April 17, 2024, 09:35:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409252 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: March 04, 2010, 11:07:22 PM »

Muffy is over there too.  I hope we both don't delete and remove your new one.

Lifesong - tell me you saved it    just in case 

I have it!  I've deleted the whole thing before trying to get it posted!  Learned that one the hard way.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: March 04, 2010, 11:07:48 PM »

God Bless Kermit.....I think this says enough!

Werleman
Jossy Mansur's son on the boat with Kyle, Eduardo Mansur
Jossy Mansur's employee at his newspaper Helen is talking to Destiny
CAPS is talking to John Silvetti
John Silvetti is talking to Kyle

How utterly sickening!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: March 04, 2010, 11:15:34 PM »

LaCabana--

Remember when Beth first met up with Charles Croes?   Remember his stopping off at LaCabana and finding the kid who knew where Joran lived?

How did he know to go THERE and that someone there would know where Joran lived?

Why, yes, Anna, that is interesting and something no one has mentioned as yet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: March 04, 2010, 11:15:56 PM »

The Geermans, Werlemans, Vrolijks and Henriquezs all appear to be well connected on that Island.

Janet

++++++

LA CABANA BEACH & RACQUET CLUB EMAIL DIRECTORY

http://www.lacabanabrc.com/members/directory.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: March 04, 2010, 11:19:35 PM »

At the much-anticipated year-end gala unfolding at the Renaissance Convention Center, La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club revealed the winners of the ultimate annual titles with the announcement of Associate of the Year, Maureen Martinez, Supervisor of the Year, Helen Werleman & Manager of the Year, Walter Kelly.

The three winners out-shone and out-ran all other highly qualified resort nominees and received a standing ovation, a well-deserved public recognition for their excellent leadership and tireless efforts.

Pictured here, the winners and their handsome engraved plaques celebrating their professional triumph, with General Manager Joe Najjar and resort executives.

The gala at the Renaissance Convention Center offered a delicious holiday buffet as well as dance music with Robert y su Solo Banda Show, which the elegantly dressed associates enjoyed and appreciated.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: March 04, 2010, 11:21:32 PM »

I need a crash course in IPs and how to read this information.  I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at here when this stuff is posted and I'm afraid a lot of it is getting past me.

Also, can we talk about Helen Werleman?  That's a name that keeps coming up and I'm racking my brain...does she work for Jossy?  Wasn't she the one that crazy Destiny was in contact with?

I think you are right about Helen Werleman on both counts. 

I don't mind admitting that I am lost as a loon on all of the IP stuff posted today.  So I will just keep reading
and hope that it all dawns on me.

I think "Gary" is Gabriel Leo....just stirring up trouble.

That's a pretty good guess.  Gabe Leo always had an abnormal interest in this and I can't believe he has just suddenly forgotten all about it.

I also agree with your assessment the other day that sometimes I get a whiff of the DarkLard as well.  And I never mention LvR unless someone else brings him up or tries to incorporate that mess into the situation--red herring and bloomer but at least I don't feel the need to harp on it endlessly.  But I do get that whiff of sulfer waifting in the air from time to time.  But it would have to have learned to use a spell check, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: March 04, 2010, 11:24:10 PM »

LaCabana--

Remember when Beth first met up with Charles Croes?   Remember his stopping off at LaCabana and finding the kid who knew where Joran lived?

How did he know to go THERE and that someone there would know where Joran lived?

I love it when you do that, Anna!  It always cracks me up!

I do hear you - my attention span is either too short or too narrow to include everything I want to think about.      

I think your memory is impressive!  I also think thats quite a hinky bit of information - I guess I thought he just went to the beach itself.  He went to LaCabana and now its the HQ of the disinfo crew?  Yes...hinky.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: March 04, 2010, 11:24:35 PM »

Those are some well-fed looking award winners!  Guess no one in Aruba is missing any meals despite the economy!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: March 04, 2010, 11:27:05 PM »

LaCabana--

Why, yes, Anna, I remember that well.

I have always wondered how Charles Croes knew just where to find those kids.
Charles Croes always seems to know a little too much.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: March 04, 2010, 11:31:15 PM »

I need a crash course in IPs and how to read this information.  I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at here when this stuff is posted and I'm afraid a lot of it is getting past me.

Also, can we talk about Helen Werleman?  That's a name that keeps coming up and I'm racking my brain...does she work for Jossy?  Wasn't she the one that crazy Destiny was in contact with?

I don't mind admitting that I am lost as a loon on all of the IP stuff posted today.  So I will just keep reading

That's a pretty good guess.  Gabe Leo always had an abnormal interest in this and I can't believe he has just suddenly forgotten all about it.

I also agree with your assessment the other day that sometimes I get a whiff of the DarkLard as well.  And I never mention LvR unless someone else brings him up or tries to incorporate that mess into the situation--red herring and bloomer but at least I don't feel the need to harp on it endlessly.  But I do get that whiff of sulfer waifting in the air from time to time.  But it would have to have learned to use a spell check, lol.

Oooooooh, I don't mention LvR, even if I think about him.  I am skeered!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: March 04, 2010, 11:31:22 PM »

LaCabana--

I love it when you do that, Anna!  It always cracks me up!

I do hear you - my attention span is either too short or too narrow to include everything I want to think about.     

I think your memory is impressive!  I also think thats quite a hinky bit of information - I guess I thought he just went to the beach itself.  He went to LaCabana and now its the HQ of the disinfo crew?  Yes...hinky.

