April 19, 2024, 02:57:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409407 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: February 26, 2010, 12:08:24 PM »

What, no violent shaking this time??? She was lifeless after impact?

Why did the ALE feel the need to keep asking about her history of seizures? (of which, she had none)

Joran, you are losing your touch.

The drugs are making you flaccid and weak, Sporter.

its' all Dompig's original story and he's full of crap. Joran has all the statements - all the declarations and he can pick and choose which one to use next... looks like Dompig's story was next.

I have to admit - Dompig might literally be the stupidest person to ever walk the face of the earth. How this idiot made it through cop school is spell binding...

I am continually astonished by Dompig's mind numbing idiocy...

Good Morning, Rob.

Well, Dompig is just a mass of contradictions for sure.  He's the one insisting that Natalee was put into the ocean!

So which is it?  He can't have it both ways.

Oh, wait. . . . This is Aruba--guess he can.

So do you think Joran is naming members of LE now or is that some sort of translation error?  I will try to get a Dutchie's opinion on that LE part and report back.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 26, 2010, 12:14:18 PM »

To a great extent ... I believe that this "confession" reflect what actually took place on the morning of May 30, 2005.

1.  Natalee sustains a head injury at the van der sloots.

2.  Natalee was taken to the beach and was temporarily hidden in the mangrove swamp.

However ...

1.  Joran is careful to distance Deepak, Satish, Paulus and the sons of the elite from any participation.  The implication is that these three are not present.

2.  Natalee Holloway's death is not accidental but the result of foul play ... foul play that dictates a coverup rather a 911 call.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 26, 2010, 12:17:32 PM »

Read the fourth paragraph.  Fellow Officer!

Fifth paragraph if you count the opener.

(snipped)

Joran mentions name and surname of a fellow officer friend, A
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: February 26, 2010, 12:22:05 PM »

What, no violent shaking this time??? She was lifeless after impact?

Why did the ALE feel the need to keep asking about her history of seizures? (of which, she had none)

Joran, you are losing your touch.

The drugs are making you flaccid and weak, Sporter.

its' all Dompig's original story and he's full of crap. Joran has all the statements - all the declarations and he can pick and choose which one to use next... looks like Dompig's story was next.

I have to admit - Dompig might literally be the stupidest person to ever walk the face of the earth. How this idiot made it through cop school is spell binding...

I am continually astonished by Dompig's mind numbing idiocy...

Good Morning, Rob.

Well, Dompig is just a mass of contradictions for sure.  He's the one insisting that Natalee was put into the ocean!

So which is it?  He can't have it both ways.

Oh, wait. . . . This is Aruba--guess he can.

So do you think Joran is naming members of LE now or is that some sort of translation error?  I will try to get a Dutchie's opinion on that LE part and report back.

morning Anna, yeah!! this is my exact point. This guy actually managed to get fired from the Aruban Polis force... how stupid to ya have to be to have THAT happen?

and who was promoting this guy??

and I guess his security business did an EPIC fail (people who hire a security firm want something SECURED, not pilfered by a bumbling boob that might be assisting the criminals or sleeping on the job... not to mention has zero skills where security is concerned.)

and he was begging trying to get back on the polis force.

Dompig is as credible as Joran.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: February 26, 2010, 12:30:33 PM »

(snipped)

So is this a fellow officer who also sells drugs?   How does that work, I wonder.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: February 26, 2010, 12:32:35 PM »

So is this a fellow officer who also sells drugs?   How does that work, I wonder.

funny, I find that part believable....

anyone else...

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 26, 2010, 12:34:27 PM »

anyone else...
Expected 

I believe the officer and drugs part, just nothing coming from Joran's mouth. 
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: February 26, 2010, 12:35:43 PM »

(snipped)

Anna, I was just about to ask the same question.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2010, 12:36:41 PM »

Isn't it pretty reckless even for Dompig to direct a multimillion dollar search out into the ocean if he really thinks this latest is what happened? 

I don't get it.  But then he has always talked out of both sides of his big mouth.  Remember he said that he told the FBI to do their own dirty work when that's what they told him when he wanted them to dig up dirt on Beth? 

And there was one interview he gave for I think 48 hours then said the opposite to the local media?

But still, you'd think he would think twice when so much money for a search is involved.  But that has been an Aruban ploy all along.  They pretend they actually know something when they don't know squat.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2010, 12:38:05 PM »

anyone else...

And all just taken in stride as though this is normal?  No comment even from Dompig on that part?

Business as usual?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: February 26, 2010, 12:38:42 PM »

At some point he's gonna say that his accomplice is a leather-faced hag with tons of kids by multiple baba dadas... who carries a camera and a wicked case of booze breath...

wonder how funny it will be then   Monkey Devil!

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: February 26, 2010, 12:41:45 PM »

None of Jorans stories have ever explained why the body must never be found.

