March 29, 2024, 02:01:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 446632 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #500 on: February 16, 2010, 02:25:55 PM »

Well now I am excited Trimm, I've never seen the caramel Baileys before  How did I miss that in the store 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #501 on: February 16, 2010, 02:49:32 PM »

All Right Trimm    I'll have one of each

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #502 on: February 16, 2010, 02:56:20 PM »

I keep getting kicked out of the cage. No Rose, I'm glad you aer going to the doctor. Trimm, save some Baileys for me. I read that the IOC is making the US goalies cover up some stuff on their helments (Support Our Troops) being one of them.  Oh yeah, those pants the Norwegian curlers had on last night, I said they looked like golf pants. They are, John Daly wears them. I knew I had seen them before. Hope you monkeys are having a good day and I hope this post goes through.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: February 16, 2010, 03:00:16 PM »

This is me if I eat any more Valentine candy.   Monkey Devil!

I know by the time this evening gets here,I am gonna be really thirsty.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 16, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

i have been kicked out for the cage 4 times.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: February 16, 2010, 03:02:01 PM »

i have been kicked out for the cage 4 times.   
Me too 
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #506 on: February 16, 2010, 03:04:49 PM »

O.K.,I have one rant and I will be nice.
DIL came to pick up Sidekick for school.Granddaughter had not eaten breakfast,so I was making sure she had food on the go and Sidekick was hiding in the closet because apparently he thought he could get away with it.He was crying because he had to go home.   
It's not his fault his Mom is a dumba**.Yep,I said it.
All Moms should....
Get up and fix breakfast and put a smile on your face when you do it.
Make sure when a child looks in your eyes they see a "I am so happy to see you today"look.
Hug them and tell them you love them.
Remember,they are a gift.    an angelic monkey

I said there is no excuse for kids to go to school without breakfast......I may be on a chit list now.   It is all about the kids  PERIOD.
I am going to a corner now. 

Trimm, what you say is so true. I was a school nurse for awhile at an elementary school with 760 students. We gave free breakfasts and some children were unable to make it to school in time to eat, mostly because the parents slept in until the last minute and were barely on time for school. By 10 AM every day I had children in my office complaining of a stomach or headache. After checking them out, I would give them juice or milk and crackers that I purchased and kept in my office. The majority of the time, they felt better immediately and were eager to go to class. Some of the children could not remember when they ate last or their last meal was cereal at 4 or 5 PM the evening before. That would 16 hours since their last meal. I had the Dept. of Social Services on speed dial but never got any help from them. I was told I was judgmental because not all parents cooked meals as I did ! Good grief, any one can put peanut butter or a piece of ham between 2 slices of bread ! Luckily the principle of the school was wonderful . She told me to dispense hugs any time I felt they were needed because that may be the only positive touch the child received that day. Sorry for the long rant but Hungry children cannot learn ! I commend you and grandparents, neighbors and anyone concerned with this generation of children. They are truly at risk and bless all who stand in the gap for them. 

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: February 16, 2010, 03:23:24 PM »

DIL came to pick up Sidekick for school.Granddaughter had not eaten breakfast,so I was making sure she had food on the go and Sidekick was hiding in the closet because apparently he thought he could get away with it.He was crying because he had to go home.   
All Moms should....
Make sure when a child looks in your eyes they see a "I am so happy to see you today"look.

I said there is no excuse for kids to go to school without breakfast......I may be on a chit list now.   It is all about the kids  PERIOD.

