April 26, 2024, 10:38:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Goldman & Soros whole. Did you get the correct change back?  (Read 1075 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 12, 2010, 11:06:33 AM »

How many people count their change?  How many worry about getting the correct amount?

The poor and anal retentive, may count every penny, and make sure they get the correct change.  The poor are fighting for survival.

In my many years, I've found there are many ideas about making sure the change is correct, and deciding if action needs to be taken.

For some, a few pennies in either parties direction are ignored.  In the Karma of Life, it all comes out in the wash, so no action is needed.

Some, would immediately take action, and make sure that the change is absolutely correct. 

Many would give back the money money, pennies or thousands of dollars.  Others would not.

That's just the way it is.

Why is it that some seem to have a never ending ATM dispensing taxpayer money?

If every American had one of these, none would be poor, homeless, in foreclosure, or hungry.  Obamacash for everyone!

In the real world, only special interests get deals like this -

[urlhttp://www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088/1162187[/url]

How many on Main Street would lose their homes if they got a deal from taxpayers like Goldman and Soros?

How many homeless would be in shelters?

Part of me can't believe this video is true.  Who's looking out for Americans?  Taxpayers?  Future generations?

Is this a hoax?  Part of me doesn't think it is.

Did any of these banks go back and say something like -

'You've paid me too much.  I'm more than whole for taking this risk.  Please, use this money to pay down the national debt.'

Maybe there is more to the story?

Here...you've given me to much change...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.