April 18, 2024, 12:56:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409369 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2010, 11:07:46 AM »

FREDDY AND HIS CAMERA

NATALEE'S MOTHER

Nancy Grace - August 29, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Thank you very much for being with us, Beth. So much happening. What do you think this means, the arrest of the Kalpoe brothers, and what do you have to tell us tonight -- Beth.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE`S MOTHER: Well, Nancy, I would imagine that it means that they`ve gathered new evidence to warrant this re-arrest of the Kalpoe brothers. And there`s no way you`re going to convince me that Freddy`s arrest is a coincidence. You know, I`ve seen his name surface throughout my documentation that I`ve been keeping since as early as June 15th ....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/29/ng.01.htm

FREDDY'S ATTORNEY

FOX News - September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

FAMILY ATTORNEY

At Large w/ Geraldo Rivera - August 27, 2005

BENVINDA DE SOUZA , FAMILY'S ARUBAN ATTORNEY: The rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers is based on the new facts and circumstances that in the course of the investigation have come forward. Freddy who is Joran’s best friend and neighbour is always with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers has also been arrested.  The official charges on Freddy Zedan-Arambatzis are intentionally distribute and show sexual images of a minor; intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.  I do believe he will remain in custody for quite some time. It is my understanding, that strategically he is a very important suspect along with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers.

JOSSY MANSUR

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: Yes. But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today. It has to mean something. There has to be a master plan here. What are you hearing about that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.  What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case. He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran. And then he was released. And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs.  Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case.

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

NATALEE'S FATHER

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

The Prosecutor immediate appealed the judge's decision to release the boys and the Court of Appeals had to arrange a date for hearing.  Joran's attorney announced, as a Dutch citizen, Joran would be allowed to go off to Holland to start college.  At some unknown time prior to this Freddy had been quietly released without charges being brought/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2010, 11:08:17 AM »

from RU

iquitos wrote:

i just did one on your new thread but when i got done it had been moved so my translation disappeared. they met A on the beach and went to his house for an after party. A is a small drug dealer. she fell off the balcony and died, bled. A was afraid the cops would find his dope stash if they came so they decided to take her to bubali and leave her in the reeds. they were sure she was dead. he lost his shoe there. dompig says it would fit the investigation to date and the om was too quick to dismiss it. joran was quite emotional. maybe we finally have the truth. there was blood left in A's car.

Wasn't there a party that was used as an alibi for someone/s on the night
/morning Natalee went missing?
Excuse me ...  my memory isn't what it used to be.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »

Joran's character witnesses.  Take your pick of "A" names but don't forget that Sander is likely short for Alexsander (Gottenbos dad name):

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2010, 11:25:34 AM »

None of Jorans stories have ever explained why the body must never be found.

He is a psychological case study of epic proportions though. It is interesting how
he feels the need to kill Miss Natalee over and over again. What are we up to now?
20 different ways in a dozen different places?

You have to search a bit to find a son of a b. that is that sick.

You do not just bump in to a raging psychopath like Joran everyday.

It takes some work. Even in Aruba!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2010, 11:37:56 AM »

from RU

iquitos wrote:

i just did one on your new thread but when i got done it had been moved so my translation disappeared. they met A on the beach and went to his house for an after party. A is a small drug dealer. she fell off the balcony and died, bled. A was afraid the cops would find his dope stash if they came so they decided to take her to bubali and leave her in the reeds. they were sure she was dead. he lost his shoe there. dompig says it would fit the investigation to date and the om was too quick to dismiss it. joran was quite emotional. maybe we finally have the truth. there was blood left in A's car.

IF this is true, that in Joran's latest bogus tale they hid her body because his pal didn't want his dope stash found..............well, that for me is the simplest reason to NOT believe this story.

No way, no how do I believe Joran would have contentedly stayed in jail for those 3 months, been re-arrested 2 years later, and had his whole life run thru the wringer - all to protect his drug buddy from a drug charge?

Huh- uh.  Not buying it.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2010, 11:40:41 AM »

from RU

iquitos wrote:

Wasn't there a party that was used as an alibi for someone/s on the night
/morning Natalee went missing?
Excuse me ...  my memory isn't what it used to be.

Was that Lorenzo?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2010, 11:45:56 AM »

Thus Joran call the exact house address where Natalee died, the name of accessary and define he the car with which its body was transported.
[/b]

These jackasses just proof'd that I was right and van der Straaten left of part of the cell phone triangulation.

