March 28, 2024, 11:42:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 446582 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2680 on: February 26, 2010, 08:12:59 PM »

Now that I am caught up, no new news on Josef. I got to the vet at around 3:15 and I went to treatment and loved on him. He tried to yank out his IV line to get to me. Finally we got it taken out of the catheter in his leg. We walked outside (freezing cold) his vomiting seems to be over with, now it is coming out the other end. That is what is worrying me, because he will not go inside a cage, inside the house he has to go outside and he can't control it. They sent a stool sample off and will get the results tomorrow. He is more alert than this morning, didn't want me to leave and had that evil "I am going to bite the chit out of you" look he has when they take him out of the car. So that is a good thing. They are going to give him some food around eight tonight. And tomorrow will start him on oral meds, instead of the IV meds. If he still has the horrible diarrhea problem, I will keep him in the hospital until Sunday afternoon.

Anyways, sorry for the long drawn out post, I just wanted to thank ALL monkeys that have been praying for him.  an angelic monkey He was very sick and I didn't realize how sick he was until this morning.  I am a bad mom.
NO NO NO! You lavish more attention on your Josef than some people do on their kids! You are a great mom! You are not a vet, nor a doctor, so all you can do is go with your gut and monkey input. You did just the right thing. Stop beating yourself up about it, he'll be home soon and back to raising hell. JSM, it's ok! [monkey hug here]

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2681 on: February 26, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

Ok I just got caught up and first and foremost JSM I am glad to hear that Josef is being treated and will be ok - I know you must have been terrified - now you can relax.

Tevye - 

As I was catching up I was LMAO at NoRose and her carcass going to Walmart with her crooked figure finger, not to mention the condoms you put on it - OMG I had tears, that and Trimm describing the beotch secretary.................my stomach hurts.

It looks like I need to head over to Caylee's thread and catch up.  I went and got my glasses hit the liquor and grocery store - needless to say that shot a big hole in the check book.    Back in a bit.
Hi Mission. No Rose and Trimm both were cracking me up. Josef is being treated okay, so that makes me happy. I really miss him tonight. I don't mind leaving him to be boarded, but I broke into tears when I left him this afternoon. He was so sad and it broke my heart. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2682 on: February 26, 2010, 08:19:06 PM »

Leonard Padilla can hardly speak.His voice sounds terrible.   

Sounds like he has a bad cold. Looked like he had a scarf around his neck too.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2683 on: February 26, 2010, 08:21:05 PM »

Now that I am caught up, no new news on Josef. I got to the vet at around 3:15 and I went to treatment and loved on him. He tried to yank out his IV line to get to me. Finally we got it taken out of the catheter in his leg. We walked outside (freezing cold) his vomiting seems to be over with, now it is coming out the other end. That is what is worrying me, because he will not go inside a cage, inside the house he has to go outside and he can't control it. They sent a stool sample off and will get the results tomorrow. He is more alert than this morning, didn't want me to leave and had that evil "I am going to bite the chit out of you" look he has when they take him out of the car. So that is a good thing. They are going to give him some food around eight tonight. And tomorrow will start him on oral meds, instead of the IV meds. If he still has the horrible diarrhea problem, I will keep him in the hospital until Sunday afternoon.

Anyways, sorry for the long drawn out post, I just wanted to thank ALL monkeys that have been praying for him.  an angelic monkey He was very sick and I didn't realize how sick he was until this morning.  I am a bad mom.

You are a very good mom! You watched him, realized he was indeed in need of medical care, and got him medical care!!!

Now he will get well. Because of his good mom.

Thanks for the update.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2684 on: February 26, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »

NO NO NO! You lavish more attention on your Josef than some people do on their kids! You are a great mom! You are not a vet, nor a doctor, so all you can do is go with your gut and monkey input. You did just the right thing. Stop beating yourself up about it, he'll be home soon and back to raising hell. JSM, it's ok! [monkey hug here]
  an angelic monkey Thanks Tevye, I know I spoil that dog rotten and would give my life for him. I will stop beating myself up as of now. In fact, I have decided to leave him in hospital until he is well. Plus they groomer at the PetLodge told me he would get a bubble bath before he leaves so he doesn't smell so bad.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2685 on: February 26, 2010, 08:30:48 PM »

You are a very good mom! You watched him, realized he was indeed in need of medical care, and got him medical care!!!

Now he will get well. Because of his good mom.

Thanks for the update.
Thanks Brandi. I try to be a good mom for him as you are with your Brandi. I am glad this time it wasn't just me being a worry wart.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2686 on: February 26, 2010, 08:45:14 PM »

JSM<you are a very good mom to Josef.He is luck to have you.   an angelic monkey

Off to finish watching Miss Nancy,and watch a movie.

I watched Law Abiding Citizen last night.    Couple of parts made me jump.   
It was the duct tape.   