He is a psychological case study of epic proportions though. It is interesting how
he feels the need to kill Miss Natalee over and over again. What are we up to now?
20 different ways in a dozen different places?

You have to search a bit to find a son of a b. that is that sick.

You do not just bump in to a raging psychopath like Joran everyday.

It takes some work. Even in Aruba!

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

We have just watched Anita, the grieving widow posting away on facebook making jabs at Natalee.

We have watched Paulus van der Sloot, the man Anita said was honest, smuggle a cell phone into Joran while he was incarcerated.

the list goes on..........

btw, just watching Joran giving that performance made me crack up laughing and laughing and laughing at what a bad actor he is.[/b]

DEEPAK PICK UP YOUR PHONE AND GET TO THE US PROTECTION before it's too late

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2010, 12:45:34 PM »

So he threw her off a balcony without any witnesses... ?? She had great body harm from injury suffered prior to the throw.. Body harm .. Various Semen's.. Drugs ingested..
This is what I could believe really happened. mo.

Then he transported her dead body with no witnesses..??

Then the body was taken by others with no witnesses.. ??

Lots of Bullcrap there Joran.

Please take another number and stand in line to try again.

Thank You.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: February 26, 2010, 12:46:20 PM »

from RU

iquitos wrote:

i just did one on your new thread but when i got done it had been moved so my translation disappeared. they met A on the beach and went to his house for an after party. A is a small drug dealer. she fell off the balcony and died, bled. A was afraid the cops would find his dope stash if they came so they decided to take her to bubali and leave her in the reeds. they were sure she was dead. he lost his shoe there. dompig says it would fit the investigation to date and the om was too quick to dismiss it. joran was quite emotional. maybe we finally have the truth. there was blood left in A's car.

IF this is true, that in Joran's latest bogus tale they hid her body because his pal didn't want his dope stash found..............well, that for me is the simplest reason to NOT believe this story.

No way, no how do I believe Joran would have contentedly stayed in jail for those 3 months, been re-arrested 2 years later, and had his whole life run thru the wringer - all to protect his drug buddy from a drug charge?

Huh- uh.  Not buying it.

I told ya he was in that BULBAI swamp! BUT it was to HIDE EVIDENCE in his tennis bag - not her body

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: February 26, 2010, 12:51:07 PM »

Bringing this over from the previous thread since we are closer to the weekend 

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/exclusive-sunday-at-800pm-live-dave-holloway/

EXCLUSIVE: SUNDAY AT 8:00 P.M. LIVE — DAVE HOLLOWAY
By Steph

With the recent reports that Joran van Der Sloot has come forward with a “confession” to where he dumped Natalee Holloway’s, body what does this mean for the case?? Prosecutors in Aruba are not giving this new version of what Joran Van der Sloot claimed happened that night any credibilty.

Has Joran Van Der Sloot made a cottage industry out of the disapearance of Natalee Holloway by selling interviews? What does Natalee’s father think?? I just got off the phone with him, and you may be suprised by what he has to say. He will be my guest for the hour this Sunday at 8:00 p.m. Please join me for this very special show — Dave will take your calls and answer questions from the chatroom. This is not to be missed!!!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: February 26, 2010, 12:51:53 PM »

Translated:

"We drove together to Bubalieplas"

From our reporters
AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot's confession in his new explicit about how he has dumped her body: "We have her back, just behind the passenger seat down, and drove together to the Bubalieplas."

Joran van der Sloot and Terror Jaap. The former winner of the Golden Cage, Terror Jaap, made contact with Van der Sloot and repeatedly paid sums on Joran ...

The trip to the marshes in the north of the island occurred in panic. Earlier that night he was with Natalee on the beach accomplice A. encountered, both at home inviting for cocaine and whiskey. "Natalee wanted after kissing and cuddling on the beach not return to her hotel," he says. "A. We were at home, so I think that, uh, we both forests ..." Then Joran claims that he often took girls. "We have been with three friends rented a hotel room, and brought back so many girls. That has happened." And: "You should also remember that the island is mostly just a party ... They're just more loose."

According to Van der Sloot was the car at the gate of the house where the fatal fall occurred. After the fall he was with A. "complete tripping", said he was very emotional. "We actually sat on her, and feel everything. But she was really one hundred percent dead."

"I was seventeen and had to say about one weeks to America. It's all so quickly. Nearly half of the Netherlands thinks I'm a murderer." It also highlights his friend A. as someone who did not want Natalee to his home would be found. A. would be a small dealer in the hotels on Aruba. "We had to get her way, because it was his father's house. And he was awfully much coke in his room ... I thought we would go to jail if we did nothing." Both reason then to the marsh below, with only one entrance. He had this place near a tower, to which birds could be monitored. "We took her as far as the swamp. We are the water as far as possible by all the blades of the marsh caught up, the deepest place and sought her out there."