Trimm, what you say is so true. I was a school nurse for awhile at an elementary school with 760 students. We gave free breakfasts and some children were unable to make it to school in time to eat, mostly because the parents slept in until the last minute and were barely on time for school. By 10 AM every day I had children in my office complaining of a stomach or headache. After checking them out, I would give them juice or milk and crackers that I purchased and kept in my office. The majority of the time, they felt better immediately and were eager to go to class. Some of the children could not remember when they ate last or their last meal was cereal at 4 or 5 PM the evening before. That would 16 hours since their last meal. I had the Dept. of Social Services on speed dial but never got any help from them. I was told I was judgmental because not all parents cooked meals as I did ! Good grief, any one can put peanut butter or a piece of ham between 2 slices of bread ! Luckily the principle of the school was wonderful . She told me to dispense hugs any time I felt they were needed because that may be the only positive touch the child received that day. Sorry for the long rant but Hungry children cannot learn ! I commend you and grandparents, neighbors and anyone concerned with this generation of children. They are truly at risk and bless all who stand in the gap for them. 
So sad, one day I was watching some program, and they were saying that the lunch that some kids get at school, that was about it for the day. Not much more at supper, just that. I believe it was on a discussion about school lunches, and I thought how horrible, I hope they don't stop the program, especially in areas where poverty was higher then in some areas. In a lot of cases, I think it's not that the parent doesn't want to make a meal, they don't have much food to make a meal with.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: February 16, 2010, 03:51:29 PM »

NRCG,the school in my community is not very large but has its fair share of families who are struggling.It is a known fact that some of the children eat at school and that is it.   
A lot of the teachers and some students carry extra snacks.My little nephew carries extra change for his little friends just to try and look out for them.I think he has the right idea.He is very kind.   an angelic monkey

Blumonkey.....     hugs are great!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: February 16, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »

NRCG,the school in my community is not very large but has its fair share of families who are struggling.It is a known fact that some of the children eat at school and that is it.   
A lot of the teachers and some students carry extra snacks.My little nephew carries extra change for his little friends just to try and look out for them.I think he has the right idea.He is very kind.   an angelic monkey

What a thoughtful little boy  an angelic monkey What a pity in a country like this, that kids go to bed hungry, no reason for this imo. When I was growing up, sure there were poorer people and richer people, but overall most of us were in the same boat. I do remember in high school the last two years when I went to public school there were a handful of kids that got there lunch for free.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #510 on: February 16, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »

What a thoughtful little boy  an angelic monkey What a pity in a country like this, that kids go to bed hungry, no reason for this imo. When I was growing up, sure there were poorer people and richer people, but overall most of us were in the same boat. I do remember in high school the last two years when I went to public school there were a handful of kids that got there lunch for free.

I just read that over half the kids in our nearest City's school system qualify for free breakfast and lunch. What I find sad is that most of those same parents get food stamps (or the "Bridge Card" as it is called here) and still have no food in the house. I know more than a few people on the program and hear them all the time saying that they can not spend all the money they get per month. I think that alot (NOT ALL) the time it is purely that the adult in the house buys stupid stuff and sells the food assistance to buy booze, ciggies or drugs. I know there are lots of responsible people out there that use public assistance as the short term emergency help it was supposed to be. But more of them use it as a pay check and do not use the help well. Too bad we can not supervise what they buy and what they do with it. But the feeling seems to be that if we do that we will infringe on their pride - I say screw the adult's pride - if I have to babysit these stupid people to make sure they buy food that is good for the kids and the kids get to eat it, then I will. Perhaps that is why no one will let me run the world??   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: February 16, 2010, 04:32:00 PM »

Oh I'm sure there are a few that sell the food stamps for booze and cigarettes, with no consideration of their children. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #512 on: February 16, 2010, 04:47:27 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys - back to a normal schedule today - I did not stay true to my vows yesterday and relax when I got home from the eye doctor - after dropping a bundle for a new pair of glasses (what a scam - I need lasix - and the thing of it is I only need them for reading) I went to Target and then home and did some laundry and ironed - now I know why I work - I need to come here to rest.    I hope everyone is having a great day.  Cookie your post was the first one I saw and now I am hungry.  What time is dinner?

