March 28, 2024, 01:16:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PAUL VAN DER SLOOT - DEAD  (Read 91287 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 11, 2010, 12:24:15 PM »

Natalee Holloway:Paulus van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, dead of cardiac arrest

Posted February 11, 2010 by Klaasend

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/11/paulus-van-der-sloot-father-of-joran-van-der-sloot-dead-of-cardiac-arrest/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 12:26:20 PM »

Natalee Holloway:Paulus van der Sloot, father of Joran van der Sloot, dead of cardiac arrest

Jossy Mansur, the managing editor of Diario also provided us with the following:

“Justice has a strange way of correcting irregularities committed in its name. In this particular case, Paul had the necessary information we needed to solve the case, but decided to take it with him to his tomb. His version (the true one) we will never know. And we can never depend on Joran to come clean with what happened to Natalee.

Yes, Paul died playing tennis yesterday afternoon. God forgive him
!"

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/11/paulus-van-der-sloot-father-of-joran-van-der-sloot-dead-of-cardiac-arrest/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 12:31:24 PM »

From Peter De Vries website and through the translator:

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/cover/tamelijk-schokkend-nieuws/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/02/crucial_natalee_holloway_witne.php

Crucial Natalee Holloway witness dies

Thursday 11 February 2010

Paul van der Sloot, father of the chief suspect in the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway, is reported to have died on the island of Aruba at the age of 57.

The father of Joran van der Sloot, the teenager who was with Holloway on the night she vanished, collapsed during a game of tennis.

He is considered a crucial witness in the mysterious vanishing of Holloway, who went missing on the last night of a graduation class school trip to the Caribbean island in May 2005.

Joran van der Sloot has admitted being with Holloway on the beach the night she died. He told an undercover tv reporter that a friend had dumped her body at sea.

TV crime reporter Peter R de Vries, who has followed the case closely, says on his website he is convinced Paul van der Sloot helped his son in covering up the crime.

'I am personally convinced he knew more [about the case] and helped his son that night,' De Vries wrote. 'But he has now taken that secret to his grave.'

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »

Comments

25.JUG TWITTY on February 11th, 2010 9:10 am

I HOPE ANITA AND JORAN INSCRIBE ON HIS TOMB-STONE
I DIED A COWARD !!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/11/paulus-van-der-sloot-father-of-joran-van-der-sloot-dead-of-cardiac-arrest/#comments

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 12:40:39 PM »

THE KNOT HAS COME LOOSE!! WILL THE CORDS UNRAVEL!!

Page 149: My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time. Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view. Paulus’ arms are on the table. Our knuckles are only inches apart. His arms are shaking. His fists are clenched.

“You’re responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell,” I tell him, still calm. “You can change that. But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward.” …

Page 150-151: Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket. I offer them to the van der Sloots. First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask Paulus if he would like one. He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up. What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think — a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning facing down Aruban police and our men from home. I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse. It’s Ecclesiasties 4:12. “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” I finish the tying and gently pat the knot. “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me. I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot at the end holding them together as Paulus. It’s not just clear — it’s crystal clear.  There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three cords to unravel.  

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 12:43:51 PM »

THERE WAS NO CHANGE OF HEART

'Scarborough Country' - August 1, 2005

JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST:  You know, I don‘t want to sound naive here, Dave, but how does that make you feel?  I mean, I can‘t imagine me instructing my son, if he were involved in something like this, on how to cover up a disappearance and a possible murder.  Just on a personal level, as a father, how does it make you feel, looking into the eyes of another father, of another 17- or 18-year-old who‘s got the information on where your daughter is tonight, possibly, and yet it seems like he‘s doing everything he can to hide that truth?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER:  It‘s hard.  And you‘ve got to obey the law.  And that‘s one of the reasons I brought him some spiritual books to look at.  And maybe he‘ll have a change of heart.  It all comes down to morals. 

And one of the statements that I really remember, and it sinks in, is, he can understand my position as a father, but, as the father of Joran, he‘ll do anything to protect his son.  And I believe that he will, unless he has a change of heart.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2010, 02:15:34 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68692.php

Google translation:

Joran van der Sloot deceased father

February 11, 2010, 13:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Attorney Paul van der Sloot

ORANGE CITY - Attorney Paul van der Sloot was last night at the age of 57 deceased to a cardiac arrest. He played a game of tennis in the area of Tierra del Sol when he suddenly became ill and collapsed. Paramedics tried to resuscitate the lawyer yet. He was rushed to hospital, but the attempts were not late.

Van der Sloot was internationally known as the father of Joran, the prime suspect in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. She disappeared in May 2005. Van der Sloot has always denied that his son just had to do with the disappearance.

At that time, Paul van der Sloot judge in training. He was then himself suspected of obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of Holloway. This is the lawyer a few days spent in jail. He then stretched a lawsuit against the government because he thought that the arrest was unlawful and demanded compensation. That he won. Appeal that verdict was destroyed.

Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries has a comment posted on his website in connection with the death of Van der Sloot. He calls the death "a considerable loss" for the Holloway case.

