April 26, 2024, 02:29:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 448756 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3400 on: March 05, 2010, 09:20:22 PM »

Guess what?Digger just caught a possum out on my deck.It is no quite as big as Taco.   Monkey Devil!  Taco ran like he!!    
JSM,I'll never get this dog back in the house.   

Go Digger, I'll never forget the night Zoe caught one and literally threw it against our fence, while we were trying to get her into the house 

It quit moving and I told him it was dead to drop it.He came in and laid down.That possum is not dead.    It just crawled off the porch....it's wounded.   
Going to catch up on my reading real quick.   
That's what happened when we got Zoe in, we looked out and the possum was gone, he was just pretending to be dead.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3401 on: March 05, 2010, 09:22:46 PM »

Josef isn't acting right tonight. He acted like he was feeling so good this morning and when I picked him up. Now he is sleeping and barely ate. I hope he is just tired and sleepy. I am skating tomorrow and taking him to daycare. His vet can check on him tomorrow. I hate being a paranoid freak about him, he just isn't acting normal tonight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3402 on: March 05, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »

What's up with Florida?

http://keysnews.com/node/21349
Well, an example of a person I would like to slap silly, WTF 
  So very crazy and she needs to be in jail. Then slapped silly. 
It's amazing what some people do while driving  Zoe and I almost got hit one day from some brain dead woman in her SUV on her cell phone.
Josef and I have been almost been hit by stupid people on the cell phones driving so fast in our parking lot. It is ridiculous. In fact, I ran Joe up to a guy and told him he almost hit my dog driving so fast on his cell phone. I felt bad later because I think he was about to pee on himself he was so scared of Joe.  Monkey Devil!
  That will teach him. No common sense through the neighborhood, signs up all over with the speed limit, you might as well take the signs down. Also signs up to drive slow because of children, don't seem to matter about that either. I go so slow through the neighborhood, sometimes I feel like I'm hardly moving, but I don't want to hit anyone or an animal. And I would never talk on a phone or do other things while I'm driving.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3403 on: March 05, 2010, 09:24:49 PM »

Guess what?Digger just caught a possum out on my deck.It is no quite as big as Taco.   Monkey Devil!  Taco ran like he!!    
JSM,I'll never get this dog back in the house.   

Go Digger, I'll never forget the night Zoe caught one and literally threw it against our fence, while we were trying to get her into the house 

It quit moving and I told him it was dead to drop it.He came in and laid down.That possum is not dead.    It just crawled off the porch....it's wounded.   
Going to catch up on my reading real quick.   
That's what happened when we got Zoe in, we looked out and the possum was gone, he was just pretending to be dead.
Those possums are slick. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3404 on: March 05, 2010, 09:26:01 PM »

Josef isn't acting right tonight. He acted like he was feeling so good this morning and when I picked him up. Now he is sleeping and barely ate. I hope he is just tired and sleepy. I am skating tomorrow and taking him to daycare. His vet can check on him tomorrow. I hate being a paranoid freak about him, he just isn't acting normal tonight.
Zoe acts different through the day. Her happiest time is her mid afternoon walk, because she knows my husband is coming home, and she gets nuts when she sees him drive up while we are walking. Right now she is outside laying. But there are days when she doesn't want to eat much at all, and other days she eats like a pig. He is probably just tired.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3405 on: March 05, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »

Good Evening Monkey Friends....that luv their furbabies!!!!

JSM...you need to think like I do my guy is 10yrs old in human yrs that is 70 yrs old....which means....some days are good and others not so good...and yes they are spoiled and know us "humans" like the back of their paw...yet I  like you any time he does not act like a frisky dog I FREAK...totally to attached.I don't know if I can do without him...he snuggles up in bed with me and licks my feet...lol never had a boyfriend to do that...long story short I pray for Joe and Zoe, Digger and Taco...they are our best friends

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3406 on: March 05, 2010, 09:42:22 PM »

JSM...you need to think like I do my guy is 10yrs old in human yrs that is 70 yrs old....which means....some days are good and others not so good...and yes they are spoiled and know us "humans" like the back of their paw...yet I  like you any time he does not act like a frisky dog I FREAK...totally to attached.I don't know if I can do without him...he snuggles up in bed with me and licks my feet...lol never had a boyfriend to do that...long story short I pray for Joe and Zoe, Digger and Taco...they are our best friends
Hi mymonkey, exactly, we want them to run around and play like a pup, but at their ages they just aren't. Zoe is around 70 years old also  And she has more pep then me sometimes. Hope you are having a good evening. an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3407 on: March 05, 2010, 09:46:45 PM »