Lifesong,

To me, it's indicative of the thick skin I have developed during the time since Natalee disappeared.  You've gotta admit it's better than being offended, lol.  Learning to be assertive, maybe.  And I think it is sorta funny as well.  Just checking to see if anybody reads my posts.

But yeah, in light of all this stuff coming to light centered around that place, it had to be known to the locals as a place where kids would hang out or something.  I now don't think it was totally random on the part of Charles Croes that he went to that particular location.

Local hangout?  And didn't it belong to the Mansurs at that time and they later sold it?  At one time it did, not sure about the time of the sell however.  Also not sure that means anything but it just did.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: March 04, 2010, 11:41:00 PM »

Beth is right that everybody is related to everybody else on that island.  The gene pool must be a total disaster.  Maybe that accounts for their disconnect from reality.

Charles Croes has been a sinister character from the start and I wonder what did he know and when did he know it.  Guess like so many things, we will never know.'

I wish Beth would write that book taken from her journal.

But all these later developments I do believe are free-lance distractors.  They just think they are so clever with their hoaxes and schemes.  How many times did we hear that all Dave had to do was come down and claim the body about all this ridiculous places!

The connections are definitely falling into place.  Now if only Andre would come forth and tell what he knows, if anything, that would be yet another piece.

I always tried to fit Freddy into things because he seems likely to be involved in anything immoral but don't know since he ratted out Joran for telling him about Natalee on Monday and not Tuesday and refused to back down on that.  Now I don't know.

And I can't imagine people who would move a corpse around several times.  These are suppoed to be young kids.  This is not normal.

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: March 04, 2010, 11:41:55 PM »

LaCabana--

Why, yes, Anna, I remember that well.

I have always wondered how Charles Croes knew just where to find those kids.
Charles Croes always seems to know a little too much.

Yepperz....and his interview with Greta was soooo obviously edited when aired. 

Anna, we remember his stop at LaCabana very well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: March 04, 2010, 11:43:03 PM »

I admit to being completely baffled by that a couple of days ago.  I've been reading back to catch up on more of what I missed however, and am starting to see the dim beginnings of what you meant.  I'll do my best to reserve judgement until I'm all caught up...but the notion itself makes me uncomfortable, angry, and impatient.  My hope is that I do not jump to conclusions, esp. the wrong conclusion! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: March 04, 2010, 11:43:25 PM »

LaCabana--

Sorry Anna, yes I remember something about that.  Was it LaCabana?  I always wondered why he would know to go there. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: March 04, 2010, 11:45:14 PM »

God Bless Kermit.....I think this says enough!

Werleman
Jossy Mansur's son on the boat with Kyle, Eduardo Mansur
Jossy Mansur's employee at his newspaper Helen is talking to Destiny
CAPS is talking to John Silvetti
John Silvetti is talking to Kyle

How utterly sickening!

Keepthefaith

It is obvious that Jossy Mansur is not a believer regarding the Persistence betrayal.  Eduardo Mansur was on the ship and ... along with Kyle Kingman ... witnessed and heard all.  There is some wrong with this picture.

Janet

++++++

EDUARDO MANSUR

Kyle Kingman:
  We're close to finding the Dirty Hand and a major leak plaguing the investigation. I believe they're linked. I'm assuming Caps isn't deep inside ALE, but do we know that he isn't? We need to figure out who Cap's source is and what he does. Can we confirm Destiny's source is a Dairio reporter? If so, do we know who this would be? Could it be Eduardo Mansur???

Kyle Kingman: Eduardo Mansur owns Benny Hannas (sp) and Hooters and perhaps others.. but he spends a lot of his time working with Diario for obvious reasons. He spends a lot of time in Bolivia and traveling around the US which he loves. He's got a beautiful F-250 truck and adores his two kids.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Jossy Mansur:  No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: March 04, 2010, 11:45:21 PM »

Thank you, Kermit!  And Thank you, Jen!!

The Thanks is to everyone here. Monkeys are a great source of help, determination and good will and support. 

I hope that ARUBA finally succumbs to the realization we will not go away so
GIVE NATALEE BACK! It's within your power to do so and you know it. MIKE EMAN - do what is right.

[/u]

Many thanks,to all monkey's,for their continued determination to attain justice for Natalee Holloway....Here's some food for thought from someone i tend to admire..No really..

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Mohandas Gandhi

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: March 04, 2010, 11:46:27 PM »

It was, Klaas, which is interesting in light of later developments.

No wonder  they had the "decoys" (their own word) operational so quickly.  And it's a concerted effort because all of them are dependent on tourism for their incomes, one way or another.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1358 on: March 04, 2010, 11:50:24 PM »

It was, Klaas, which is interesting in light of later developments.

No wonder  they had the "decoys" (their own word) operational so quickly.  And it's a concerted effort because all of them are dependent on tourism for their incomes, one way or another.

Exactly....and it won't change, imo....it's what they do, it's how they live..     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: March 05, 2010, 12:06:19 AM »

i hate them all

isnt the whole case really about this

joran and crew were drugging and raping and probably video taping it and at times were letting the older PIGS ( PAULUS ) have a chance at the rape of the drugged girls and women.

and if joran was brought to justice the OLD PIGS ( paulus  and his cronies were all going down)

so, the protection of joran which = protection of paulus which = protection of others

is the whole story

I  swear to god, I would pull a DENZEL WASHINGTON  Man on Fire   scene

I have no doubt there will be a REAL moment of truth... but there will have to be more suicides like paulus,  first..........

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.