April 19, 2024, 06:27:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who does Barack Obama really work for?  (Read 1635 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 10, 2010, 08:41:45 AM »

I watched a show on TV last night with Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.  Buffet explained why his purchase of the Canadian Pacific railroad was such a good idea.  Trains can pull more freight, using less fuel than trucks.  With rising fuel costs, it's the future of moving goods in America.

This is an idea I've seen before, everytime gas goes up.  However, gas eventually goes down.

What if gas/diesel never goes down?  What it taxes keep the price inflated?

Many have complained that cars, trucks, roads, and highways are subsidized.  Roads and highways brought prosperity.  Everyone shared in the profits.  Jobs, housing, community...

How will Buffet make the RR pay?  How much will he need to invest?

I started thinking about Obama's high speed 'passenger' rails.   Why aren't the communities that benefit picking up the tab?  The costs seem odd when you compare one project to another in different states.

I googled a map of the Canadian Pacific track, and from memory, Obama's projects don't overlap.

Can freight go on these new high speed rail too?  Is that the end goal?  Enlarge the rail system for freight, at taxpayer expense?

At the expense of existing roads and highways?

Corporate welfare for railroads moving freight?

Who does Obama work for?  Why hasn't the Federal Reserve ever had a good robust open audit?

All these businesses get collapsed and it's harder to follow the paper trail.  Lehman, Bear, S&L, DotComs...

Who are the people behind AIG's counterparty agreements?  Those banks have investers too.  Who profited when Americans were plunged into perpetual debt and poverty?

Who does Obama really work for?  America's elite?  The 'whitest of the white'?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 10:58:09 AM »

I wonder if the answers are in this video?

[url]//www.thinkbigworksmall.com/mypage/player/tbws/23088/1162187 [/rl]

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.