May 28, 2024, 06:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #13 2/13/10 -  (Read 457742 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3620 on: March 08, 2010, 08:23:45 PM »

It is almost 5 o'clock here, and I just now finally got my antibiotics filled  I told the girl at the doctors to please get this done today before I completely lose it with the pain, and go after someone  This is the worse I have ever had a earache in my life, are earaches and sinus infections catchy, my husband just told me people at his work are so sick with that. I said thanks for bringing this home. Tonights Baileys is in a nice size glass, not my usual some glass 
I'm sorry it took so long for your antibiotics No Rose, have you tried taking a decongestant and some advil? That may relieve the pain somewhat. Also, something hot with that Baileys will help as well. Eat some soup and that could ease the pain as well. Please get some rest and sleep.  an angelic monkey
Believe it or not forcing myself to sneeze has helped a little, I have so much in my nose it is non ending.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3621 on: March 08, 2010, 08:25:01 PM »

It is almost 5 o'clock here, and I just now finally got my antibiotics filled  I told the girl at the doctors to please get this done today before I completely lose it with the pain, and go after someone  This is the worse I have ever had a earache in my life, are earaches and sinus infections catchy, my husband just told me people at his work are so sick with that. I said thanks for bringing this home. Tonights Baileys is in a nice size glass, not my usual some glass 

So sorry you are in pain, no rose. I do hope you get relief very soon!

I don't think earaches and sinus infections are contagious, but the bugs one catches that leads to them are, such as the flu, etc.
Thanks, but I'm still going to blame my husband for this 
You go girl!!! I would too!!!!!! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3622 on: March 08, 2010, 08:32:12 PM »

JSM how is that little whipper snapper Josef doing??
I'm sorry to hear about Pupek. Putting my dog to sleep was awful, but I'm so glad we were with him. I had my arms around him, and I kissed him and petted his head. It's something I'll never forget, but I wasn't just going to leave him alone with a vet and a tech. When we said we wanted him cremated the vet was going to send him to the next state over. We said no way! We took him with us up to the spca ourselves. I am glad we did it the way we did. Doing it at home would have been nice, I did not like the vet. If we ever get a new dog, I'll never go back there. The other vet was great and was the one who had cared for him mostly, but he was off the day we had to put him to sleep. 
Hi QM, Joe just ate and is resting now. He is tired, but much better than he has been.

I am glad you were with your pup when you had to do that and I cannot imagine going through that. My friend knew today it was time. He said to thank all you monkeys for the prayers, because without them he wouldn't have had Pupek these last 7 weeks. I thought it was nice the vet came to the house.  an angelic monkey
My prayers are with your friend JSM and with you QM, having had two dogs put to sleep, which is what I prefer to call it, die in my arms, my sympathies, it is beyond horrible.
Thanks No Rose, I don't know if I could deal with it myself I get chest pains even thinking about having to go through that pain. I was having chest pain on my way to work just worrying about my friend and Pupek. I am not strong, never will be that strong.
I still remember every last second, both times, not good. I am not strong, but when need be I can, but then later go to pieces completely. And when that happens, I have to be alone.
  an angelic monkey No Rose, I am strong at some things like when my Grandma was sick and dying. I distanced myself from the medical and the reality. Medical and love was there when I saw her every day, reality happened when I got home and lost it. Thank God I had Josef here to get me through the night. You are so strong, I really don't know if I could deal with that situation and my friend guy said if I ever had to, he would drive up here to be there with me.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3623 on: March 08, 2010, 08:34:22 PM »

I don't think earaches and sinus infections are contagious, but the bugs one catches that leads to them are, such as the flu, etc.
My husband just said if you don't stop with a Qtip in your ears you will keep getting these ear infections. He always had infections until he stopped putting those and his finger in his ear to scratch it. I will never put anything near my ear again, except a towel to dry them after a shower.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3624 on: March 08, 2010, 08:34:56 PM »

JSM, I am STALKING YOU!  Just wanted you to know I saw that post over at amber's thread.............I am watching you.......stop that!!

I haven't been here cause I've been under the weather......hope everyone is doing well.......and all our petkids are fine too.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3625 on: March 08, 2010, 08:37:30 PM »

Hahaha!

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3626 on: March 08, 2010, 08:39:06 PM »

I've been awol for a few days, but JSM, I'm so sorry about your friend's furbaby.  And NoRose, I sure hope you get to feeling better.

My hubby has a kidney stone, had to take him to the ER about 1:00 this morning, and we were there until 6:30 this morning.  The doc gave him the choice of being admitted until he passed it or coming home, and he opted to come home.  With antibiotics and percocet.  Still hasn't passed it.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3627 on: March 08, 2010, 08:41:01 PM »

I've been awol for a few days, but JSM, I'm so sorry about your friend's furbaby.  And NoRose, I sure hope you get to feeling better.

My hubby has a kidney stone, had to take him to the ER about 1:00 this morning, and we were there until 6:30 this morning.  The doc gave him the choice of being admitted until he passed it or coming home, and he opted to come home.  With antibiotics and percocet.  Still hasn't passed it.

Hi MOF! Have missed you!

