April 15, 2024, 10:04:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 447909 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2940 on: February 28, 2010, 06:56:41 PM »

We are meeting them at 5 now at the Mexican place by the house, can't wait  She has said to me if I ever get married I will do it at the court house too save you guys money 
OK, she just went up 100 points in my book, smart girl!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2941 on: February 28, 2010, 06:57:04 PM »

Hi, JSM and Tevye!

Glad to see you up and around, Tevye!
JSM, so happy to hear Josef is doing better!  Love that guy!   
Hi MOF, thanks for the well wishes for Joe  an angelic monkey , I love the little guy so much. Glad he has supporters online, as my family isn't too keen on him. 
Well then they don't know what they are missing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2942 on: February 28, 2010, 06:58:38 PM »

One of our friends just walked up fro the lake.His truck broke down and he drove his boat from the marina to our house.It is 48 degrees....WTH was he thinking.I'm not going out to the water.   Monkey Devil!  Now we take another truck down to the marina and get the boat.I am not going. 
Redneck country.   

JSM,Digger had a squirrel leg for supper.   
I wouldn't go either. Digger and his squirrels 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2943 on: February 28, 2010, 07:00:13 PM »

We are meeting them at 5 now at the Mexican place by the house, can't wait  She has said to me if I ever get married I will do it at the court house too save you guys money 
OK, she just went up 100 points in my book, smart girl!
I never believe anything when somebody tells me it will save me money 
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2944 on: February 28, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »

Hi BabyBear!

Have to go make a meatloaf for dinner now.

BBL.

Brandi!  That looks like my nephew Curby!  I've got to grab that and send it to my brother.   
That looks like the cupcake dog 
He looks like our Ozzie, only Oz has totally blue eyes and more fuzzy fur. NRose, how's the bf situation? I say you just tell your daughter you hate him because he can't keep appointments. Viola! Next thing you know, she'll be announcing her engagement...and we can plan a wedding in right quick order! Then your dad will be happy, and she'll be "married off" as he says.

I hope it all works out for you, No Rose.....wonder if she ever has worried that HE might not meet YOUR standards.  I know that's how I felt with hubs and my parents.  Of course, they love him to death.  My dad is no longer with us,  but he thought the world of him.  And my mom thinks he hung the moon!

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2945 on: February 28, 2010, 07:02:05 PM »

JSM, that's such good news about Josef.  I'm sure you'll have him home tomorrow.  I have been excited about Semi-solid poop too!   

Please try not to be too upset.  You are a very good mom and Josef knows how lucky he is to have you. 

I used to be just like you are with my first cat, Jackson.  He was with me through so many milestones in my life that the thought of losing him made me physically ill.  I watched over him like a mother hen-spazzmatic.  My vet told me that it was bad for him and bad for me.  Jackson was absorbing my stress.  I learned to cherish every single day we had together and trust in God that when the time came, God would take care of both of us.  He did.  It was loving and peaceful.  I knew the time was near, and God gave me 3 wonderful days to make peace with the inevitable and to hold him, love him and let him know it was OK.  Of course I still miss him, but when I think about him, it is with total love and reverence and with the unshakable knowledge that I will see him again. 

You will have many, many more years with your precious Josef.  Please enjoy every single day and know that God will take care of both of you when what you fear most today is realized.   an angelic monkey
Oh numbers, thanks for this post. I am such a spaz when it comes to Joe, this time though I am handling it okay. I think putting it in God's hands and knowing how good he is being treated at the vet makes me not as nervous. I bet you loved your Jackson as much as I love my Joe. I still don't know how I will handle what you went through those last days with Jackson. I guess God will help me, but I pray that it is a long way off.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2946 on: February 28, 2010, 07:02:26 PM »

an angelic monkey Josef is eating his food and no more chicken and he is finally having a semi normal poop. Sorry to be graphic but I am a happy person right now. The tech said we are almost there!!!!!  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey It is happy news tonight. I was about to grab some Holy water at church but had nothing to put it in. I am not getting my hopes up, but I am excited he is feeling better.

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2947 on: February 28, 2010, 07:03:34 PM »

One of our friends just walked up fro the lake.His truck broke down and he drove his boat from the marina to our house.It is 48 degrees....WTH was he thinking.I'm not going out to the water.   Monkey Devil!  Now we take another truck down to the marina and get the boat.I am not going. 
Redneck country.   

OMG, OMG, did he have the head for lunch? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2948 on: February 28, 2010, 07:05:03 PM »

Hi, JSM and Tevye!

Hi MOF, thanks for the well wishes for Joe  an angelic monkey , I love the little guy so much. Glad he has supporters online, as my family isn't too keen on him. 
Hey, we're monkeys! It's in our DNA to love devil dogs!!! And besides, how many dogs have their own threads on the internet? I'm very glad he's ok, and now you can relax and enjoy the closing cermonies. I hear Shania Twain may sing tonight....
  an angelic monkey Thanks Tevye, devil dogs are the best for monkeys. Makes me think of that monkey grabbing that dog's tail CC always posted. I always LOL at that.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2949 on: February 28, 2010, 07:07:32 PM »

Hi BabyBear!

BBL.

Brandi!  That looks like my nephew Curby!  I've got to grab that and send it to my brother.   
He looks like our Ozzie, only Oz has totally blue eyes and more fuzzy fur. NRose, how's the bf situation? I say you just tell your daughter you hate him because he can't keep appointments. Viola! Next thing you know, she'll be announcing her engagement...and we can plan a wedding in right quick order! Then your dad will be happy, and she'll be "married off" as he says.

