April 20, 2024, 12:48:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 448260 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3640 on: March 08, 2010, 09:00:59 PM »

I've been awol for a few days, but JSM, I'm so sorry about your friend's furbaby.  And NoRose, I sure hope you get to feeling better.

My hubby has a kidney stone, had to take him to the ER about 1:00 this morning, and we were there until 6:30 this morning.  The doc gave him the choice of being admitted until he passed it or coming home, and he opted to come home.  With antibiotics and percocet.  Still hasn't passed it.

MoF, bless your husband's heart.........I hope he is able to pass it....I understand it is extremely painful

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3641 on: March 08, 2010, 09:01:42 PM »

I've been awol for a few days, but JSM, I'm so sorry about your friend's furbaby.  And NoRose, I sure hope you get to feeling better.

My hubby has a kidney stone, had to take him to the ER about 1:00 this morning, and we were there until 6:30 this morning.  The doc gave him the choice of being admitted until he passed it or coming home, and he opted to come home.  With antibiotics and percocet.  Still hasn't passed it.
Thanks about my friend's baby. I hope your husband passes it soon. If I ever had one and they said stay here or go home I choose stay here (if I have a morphine pump) if not, I choose go home.

Seriously I hope he gets much better soon.  an angelic monkey

Thank you JSM.  I hope he does, also.  I've been told that passing a kidney stone is the closest a man can come to experiencing delivery of a baby.  Hope he doesn't get sick again!  That's what really scared me, when he told me he was throwing up from the pain (sorry if that's too graphic) but that's the same thing son did when he had his - and it was also about 1:00 in the morning.  Wonder why that kind of thing always happens in the middle of the night?
There is an unwritten law that things have to happen during the middle of the night. Did they send him home with a little thing to catch the stone? They did with me, I got lucky, when I got home after a good 8 hours in the ER, I passed it right away. I was shocked at how jagged it was. I'm telling you I would pick childbirth over another kidney stone.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3642 on: March 08, 2010, 09:02:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys. 

JSM, I'm so sorry to read about Pupek.  Prayers for your friend.

Prayers for all Monkeys and their loved ones who are under the weather.mm an angelic monkey
Good evening 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3643 on: March 08, 2010, 09:02:49 PM »

Thanks about my friend's baby. I hope your husband passes it soon. If I ever had one and they said stay here or go home I choose stay here (if I have a morphine pump) if not, I choose go home.

Thank you JSM.  I hope he does, also.  I've been told that passing a kidney stone is the closest a man can come to experiencing delivery of a baby.  Hope he doesn't get sick again!  That's what really scared me, when he told me he was throwing up from the pain (sorry if that's too graphic) but that's the same thing son did when he had his - and it was also about 1:00 in the morning.  Wonder why that kind of thing always happens in the middle of the night?
I can't imagine that kind of pain MOF. My appendix blew up in the middle of the night, I waited until the next day to go to the doctor. No ER close by, so waited to go to the doctor the next day where I work.  I was in the hospital for 4 days on antibiotics. I pray for your husband tonight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3644 on: March 08, 2010, 09:04:07 PM »

Well darn it I see everyone is not well.....nrcg, I agree, keep those qtips outta your ears.  for those with allergies and sinus problems try the NEDI POT.....it works, I swear it works............at least give it a try...I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using it a year ago..a doctor on Captiva recommended I get it as I suffered terribly when flying if I was the least bit stuffy.

http://cold.emedtv.com/neti-pot/nedi-pot.html

Neti pots are an important part of Ayurvedic medicine but have recently become very popular in Western cultures. These pots are used to flush out the nasal passages (with a saline solution) to clear out mucus, allergens, and irritants. This nasal irrigation device is frequently used to treat sinus infections, allergies, the common cold, and various other nasal or sinus conditions. You should consult your healthcare provider before using it if you get frequent nosebleeds.

(Click Neti Pot for more details on how the neti pot works, for steps on how to use the pot, and to find out what side effects may occur with the use of this device. You can also click on the various links in the box to the right to access specific topics on neti pots.)

I sure hope you are feeling better.  an angelic monkey I use a saline spray, that helps a lot. I did look at Neil Med I believe that is what Mission called it, they were out of them at Target. I will check on that, I use to get frequent nosebleeds, so I need to be careful. I will try anything that works for sinus issues now that Spring is coming.

A bit better.....still not great.but trying to drink lots of fluids ...do not want to have to go back for IV fluids....the Nedi pot comes with little packs...don't use the whole packet at first.....I can't begin to explain what a little wonder pot it has been for me...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #3645 on: March 08, 2010, 09:04:11 PM »

I would agree with the statement about it being as close to having a baby as a guy can come - I had a stone and four kids - give me undedicated labor before another stone.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3646 on: March 08, 2010, 09:05:38 PM »

I can't imagine that kind of pain MOF. My appendix blew up in the middle of the night, I waited until the next day to go to the doctor. No ER close by, so waited to go to the doctor the next day where I work.  I was in the hospital for 4 days on antibiotics. I pray for your husband tonight.

