April 18, 2024, 05:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409299 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1000 on: March 02, 2010, 08:56:10 AM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I was just about to post that article on Beth...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: March 02, 2010, 09:18:25 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot:

When the devil shows up with a truckload of promises its harder to walk away then you think.
11 hours ago

**I don't know if these are song lyrics again, or not. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: March 02, 2010, 09:43:35 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot:

When the devil shows up with a truckload of promises its harder to walk away then you think.
11 hours ago

Song or movie.  I see Renfro and others in Facebook posting similar type of stuff.  Must be a feature in Facebook and likely Twitter too where you can "grab" a line to post.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: March 02, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »

http://media.www.reflector-online.com/media/storage/paper938/news/2010/03/02/News/Holloway.Mother.To.Speak.At.Hump-3882401.shtml

Holloway mother to speak at Hump
Beth Holloway to discuss vacation safety

Sarah Dale Simpkins
Issue date: 3/2/10 Section: News

It's been five years since an Alabama mother last laid eyes on her daughter. - five years since she got to hug her, see her smile and hear her laugh.

In 2005, on a high school graduation trip to Aruba, Natalee Holloway was seen for the last time leaving the Aruban bar Carlos'n'Charlie's with Dutch student Joran Van der Sloot.

Exactly how Natalee disappeared remains a mystery. Her mother, Beth Holloway, immediately flew to Aruba to search for her daughter. She has never given up the hope of finding Natalee and now she is on a crusade to help prevent similar, dangerous situations from happening.

Sponsored by the Mississippi State University Police Department and MSU's Health Education and Wellness Center, Holloway will speak in a free presentation Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Humphrey Coliseum.

MSU Health and Wellness educator Juleigh Baker said Holloway's message will contain safety tips for traveling with in the states and abroad.

"[She will discuss] how various things that people do can put them at higher risk of being victims of crimes and what they can do to prevent this from happening to them or a friend," she said. "She will also briefly touch on some of the events that happened in Aruba."

Baker said Holloway was chosen to speak at MSU during a time when students are preparing for Spring Break trips and area high school students are starting to plan senior trips.

"Her message is important to anyone that travels, if they are a student or not," she said. "She helps you see that anyone can be a victim of crime and what we should all be looking out for and doing to prevent it.

Detective Don Bartlett of the MSU Police Department said students are often targets for criminal activity for a variety of reasons.

"Students are often preoccupied with having fun and do not adequately observe their surroundings for potentially harmful activities or persons," he said. "Additionally, students frequently consume alcoholic beverages in excess, which contributes to poor judgment and taking unnecessary risks."

Bartlett said he hopes Holloway's message will help students realize how vulnerable they can be when traveling as Spring Break draws near.

"We strongly believe Beth Holloway's story of her daughter's dreadful disappearance will have a profound impact on the target audience of students and parents who are considering traveling during Spring Break or during summer months," he said. "We believe people should be aware of the inherent dangers of traveling in hopes they can employ certain precautions to ensure they remain safe."

Senior communication major Chris Harding said Holloway's message is definitely one that needs to be heard.

"I think her message is important for any students - high school or college - Natalee's story is a reminder of how important it is to stay together on vacation and be responsible," he said. "A fun vacation can be ruined fast if you're not careful."

Holloway will also hold a signing for her new book, "Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith" in the Barnes & Noble from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. "Loving Natalee" is her account of her Clinton-born daughter's 2005 disappearance.

In correlation with Holloway's message, a Health and Wellness Spring Break Fair will be held March 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Colvard Student Union where there will be prizes, games and free giveaways.

Thank you Klaas.

In five years ... Beth's determination, strength and faith has not wavered.  She remains focus on her mission that is not about self but about others.

Good Morning All!

Janet
7:40 PM PT

++++++

'Scarborough Country' - October 24, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years.  And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

LOVING NATALEE - BETH HOLLOWAY

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Pages 209-210:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Pages 230-231:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: March 02, 2010, 11:16:52 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot:

11 hours ago

Song or movie.  I see Renfro and others in Facebook posting similar type of stuff.  Must be a feature in Facebook and likely Twitter too where you can "grab" a line to post.

The line isn't original to Joran.   It was used during the Obama campaign to describe Black
people who were paid to hold Hillary signs.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1005 on: March 02, 2010, 12:07:49 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot:

11 hours ago

Just throw a tennis ball at him Joran. He will collapse clawing at his own chest.

The devil sucks at tennis. Monkey Devil!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: March 02, 2010, 12:20:22 PM »

the leech stresses persistence in clinging to or bleeding another for one’s own advantage . sponge stresses the parasitic laziness, dependence, and opportunism of the cadger can be observed right now in own natural habitat in a gazebo at 19 Montanja, Aruba. At this moment, debating methods on how to
kill off his mother as quickly as he has successfully killed off his own father.

synonyms:
parasite, sycophant, toady, leech, sponge, joran,
deepak, satish

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: March 02, 2010, 12:53:58 PM »

Steve Croes must be offering babysitting services these days as well as DJ.  He is definitely much too old for those girls.  He's getting rather long in the tooth.  Anyone recall how old he would be now?   I'd guess close to 30?

