nancy G is set about inciting the american public again. I hate it.
February 11 at 9:36pm

Maria Tromp JUST SOLVE THIS CASE AND ARUBA WILL BE ONE HAPPY ISLE AGAIN. ARUBA AND THE WORLD NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS YOUNG GIRL....... HEEL VEEL STERKTE AAN FAM. VAN DER SLOOT.
February 12 at 5:44am

Lt. Roland Tromp - Interrogator
CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished. "Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/05/world/main763210_page2.shtml

Witness Statement - June 14, 2005
Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 14 June 2005 / 21:10
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Roland Tromp
Description: witness statement

Witness Statement - June 18, 2005
Name: Paul van der Sloot
Date: 18 June 2005 / 18:30
Pages: 10 (1 Attachment)
Writer/Initiator. Roland Tromp/ Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 25, 2005
Texas Rescue Team In Aruba
Major Ground And Ocean Search Underway For Missing Teen

(CBS/AP)  Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway Twitty, said she was pleased with the arrest of the elder van der Sloot.

"We are very pleased that the investigation is progressing," she said. "We feel like this will lead to more information to give us the answers we need for finding Natalee."

But Anita van der Sloot insists Aruban authorities are holding her son and now her husband because they were under pressure — something Mariaine Croes of the Aruban Attorney General's office denied on CBS News' The Early Show Friday morning.

"I believe my son is innocent," Anita van der Sloot declared.

"And your husband?" asked Cobiella.

"Yes of course he's innocent. This is the most ridiculous thing. He's a judge. He's full of integrity," van der Sloot replied.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/24/world/main703917.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/24/world/main703917_page2.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/24/world/main703917_page3.shtml?tag=contentMain;contentBody

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2010, 07:57:00 PM »

'Scarborough Country' - June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, MOTHER OF SUSPECT:  ... That my husband, who is a man full of integrity, who worked for 15 years in the (INAUDIBLE) department, that he got taken like this, without any evidence, without any—without anything?  That—I was just furious.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8344621/

yw ins?? 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2010, 07:33:59 PM »

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 147-151:
  The mission of meeting people and handing out the Ecclesiastes prayer cards and the beautiful colourful bracelets gives me a reason to get up and keep going.  FOX anchor Greta Van Susteren wants to come along, as many of the network reps have done over the past few weeks.  We’re going to the other end of the island today, near the van der Sloot neighbourhood, to ask for information.  And help.

As I reach to put a prayer card into the van der Sloot mailbox, I see someone on the side of the house and call out, “Anybody home?  Hello! You’ve go company! Knock, knock!  Anybody home?”

A man is behind the shrubs against the house.  “I see you there in the bushes.”  He freezes.  “I’m Natalee’s mom.  I just want to give you a prayer card.”

Paulus van der Sloot has to be coaxed out of the bushes like a dog in trouble.  He appears from behind the shrubs and comes to the gate.  I hand him one of Natalee’s prayer cards over the fence.

Surprisingly, he says, “Come in, please.  Stop the cameras, okay?  Stop the cameras.”

Greta and I lock eyes for a moment, and with no hint of hesitation on her part we go inside.  Through the front door we make our way across the tile floor, passing through a nicely decorated living room, under an archway, to an enclosed back-porch area.  We step down to a table and chairs.  Paulus’s wife, Joran’s mother Anita, is here.  There’s no glass in the multiple window openings in this room, just wooden slats.  And the air moves comfortably through the area.  The wind blows hard all the time in Aruba, and it’s breezy in here, well ventilated.  Paulus sits closest to the air flow.  I sit across from him, in close proximity.  Anita is on my left.  Greta is next to Paulus, her body turned toward him.

Anita tells us all about Joran and what a good boy he is.  How smart he is.  I let her go on and on, as this gives me time to listen, look, assess.  And as she continues, she begins to share with us what a difficult time they have had with him recently.  How he exhibits oppositional defiance and is disrespectful to his mother.  How they are beginning to lose control of him as he sneaks out at night and comes and goes as he pleases.  After about thirty minutes she concludes by telling us Joran is seeing a psychologist for his defiant behaviour.

Now it’s my turn.  I have no intention of matching her good-boy remarks with good-girl comments.  And cut to the chase.  Graphically repeating the very words said by their son a couple of weeks ago in his statements made on June 9, 10, and 13.  The vile account that was read to me in the attorney general’s office.  The equally explicit words used by Joran to describe what he did to Natalee.  Calmer than I have ever been in my whole life and without blinking, I tell them which fingers he said he used.  Where he said he put them.  How their son described my daughter’s pubic area, her underwear.  How Joran said she was falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up.  I tell them of his conflicting stories of what happened, the different places he said it happened.  Little beads of sweat form across Paulus’s brow and forehead.

My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time.  Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view.  Paulus’s arms are on the table.  Our knuckles are only inches apart arms are shaking.  His fists are clenched.

“You’re responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell,” I tell him, still calm.  “You can change that.  But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward.”

I gently push the notebook toward him so he can see Natalee.  Anita remains silent.  The breeze is blowing ever cooler through the room now, yet the sweat on Paulus is increasing.

“How did Joran get home that night, Paulus?”  He responds that he doesn’t know.  “Did he go to school the next day?”  He responds again that he doesn’t know.

Greta and I have many questions.  “you mean this is the most critical time in your son’s life – he is being held on suspicion of kidnap and murder – and you don’t know how he got home or if he went to school?”

Paulus stammers when he answers.  He hesitates.  He sounds unnatural and blinks rapidly.  His head is down.  The beads of sweat turn to bubbles that grow together and gather under his chin, then drop – splash – onto the table below.

Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket, I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask  Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think – a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning, facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It’s Ecclesiastes 4:12.  “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.  A cord of three stands is not quickly broken.””  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot as the end holding them together as Paulus.  It’s not just clear – it’s crystal clear.   There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.

Anita gets a kitchen towel and first blots Paulus’s head.  Then she lays it on the pools of sweat that have formed on the table in front of him and, in one big swipe, folds the towel over and cleans it away.

No one could have predicted that this encounter would take place.  And if Greta Van Susteren had not been there, I would not have gone inside.

A few days later Paulus is arrested and questioned by Aruban police after they say he changed his story about what time he picked up Joran on the night Natalee disappeared.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2010, 02:13:07 PM »

quote author=Jo-An link=topic=8032.msg1164835#msg1164835 date=1276943650]
Interview with Anita van der Sloot - De Telegraaf - June 19th 2010

The actual interview:

EXERPT:

The road leading up to his arrest in Peru, started in February, she feels. "When Paul died, we all came together in Arnhem for his cremation. My two youngest sons flew in from the US, where they go to college. I came from Aruba and Joran came from somewhere else."

[/quote]

??

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2010, 02:14:53 PM »

Interview with Anita van der Sloot - De Telegraaf - June 19th 2010

The actual interview:

EXERPT:

The road leading up to his arrest in Peru, started in February, she feels. "When Paul died, we all came together in Arnhem for his cremation. My two youngest sons flew in from the US, where they go to college. I came from Aruba and Joran came from somewhere else."

???

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2010, 11:01:42 AM »

School?  College?

Could it be that something was lost in translation.  Maybe Jo-An could clarify.

I think they call high school college in Aruba.  Sebastian would be what we would call a freshman in high school.  Valentijn is going to actual college.

An example would be Colegio Arubano which is what we would consider a high school unless it's a K-12 like ISA.   But it's definitely NOT a college like in the states.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.