Bloodstain

Van der Sloot claims he was in the swamp also lost one of his shoes, who was stabbing in the mud. "I could not find him." The other threw it on the way back. On the back of the car was a bloodstain. "A. has brought me home. And I think he also has his own car cleaned, and so on, so his parents would find nothing about it."

The accomplice said the investigation into the disappearance twice as a witness. A. it always remained silent. "He has kept his mouth shut all these years, when in fact my fault ...", said Van der Sloot. Her body mass during the searches never found, Joran shall not explain. "I think I've just been lucky, lucky that I've had angel on my shoulder."

For Justice in Aruba is the highly emotional television confession, like the undercover operation by De Vries, a major dilemma in relation to the establishment. The former winner of the Golden Cage, Terror Jaap, made contact with Van der Sloot and repeatedly paid sums on Joran. In the months preceding the emotional confession was videotaped many hours of 'interviews', which hardly can be taken seriously.

Van der Sloot also took him to the renowned detective agency Schalken & Partners him to submit to the polygraph. These actions are described as judicial "null and void". The makers of RTL approached therefore additional external experts for an opinion on the value of the confession. Justice, the statement laid aside as unreliable, because Joran refuses to cooperate in further investigation. However, Van der Sloot has drawn a map where Natalee was left. Search in the swamp after years proved no more useful. Van der Sloot made the confession, his own words, because he said "would make clean sweep". "I'm not one hundred percent right in, but I know that a good decision." His father would never have been involved in crime. "My father always told me that if something had happened, I just had to tell."

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6142799/___We_zijn_naar_Bubalieplas_gereden___.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 26, 2010, 01:03:13 PM »

Bringing this over from the previous thread since we are closer to the weekend 

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/exclusive-sunday-at-800pm-live-dave-holloway/

EXCLUSIVE: SUNDAY AT 8:00 P.M. LIVE — DAVE HOLLOWAY
By Steph

With the recent reports that Joran van Der Sloot has come forward with a “confession” to where he dumped Natalee Holloway’s, body what does this mean for the case?? Prosecutors in Aruba are not giving this new version of what Joran Van der Sloot claimed happened that night any credibilty.

Has Joran Van Der Sloot made a cottage industry out of the disapearance of Natalee Holloway by selling interviews? What does Natalee’s father think?? I just got off the phone with him, and you may be suprised by what he has to say. He will be my guest for the hour this Sunday at 8:00 p.m. Please join me for this very special show — Dave will take your calls and answer questions from the chatroom. This is not to be missed!!!!

That would be 8:00 EST?  I hope I remember as I would like to hear from a sane person, Dave Holloway, on this.

I'm not taking the "fellow officer" too seriously at this point.

Note the last article posted by Buckeye says this person has been questioned twice. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 26, 2010, 01:05:39 PM »

When Joran's most recent "confession" distancing the Kalpoes is consider ... I cannot comprehend Gerold Dompig's response.

Janet

++++++

ARUBAN CHIEF OF POLICE - GEROLD DOMPIG

Holloway fell over balcony, says Van der Sloot
Friday 26 February 2010

American teenager Natalee Holloway was killed after falling off a balcony at a friend's home after drinking whisky and taking cocaine, main suspect Joran van der Sloot is reported as saying in a German tv interview.

The Telegraaf, which has seen the 2.5 hour interview, says an emotional Van der Sloot made the confession in a hotel room in Dusseldorf.

Former police chief Gerard Dompig, who was involved in the initial investigation into Holloway's disappearance on the Caribbean island of Aruba in May 2005, says he believes the claim is worth further investigation.

Van der Sloot's new story fits with the time line and is very specific on the details, he told the Telegraaf.

<snipped>

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/02/holloway_fell_over_balcony_say.php

A REMINDER

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

RITA COSBY: Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?
GEROLD DOMPIG: Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

GEROLD DOMPIG: Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

'Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: Well, it would take me, I think, a little over two days to go over all the inconsistencies. None of the stories match up, let me put it that way. So when it comes to believing this individual, we know in which category to place him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators. So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'The Abrams Report'

GEROLD DOMPIG: So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

48 Hours Mystery

Dompig says he believes Paulus Van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 26, 2010, 01:09:35 PM »

To me..It seems like this:
Take all of the (few) tidbits of truth (to the story) that exist (or have been discovered)...
Formulate them into a different (concocted) story that encompasses these tidbits and distances real culpability of anyone involved.
Use Paulus if necessary. He is deceased and can not be held accountable.
The concocted story will be designed to minimize jail time (for those responsible) while attempting to wrap up the case.

The question remains: Will the world buy this load of shit (from the little boy who cries wolf)?
"If they find the girl's body, they will see the shit" - Probably does not refer to whiskey or cocaine.
"Your own father, unbelievable" - Paulus probably wasn't climbing the pole with her.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: February 26, 2010, 01:10:55 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.