March 29, 2024, 08:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407251 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2010, 10:32:36 AM »

I don't believe any of it.  She may have fallen trying to climb the Sloot gate, as told early on.

Max Arends' family has been on the island a long time and would probably have an ancestral home.

I could be wrong but I think ancestral is nothing more than the translation of family home.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2010, 10:32:45 AM »

Klaas - I have Freddy's house somewhere .. let me see if I can find it. It's 200 yards from the Sloots, and this is where he lived with his mother...

I'm not sure if that's in my old laptop - but I'll look. IIRC, that house looked like it could have a balcony. Also, IIRC it was two stories high.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2010, 10:35:50 AM »

He did get one thing right, though.

Blunt force trauma to the head.

Whenever Joran dances remotely close to truth, I guess that should be considered an EVENT
worthy of global wide media attention!

Agreed Carpe.  A head wound would explain the amount of blood the FBI told Beth was in the K's car.  Even the headmaster (teacher?) stated early on Joran had told him a story containing a head wound.  That has been a constant possibility throughout.

As for the rest of it - including falling off a balcony, I'm calling BS.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2010, 10:39:22 AM »

It is really odd how life unfolds. Paulus tried so hard to protect Joran so he could go
on and try to put together what people consider a normal productive life.

Five years later, with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight vision, just look what he has done
with that chance.

How do you think this is all going to end? I can tell you this... but I am pretty sure you
can already see it for yourself, it is not going to be good for Joran.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2010, 10:39:31 AM »

The suspicions that dictated the arrest of Guido in May, 2006 were not without foundation.

Janet

+++++++

Front Page comments
66.  viet vet on December 6th, 2006 8:11 pm

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »

While I think that was excellent logic, I think that possibly the only difference I believe is that the boys buried her by the fishermans hut, and Paulus and Co moved her without the boys knowledge because of Joran's confession and the fact the boys recorded conversation  indicate they don't know where she is now. Also, if Lorenzo is involved, maybe Guido was there only the party was at Lorenzo's?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331268;topicseen#msg331268

Natalee Holloway's Mother 'Guardedly Optimistic' About New Arrest
Monday, May 22, 2006

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands  —  The mother of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway is "guardedly optimistic" about the Dutch arrest last week of a new suspect in connection with their daughter's disappearance.

"An arrest is better than no arrest, so hopefully it will bring about something," said Beth Holloway Twitty, mentioning how there have been many supects and arrests but few answers.

Guido Wever, an Aruba national, is expected to face charges Tuesday in a Dutch courtroom connection with the disappearance of the high school senior. Wever's lawyer, Gerard Spong was expected to file a suit Monday to prevent his extradition to the Caribbean island on charges of "assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196363,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2010, 10:42:20 AM »

Rob - Freddy used to live at Montanja 39F but the house/apt was for sale.  It's now called Aruba Villa Montanja:

http://arubavillamontanja.com/

http://whois.domaintools.com/arubavillamontanja.com

Why did Deepak and Satish need to return Freddy's camera?

I don't believe this map is very accurate or to scale:

you made me think of something Klaas...

how come there was never a description of the camera... it was never said what make or model. Never said if it was a Canon, Olympus, Nikon... etc..

And why would Freddy have Anita's camera...

it was never said if it was a regular digital camera or a video camera.

Who said it was Anita's? 

it's in a PV somewhere - anyone else remember that? or am I nuts...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2010, 10:42:43 AM »

If this is Natalee and I think it is. I see a head wound .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2010, 10:46:17 AM »

Rob - Freddy used to live at Montanja 39F but the house/apt was for sale.  It's now called Aruba Villa Montanja:

how come there was never a description of the camera... it was never said what make or model. Never said if it was a Canon, Olympus, Nikon... etc..

Who said it was Anita's? 

I don't remember it being Anita's but I could be wrong.  I'll see if I can find out.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2010, 10:46:56 AM »

Dutch first followed by a translation..

binnenland interior 
Gespannen bij verklaring Worried Statement
'Natalee snoof cocaïne en viel van het balkon' "Natalee snorted cocaine and fell from the balcony"
door door John van den Heuvel en Bert Huisjes by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses
AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot blijkt in zijn nieuwe bekentenis emotioneel en zeer gedetailleerd te hebben verklaard over zijn aandeel in de dood van Natalee Holloway. AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot confession appears in his new and very emotional detail stated on his part in the death of Natalee Holloway.

Is het echt of gespeeld?

Is it real or play?

Joran van der Sloot zegt voor de RTL-camera's dat hij schoon schip wil maken en verklaart dat hij het lichaam van Natalee Holloway in een moeras heeft laten verdwijnen.

Joran van der Sloot said on RTL-camera that he wants to come clean and declare that I am the body of Natalee Holloway in a swamp has disappear.

