April 18, 2024, 08:52:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 448134 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3600 on: March 08, 2010, 07:04:14 PM »

Brandi, thanks for my St. Patty's QM!! I can't remember if I thanked you yet. Hope you are doing well!!

You are very welcome. You are in a real Irish field with real Irish sheep. Did you know that? Wink

I see that now! You are so nice, I feel so special!! Thanks for thinking of me, and thanks for putting me in Ireland. I've always wanted to visit Ireland. Atleast now my QM is really there. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3601 on: March 08, 2010, 07:06:50 PM »

JSM,I am sorry to hear about Pupek.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3602 on: March 08, 2010, 07:07:59 PM »

I have never heard of a vet coming to one's house to put an animal too sleep. I think that is such a wonderful thing for the beloved pet to be able to pass in their home. I certainly hope and pray that Pupek does not have to have that happen  an angelic monkey
Hi No Rose, I think because he lives in a small town the vet will come out to the house. He buried Pupek next to a pine tree I gave my friend a few Christmas' ago.

They put Pupek to sleep today?!?

Yes Brandi, sorry I just found out when i got home from work.

I am so sorry to hear that, JSM. Give my sympathies to your friend when he/she is ready. At least Pupek is at peace now and not in pain or discomfort. It still makes me very sad.

Thanks Brandi, it makes me sad too. I think these last few weeks with him having Pupek at home was the best thing. He said he gave Pupek more attention and cuddles than he ever gave him and he said it was easier doing it now than it would have been when he got sick. I will give my friend your sympathies, he knows Pupek is in a better place and is not in any pain.  an angelic monkey Give Brandi the dog a kiss from me and Josef.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3603 on: March 08, 2010, 07:12:09 PM »

Thanks Trimm. I really feel bad because I was running late this morning and started to blow my friend off when he called. Then I could tell he was getting choked up and I sat down on the couch and just started bawling. Then he had to console me, not the other way around. I'm telling you this guy is a saint and I am glad to have such a good friend.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3604 on: March 08, 2010, 07:13:46 PM »

My little Sidekick just got home from the doctor.Got some meds and a shot. 
I knew he was sick,he cried and didn't want to go home.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3605 on: March 08, 2010, 07:14:51 PM »

Thanks Trimm. I really feel bad because I was running late this morning and started to blow my friend off when he called. Then I could tell he was getting choked up and I sat down on the couch and just started bawling. Then he had to console me, not the other way around. I'm telling you this guy is a saint and I am glad to have such a good friend.

We need more good guys.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3606 on: March 08, 2010, 07:16:58 PM »

Poor little guy.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3607 on: March 08, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »

We need more good guys.   an angelic monkey
Amen Trimm. He can get on my nerves sometimes, but deep down he is wonderful. Too bad he isn't the marrying type.  Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3608 on: March 08, 2010, 07:22:26 PM »

I have never heard of a vet coming to one's house to put an animal too sleep. I think that is such a wonderful thing for the beloved pet to be able to pass in their home. I certainly hope and pray that Pupek does not have to have that happen  an angelic monkey
Hi No Rose, I think because he lives in a small town the vet will come out to the house. He buried Pupek next to a pine tree I gave my friend a few Christmas' ago.

I am so sorry to hear that, JSM. Give my sympathies to your friend when he/she is ready. At least Pupek is at peace now and not in pain or discomfort. It still makes me very sad.

Thanks Brandi, it makes me sad too. I think these last few weeks with him having Pupek at home was the best thing. He said he gave Pupek more attention and cuddles than he ever gave him and he said it was easier doing it now than it would have been when he got sick. I will give my friend your sympathies, he knows Pupek is in a better place and is not in any pain.  an angelic monkey Give Brandi the dog a kiss from me and Josef.

That is so good he got some special time with Pupek in order to show the love he has for him. We often are too busy to show our loved ones how much we love them on a daily basis. That makes me feel good he got that time to lavish love on him.

I will give Brandi a hug and kiss from you tonight, for sure!

I just peeled potatoes for a roast I am cooking, and Brandi just LOVES raw potatoes and gets so excited when I peel or cut them! I know potatoes are in the nightshade family and are not good for dogs. Toxic, even. But I always give her a few slivers and I think they are fine for her. I never overdo and she has no side effects. It's just amazing how much she loves them. And oranges, she loves sharing my oranges with me. She gets the lion's share, I might add. LOL

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3609 on: March 08, 2010, 07:25:58 PM »

That is so good he got some special time with Pupek in order to show the love he has for him. We often are too busy to show our loved ones how much we love them on a daily basis. That makes me feel good he got that time to lavish love on him.

I will give Brandi a hug and kiss from you tonight, for sure!