"Over the dead nothing but good, but I can nevertheless not to say that I am convinced that Van der Sloot's father his son has been helpful in covering up his secret." De Vries also intact on the search for the family, then to the amazement of police Ben King - then head of the Attorney-General Support Division - the door opened. King was a friend of the family. Paul van der Sloot was thus distrusted by the police in Aruba, says Dutch journalist.

The then chief Jan van der Street was also friends with Van der Sloot, claimed the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes. The Public Prosecutor (OM) launched an investigation into the role of Van der Straten in the Holloway case and which was recently completed.

About the impact of the death of Van der Sloot is still ongoing for the missing research, wild Peter Blanken Chief Prosecutor this morning nothing lost. "The investigation is ongoing, but I think it inappropriate to start now to begin." Initially he had the Amigoe know that Paul the OM is still seen as suspect. For further inquiries revealed that a note in the file on the head was seen. "I now expect the case for Paul was finished," said Whites.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 05:17:58 PM »

Posted by Viet Vet on the front page of SM:

viet vet
Submitted on 2010/02/11 at 11:34am

Judas: “I have sinned in that I betrayed innocent blood.” then … Matt.27:3-5,”and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out”……..Paulus is now where he needed to be,,,in Hell with his brother Judas. He split Hell wide open before Joran got the word. A part of the van der Sloot debt is paid. Evil ends as evil does. I hope someone will now come forth with the truth…..and I do hear the sound of…tic,toc,tic,toc.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 05:32:41 PM »

Paulus van der Sloot:

Fox News  - June 24, 2005

Joran van der Sloot (search) and his friends Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are being held under suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

A fourth man, party boat DJ Steve Croes, is being held under the same conditions.

The fifth man, Paul van der Sloot (search) — the father of 17-year-old Joran — was being held on suspicion of complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.  Under the Aruban system, complicity is a lesser charge.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160654,00.html

Rita Cosby Live & Direct – March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11959619/

According to Dutch Law

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney

Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney

Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 05:42:39 PM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 23, 2005
Dutch Teen's Dad Arrested In Aruba

Joran, 17, and friends Deepak Kalpoe, 21, and Satish Kalpoe, 18, told police initially that they dropped off Natalee Holloway at the Holiday Inn where she was staying.

His mother insisted her husband had done nothing wrong and said Aruban authorities had arrested him because they were under pressure from the U.S. government and the news media to produce results.

"My husband is a man of integrity who has been working in the justice system 15 years and was taken without evidence," Anita van der Sloot said. "How can this happen? This is not about Natalee anymore. It's about enormous pressure from the [United] States and the media."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/23/world/main703632.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 06:36:10 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2626&offId=0&offDate=2010-2

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT (TATA DI JORAN DI E CASO NATALEE HOLLOWAY) A HAYA UN PARO CARDIACO Y A SAK DEN OTRO Y FAYECE RIBA CANCHA DI TENNIS NA TIERRA DEL SOL

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT (TATA DI JORAN DI E CASO NATALEE HOLLOWAY) A HAYA UN PARO CARDIACO Y A SAK DEN OTRO Y FAYECE RIBA CANCHA DI TENNIS NA TIERRA DEL SOL
Diaranzon anochi a drenta informe cu un persona a bira hopi malo y diripiente a sak den otro y cay riba e cancha di tennis na Tierra del Sol, mesora adirigi un ambulans na e sitio. Na yegada di e ambulans a bin constata cu aki ta trata di un persona cu a haya un paro cardiaco (curazon a stop di bati)y a sak den otro. Mesora e paramediconan a inicia cu un Resucitacion Cardio Pulmonar C.P.R. mientras a cuminsa transporte cu urgencia pa hospital pero esaki tabata envano, ya cu na su yegada na hospital pa 9:55 di anochi e dokter anesteciologo a constata cu Paulus a fayece. Paulus ta tata di Joran kende tabata conosi pa e caso di desaparicion di e hobencita norte americana Natalee Holloway. Paulus dialuna awor lo a cumpli 58 aña. Palabranan di condolencia na famianan di e fayecido. Cu Paulus sosega na paz

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 08:47:26 PM »

Interview immediately following Paulus van der Sloots release from detention.

++++++

Nova - June 28, 2005

Reporter (Twan Huys): On the day you were arrested, this past Thursday, with which communication were you told?  What was told to you as to why you were taken into custody?

Paul van der Sloot: That was not told to me when I was apprehended.  During the apprehension I was told that I was suspected of complicity to murder manslaughter and usurpatory freedom spoliation (kidnapping).  During the session with the judge [5], it was told that the suspicion originated, because that Monday night, when so many people were standing there in front of the door, I allegedly declared that at four o'clock, I picked up Joran.  And someone else, allegedly declared that I picked up Joran and Natalee, while my own declaration was, directed at police officers, that I picked up Joran at eleven o'clock at the McDonald's. That is, of course remarkable that the public prosecutor's office adds two witness statements of people who were standing somewhere in the back, and not the witness declaration from the police officers, where I direct myself to, and directed myself to, as much as possible.