Oud-politiechef Gerald Dompig, die onderzoek deed naar de verdwijning, stelde gisteren dat de lezing wel degelijk past in de bevindingen van het eerste onderzoek. Former Police Chief Gerald Dompig, who investigated the disappearance, said yesterday that reading really fits the findings of the first investigation. De Telegraaf heeft gisteren integraal kennis genomen van het op video opgenomen gesprek van 2,5 uur. De Telegraaf yesterday fully aware of the videotaped interview of 2.5 hours. De nieuwe bekentenis vond plaats in een hotel in Düsseldorf en wordt zondagavond door RTL 5 uitgezonden. The new confession took place in a hotel in Düsseldorf and was broadcast Sunday by RTL 5.

Nieuwe versie New version

Joran komt door zijn heftige emoties overtuigender over dan in zijn eerste onvrijwillige tv-biecht. Joran is his violent emotions more convincing than in his first TV involuntary confession. Justitie op Aruba zou de bekentenis te snel afdoen als weer een nieuwe versie 'fantasie en leugens', althans zo stelt ex-politieman Dompig in een reactie op de conclusie van hoofdofficier Peter Blanken. Justice in Aruba, the confession quickly dismissed as yet another version "lies and fantasy ', says ex-policeman least Dompig in response to the finding of a chief Peter Blanken.

De voormalig onderzoeksleider zegt dat de bekentenis serieus onderzoek vraagt. Volgens hem past de lezing in de tijdslijn. The former investigator says that the confession serious investigation. He fits the reading in the timeline. Ook is Van der Sloot volgens hem ditmaal specifiek. Also, Van der Sloot in his time specific. Zo noemt Joran het exacte huisadres waar Natalee stierf, de naam van de medeplichtige en omschrijft hij de auto waarmee haar lichaam werd vervoerd. So Joran mentions the exact street address where Natalee died, the name of the accomplice and he describes the car that her body was transported.

Van der Sloot handhaaft in zijn nieuwe bekentenis de belangrijkste onderdelen die hij toegaf tijdens een undercoveroperatie van Peter R. Van der Sloot maintains in his new confession he admitted that the main components in an undercover operation by Peter R. de Vries: dat hij aanwezig was bij haar dood en haar lichaam liet verdwijnen. de Vries: that he was present at her death and her body did disappear. Joran noemt naam en toenaam van een medeplichtige vriend, A. Joran mentions name and surname of a fellow officer friend, A. Joran stelt dat hij Natalee die nacht samen met deze, toen 20-jarige, Arubaan meenam naar diens ouderlijke woning, waar ze op het balkon cocaïne gebruikten en whisky dronken. Joran claims Natalee that night that he together with this, when 20-year-old Aruban took to his ancestral home, where she used cocaine on the balcony and drank whiskey.

"A. had de muziek net aangedaan. En, eh, hun twee hadden allebei net wat coke op." "A music had just done. And, uh, they both had just two at some coke." Natalee en A. Natalee and A. snoven de drugs van de rand van een huissleutel, stelt hij. snorted the drug from the edge of a door key, he says. Volgens Joran klom Natalee op de rand van het balkon. According to Joran Natalee climbed on the edge of the balcony. "Ze was denk ik behoorlijk bezopen, dus ze ging gewoon een beetje half striptease dansen, net als ze op stage bij Carls & Charlies aan het doen was." "I think she was pretty drunk, so she just went a little striptease dancing half, as they internship at Carls & Charlie was doing."

http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraaf.nl%2Fbinnenland%2F6142789%2F___Natalee_snoof_cocane_en_viel___.html&sl=nl&tl=en

Here you go Anna - I took a screen cap.  Whenever you translate an entire page in google it does that.  You can't copy and paste without it showing both the Dutch and English together. 

Thanks Klaas and Anna.

In the English translation under "new version"  the initial A is mentioned repeatedly, although not mentioned if first name or surname.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6142789/___Natalee_snoof_cocane_en_viel___.html

Online translation...

AMSTERDAM - Joran of of the ditch appear have explained in its new consent emotionally and very given full details concerning its share in the death of Natalee Holloway. Has it been played really or? Joran of of the ditch say for RTL-camera' s to that he clean ship wants make and explains that he to the body of Natalee Holloway in a marsh has let disappear.

Oud-politiechef Gerald dank, which did research to disappearance, stated yesterday that the reading is appropriate really in the findings of the first research. The telegraph yesterday knowledge has integratedly taken of on video conversation taken of 2.5 hour.

The new consent took place in a hotel in Düsseldorf and Sunday evening RTL 5 is transmitted. Remake Joran happen by its violent emotions more convincing than in its first involuntary tv-biecht. Justice on Aruba would take off the consent too rapidly as a remake ' fantasia and leugens' , at least this way ex-politieman dank in a response to the conclusion of head officier godfather put Blanken.

Former the research LEADER says that the consent serious research asks. According to him is appropriate the reading in the time line. Also this time is specific of of the ditch according to him.

