March 29, 2024, 07:21:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407247 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: March 03, 2010, 03:02:11 PM »

Does anyone recognize any of the others in the photo from Andre's MySpace?  I don't.  They are still doing the outdated gangsta hand signs.  Maybe someone should tell them those are no longer kewl.

But at least he appears to have some friends.  I do have to wonder why he doesn't assemble a few of them and pay his BFF Joran a visit while Joran is within reach.  I'd be more than a little miffed were I Friend A.

None of them are people from the Joran days that I can tell.  Anna if you got a chance to read his Myspace blog before he set it to private, he doesn't sound like a very happy kid.  I seriously worry about what Joran throwing him under the bus like this will do to him.

ANDRE - DON'T LET JORAN DO THIS TO YOU!

Remember what happened to Druary Rodriguez.  He is still sitting in a jail in New Jersey.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1141 on: March 03, 2010, 03:04:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69409.php

Google translation:

Roof collapses beach Moomba Beach

March 3, 2010, 12:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The nuts and makes clear that the devastation was much worse outcome. Thus, the enormous chandelier-heavy beer at the bar of the leaf and not a visitor or staff.

ORANGE CITY - Guests of Moomba Beach Bar Beach got injured last night when suddenly, perhaps after a big wind gust, the giant reed wooden roof partially collapsed. Eight visits to the hospital by ambulance were transported for treatment to their injuries. These ranged from a few scratches to broken bones and head wounds. Some minor injuries were treated locally.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

The incident took place last night here for ten hours instead. According to an eyewitness there was suddenly a tremendous noise "like a hurricane" and the roof came crashing down. The eyewitness said that he was a quiet drink at the bar. "Suddenly I heard a huge crash." He saw the roof come down and dived to the ground. But not before he was hit by a piece of wood. He got this slightly wounded in his left arm. "It happened so fast. I threw my Blackberry crept forward and then quickly back. "

Scream and shout
The man says that forty guests at the time of the incident. Visitors to the beach side were under the palapa, were the worst injuries. The wooden roof is not straight down cases and not collapsed. It seems that the support bars on the beach side are broken or fallen. The roof collapsed so far to that side. Immediately after the collapse there was panic in victims and bystanders. The screams of the wounded soon mingled with the sound of screaming sirens. Overwhelmed by calls tore the emergency with a lot of equipment. After several bystanders wounded were given first aid, professional help arrived. According to chief of police Peter de Witte were firefighters, ambulance and police quickly spot. De Witte was also a personal look at the disaster site and helped with coordination. Police officers were quickly the entrance to the parking lot of Paseo Herencia closed to traffic. The firefighters helped rescue, then wounded with three ambulances, including an ambulance of the Red Cross, were transported to the hospital.

Reopening
Around the bar makes clear that a lot of damage has been done. The police last night immediately after the wounded were removed, the area off with police tape and does research into the cause. On the ground the silent witnesses of the devastation. Broken plates, beer bottles, ashtrays and menus emphasize the chaos. "We are lucky that it was not crowded and that no more injuries", police chief says De Witte. Several bystanders were amazed by the relatively good outcome of the incident. According to a representative of Wine and Dine, the company which Moomba Beach classified, is it because "the roof itself is not collapsed." "Look", as he points to the remaining roof. "The roof is still in its entirety." He says that the beams that hold up the roof for some reason have gone. "Perhaps a wind gust, I do not know." He also expects to have the damage repaired quickly. Expected, the bar is open again this weekend.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1142 on: March 03, 2010, 03:05:52 PM »

Does anyone recognize any of the others in the photo from Andre's MySpace?  I don't.  They are still doing the outdated gangsta hand signs.  Maybe someone should tell them those are no longer kewl.

But at least he appears to have some friends.  I do have to wonder why he doesn't assemble a few of them and pay his BFF Joran a visit while Joran is within reach.  I'd be more than a little miffed were I Friend A.

None of them are people from the Joran days that I can tell.  Anna if you got a chance to read his Myspace blog before he set it to private, he doesn't sound like a very happy kid.  I seriously worry about what Joran throwing him under the bus like this will do to him.