Zoe acts different through the day. Her happiest time is her mid afternoon walk, because she knows my husband is coming home, and she gets nuts when she sees him drive up while we are walking. Right now she is outside laying. But there are days when she doesn't want to eat much at all, and other days she eats like a pig. He is probably just tired.
That's good to know that Zoe acts the same No Rose. We walked around the apartments and sat on a bench for a bit, he just seemed tired. Just tried to give him the pills. It ain't working.  I am about to get a pill shooter, because he has learned that peanut butter sammiches have no jelly, just pills.  I wish Joe had a yard.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3408 on: March 05, 2010, 09:52:15 PM »

Hi Mymonkey. Some days are good some are not and I don't know what to do about it. I think it is more me, not him. I love it when he snuggles with me, like your pup does. That is why I am sleeping on the floor just so I can cuddle with him. I would never have a bf if it means no Josef. I hope you are doing well Mymonkey. Give your pup a kiss from Josef and thank you for the prayers.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3409 on: March 05, 2010, 09:52:29 PM »

JSM,I bet Josef is just tired.The vet will check him out in the morning.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3410 on: March 05, 2010, 09:53:39 PM »

Well,I better go wash the possum off of Digger. You monkeys have a good evening.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3411 on: March 05, 2010, 09:57:32 PM »

Hi mymonkey, exactly, we want them to run around and play like a pup, but at their ages they just aren't. Zoe is around 70 years old also  And she has more pep then me sometimes. Hope you are having a good evening. an angelic monkey

Hi NRCG..my evening is going ::piggy::thats about it...I have really been upset over Chelsea King and not posting much..I pray that her wonderful parents will make a change...they are such strong willed people...if that was my daughter I would be dying.

I have become so protective of my little guy...I depend on him so much to give me comfort..I expect way to much from him. We love our babies so much because as the saying goes...they give us unconditional love. I mentioned to Jsm about a treat that I  get at Walmart that really is good...I have seen a change in Cowboy since he has been having them ..packed full of Omega 3 and 6 the name is HEALTHY treats for dogs ...check them out..the best I have found and like all mommies I have tried them all.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3412 on: March 05, 2010, 09:59:44 PM »

Well,I better go wash the possum off of Digger. You monkeys have a good evening.   
Digger is so darn funny, have fun giving him a bath, and have fun with your little sidekick  an angelic monkey
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3413 on: March 05, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »

Hi Mymonkey. Some days are good some are not and I don't know what to do about it. I think it is more me, not him. I love it when he snuggles with me, like your pup does. That is why I am sleeping on the floor just so I can cuddle with him. I would never have a bf if it means no Josef. I hope you are doing well Mymonkey. Give your pup a kiss from Josef and thank you for the prayers.  an angelic monkey

awwww....Thank you...I think God created animals just for people like us

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3414 on: March 05, 2010, 10:05:25 PM »

I will try those treats out. Zoe is not much of a treat dog. She does love the dried liver treats we get at Petsmart. Zoe is not a cuddly type of dog, just like me, I'm not a touchy feely type of person. Though I do wish she would show more affection, I have to beg for a kiss from her, but that is just the way she is. When she is laying on the couch or my daughter's bed, she will go down to give Zoe a kiss, and Zoe will give her a glare like get out of my space, it is kind of funny. Every once in awhile she gets a little affectionate, and then we take advantage of that. I believe it is from her being abused by the creeps that had her before us. I wish that I could change what bad things happened to her, but I can't. Hope everyone has a good night, I'm going to go watch Sanford and Son.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3415 on: March 05, 2010, 10:10:32 PM »

I will try those treats out. Zoe is not much of a treat dog. She does love the dried liver treats we get at Petsmart. Zoe is not a cuddly type of dog, just like me, I'm not a touchy feely type of person. Though I do wish she would show more affection, I have to beg for a kiss from her, but that is just the way she is. When she is laying on the couch or my daughter's bed, she will go down to give Zoe a kiss, and Zoe will give her a glare like get out of my space, it is kind of funny. Every once in awhile she gets a little affectionate, and then we take advantage of that. I believe it is from her being abused by the creeps that had her before us. I wish that I could change what bad things happened to her, but I can't. Hope everyone has a good night, I'm going to go watch Sanford and Son.

LOL enjoy Sandford and Son....As a wise lady once told me no two kids are the same and I think its true for furbabies also  Love them for who they are and they will return that love to you!!!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3416 on: March 05, 2010, 10:13:23 PM »

LOL enjoy Sandford and Son....As a wise lady once told me no two kids are the same and I think its true for furbabies also  Love them for who they are and they will return that love to you!!!

I ment to add....Our dogs really do take on our personality.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3417 on: March 05, 2010, 11:01:52 PM »

Nite monkeys. Prayers please for Joe TIA JSM  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3418 on: March 06, 2010, 07:24:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #3419 on: March 06, 2010, 07:27:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Morning Trimm and all!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.