I hope it all works out for you, No Rose.....wonder if she ever has worried that HE might not meet YOUR standards.  I know that's how I felt with hubs and my parents.  Of course, they love him to death.  My dad is no longer with us,  but he thought the world of him.  And my mom thinks he hung the moon!
If he doesn't I won't be shy telling her later  I'm sitting here laughing, I'm having trouble with my contacts today and I'm blinking more than usual, I hope the darn fool doesn't think I'm flirting with him  I better put some drops in my eyes before I go eat.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2950 on: February 28, 2010, 07:08:44 PM »

JSM, that's such good news about Josef.  I'm sure you'll have him home tomorrow.  I have been excited about Semi-solid poop too!   

Please try not to be too upset.  You are a very good mom and Josef knows how lucky he is to have you. 

I used to be just like you are with my first cat, Jackson.  He was with me through so many milestones in my life that the thought of losing him made me physically ill.  I watched over him like a mother hen-spazzmatic.  My vet told me that it was bad for him and bad for me.  Jackson was absorbing my stress.  I learned to cherish every single day we had together and trust in God that when the time came, God would take care of both of us.  He did.  It was loving and peaceful.  I knew the time was near, and God gave me 3 wonderful days to make peace with the inevitable and to hold him, love him and let him know it was OK.  Of course I still miss him, but when I think about him, it is with total love and reverence and with the unshakable knowledge that I will see him again. 

You will have many, many more years with your precious Josef.  Please enjoy every single day and know that God will take care of both of you when what you fear most today is realized.   an angelic monkey
How wonderful, I'll bet Jackson was a great cat  an angelic monkey OMG, maybe Zoe is absorbing my stress 
Oh no No Rose, I hope Zoe is okay. I think the new BF needs to come to the house and meet Zoe, that would be the deal breaker. If Zoe doesn't like him, then he needs to be kicked to the curb. JMO JSM   an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2951 on: February 28, 2010, 07:09:26 PM »

Hi, JSM and Tevye!

Hello MOF.

Meatloaf is in the oven. I can relax for a few.

You guys are making me want to make a Mountie monkey LOL

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2952 on: February 28, 2010, 07:09:56 PM »

Hi BabyBear!

BBL.

Wow, cool!

Feel free to send it to him.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2953 on: February 28, 2010, 07:11:27 PM »

Hi BabyBear!

BBL.

Yeah, Stains. LOL
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iTuOr2vlC-c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iTuOr2vlC-c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2954 on: February 28, 2010, 07:11:41 PM »

How wonderful, I'll bet Jackson was a great cat  an angelic monkey OMG, maybe Zoe is absorbing my stress 
Oh no No Rose, I hope Zoe is okay. I think the new BF needs to come to the house and meet Zoe, that would be the deal breaker. If Zoe doesn't like him, then he needs to be kicked to the curb. JMO JSM   an angelic monkey
Hard to monitor that with her, she use to like my other daughter's husband now she growls at him and he won't come in the house. One way to keep people out of the house  I know that Zoe and I feed off of each others stress, that isn't good.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2955 on: February 28, 2010, 07:11:47 PM »

Hi, JSM and Tevye!

Well then they don't know what they are missing.
  an angelic monkey No Rose, that is so sweet. Thank you.

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2956 on: February 28, 2010, 07:11:53 PM »

Hi, JSM and Tevye!

Hey, we're monkeys! It's in our DNA to love devil dogs!!! And besides, how many dogs have their own threads on the internet? I'm very glad he's ok, and now you can relax and enjoy the closing cermonies. I hear Shania Twain may sing tonight....
  an angelic monkey Thanks Tevye, devil dogs are the best for monkeys. Makes me think of that monkey grabbing that dog's tail CC always posted. I always LOL at that.

I've always had dogs in my life.  When hubs and I got married, he had a dog that was part cocker spaniel and part border collie.  She had always been an outside dog, and did not like being in the house.  She was an awesome dog, but she was a renegade.  She would drag her 'prizes' up on the porch to show us.  One time, neighbors had butchered cattle, and we kept finding a leg on our porch.  Hubs would throw it back in the field, but it would show up on the porch again.  He finally had to bag it up, drive miles away from home, and get rid of it.

She lies at rest where many family pets were buried at my parents' house.  We will always miss her, but we have some good pics of her, playing frizbee was her favorite. an angelic monkey

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2957 on: February 28, 2010, 07:12:35 PM »

Hi BabyBear!

BBL.

Yeah, Stains. LOL
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iTuOr2vlC-c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iTuOr2vlC-c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>
Stains just cracks me up big time. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2958 on: February 28, 2010, 07:14:06 PM »

Redneck country.   

Cooked or raw? Seasoned or not? Doncha just love dogs?? I do!

Hahaha.

I won't ask you to kiss digger for me tonight, for sure. LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2959 on: February 28, 2010, 07:15:46 PM »

Hi BabyBear!

BBL.

If he doesn't I won't be shy telling her later  I'm sitting here laughing, I'm having trouble with my contacts today and I'm blinking more than usual, I hope the darn fool doesn't think I'm flirting with him  I better put some drops in my eyes before I go eat.
OMG I am laughing my butt off right about now. Maybe you need to take the contacts out and wear glasses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.