March 28, 2024, 11:50:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407206 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: March 05, 2010, 12:11:52 AM »

i hate them all

isnt the whole case really about this

joran and crew were drugging and raping and probably video taping it and at times were letting the older PIGS ( PAULUS ) have a chance at the rape of the drugged girls and women.

and if joran was brought to justice the OLD PIGS ( paulus  and his cronies were all going down)

so, the protection of joran which = protection of paulus which = protection of others

is the whole story

I  swear to god, I would pull a DENZEL WASHINGTON  Man on Fire   scene

I have no doubt there will be a REAL moment of truth... but there will have to be more suicides like paulus,  first..........

CREASY BEAR IS WHERE IT'S AT..........................................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: March 05, 2010, 12:13:50 AM »

creasy bear ROCKS 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: March 05, 2010, 12:21:29 AM »

creasy bear ROCKS 
He burns people,shoot's people,blow'z up der azzez for messin with tha wrong gurl!The miscreants will all have their Creasy Bear moment's....Joran,Deepak,Satish,as well as the rest of the miscreants just need to look at Paulus!!

IT'S CREASY TIME JORAN...YOU GOT LYRICS..WE GOT CREASY BEAR,SUCKA.............

THANKS FOR THA ENERGY ROBOTS!
I'm going back someday
Come what may
To Blue Bayou
Where the folks are fine
And the world is mine
On Blue Bayou
Where those fishing boats
With their sails afloat
If I could only see
That familiar sunrise
Through sleepy eyes

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: March 05, 2010, 12:22:33 AM »

How happy I'd be

MOHANDAS GANDHI
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: March 05, 2010, 12:23:17 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzyGxZA03TI

go creasy bear

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: March 05, 2010, 12:24:52 AM »

yep, keep the faith   keep the faith   LOL

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: March 05, 2010, 12:29:50 AM »

"I had done it 20 times before and nothing bad happened"

Done what, Joran?  Nothing except the drugging/raping really makes sense in that context.  It would make no sense to expect something bad to happen if he had just been talking about picking up girls in a bar.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: March 05, 2010, 12:30:32 AM »

Oye Como Va Joran

MOHANDAS GANDHI
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: March 05, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »

"I had done it 20 times before and nothing bad happened"

Done what, Joran?  Nothing except the drugging/raping really makes sense in that context.  It would make no sense to expect something bad to happen if he had just been talking about picking up girls in a bar.

Hi Anna,   exactly

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: March 05, 2010, 12:34:00 AM »

Robots,

Remember when they said we had to eat a bug if we didn't stop posting about that shoe?  Well, here it is all this time later and the shoe is still an issue.

Of course, you did say you would eat the bug for me, being ever the gentleman. 

But we knew there was more to that shoe story than just Joran casually mentioning it.  He is still doing that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: March 05, 2010, 12:39:29 AM »

ahhhhh  yes, i  remember it soooooooooo  well and i would certainly eat the bug for you and you know i would eat a bucket of bugs for you 

the shoe(s) were always a problem and Joran knows it

- A Horse's Tale
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1371 on: March 05, 2010, 01:14:31 AM »

Very interesting imo...

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6210363/__Criminele_neef_Remkes_onder_loep__.html

Fri 05 Mar 2010, 05:30 | 0 comments

Criminal cousin former minister under the microscope

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM -- The National Research in the deepest secrecy and a half year study of the family of then Minister Johan Remkes. The same nephew of former Interior Minister was working on large-scale smuggling and money currency from North Korea.

Johan Remkes.
Photo: eg Dijkstra Dijkstra, Fotoburea

The study was conducted in silence and began almost two years before Remkes stepped down as minister. It has led during his ministerial duties until a seizure worth several million euros. The study was highly sensitive because it was family minister.

Rogue State
The cousin was involved in the laundering of large sums of money from a so-called rogue state. North Korea was among the Americans' axis of evil ". The Telegraph reveals exclusive report this morning in a "top secret" investigation file of the national public prosecutor, which still must come to court. Thus, the nephew in the act committed by an observation team to a big money transaction.

