March 28, 2024, 06:11:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 446603 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2420 on: February 25, 2010, 08:27:21 PM »

SKATING IS  ON NOW!!!

Yeah they show us one skater and then go to ski jumping. grrrr

Sorry Josef isn't feeling well. Poor thing.

Brandi I hope you get to feeling better. Take Care

Hi all
Hi Greeneyes. Yeah one skater (same that they showed in the Short Program), then went to other sports.  There are other low level skaters that have a "story" to tell. The Georgian skater has one, but they won't show her. I hate NBC.

I think Josef will be okay, I promised myself I will not worry tonight. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2421 on: February 25, 2010, 08:29:03 PM »

The last skater skates at 10:45 Central Time. Doesn't NBC know that I have to go to work in the morning back in the hazmat suit? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2422 on: February 25, 2010, 08:31:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I'm back. Finally got out of the chit hole. Gotta a sick dog tonight. He has vomited twice tonight and isn't acting right. Won't eat, but was eating his ice. I am going to try and read back. I am pooped (no pun intended)  Monkey Devil!
Two more times? I wonder should I worry? It is just foamy bile. I think it is from his medicine since I gave it to him last night and the night before. 

What kind of medicine is it?  Sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't read back too far.
Rimadyl for arthritis. The doctor told me Saturday that could be what is causing his vomiting, but he hasn't done it since Sunday so I stopped giving it to him until he had a hard time getting up night before last, so I gave it to him. He told me I could give him Pepcid, but didn't tell me how much and the vet is off until Saturday. Not going to give him the meds until I talk to the vet on Saturday.
Chances are very good it's from the Rimadyl. you could look up the weights on Pepcis on web md...or just let him eat his ice and settle down (him, not you!). That's what I'd do.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2423 on: February 25, 2010, 08:32:11 PM »

The last skater skates at 10:45 Central Time. Doesn't NBC know that I have to go to work in the morning back in the hazmat suit? 

HAHAHA!  JSM, if I had a nickel for all the times THIS WEEK you've said "I Hate NBC" I could get you cable TV!

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2424 on: February 25, 2010, 08:34:36 PM »

HAHAHA!  JSM, if I had a nickel for all the times THIS WEEK you've said "I Hate NBC" I could get you cable TV!
Screw NBC! I'm gonna set my DVR and pass out..the neulasta is kickin' in.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2425 on: February 25, 2010, 08:37:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I'm back. Finally got out of the chit hole. Gotta a sick dog tonight. He has vomited twice tonight and isn't acting right. Won't eat, but was eating his ice. I am going to try and read back. I am pooped (no pun intended)  Monkey Devil!
Two more times? I wonder should I worry? It is just foamy bile. I think it is from his medicine since I gave it to him last night and the night before. 

What kind of medicine is it?  Sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't read back too far.
Rimadyl for arthritis. The doctor told me Saturday that could be what is causing his vomiting, but he hasn't done it since Sunday so I stopped giving it to him until he had a hard time getting up night before last, so I gave it to him. He told me I could give him Pepcid, but didn't tell me how much and the vet is off until Saturday. Not going to give him the meds until I talk to the vet on Saturday.
Chances are very good it's from the Rimadyl. you could look up the weights on Pepcis on web md...or just let him eat his ice and settle down (him, not you!). That's what I'd do.
Hi Tevye, I hope you are feeling well tonight. He doesn't even want his ice now. I think the vet is going to change him to Carpofon on something like that, but I just spent 40 bucks on Rimadyl. Guess I could donate it to a shelter.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2426 on: February 25, 2010, 08:38:44 PM »

Oh Tevye, this is your last round of neulasta right or will you have to continue? GO TO BED!! Sleep well and we will see you in the morning.  an angelic monkey

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2427 on: February 25, 2010, 08:39:09 PM »

Hi Tevye, I hope you are feeling well tonight. He doesn't even want his ice now. I think the vet is going to change him to Carpofon on something like that, but I just spent 40 bucks on Rimadyl. Guess I could donate it to a shelter.
I second that, Tevye.  Feel better. 
JSM, you are so generous.  To donate to a shelter is a great idea.

- Confucius
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2428 on: February 25, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »

Monkey Devil! You are probably right, but I would still have to watch it on NBC, so why bother getting cable. Worlds are coming up after the Olympics and I think NBC is carrying it too. One thing I will say that I am impressed with NBC is they are going to show Exhibitions and usually they aren't televised. So that is my ONE NBC compliment. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2429 on: February 25, 2010, 08:42:43 PM »

Some woman named Slaughter was speaking at that faux summit on health care and she told an anecdotal story about someone having to wear their dead sister's false teeth.  I didn't catch all of it, just that part.  Well, I think I'll email her office and tell her that my brother and I can afford only one glass eye between us so when I have it, he stays home and vice-versa.  Makes about as much sense.
  OMG, now really, I'll bet the teeth don't fit.

Well, neither does the glass eyeball.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2430 on: February 25, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »

Oh Tevye, this is your last round of neulasta right or will you have to continue? GO TO BED!! Sleep well and we will see you in the morning.  an angelic monkey
Yes, this was my last neulasta! Thank God!!! I'll probably be up on and off tonite, so who knows, at 3 am I might tell you which skater dresses out of the bottom of Johnny Wier(d) closet!!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2431 on: February 25, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »

Yes, this was my last neulasta! Thank God!!! I'll probably be up on and off tonite, so who knows, at 3 am I might tell you which skater dresses out of the bottom of Johnny Wier(d) closet!!

Tevye Get some rest girl. If you are up at 3 I might see you then.  As I seem to be on a sleep two hours up 4 routine. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2432 on: February 25, 2010, 08:57:26 PM »

Some woman named Slaughter was speaking at that faux summit on health care and she told an anecdotal story about someone having to wear their dead sister's false teeth.  I didn't catch all of it, just that part.  Well, I think I'll email her office and tell her that my brother and I can afford only one glass eye between us so when I have it, he stays home and vice-versa.  Makes about as much sense.

All I can say Baby Bear is BS

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2433 on: February 25, 2010, 08:57:46 PM »

Tevye Get some rest girl. If you are up at 3 I might see you then.  As I seem to be on a sleep two hours up 4 routine. 

I seem to have cycles of insomnia, in spite of medication for it.  Makes no sense.

- Confucius
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2434 on: February 25, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »

All I can say Baby Bear is BS

That didn't sound right. I meant the health care summit was full of BS

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2435 on: February 25, 2010, 09:01:10 PM »

I seem to have cycles of insomnia, in spite of medication for it.  Makes no sense.

It does go in cycles MOF. There are time when I sleep for 7/8 hours no problem. I just go with the flow any more. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2436 on: February 25, 2010, 09:03:28 PM »

Tevye get a good night's sleep  an angelic monkey Brandi sorry you don't feel well  an angelic monkey Poor Josef sure hope he feels better in the morning  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2437 on: February 25, 2010, 09:04:49 PM »

Green Eyes, hope you can get a good night's sleep tonight  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2438 on: February 25, 2010, 09:05:29 PM »

I'm glad it is your last. I have been out with Josef, he just puked again. I am thinking about taking him to the vet in a minute.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2439 on: February 25, 2010, 09:06:17 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.