lol! dinner is when hubs comes strolling in after work....he has a commute and it depends on traffic of course...love that man!
I know what you mean about the cost of eye glasses! I only need mine for reading as well...went last month and it cost me almost $500 ...I get the no line bifocals (yes, vain lol) so that costs more and I got some really cute frames....I won't be going back for a few years!
Cook we are the same I got the no line bifocals and the frames are nice and lightweight - no rim - similar to Sara Palin - and they were 523.00 smackers - I nearly choked.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 16, 2010, 04:48:29 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys - back to a normal schedule today - I did not stay true to my vows yesterday and relax when I got home from the eye doctor - after dropping a bundle for a new pair of glasses (what a scam - I need lasix - and the thing of it is I only need them for reading) I went to Target and then home and did some laundry and ironed - now I know why I work - I need to come here to rest.    I hope everyone is having a great day.  Cookie your post was the first one I saw and now I am hungry.  What time is dinner?
Hi Mission. Sorry I missed you I keep getting kicked out of the cage and it is slow posting.
I have been tossed around quite a bit today too JSM - dam it hurts.    I hope you are having a good day.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: February 16, 2010, 04:51:47 PM »

All Moms should....

Come out of the corner - I happen to agree 100% and I am sure everyone else does too - it makes such a difference for children when they start the day off with a hug, kiss and a smile and the breakfast is a must, it helps them to stay focused in school.  I swear life has taken over and there is no good sense left when it comes to raising our kids - let the tv, video games and computers do it - I get so mad. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: February 16, 2010, 04:53:55 PM »

lol! dinner is when hubs comes strolling in after work....he has a commute and it depends on traffic of course...love that man!
I know what you mean about the cost of eye glasses! I only need mine for reading as well...went last month and it cost me almost $500 ...I get the no line bifocals (yes, vain lol) so that costs more and I got some really cute frames....I won't be going back for a few years!
Cook we are the same I got the no line bifocals and the frames are nice and lightweight - no rim - similar to Sara Palin - and they were 523.00 smackers - I nearly choked.   
Those are the kind of frames that I'm going to get. The frames themselves are not expensive, but by the time it all is said and done, I'm sure it will cost a bundle. It better not cost me that much  I need glasses and contacts for everything, without either I will not get too far  I'm keeping my contact lense prescription and buy them through 1-800-contacts. My fear is that the glass part will look like coke bottles in those frames. I really like those new frames that don't have the frame around the bottom. The lady at Walmart said they are sturdier then they look.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: February 16, 2010, 05:07:32 PM »

The spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned.

Marti Mackenzie, who has spoken on behalf of defense attorney Jose Baez since February 2009, announced Tuesday she quit.

You know, I'm going to go on a rant. This case should have had a resolution awhile ago. The only reason it hasn't is because you have an insane family doing everything in their power to screw things up. You have a defense team that is obviously not doing the right thing for their client. I have seen this crap, but not to this extent in a couple cases I followed before. I'm sick of all of it, our judicial system wasn't set up for this nonsense. Get this trial over with already, stop all the _ucking games, and get justice for Caylee. Like so many other cases, the victim gets lost in all this game playing, it is enough to make you vomit.
Well said.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: February 16, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »

The spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense team has resigned.

Marti Mackenzie, who has spoken on behalf of defense attorney Jose Baez since February 2009, announced Tuesday she quit.

You know, I'm going to go on a rant. This case should have had a resolution awhile ago. The only reason it hasn't is because you have an insane family doing everything in their power to screw things up. You have a defense team that is obviously not doing the right thing for their client. I have seen this crap, but not to this extent in a couple cases I followed before. I'm sick of all of it, our judicial system wasn't set up for this nonsense. Get this trial over with already, stop all the _ucking games, and get justice for Caylee. Like so many other cases, the victim gets lost in all this game playing, it is enough to make you vomit.
Well said.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 16, 2010, 05:12:57 PM »

Thank-you Mission, I was really crabby this morning  But seriously, how more more of this can go on? It is so frustrating, granted Casey is in jail, Cin and George I can only hope are choking on their guilt, though I doubt it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: February 16, 2010, 05:15:46 PM »

I never have a good day JSM  I can't see the doctor until tomorrow at 3:30, and I'm hurting and crabby, but at the same time stubborn like a mule, and work like a pack horse. This will be now the last complaint from me today. I will put on a happy face and move forward 
Your statement reminds me of Shirley McClain in Steel Magnolias where she says she does not need help she is just fine - she has just been in a very bad mood for the past 40 years is all.......I love that line - classic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.