Thank you so much, JSM.  I'm sending my prayers out to all of the monkey friends who are sick, hurting, or just going through a rough time.  Family members, friends, fur babies, everyone whom we love - may God keep them in His arms.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3647 on: March 08, 2010, 09:05:54 PM »

JSM, I am STALKING YOU!  Just wanted you to know I saw that post over at amber's thread.............I am watching you.......stop that!!

I haven't been here cause I've been under the weather......hope everyone is doing well.......and all our petkids are fine too.
Hi Sunny, I hope you feel better.  an angelic monkey

Thanks Sweetie, I am getting there....

Rest in Peace Caylee

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3648 on: March 08, 2010, 09:07:43 PM »

I would agree with the statement about it being as close to having a baby as a guy can come - I had a stone and four kids - give me undedicated labor before another stone.

Wow, TbM, sounds like you've been through a lot.  Hope you don't ever have another stone.

- Confucius
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3649 on: March 08, 2010, 09:08:06 PM »

It is almost 5 o'clock here, and I just now finally got my antibiotics filled  I told the girl at the doctors to please get this done today before I completely lose it with the pain, and go after someone  This is the worse I have ever had a earache in my life, are earaches and sinus infections catchy, my husband just told me people at his work are so sick with that. I said thanks for bringing this home. Tonights Baileys is in a nice size glass, not my usual some glass 

So sorry you are in pain, no rose. I do hope you get relief very soon!

I don't think earaches and sinus infections are contagious, but the bugs one catches that leads to them are, such as the flu, etc.
Thanks, but I'm still going to blame my husband for this 
You go girl!!! I would too!!!!!! 
My husband just said if you don't stop with a Qtip in your ears you will keep getting these ear infections. He always had infections until he stopped putting those and his finger in his ear to scratch it. I will never put anything near my ear again, except a towel to dry them after a shower.
Yeah stop with the q tips and take a hot shower, that may help. I still say chicken soup, advil and a decongestant.
I took two Tylenol Sinus and it really made it bad this morning. I have to be careful with decongestants, benydryl I can take.

I couldn't take the decongestants due to high blood pressure...(blood pressure back to normal range since I quit smoking)...so the little Nedi pot was a God send

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3650 on: March 08, 2010, 09:08:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys. 

JSM, I'm so sorry to read about Pupek.  Prayers for your friend.

Prayers for all Monkeys and their loved ones who are under the weather.mm an angelic monkey
Thanks Numbers. My friend thanks all monkeys for their prayers for Pupek.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3651 on: March 08, 2010, 09:08:37 PM »

JSM, I am STALKING YOU!  Just wanted you to know I saw that post over at amber's thread.............I am watching you.......stop that!!

I haven't been here cause I've been under the weather......hope everyone is doing well.......and all our petkids are fine too.

My wishes also, Sunny, that you are feeling better.

- Confucius
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3652 on: March 08, 2010, 09:09:37 PM »

Good, please take care of your self.  an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3653 on: March 08, 2010, 09:10:16 PM »

There is an unwritten law that things have to happen during the middle of the night. Did they send him home with a little thing to catch the stone? They did with me, I got lucky, when I got home after a good 8 hours in the ER, I passed it right away. I was shocked at how jagged it was. I'm telling you I would pick childbirth over another kidney stone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3654 on: March 08, 2010, 09:10:42 PM »

Glad that Josef is better, too.

My sister has three dogs - her big dog (blend of dane, dalmation, who knows?) was facing surgery today, but the vet decided to try a different treatment.  Poor JJ has hip dysplasea, like many large dogs do, and they are trying a regimen of injections to see if that will help strengthen the joint and give some cushion to the cartilage.

- Confucius
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3655 on: March 08, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »

Thank you so much, JSM.  I'm sending my prayers out to all of the monkey friends who are sick, hurting, or just going through a rough time.  Family members, friends, fur babies, everyone whom we love - may God keep them in His arms.
   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3656 on: March 08, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »

My wishes also, Sunny, that you are feeling better.

thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3657 on: March 08, 2010, 09:13:14 PM »

No, they didn't say anything about trying to catch the stone.  Just told him to see his regular doc within the next week.  They had him on IV's with antibiotics and pushing lots of fluid, which is part of the reason we were there for so long.  Also instructed him to drink lots of water.  So far, nothing.  He does have oral antibiotics and pain medication, tho.

- Confucius
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3658 on: March 08, 2010, 09:13:20 PM »

Glad that Josef is better, too.

My sister has three dogs - her big dog (blend of dane, dalmation, who knows?) was facing surgery today, but the vet decided to try a different treatment.  Poor JJ has hip dysplasea, like many large dogs do, and they are trying a regimen of injections to see if that will help strengthen the joint and give some cushion to the cartilage.
I hope it works and prayers for JJ.  an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3659 on: March 08, 2010, 09:15:26 PM »

I am fixin to turn the puter off but wanted to leave ya'll with a laugh 'this is a hoot'!  Night to all...sleep well and get well. 

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/138148/detail/

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.