I just peeled potatoes for a roast I am cooking, and Brandi just LOVES raw potatoes and gets so excited when I peel or cut them! I know potatoes are in the nightshade family and are not good for dogs. Toxic, even. But I always give her a few slivers and I think they are fine for her. I never overdo and she has no side effects. It's just amazing how much she loves them. And oranges, she loves sharing my oranges with me. She gets the lion's share, I might add. LOL
I am glad he got to spend extra time with him. I didn't know potatoes are toxic to dogs. I knew onions were and grapes and raisins. I don't think Joe would ever eat an orange or any vegetable unless it was floating in gravy. Now I am hungry for roast and potatoes. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3610 on: March 08, 2010, 07:49:21 PM »

JSM how is that little whipper snapper Josef doing??
I'm sorry to hear about Pupek. Putting my dog to sleep was awful, but I'm so glad we were with him. I had my arms around him, and I kissed him and petted his head. It's something I'll never forget, but I wasn't just going to leave him alone with a vet and a tech. When we said we wanted him cremated the vet was going to send him to the next state over. We said no way! We took him with us up to the spca ourselves. I am glad we did it the way we did. Doing it at home would have been nice, I did not like the vet. If we ever get a new dog, I'll never go back there. The other vet was great and was the one who had cared for him mostly, but he was off the day we had to put him to sleep. 
Hi QM, Joe just ate and is resting now. He is tired, but much better than he has been.

I am glad you were with your pup when you had to do that and I cannot imagine going through that. My friend knew today it was time. He said to thank all you monkeys for the prayers, because without them he wouldn't have had Pupek these last 7 weeks. I thought it was nice the vet came to the house.  an angelic monkey
My prayers are with your friend JSM and with you QM, having had two dogs put to sleep, which is what I prefer to call it, die in my arms, my sympathies, it is beyond horrible.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3611 on: March 08, 2010, 07:50:56 PM »

What a lovely place for him to be  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3612 on: March 08, 2010, 07:52:06 PM »

I'm sorry  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3613 on: March 08, 2010, 07:55:41 PM »

It is almost 5 o'clock here, and I just now finally got my antibiotics filled  I told the girl at the doctors to please get this done today before I completely lose it with the pain, and go after someone  This is the worse I have ever had a earache in my life, are earaches and sinus infections catchy, my husband just told me people at his work are so sick with that. I said thanks for bringing this home. Tonights Baileys is in a nice size glass, not my usual some glass 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3614 on: March 08, 2010, 08:11:32 PM »

It is almost 5 o'clock here, and I just now finally got my antibiotics filled  I told the girl at the doctors to please get this done today before I completely lose it with the pain, and go after someone  This is the worse I have ever had a earache in my life, are earaches and sinus infections catchy, my husband just told me people at his work are so sick with that. I said thanks for bringing this home. Tonights Baileys is in a nice size glass, not my usual some glass 

So sorry you are in pain, no rose. I do hope you get relief very soon!

I don't think earaches and sinus infections are contagious, but the bugs one catches that leads to them are, such as the flu, etc.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3615 on: March 08, 2010, 08:12:53 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about Pupek. Putting my dog to sleep was awful, but I'm so glad we were with him. I had my arms around him, and I kissed him and petted his head. It's something I'll never forget, but I wasn't just going to leave him alone with a vet and a tech. When we said we wanted him cremated the vet was going to send him to the next state over. We said no way! We took him with us up to the spca ourselves. I am glad we did it the way we did. Doing it at home would have been nice, I did not like the vet. If we ever get a new dog, I'll never go back there. The other vet was great and was the one who had cared for him mostly, but he was off the day we had to put him to sleep. 
Hi QM, Joe just ate and is resting now. He is tired, but much better than he has been.

I am glad you were with your pup when you had to do that and I cannot imagine going through that. My friend knew today it was time. He said to thank all you monkeys for the prayers, because without them he wouldn't have had Pupek these last 7 weeks. I thought it was nice the vet came to the house.  an angelic monkey
My prayers are with your friend JSM and with you QM, having had two dogs put to sleep, which is what I prefer to call it, die in my arms, my sympathies, it is beyond horrible.
Thanks No Rose, I don't know if I could deal with it myself I get chest pains even thinking about having to go through that pain. I was having chest pain on my way to work just worrying about my friend and Pupek. I am not strong, never will be that strong.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3616 on: March 08, 2010, 08:13:54 PM »

What a lovely place for him to be  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey It made me feel special he is by the tree that I gave my friend.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3617 on: March 08, 2010, 08:16:04 PM »

I'm sorry it took so long for your antibiotics No Rose, have you tried taking a decongestant and some advil? That may relieve the pain somewhat. Also, something hot with that Baileys will help as well. Eat some soup and that could ease the pain as well. Please get some rest and sleep.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3618 on: March 08, 2010, 08:20:28 PM »

So sorry you are in pain, no rose. I do hope you get relief very soon!

I don't think earaches and sinus infections are contagious, but the bugs one catches that leads to them are, such as the flu, etc.
Thanks, but I'm still going to blame my husband for this 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3619 on: March 08, 2010, 08:22:38 PM »

Thanks No Rose, I don't know if I could deal with it myself I get chest pains even thinking about having to go through that pain. I was having chest pain on my way to work just worrying about my friend and Pupek. I am not strong, never will be that strong.
I still remember every last second, both times, not good. I am not strong, but when need be I can, but then later go to pieces completely. And when that happens, I have to be alone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.