It's a great feeling to know you are right and van der Straaten is still a flaming dutchbag.

Joran had to call that house on the night Natalee died. IF THIS IS ALL EVEN REMOTELY TRUE.

come across...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2010, 11:47:48 AM »

Thus Joran call the exact house address where Natalee died, the name of accessary and define he the car with which its body was transported.
[/b]

These jackasses just proof'd that I was right and van der Straaten left of part of the cell phone triangulation.

It's a great feeling to know you are right and van der Straaten is still a flaming dutchbag.

Joran had to call that house on the night Natalee died. IF THIS IS ALL EVEN REMOTELY TRUE.

come across...

Rob, I think that might be just a translation problem.  I think it means Joran gave the exact address of his pal A's house?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

What, no violent shaking this time??? She was lifeless after impact?

Why did the ALE feel the need to keep asking about her history of seizures? (of which, she had none)

Joran, you are losing your touch.

The drugs are making you flaccid and weak, Sporter.

But he has not lost his sick sadistic touch in vilifying Natalee at every turn!

Yes can,

That is a requirement in every Joran fantasy. Natalee has to be a slut that was asking for it.

It makes it okay. Okay for Joran and okay for Aruba.

The sniffing cocaine off the edge of a door key... did you like that detail?

Makes a listener feel right there! Such detail. Joran probably spent an afternoon
watching DVD movies, while getting high, to pluck that little nugget out to add to
his new UNVERIFIABLE story.

Mr. Ditch, such a fine craftsman. No detail left behind, that can be checked anyway.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2010, 11:52:40 AM »

When you consider the May 31, 2005 witness statements regarding the fabrication of the Holiday Inn drop off  ... all three suspects implied that Natalee sustained a head injury when she fell getting out of Deepak's vehicle.  Why? 

Janet

++++++++

THE WITNESS STATEMENTS

Deepak Kalpoe – Witness Statement – May 31, 2005

I asked Joran if the girl said the Holiday Inn and Joran said yes.  I drove hereafter in the direction of the Holiday Inn and parked my car at the second column at the hotel. (?)  I heard  the car door open and turned around to see who got out.  I saw the girl got out and fell on the ground. Joran also got out of the car and tried to help the girl stand up I saw that Joran held the girl at her shoulders and started to walk in the direction of the lobby. I saw that the girl turned to Joran and pushed him away.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=328.0

Satish Kalpoe – Witness Statement – May 31, 2005

Around 01.45, we arrived at the Holiday Inn hotel. My brother parked his car at north of the two entryways which are parallel to the lobby of the hotel. The girl stepped out of the car and she fell on the ground because she was very drunk.  I saw that Joran got out of the car to help the girl. I saw that he held her under her armpits so that she could stand. After the girl was standing, she pushed Joran.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=330.0

Joran van der Sloot – Witness Statement – May 31, 2005

Around 02:00 am we had arrived at the hotel.  At the entrance of the hotel the girl opened the backdoor of the car and fell on the ground. I then went out by the same door and helped her getting up. The girl had told me not to touch her and pushed my hands away.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2876.0

GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - January 12, 2006

JOHN Q. KELLY, FORMER PROSECUTOR: Paul Van Der Sloot is obviously a shameless individual. When Deepak Kalpoe gave one of his first statements to police, what he said was, “Paul Van Der Sloot advised us to get our stories straight, to not communicate by e-mail, not to use our cell phones, and to get lawyers.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10836208/

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: ... while you were out combing the island, they called a meeting, a meeting at the pool behind the judge`s house of lawyers, the Kalpoe family, Joran Van Der Sloot, his father, for what?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: What he was doing was helping the boys get their stories straight, Nancy. He was instructing the boys how to get your story straight. If all stories match, in 10 days you will be free.

GRACE: And what about the hard drive?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Well he also told the guys once they got their stories straight to begin e-mailing this and then use your hard drive to nail an alibi.

GRACE: And not to use your cell phone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2010, 11:53:01 AM »

Here you go Anna - I took a screen cap.  Whenever you translate an entire page in google it does that.  You can't copy and paste without it showing both the Dutch and English together. 

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Read the above carefully.

It says a FELLOW OFFICER friend A.

Do you think this is a mistranslation or is it actually saying this friend was a member of Aruban LE?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2010, 11:53:46 AM »

None of Jorans stories have ever explained why the body must never be found.