Translation Credit: Dugo

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 08:56:22 PM »

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

Nova - June 28, 2005

Reporter (Twan Huys):  Which function do you have here at the island?  Because many stories go around about that. What is your function?

Paul van der Sloot: I am a replacing member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba [1] and I am appointed for a period of three years, from January the first, 2003, until January the first, 2006.

Reporter (Twan Huys):  So, you are replacement judge?

Paul van der Sloot: Yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

Paul van der Sloot: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general [2].

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

Reporter (Twan Huys):  Mrs. Croes.

Reporter (Twan Huys):  Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

Paul van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity.  It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Who was that in your case?

Paul van der Sloot: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

Reporter (Twan Huys):  Jan van der Straaten.

Paul van der Sloot: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): And you know each other very well?

Translation Credit: Dugo

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 08:59:17 PM »

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST?

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 09:06:11 PM »

A FREE PASS TO OBSTRUCT THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY INVESTIGATION?

'The Abrams Report' - June 30, 2005

CAREN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR IN ARUBA: The father has spoken with those three suspects and he said he gave them some legal advice, but I think the advices was going further than that. They spoke about the situation that when there is no body, you don‘t have a case and that was already in the first day after the disappearance. And secondly, the father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police. That is, well, I can say, was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

‘The Abrams Report’ - July 1, 2005.

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 09:13:42 PM »

According to Deepak Kalpoe's own words to Mickey John while their detainment overlapped ... the Holiday Inn account was fabricated prior to Beth and Jug's arrival at the van der Sloots residence at 3:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005.

It appears that Deepak and Paulus were both participants in that fabrication at some period of time on Monday, May 30, 2005 following the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

++++++++

Former Aruba Suspect Alleges Plot!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT: He (Deepak) said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him (Deepak).

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »

Paulus van der Sloot's compensation that was awarded by the lower court for wrongful detainment was overturned by the Superior Court.  It was determined that Paulus' arrest was justified.

+++++++

Superior Court - January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Nancy Grace - August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: ... Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/12/ng.01.html

Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - March 21, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: And, you know, what Jug and I had discussed last night was that, you know, we go back to the very beginning. And that‘s the reason why Paulus Van Der Sloot was arrested in connection with Natalee‘s disappearance, because he had lied to the authorities by saying that he had changed his pickup time.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11959619/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 10:16:33 PM »

THE CASINO RECORDING

Paulus claimed he left the casino during the Poker game prior to Natalee entering the establishment.  Why would he lie?  If there was nothing to hide ... why not admit that he had a short encounter with Natalee at the Black Jack table?  Why did Paulus attempt to distance himself from any connection to Natalee?

+++++++

Witness Statement - Paulus van der Sloot - June 18, 2005

On May 29th 2005, at approximately 16.00 hours, I went with Joran to the “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” in the Holiday Inn. During the break, at approximately 18.30 hours, I went back home. My youngest son Sebastian who was playing at a friends house was due to be dropped off at home around that time. Joran, with my permission, took over my seat because he had been eliminated earlier.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=237.0

Katherine (Madison) Whatley
FBI Statement - July 12, 2005

After swimming at the hotel on Sunday, WHATLEY and other classmates, including HOLLOWAY, ate dinner at a restaurant next to the hotel. After dinner they went to the casino at the hotel. A few classmates were gambling at a card table along with an "older man" and YURON VAN DER SLOOT. (Whatley 302)

Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - September 19, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ..... I don‘t think there was ever a question that Joran and Paulus Van Der Sloot had been in that Excelsior Casino, and, particularly, on the night of the 29th where he and his father met Natalee.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9407728/

Dana Pretzer Show - December 14, 2006

DANA PRETZER: When you look at this case, a question keeps coming up. I am looking at the picture on my PC. It is the alleged picture of a person in the casino with Natalee that looks a lot like Paul. Has there been any update on this issue?

JOSSY MANSUR: There have not been any change of opinion. People, including people in the casino say that is Paul.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2006/12/14/the-dana-pretzer-show-december-14th-2006-jossy-mansur/

Paulus Van der Sloot and the Man at the Excelsior Casino … You Make the call
Posted May 9, 2007 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/05/09/paulus-van-der-sloot-and-the-man-at-the-excelsior-casino-you-make-the-call/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 10:29:05 PM »

BOTTOM LINE - ACCORDING TO JOHN Q. KELLY

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - April 11, 2006

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: ... And it’s sort of ironic that it’s his father who brought his underage son to a casino and left him there after he left, with access to his line of credit, to put this unfortunate chain of events in process.

You know, if Joran had never been there, not been allowed in there, because he’s underage and wasn’t accompanied by his father, the whole rest of the night wouldn’t have happened.

RITA COSBY, HOST: You know, and, John, also, why would that be a significant—why is that in conflict to something else we’ve heard maybe from Paulus before?

KELLY: Well, he’s just claiming that, you know, he’s kept an eye on his son, you know, he’s kept him on a short leash, and, you know, his son is very well-behaved. And it turns out that he’s, you know, got him at casinos. If you’re under 18, you’re not legally even allowed in casinos, so his son was breaking the law with him enabling it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12150698/

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.