Guess you can be immature forever, though.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: March 02, 2010, 12:57:50 PM »

Steven (Seferino) G.Croes, 26 has now been identified as the fourth suspect arrested in this case.
DOB July 21, 1978

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: March 02, 2010, 12:58:15 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot:

11 hours ago

Yeah......there probably is such a feature in many of those social sites. 

Not entirely sure that is what he has done in this instance though - note the misspelling?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: March 02, 2010, 12:59:51 PM »

Carpe - this was rather clever!

Joran Van Der Sloot:

11 hours ago

Just throw a tennis ball at him Joran. He will collapse clawing at his own chest.

The devil sucks at tennis. Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: March 02, 2010, 12:59:55 PM »

Mama Leone left a note on the door
She said "Sonny move out to the country"
Ah but working too hard can give you
A heart attack, ack, ack, ack, ack, ack
You ought-a know by now

------------------
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: March 02, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »

Whether these latest are song lyrics or not - he's posting them for a reason.  He's feeling extremely arrogant, accomplished, and like he's king of the world, IMO.

And it's really starting to make me very angry! 

And even if they are all song lyrics - why THESE particular ones?  He's saying something with them, I truly believe that.

I hope that someone takes him up on this latest dare.  I truly do.  And I am in no way an advocate for violence or renegade justice.

This man has just finally pushed my last button - and I hope it comes back to bite him in the a$$

Here is his latest:

Joran Van Der Sloot:
 Im still fly im sky hi and I dare anybody to try and cut my wings.
4 hours ago

C'mon Andre - take that dare!!!!!  How bout the cops he named that Daddy bribed?  I wonder if any of them take that dare!  How bout any Aruban citizen that has finally had enough of the Mockery Joran has made of their island and its justice system - I wonder if any of them will take this dare!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: March 02, 2010, 02:48:35 PM »

I detest him too, Jen.

That is lyrics from Drake.

Chorus
I'm still fly (Yea) I'm sky high
And I dare anybody to try and cut my wings (Uh)
I'm still pullin out the phantom
And these haters can't stand him (That's me singin by the way... in case you didint know)
XXXXX, I'm still doin my thing
I'm still fly I'm sky high (Yea some new sh@t... new sh@t I'm on)
And I dare anybody to try and cut my wings (I promise I got em)
I'm still shuttin coities down (Look) everytime I come around
XXXXX I'm still doin my thing (Here I go) I'm still...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: March 02, 2010, 02:49:31 PM »

Whether these latest are song lyrics or not - he's posting them for a reason.  He's feeling extremely arrogant, accomplished, and like he's king of the world, IMO.

And even if they are all song lyrics - why THESE particular ones?  He's saying something with them, I truly believe that.

I hope that someone takes him up on this latest dare.  I truly do.  And I am in no way an advocate for violence or renegade justice.

This man has just finally pushed my last button - and I hope it comes back to bite him in the a$$

Here is his latest:

Joran Van Der Sloot:
4 hours ago

C'mon Andre - take that dare!!!!!  How bout the cops he named that Daddy bribed?  I wonder if any of them take that dare!  How bout any Aruban citizen that has finally had enough of the Mockery Joran has made of their island and its justice system - I wonder if any of them will take this dare!

Oh Jen, I agree.  Lyrics or not he's using them for a reason.

Andre, don't let Joran do this to you!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: March 02, 2010, 02:57:16 PM »

I detest him too, Jen.

Chorus
And these haters can't stand him (That's me singin by the way... in case you didint know)

Thanks Mag!

He is definitely posting specific lyrics to send specific messages.  I wonder if he WANTS to be taken out?!  Sure seems that way to me!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: March 02, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »

Here is his latest:

Joran Van Der Sloot:
4 hours ago

Oh Jen, I agree.  Lyrics or not he's using them for a reason.

Andre, don't let Joran do this to you!

He thinks he's gotten away with kidnapping, rape and murder.  He really does think that.  IMO, there's no other reason for him to be this bold.

I'm not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination - but I do believe in karma and fate.

I believe Joran's is coming - and coming fast and furious.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: March 02, 2010, 03:01:39 PM »

OK, one last thought on this before I post something to get myself banned.

In addition to thinking he's gotten away with this - he also thinks it's FUNNY to try and get one of his "friends" to take the fall for all of it.

I really do think he's fully enjoying what he's doing.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: March 02, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »

I detest him too, Jen.

Chorus

Thanks Mag!

He is definitely posting specific lyrics to send specific messages.  I wonder if he WANTS to be taken out?!  Sure seems that way to me!

I agree he is sending messages.  He is a pompous ass.  He doesn't think anybody CAN take him out.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: March 02, 2010, 03:14:30 PM »

I agree he is sending messages.  He is a pompous ass.  He doesn't think anybody CAN take him out.

You're undoubtedly right Mag, in that he thinks no one can touch him.  I believe he's going to be in for a rude awakening!

Just reading all the responses in Dutch and papi to those latest articles about him and what he's done - there are many, many people who hate him, and are extremely angry with him.  All it's going to take is for his words to affect just one person in a profound way...I think he has entered some dangerous territory, and I really won't be at all surprised if he's the next Arubacide we hear about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.