Thus Joran call the exact house address where Natalee died, the name of accessary and define he the car with which its body was transported. Of of the ditch maintains in its new consent the most important components which he admitted during undercoveroperatie of godfather R. freezes: that he present was at its dead and its body let disappear. Joran name name and toenaam of accessary a friend, A. Joran state that he Natalee took along that night with these, then 20 person whose birthday it is, Arubaan to his parental house, where they used cocaine on the balcony and drank whisky. " A. had put on music exactly. And, eh, their two had both exactly what coke op." Natalee and A. sniffed the narcotics of the edge of a house key, put he. According to Joran Natalee climbed on the edge of the balcony. " Them was think I considerably sloshed, therefore she will dance simply a smattering half striptease, just like them on training period at Carls & Charlies to doing was." Stretched at declaration " Then I walked up to its a smattering with its to dance… Enneh, I caught her at its hips. When I released, she slimmed of the balcony… "

During the declaration Joran of of the ditch show themselves stressful and violently emotional. " We looked at down and saw its lying there. Yes, there blood was. I think that she is firstly with its head on the ground gevallen." Then stormed both down, explains he. " Its chin was to a side and I twisted those to the other side. There was on the ground also blood. There was no life meer." Alleged accessary A. has been recently provided an alibi by its mother.

*****OK, so does anyone whose name (last or first) starts with the letter "A" have a birthday and would have been 20 yrs old on May 29 or 30th 2005?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2010, 10:49:16 AM »

Who said it was Anita's? 

I don't remember that Rob.  I do remember they had Anita's cell phone that night though.  And someone logged into her email account while she was still in the Neth.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2010, 10:49:25 AM »

The announcement of the RTL5 program next sunday:

Strange, the picture disappears when I logout. 

Well, here's the url: http://tinyurl.com/ydubsus

Thanks, EURobert.  When you attach pictures from your hard drive, they cannot be seen when you or others are not logged in.  If you insert an image link in a post from an account like photobucket it will be visible when one is not logged in.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2010, 10:52:27 AM »

from RU

iquitos wrote:

i just did one on your new thread but when i got done it had been moved so my translation disappeared. they met A on the beach and went to his house for an after party. A is a small drug dealer. she fell off the balcony and died, bled. A was afraid the cops would find his dope stash if they came so they decided to take her to bubali and leave her in the reeds. they were sure she was dead. he lost his shoe there. dompig says it would fit the investigation to date and the om was too quick to dismiss it. joran was quite emotional. maybe we finally have the truth. there was blood left in A's car.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2010, 10:53:23 AM »

IIRC Anita's camera along with some other things were taken from the VDS residence.  Think I remember her complaining she just had pic's of a student
trip on it. 
Of course she may have owned more than one camera.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2010, 10:57:11 AM »

Klaas - I have Freddy's house somewhere .. let me see if I can find it. It's 200 yards from the Sloots, and this is where he lived with his mother...

I'm not sure if that's in my old laptop - but I'll look. IIRC, that house looked like it could have a balcony. Also, IIRC it was two stories high.

I have it too but having problems finding it.  Yes, it appeared to be 2 story but I don't know if it was condo or duplex or what.

And he lived there with his mother?  No father there?

I forget how it all shook out Jen... they have two house - 39 and 62... he lived in the house closest (62 Montanja) with his mother IIRC and father lived in 39...both houses are very close to each other as you can see from the maps.

Thanks Rob!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2010, 10:58:05 AM »

IIRC Anita's camera along with some other things were taken from the VDS residence.  Think I remember her complaining she just had pic's of a student
trip on it. 

I remember that too, Can.  The very cursory entrance into the main vd Sloot home consisted of the removal of those things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2010, 11:00:43 AM »

from RU

iquitos wrote:

i just did one on your new thread but when i got done it had been moved so my translation disappeared. they met A on the beach and went to his house for an after party. A is a small drug dealer. she fell off the balcony and died, bled. A was afraid the cops would find his dope stash if they came so they decided to take her to bubali and leave her in the reeds. they were sure she was dead. he lost his shoe there. dompig says it would fit the investigation to date and the om was too quick to dismiss it. joran was quite emotional. maybe we finally have the truth. there was blood left in A's car.

Thanks Buckeye.  I haven't yet seen an article that gives the reason for hiding the body being that of fear LE would find the guy's drug stash.

Has anyone else seen that one?  Or specifics that it was Bubali, and stashed in the reeds? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: February 26, 2010, 11:02:03 AM »

trip on it. 

I remember that too, Can.  The very cursory entrance into the main vd Sloot home consisted of the removal of those things.

yes that's my recollection. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2010, 11:02:40 AM »

What, no violent shaking this time??? She was lifeless after impact?

Why did the ALE feel the need to keep asking about her history of seizures? (of which, she had none)

Joran, you are losing your touch.

The drugs are making you flaccid and weak, Sporter.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: February 26, 2010, 11:05:02 AM »

What, no violent shaking this time??? She was lifeless after impact?

Why did the ALE feel the need to keep asking about her history of seizures? (of which, she had none)

Joran, you are losing your touch.

The drugs are making you flaccid and weak, Sporter.

But he has not lost his sick sadistic touch in vilifying Natalee at every turn!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.