Quarrel
Former Minister Remkes showed yesterday that he "parted" with his eponymous family. "I have therefore nothing to say." He also says not to comment on whether he minister and head of the police and secret service AIVD informed about the investigation into his cousin. "I never talk about what I heard was a minister. The line I keep." The lawyer is the cousin of his client by Prosecutor offered a deal, so the North Korean currency smuggling not have to come to court.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: March 05, 2010, 01:15:39 AM »

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

MORE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST IN RESPONSE TO AN INJUSTICE?

What happened to the Dutch investigation into this crime?

Could this conflict of interest have played a part in the lack of action by the Dutch officials?

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year.

Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.

Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml 8-26-06

APPOINTMENTS COMMON COURT OF JUSTICE OF the NETHERLANDS ANTILLES AND ARUBA

The realm council of ministers has agreed on proposal of minister (Johan) Remkes of internal matter and kingdom relations with a pair of appointments. The lord Mr. G.E.M. Polkamp (52) are proposed for appointment to member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. At present Mr Polkamp deputy member of the court is. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003. the lord Mr. P.A.P.J. of of the ditch (Paulus Van Der Sloot) (50) is proposed for appointment to deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The lord of of the ditch is now operative as a principal private secretary at the Procurator-General of Aruba. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003 for a period of three years.
http://www.regering.nl/actueel/nieu...20/42_12498.jsp
Full text in the .pdf file on that page. Translated by Babelfish, this is what you get:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=24596&page=21&pp=25

Remkes being called upon to act in this position of authoritative leadership over the Dutch investigation into this case where a personal judicial appointee of his was a suspect, whose son is still considered the prime suspect, leads us to question if that is the reason the Dutch have not moved forward with this investigation?

We've all seen how the Aruban investigation was handled, does it appear the Hague failed to learn Aruba's lesson?

Will they now share the same shameful results Aruba is currently experiencing?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee’s Freebirds
POSTED BY NATALEE'S FREEBIRDS AT 2:09 PM

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: March 05, 2010, 01:18:35 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: March 05, 2010, 01:28:11 AM »

May not mean anything, but I couldn't help but think of this....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6082.msg995413#msg995413

Comment by bmurphy12002@yahoo.com
April 13th, 2008 at 12:16 pm
Hello from Korea Greta,

I am staying at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul Korea. I was preparing to go to dinner when I saw
Joran Vander Sloot, his father and mother checking into the hotel. I can tell you it sickend me to the point I could not go to dinner. They were all laughing and having a good time. I just wanted to throw up. All I could do is think about Natalee and her mother and father. I am leaving to come back to the states in the moring it is a good thing I do not think I could keep my mouth shut any longer.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: March 05, 2010, 01:35:54 AM »

TxMom,

Yes, Paulus did seem to have just the right friends in the right places to help a buddy out!  I doubt they feel that same loyalty to the son who has now become a national embarrassment.  At least I sure hope not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: March 05, 2010, 01:40:10 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/467845/2010/03/05/Neef-Remkes-verdacht-van-witwaspraktijken-en-smokkel.dhtml

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: March 05, 2010, 01:45:41 AM »

TxMom,

Yes, Paulus did seem to have just the right friends in the right places to help a buddy out!  I doubt they feel that same loyalty to the son who has now become a national embarrassment.  At least I sure hope not.

Yes he did, and I can't help but wonder if he wasn't involved somehow...

Maybe I'm just too suspicious!   

Paulus is dead...natural causes?...murder?...suicide?

Right after the Carlo & Vandersloot partnership is dissolved.

Right before this!

Just very interesting timing imo!!!!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: March 05, 2010, 02:10:23 AM »

Yes, I agree and have always thought that Paulus "Wiretaps" vd Sloot was involved in something very shady.  We know he made the evidence disappear in the Ben (Voc)King case as Vocking as much as admitted to that but I think he was into something when Natalee disappeared as well.

The disolution of his law firm right before his death is strange,  And yet no autopsy of a premature death like that.

Very strange goings on all around him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: March 05, 2010, 02:15:01 AM »

Yes, I agree and have always thought that Paulus "Wiretaps" vd Sloot was involved in something very shady.  We know he made the evidence disappear in the Ben (Voc)King case as Vocking as much as admitted to that but I think he was into something when Natalee disappeared as well.

The disolution of his law firm right before his death is strange,  And yet no autopsy of a premature death like that.

Very strange goings on all around him.

I agree, and about Vocking aka King too!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.