ANDRE - DON'T LET JORAN DO THIS TO YOU!

I agree.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: March 03, 2010, 03:09:18 PM »

BTW, the Joran's Latest Confession Show was shown again yesterday on RTL.  If a million saw it the first time, then well over a million have seen it now.

And they have to be wondering why nothing has been done the same as we are.

Don't you know that's true???  It's reasonable to to expect that their tourist business will continue to shrink. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: March 03, 2010, 03:10:39 PM »

English version:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69395.php

No comment on Joran’s confession’

2 Maart, 2010, 07:25 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — Former commissioner, currently interim director of Directorate Culture (DCA), Jan van der Straten, does not wish to comment on the TV-confession of Joran van der Sloot. “The investigation is still in progress and I have not been involved in the case since the last five years. Whatever is said could endanger the current developments. Therefore, I informed everyone who has phoned me that I would not be commenting on the matter. The damage would otherwise be incalculable.”

However, Van der Straten is of the opinion that if there had been a confession, this should have made with the police. “It should not be a subject of financial discussion because I would find that very awful for the family whose daughter is missing.” In this, Van der Straten refers to the amount of 10,000 euros, which Joran had received for his TV-confession.

One is still awaiting the final report from the Public Prosecution on the former commissioner’s role in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The reason for the investigation regarded the allegations of the former minister of Justice, Rudy Croes (MEP) that Van der Straten had intentionally obstructed the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway during the crucial early stage of the investigation to help his supposed friend Paul van der Sloot in protecting his son, main suspect, Joran van der Sloot. “I will not comment on that for the perfectly simple reason that I know what everyone on Aruba had done in this case”, says Van der Straten. Before the Amigoe, he denies he is a friend of the Van der Sloot-family.

Five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the broadcast of the most recent confession from Joran van der Sloot last Sunday had not even attracted one million viewers. During that interview, Joran had changed his confession once again and wept as he declared that Natalee had fallen from the balcony under influence of alcohol and drugs. There had been no question of foul play at all with the fatal incident.

Last weekend, the Public Prosecution (OM) had mentioned that they considered Joran – who for that matter had been seen on Aruba last week – guilty, but did not have sufficient evidence to press charges against him.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1145 on: March 03, 2010, 03:29:24 PM »

Remember this interview?

...and to think there are still some people on this Earth that are debating whether
his tears are real or not. GMAB.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: March 03, 2010, 03:40:56 PM »

Right between the regular eye and the lazy one.

Plug 1 in for Natalee, 1 in for Aruba Tourism, and then do a little something for yourself... you deserve good things.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: March 03, 2010, 05:23:04 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM just now:

gary
Submitted on 2010/03/03 at 3:19pm

The reason jvds has included Andre in his new lie, is only because he was involved in moving her body to alhambra shopping center at address #56, called Aruba Textile Care at 3:00am Mon. morning, Guido got out of Dodge, now Andre needs a new alibi, the body was picked up from the pond area (where the gardener seen them) at 2:40am, and taken there. they will really squirm when I take them on the Boat ride on 6/4/05 at 1:50am, and tell them about the problems they had trying to sink the cage ..
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: March 03, 2010, 05:34:28 PM »

gary

The reason jvds has included Andre in his new lie, is only because he was involved in moving her body to alhambra shopping center at address #56, called Aruba Textile Care at 3:00am Mon. morning, Guido got out of Dodge, now Andre needs a new alibi, the body was picked up from the pond area (where the gardener seen them) at 2:40am, and taken there. they will really squirm when I take them on the Boat ride on 6/4/05 at 1:50am, and tell them about the problems they had trying to sink the cage ..
Now THAT actually fits!! I'm perplexed about the 6/4/05 thing though -- WOW!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: March 03, 2010, 05:37:55 PM »

all of them together

gary on February 23rd, 2010 12:31 pm

Jvds is only telling part truth, they took her
body to six different locations,the marsh was at
Frenchmans Pass and #5,and hidded until eary Sat.
morning, and then taken to her final location, inside the cage that was stolen from F.H. and
hidden in a pond by his house, she is in 15 ft.
of water, now the five fingers are pointing at
Jvds-Guido-Andre-2ks-Flor-Koen-Sander-Beto..
The most common Shark in that area is the Caribbean REEF Shark, where would you go to see
see Sharks????