He is a psychological case study of epic proportions though. It is interesting how
he feels the need to kill Miss Natalee over and over again. What are we up to now?
20 different ways in a dozen different places?

You have to search a bit to find a son of a b. that is that sick.

You do not just bump in to a raging psychopath like Joran everyday.

It takes some work. Even in Aruba!

Good points;  I have never felt such levels of disgust in my life-for the suspects or for a place.  They all make me sick.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »

Read the fourth paragraph.  Fellow Officer!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2010, 11:54:59 AM »

Read the fourth paragraph.  Fellow Officer!

Fifth paragraph if you count the opener.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2010, 11:55:39 AM »

He looks like he has gas.

Did they pay extra for the crying? Get a refund.

------------------
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2010, 11:56:14 AM »

Hi Anna!  I just ran it thru another translator, and came up with "officer" as well, though the first one I did was different?  So I'm not sure.

But this one (as does yours) clarifies the age of "A".  He was 20 then, and "Aruban".  But what the previous translator came up with of "A"'s birthday being that day appears to be incorrect.

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses
AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot confession appears in his new and very emotional detail stated on his part in the death of Natalee Holloway.

Is it real or play? Joran van der Sloot said on RTL-camera that he wants to come clean and declare that I am the body of Natalee Holloway in a swamp has disappear.

Former Police Chief Gerald Dompig, who investigated the disappearance, said yesterday that reading really fits the findings of the first investigation. De Telegraaf yesterday fully aware of the videotaped interview of 2.5 hours. The new confession took place in a hotel in Düsseldorf and was broadcast Sunday by RTL 5.
New version

Joran is his violent emotions more convincing than in his first TV involuntary confession. Justice in Aruba, the confession quickly dismissed as yet another version "lies and fantasy ', says ex-policeman least Dompig in response to the finding of a chief Peter Blanken.
The former investigator says that the confession serious investigation. He fits the reading in the timeline. Also, Van der Sloot in his time specific. So Joran mentions the exact street address where Natalee died, the name of the accomplice and he describes the car that her body was transported.
Van der Sloot maintains in his new confession he admitted that the main components in an undercover operation by Peter R. de Vries: that he was present at her death and her body did disappear. Joran mentions name and surname of a fellow officer friend, A. Joran claims Natalee that night that he together with this, when 20-year-old Aruban took to his ancestral home, where she used cocaine on the balcony and drank whiskey.
"A music had just done. And, uh, they both had just two at some coke." Natalee and A. snorted the drug from the edge of a door key, he says. According to Joran Natalee climbed on the edge of the balcony. "I think she was pretty drunk, so she just went a little striptease dancing half, as they internship at Carls & Charlie was doing."
Worried Statement
"When I went to her for a bit with her dancing ... enneh, I grabbed her by her hips. When I let go, she fell from the balcony off ..."
During the statement shows Joran van der Sloot is stressful and emotionally intense. "We looked down and saw her lying there. Yes, there was blood. I think with her head first on the ground has fallen." Then the two rushed down, he says. "Her chin was to one side and I turned to the other side. There was blood on the ground. There was no life." The alleged accomplice A. Recently an alibi provided by his mother.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2010, 11:56:49 AM »

What, no violent shaking this time??? She was lifeless after impact?

Why did the ALE feel the need to keep asking about her history of seizures? (of which, she had none)

Joran, you are losing your touch.

The drugs are making you flaccid and weak, Sporter.

its' all Dompig's original story and he's full of crap. Joran has all the statements - all the declarations and he can pick and choose which one to use next... looks like Dompig's story was next.

I have to admit - Dompig might literally be the stupidest person to ever walk the face of the earth. How this idiot made it through cop school is spell binding...

I am continually astonished by Dompig's mind numbing idiocy...

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: February 26, 2010, 11:59:23 AM »

IIRC Anita's camera along with some other things were taken from the VDS residence.  Think I remember her complaining she just had pic's of a student
trip on it. 
Of course she may have owned more than one camera.

Hi ya Can.. I might remember it wrong, but I think in Freddy's PV there is something to the effect that he took Anita's camera back ...this is what got her camera confiscated - again - IIRC - it's been a while.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2010, 12:00:38 PM »

AB??

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: February 26, 2010, 12:07:47 PM »

What is the age requirement to be a cop in Aruba? This person was just turning 20.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.