Oh I do hope he passes that thang very soon. He will feel like a new person when he does!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3628 on: March 08, 2010, 08:41:22 PM »

Well darn it I see everyone is not well.....nrcg, I agree, keep those qtips outta your ears.  for those with allergies and sinus problems try the NEDI POT.....it works, I swear it works............at least give it a try...I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using it a year ago..a doctor on Captiva recommended I get it as I suffered terribly when flying if I was the least bit stuffy.

http://cold.emedtv.com/neti-pot/nedi-pot.html

Neti pots are an important part of Ayurvedic medicine but have recently become very popular in Western cultures. These pots are used to flush out the nasal passages (with a saline solution) to clear out mucus, allergens, and irritants. This nasal irrigation device is frequently used to treat sinus infections, allergies, the common cold, and various other nasal or sinus conditions. You should consult your healthcare provider before using it if you get frequent nosebleeds.

(Click Neti Pot for more details on how the neti pot works, for steps on how to use the pot, and to find out what side effects may occur with the use of this device. You can also click on the various links in the box to the right to access specific topics on neti pots.)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3629 on: March 08, 2010, 08:41:27 PM »

an angelic monkey I pray he passes it very soon, the pain is incredible.
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3630 on: March 08, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »

Thank you, Brandi and NR.  Our oldest son had one when he was 17.  Must be hereditary.

- Confucius
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3631 on: March 08, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »

My husband just said if you don't stop with a Qtip in your ears you will keep getting these ear infections. He always had infections until he stopped putting those and his finger in his ear to scratch it. I will never put anything near my ear again, except a towel to dry them after a shower.
Yeah stop with the q tips and take a hot shower, that may help. I still say chicken soup, advil and a decongestant.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3632 on: March 08, 2010, 08:45:01 PM »

Well darn it I see everyone is not well.....nrcg, I agree, keep those qtips outta your ears.  for those with allergies and sinus problems try the NEDI POT.....it works, I swear it works............at least give it a try...I haven't had a sinus infection since I started using it a year ago..a doctor on Captiva recommended I get it as I suffered terribly when flying if I was the least bit stuffy.

Neti pots are an important part of Ayurvedic medicine but have recently become very popular in Western cultures. These pots are used to flush out the nasal passages (with a saline solution) to clear out mucus, allergens, and irritants. This nasal irrigation device is frequently used to treat sinus infections, allergies, the common cold, and various other nasal or sinus conditions. You should consult your healthcare provider before using it if you get frequent nosebleeds.

(Click Neti Pot for more details on how the neti pot works, for steps on how to use the pot, and to find out what side effects may occur with the use of this device. You can also click on the various links in the box to the right to access specific topics on neti pots.)

I sure hope you are feeling better.  an angelic monkey I use a saline spray, that helps a lot. I did look at Neil Med I believe that is what Mission called it, they were out of them at Target. I will check on that, I use to get frequent nosebleeds, so I need to be careful. I will try anything that works for sinus issues now that Spring is coming.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3633 on: March 08, 2010, 08:46:04 PM »

JSM, I am STALKING YOU!  Just wanted you to know I saw that post over at amber's thread.............I am watching you.......stop that!!

I haven't been here cause I've been under the weather......hope everyone is doing well.......and all our petkids are fine too.
Hi Sunny, I hope you feel better.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3634 on: March 08, 2010, 08:47:13 PM »

Yeah stop with the q tips and take a hot shower, that may help. I still say chicken soup, advil and a decongestant.
I took two Tylenol Sinus and it really made it bad this morning. I have to be careful with decongestants, benydryl I can take.
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3635 on: March 08, 2010, 08:47:31 PM »

I sure hope you are feeling better.  an angelic monkey I use a saline spray, that helps a lot. I did look at Neil Med I believe that is what Mission called it, they were out of them at Target. I will check on that, I use to get frequent nosebleeds, so I need to be careful. I will try anything that works for sinus issues now that Spring is coming.

I've heard about that neti pot thing from a co-worker who has really bad allergies.  Hubby does too, and he will actually sniff salt water when his allergies are acting up.

- Confucius
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3636 on: March 08, 2010, 08:48:14 PM »

Thanks about my friend's baby. I hope your husband passes it soon. If I ever had one and they said stay here or go home I choose stay here (if I have a morphine pump) if not, I choose go home.

Seriously I hope he gets much better soon.  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3637 on: March 08, 2010, 08:53:53 PM »

I took two Tylenol Sinus and it really made it bad this morning. I have to be careful with decongestants, benydryl I can take.
I didn't think about the decogestants, they can make you have high BP and rapid heart beat. I am not supposed to take them either. Can you take Mucinex? That helped me when I was sick, the Nyquil made me worse from the antihistamines keeping everything clogged up in my head.  Anyways I hope you get to feeling better.

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3638 on: March 08, 2010, 08:54:17 PM »

Thanks about my friend's baby. I hope your husband passes it soon. If I ever had one and they said stay here or go home I choose stay here (if I have a morphine pump) if not, I choose go home.

Seriously I hope he gets much better soon.  an angelic monkey

Thank you JSM.  I hope he does, also.  I've been told that passing a kidney stone is the closest a man can come to experiencing delivery of a baby.  Hope he doesn't get sick again!  That's what really scared me, when he told me he was throwing up from the pain (sorry if that's too graphic) but that's the same thing son did when he had his - and it was also about 1:00 in the morning.  Wonder why that kind of thing always happens in the middle of the night?

- Confucius
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3639 on: March 08, 2010, 08:55:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys. 

JSM, I'm so sorry to read about Pupek.  Prayers for your friend.

Prayers for all Monkeys and their loved ones who are under the weather.mm an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.