April 18, 2024, 02:36:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 448116 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1460 on: February 22, 2010, 11:14:46 AM »

thanks JSM...he will be fine...I am not worried about him...just feel sorry for him cause he will be sore in a few spots for awhile...I may have  to break down and start giving him canned food or at least softer food...since he is missing more teeth now...
Poor little guy, my mom's scotty is missing teeth and she eats hard food, but she is missing her front teeth. She reminds me of my Grandmother when she didn't have her dentures in. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: February 22, 2010, 11:15:59 AM »

thanks for the well wishes on pup...he will be fine...I only mentioned it cause the "fatty deposit" that we had checked before that turned out to be fine has now turned into something a bit more serious..I can pick him up today around 3 or later..

Yes, we are downsizing from a house that is about 5400 sq ft down to about 3200 sq ft...that will be quite a change...but for hubs and I, it will be fine....the biggest thing will be hubs going from a huge garage (6 car!) down to a 2 car garage! he is always in his man cave garage....he says that he is ready though so that sounds good to me! 
We are going to sell a bunch of stuff out of this house...no room for it! lol!
Downsizing is simplifying and simplifying is less stressful and leaves more time for fun - that is the way I see it and it is amazing at how much stuff we accumulate over time that we don't even need - more is not better I firmly believe that.  Hubby will just have a cozier man cave, my hubs lives in the pole shed which is his man cave I know he would be just fine in a smaller garage because he tends to complain that he has to clean and organize all the time - he doesnt need all that space really. 

I agree!
we are excited!
and yes, I do have someone who helps with the cleaning of this house...when we move, I won't have anyone helping...we will do it ourselves...per hubby...we will see....lol
Nah, keep the help cleaning. It will be our monkey secret.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: February 22, 2010, 11:16:52 AM »

thanks for the well wishes on pup...he will be fine...I only mentioned it cause the "fatty deposit" that we had checked before that turned out to be fine has now turned into something a bit more serious..I can pick him up today around 3 or later..

Yes, we are downsizing from a house that is about 5400 sq ft down to about 3200 sq ft...that will be quite a change...but for hubs and I, it will be fine....the biggest thing will be hubs going from a huge garage (6 car!) down to a 2 car garage! he is always in his man cave garage....he says that he is ready though so that sounds good to me! 
Downsizing is simplifying and simplifying is less stressful and leaves more time for fun - that is the way I see it and it is amazing at how much stuff we accumulate over time that we don't even need - more is not better I firmly believe that.  Hubby will just have a cozier man cave, my hubs lives in the pole shed which is his man cave I know he would be just fine in a smaller garage because he tends to complain that he has to clean and organize all the time - he doesnt need all that space really. 

Amen on downsizing.I still want to move.
I have decided I can live in my den.It is about 16 x 24 and has my laptop and a wet bar.Hubby could live in his shop.    Monkey Devil!
All I need is a small fridge for cold beer.    

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: February 22, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »

I have decided I can live in my den.It is about 16 x 24 and has my laptop and a wet bar.Hubby could live in his shop.    Monkey Devil!

hey hey! that is what I say too...for me, a wine cooler! lol

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1464 on: February 22, 2010, 11:18:29 AM »

I agree!
we are excited!
and yes, I do have someone who helps with the cleaning of this house...when we move, I won't have anyone helping...we will do it ourselves...per hubby...we will see....lol
Nah, keep the help cleaning. It will be our monkey secret.

that is what I say! when he sees how lazy I really am, he will want to keep the cleaning gals lol!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1465 on: February 22, 2010, 11:18:39 AM »

That's how I feel, because then there will be less to clean  My husband doesn't have a shop or anywhere else to go, his hobby is his recliner in front of the tv 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1466 on: February 22, 2010, 11:19:33 AM »

Now that is what I call livin the good life - that is all I need too 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: February 22, 2010, 11:20:26 AM »

I had a lady come in once while I was gone to clean, and I went over everything. In my mind I'm the only one that does the cleaning the right way 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: February 22, 2010, 11:26:46 AM »

That's how I feel, because then there will be less to clean  My husband doesn't have a shop or anywhere else to go, his hobby is his recliner in front of the tv 

Put some Xanax in his Bailey's   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: February 22, 2010, 11:27:14 AM »

JSM,Fathima post.     http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5843.280

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: February 22, 2010, 11:43:13 AM »

Just going through last nights skating.  Looks like I forgot to hide the remote as someone may have cancelled the taping last night as the time does not look long enough to have gotten it all.

Here is a interesting outfit

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: February 22, 2010, 11:57:53 AM »

How about a couple of xanax in his Baileys? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: February 22, 2010, 11:58:10 AM »

Germany
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: February 22, 2010, 12:12:04 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: February 22, 2010, 12:16:35 PM »

good morning everyone!

pet dog is at the vets today...having a growth removed that when biopsied earlier was fine but now is sortof precancerous...he also has to have another spot on his face removed and 2 teeth pulled! poor little guy! it is hell getting old for our pets..he is 12 but he could live a lot more years...sigh...always something!
we are also putting our house up for sale and putting in an offer on a smaller house...Realtor coming over tonight to list our house that we live in now...offer for new one going to happen on Friday if all goes well...lots to think about and lots going on! my first concern at the new house is where will I put my computer and desk lol!

Hi cookie...I hope all is well with your dog. We have been through the same thing......our 16 yo just had some work done. And thankfully he is well.

Will keep my fingers crossed that all goes well on Friday.   WE did the same thing 2 1/2 years ago....downsizing was a great move for us.

I have no doubt you will find the perfect place for your puter!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: February 22, 2010, 12:18:15 PM »

I had a lady come in once while I was gone to clean, and I went over everything. In my mind I'm the only one that does the cleaning the right way 

that's almost as bad as cleaning before the cleaning lady comes because you don't want her to see it dirty! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1476 on: February 22, 2010, 12:24:39 PM »

that's almost as bad as cleaning before the cleaning lady comes because you don't want her to see it dirty! 
I have a friend who does that exact thing - we all laugh at her and wonder why she even has a cleaning lady, what a hoot.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: February 22, 2010, 12:28:02 PM »

Good morning monkeys....

No Rose this is my exact problem as well.  I am too picky.  We did hire Merry Maids for a few months and I finally started doing it myself again cuz I just want it done MY WAY.  LOL.  It did come in handy when my foot was broken though!

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: February 22, 2010, 12:29:29 PM »

How about a couple of xanax in his Baileys? 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: February 22, 2010, 12:30:29 PM »

And I also wash my hair and style it before I go and get it cut    Glad your pup is doing well  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.