JSM,I will pray for Josef tonight.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2687 on: February 26, 2010, 08:46:06 PM »

I'm going to try and drag my carcass over to Walmart and try to find something better to keep my finger straight, because that stupid thing they made at the clinic isn't working  or else I'll just keep a crooked finger.
No Rose, if they don't have anything at Walmart, go to a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist, they should have something better than what you are using that isn't working .
When we were at CVS yesterday getting those little condom things for my finger they had them, we will go in a little while and get one.
  I have never seen one of those.
I think they're called "cots" but I don't know why I think that. More meds, I need more meds.
And they don't work with a darn, it made my finger all wet. Hope you feel better tomorrow  an angelic monkey  Brandi glad you feel better  an angelic monkey Trimm I hope your little sidekick gets to come visit you next weekend  an angelic monkey Dennys was very good, and I now have a splint that makes more sense. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2688 on: February 26, 2010, 08:48:02 PM »

FYI: TONIGHT On NG: Breaking! Blockbuster secret evidence in tot mom case!
2/26/10
Breaking news! Secret blockbuster evidence in the tot mom case comes to light! Could it be damaging to Casey Anthony's defense as she fights charges in the death of her baby Caylee, and what's at the heart of this new info? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.     Well normally I would wait and listen, but a Denny's Grand Slam is more important right now  so when I get back this better be a blockbuster 

I'll check out NG.
Dennys!   

Hubby is watching the olympics. I can't have Denny's or watch NG. LOL

If Nancy Grace has anything newsworthy i will fall off my chair.   
Speaking of the Olympics,Hubby has decided he likes Curling.
Me,I'll stick to the snowboarding. 
  My husband also, he has never watched that in his life until last Saturday, he was even late for an appointment because he couldn't pull himself away from it.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2689 on: February 26, 2010, 08:49:46 PM »

JSM - you are not a bad mom - I remember when my oldest was a year old and I took him to the doc for a routine check up and found he had a bad ear infection - I felt the the worlds worst mom because I had no clue. So even the best of us mess up sometimes. Don't sweat it - you love him and he knows it!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2690 on: February 26, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »

Ok I just got caught up and first and foremost JSM I am glad to hear that Josef is being treated and will be ok - I know you must have been terrified - now you can relax.

Tevye - 

As I was catching up I was LMAO at NoRose and her carcass going to Walmart with her crooked figure finger, not to mention the condoms you put on it - OMG I had tears, that and Trimm describing the beotch secretary.................my stomach hurts.

It looks like I need to head over to Caylee's thread and catch up.  I went and got my glasses hit the liquor and grocery store - needless to say that shot a big hole in the check book.    Back in a bit.
Hope you are enjoying your new glasses, and next time you will have to buy less liquor so it won't shoot a hole in the check book 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2691 on: February 26, 2010, 08:52:50 PM »

Now you stop that now. My oldest daughter when she was about 7 had a sore throat, and before we knew it her throat started closing. Sometimes things happen fast, doesn't make a person a bad mother and father. You can only do the best you can  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2692 on: February 26, 2010, 08:54:47 PM »

Leonard Padilla can hardly speak.His voice sounds terrible.   

Sounds like he has a bad cold. Looked like he had a scarf around his neck too.
He seems to be really digging that scarf look lately 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2693 on: February 26, 2010, 08:55:49 PM »

JSM<you are a very good mom to Josef.He is luck to have you.   an angelic monkey

It was the duct tape.   

Never heard of that movie, enjoy your movie 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2694 on: February 26, 2010, 08:57:06 PM »

JSM - you are not a bad mom - I remember when my oldest was a year old and I took him to the doc for a routine check up and found he had a bad ear infection - I felt the the worlds worst mom because I had no clue. So even the best of us mess up sometimes. Don't sweat it - you love him and he knows it!   
You bet, things happen fast sometimes with kids, you do your best, and sometimes you don't know how sick they may be  an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2695 on: February 26, 2010, 09:14:20 PM »

It was the duct tape.   

Thanks Trimm fo rthe prayers. What is Law Abiding Citizen?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2696 on: February 26, 2010, 09:18:37 PM »

FYI: TONIGHT On NG: Breaking! Blockbuster secret evidence in tot mom case!
2/26/10
Breaking news! Secret blockbuster evidence in the tot mom case comes to light! Could it be damaging to Casey Anthony's defense as she fights charges in the death of her baby Caylee, and what's at the heart of this new info? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments, 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.     Well normally I would wait and listen, but a Denny's Grand Slam is more important right now  so when I get back this better be a blockbuster 

I'll check out NG.
Dennys!   

Hubby is watching the olympics. I can't have Denny's or watch NG. LOL

If Nancy Grace has anything newsworthy i will fall off my chair.   
Speaking of the Olympics,Hubby has decided he likes Curling.
Me,I'll stick to the snowboarding. 
  My husband also, he has never watched that in his life until last Saturday, he was even late for an appointment because he couldn't pull himself away from it.
It is addictive No Rose.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2697 on: February 26, 2010, 09:21:51 PM »

Thanks TBM, I don't know about kids, but when they are little they can't talk just like animals. It must be awful knowing your baby is ill and you don't know.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2698 on: February 26, 2010, 09:25:40 PM »

Now you stop that now. My oldest daughter when she was about 7 had a sore throat, and before we knew it her throat started closing. Sometimes things happen fast, doesn't make a person a bad mother and father. You can only do the best you can  an angelic monkey
No Rose, I am sorry about your daughter's throat closing up. I will stop beating myself up about Josef now. He is in good hands. They are having big time emergencies tonight so I won't bother them at the vet any more tonight.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2699 on: February 26, 2010, 09:32:18 PM »

Night Monkeys. I called my mom to tell her about Joe and she was disinterested and said she would call back. I am thankful I have you monkeys to talk to about him and give me hope.  an angelic monkey I really appreciate it. Sleep well, since Josef isn't here I am going to try and get to the rink really early. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.