---

gary on February 27th, 2010 9:39 pm

Question, what time was this suspose to happen,
the timeline is very short, all three were
home around 2:00am, plus a witness seen them at
2:30am am at the pond, and she was taken to
Alhambro shopping center address #56 at 3:00am till 11:00am mon. night, More B.S.

---

gary on March 3rd, 2010 3:19 pm

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: March 03, 2010, 05:46:25 PM »

gary

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: March 03, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home  |  New Laundry Project

Company  |  Laundromat  |  Drycleaning  |  On-site Steam Cleaning.  |  Machine Repair & Services.  |  General Sales  |  Laundry & Linen Rental 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aruba Textile Care N.V.
                                               Businesses:
                    -Elton's Laundry & Linen Rental
                    -Elton's Laundromat
                    -Elton's Drycleaning
                    -Elton's On-site cleaning.
                   - Elton's Machine Service & Repair
                   - Elton's General Sales.

FOR ALL YOUR TEXTILE CLEANING NEED
                                      &
       CUSTOM MADE QUALITY AND SERVICE.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1152 on: March 03, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »

gary

this is near Eagle beach and the Bucuti IIRC, but don't quote me on that.

how does this Gary know and why isn't he being questioned?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: March 03, 2010, 06:03:31 PM »

gary

this is near Eagle beach and the Bucuti IIRC, but don't quote me on that.

how does this Gary know and why isn't he being questioned?
Is "gary" saying he was on the boat?????????????????? (or at least had BIG inside knowledge)
Things are racing in my head --- is he coming out only now since paulas is gone?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: March 03, 2010, 06:07:43 PM »

Here's the run down again for reference

Kyle's original coordinates - the one he screwed up (but this looks most logical)

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: March 03, 2010, 06:12:40 PM »

Well, "gary's" version fits my scenario to a tee.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1156 on: March 03, 2010, 06:19:13 PM »

gary

I knew I had this somewhere - this is a missing named HENRIQUEZ. I think I wrote about him on my blog...

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1157 on: March 03, 2010, 06:22:43 PM »

I knew I had this somewhere - this is a missing named HENRIQUEZ. I think I wrote about him on my blog...

Richard Henriquez. Please contact the Family at daphduck@yahoo.com

August 24, 1996.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: March 03, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »

I'm wondering where the heck Andre is and why hasn't he denied everything. Isn't that the normal protocol here?

And what would the Aruba polis do anyway - they didn't do anything to two mutton heads driving a rape mobile all over the island.

couldn't find any evidence  so what would they find after five years with big ole fatty?

and ya know, Joran can claim anyone is his accomplice - it doesn't matter.

Joran is NOT, I repeat NOT going to jail for this crime. That's been decided and he knows it.

Rob

In all walks of life it is recognized that there are privileged segments of an established group who are given implied permission by the “powers that be” to disregard the established boundaries ... there will be no consequences.  The implication is that targeted victims do not stand chance.

Justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.  Paulus van der Sloot and family were a privileged segment in the Aruban hierarchy.

Janet

++++++++

ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

ACCORDING TO JOSSY MANSUR

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: March 03, 2010, 06:26:10 PM »

Aruba Textile Care N.V.

Is a family operated bussines and was founded 7th of August 1990 by the name of Elton's Laundromat & Laundry Services and 12th of February 1999 it was converted in a corporation with the actual name.

We do business in textile cleaning, rental and selling assesories for textile cleaning.. We also clean all kinds of blinds, carpet and upholstery.

You can contact us by email at: textilecare@setarnet.aw

Mailing adress is Balashi 66/ P.O.Box 3079, Oranjestad ARUBA.

Tel. (297) 585-3293, fax. (297) 585-1899.

---
Cleaning, yes. Spelling, not so much.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.