March 28, 2024, 10:00:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407157 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1460 on: March 05, 2010, 02:59:10 PM »

Steph may be a little like 

...but ya know, whatever.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1461 on: March 05, 2010, 03:08:41 PM »

Instead of letting that happen - Natalee gave Joran the 100% bonafide ass kicking
beat down that he deserved. She would have rather died than have sex with that
PIG.

It's okay luv, we understand.

We will continue the beat down, until the job is finished.

HE WILL BE FINISHED OFF. It has already been written.

We are already into the final chapters now.

He needs it, he wants it, he is begging you for it. Why you no listen, Swa?

In this country, it is considered polite to give a person what they want.
[/quote]

Behind, catching up, but just wanted to say.

Carpe- Bless you, so good to have you back.

2 4 1
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: March 05, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »

Very interesting imo...

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6210363/__Criminele_neef_Remkes_onder_loep__.html

Fri 05 Mar 2010, 05:30 | 0 comments

Criminal cousin former minister under the microscope

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM -- The National Research in the deepest secrecy and a half year study of the family of then Minister Johan Remkes. The same nephew of former Interior Minister was working on large-scale smuggling and money currency from North Korea.

Johan Remkes.
Photo: eg Dijkstra Dijkstra, Fotoburea

The study was conducted in silence and began almost two years before Remkes stepped down as minister. It has led during his ministerial duties until a seizure worth several million euros. The study was highly sensitive because it was family minister.

Rogue State
The cousin was involved in the laundering of large sums of money from a so-called rogue state. North Korea was among the Americans' axis of evil ". The Telegraph reveals exclusive report this morning in a "top secret" investigation file of the national public prosecutor, which still must come to court. Thus, the nephew in the act committed by an observation team to a big money transaction.

Quarrel
Former Minister Remkes showed yesterday that he "parted" with his eponymous family. "I have therefore nothing to say." He also says not to comment on whether he minister and head of the police and secret service AIVD informed about the investigation into his cousin. "I never talk about what I heard was a minister. The line I keep." The lawyer is the cousin of his client by Prosecutor offered a deal, so the North Korean currency smuggling not have to come to court.

Hi Texasmom  an angelic monkey and all monkeys!

This is very interesting and thanks for bringing it!  Didn't Beth tell us a long time ago that we would all be shocked by the scope of this mess and that the Aruba money laundering shenanigans had something to do with the North Korean Arms program?

Does anyone else remember this?  I think it was in the end of her book.....Janet will have it

FWIW, I won't believe Paulus is dead until I see a picture.....Kinda like the soaps.....If you don't see a body, they're coming back.

Maybe this is the time it all unravels and there is Justice for Natalee!  Later monkeys.....

Helen!!!!!!!!!!!  You triggered my memory, and sent me looking.  Here is what I found here at SM about this:

Page 179 Loving Natalee
  All through August a good case seems to be building against the suspects.  The FBI is optimistic.  And the viewing public, vigilant via TV, is too.  Evoking even more support, Dr. Phil invites me to appear on his show September 7 and sends a polygraph expert, Jamie Skeeters, to the island to offer the suspects the opportunity to participate in lie-detector tests.
  Accompanying Jamie are two former FBI agents.  They know a lot about this island and explain to us that Aruba is a "trampoline" country.  "A Dutch military official is concerned that North Korean diplomats assigned to Cuba are laundering drug proceeds from South America in Aruba," one of the agents tells us.  "The money is being used to finance North Korea's nuclear-arms program."  The retired FBI agent says Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has had meetings about this concern already.  This is one very busy little island.

Page 196-197  Loving Natalee
  We've been in communication with everyone from Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice to Dog the Bounty Hunter trying to get help.  In Birmingham to attend a Sunday service where Secretary Rice's father used to preach, I have the extraordinary honor of sitting down with her for a few minutes.  Entering her hotel suite, I am led to my seat.  The most powerful woman in the world enters, and I can actually feel it as I approach her to shake hands.
  She sits down across a coffee table from me.  Behind her are two official-looking men.  I start talking a hundred miles a minute, because I know my time with her is limited and I want to get it all in.  I tell her about Natalee's case and about everything that went wrong from the first night we arrived on the island.  How suspicious the events surrounding the investigation have been.  I tell her what I've learned about money laundering in Aruba to support the North Korean nuclear-arms program and about the drugs there.  She is very attentive.  I continue talking very fast, seated on the edge of my chair, and conclude by asking for her assistance from the FBI.  Real assistance.  I ask her if there is anything she can do to get Aruba to let the Bureau help in Natalee's case.  She speaks once.  She turns to the two men behind her and says, "I want the FBI back on this."  And that's all.  I thank her, and I know how lucky I am to have had this private meeting with Secretary Rice and what a privilege it is.  I pray that whatever happens in Natalee's favor as a result of this meeting will one day help others who may find themselves in our family's desperate predicament.

And then there is this one.  "SS" posted it way back when, and it may just merely be a coinky dink........but if so, I find it an amazing one - considering who was arrested.

Brinkerhoff Ave. is a residential street that runs through both Palisades Park and Fort Lee.  It is in a primarily Korean neighborhood.  Brinkerhoff Ave. is a few miles from the shopping center in Secaucus (Hudson County) where Daury's mother was arrested.  Brinkerhoff Ave. is in Bergen County.  I haven't figured out where Daury was arrested, but it had to be in Hudson County because that is where he is in jail.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: March 05, 2010, 03:26:11 PM »

Instead of letting that happen - Natalee gave Joran the 100% bonafide ass kicking
beat down that he deserved. She would have rather died than have sex with that
PIG.

It's okay luv, we understand.

We will continue the beat down, until the job is finished.

HE WILL BE FINISHED OFF. It has already been written.

We are already into the final chapters now.

He needs it, he wants it, he is begging you for it. Why you no listen, Swa?

In this country, it is considered polite to give a person what they want.

Behind, catching up, but just wanted to say.

Carpe- Bless you, so good to have you back.
[/quote]

Thanks, SuzieQ!!!! an angelic monkey

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: March 05, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »

Answer: Because it is in your DNA. That combined with the fact that you are a moron. Right before your last breath, there will predictably be, one last honk.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1465 on: March 05, 2010, 05:32:55 PM »

CARPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you are back. I'm having a blast looking/reading your posts.

I agree with Kermit and everyone else that has commented!

It's so cool to have Carpe back!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: March 05, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »

I almost wet myself when I saw what the troll's out click was.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/carpehumor/andyk.png

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: March 05, 2010, 05:59:15 PM »

Very interesting imo...

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6210363/__Criminele_neef_Remkes_onder_loep__.html

AMSTERDAM -- The National Research in the deepest secrecy and a half year study of the family of then Minister Johan Remkes. The same nephew of former Interior Minister was working on large-scale smuggling and money currency from North Korea.

Johan Remkes.

The study was conducted in silence and began almost two years before Remkes stepped down as minister. It has led during his ministerial duties until a seizure worth several million euros. The study was highly sensitive because it was family minister.

Rogue State
The cousin was involved in the laundering of large sums of money from a so-called rogue state. North Korea was among the Americans' axis of evil ". The Telegraph reveals exclusive report this morning in a "top secret" investigation file of the national public prosecutor, which still must come to court. Thus, the nephew in the act committed by an observation team to a big money transaction.

Quarrel
Former Minister Remkes showed yesterday that he "parted" with his eponymous family. "I have therefore nothing to say." He also says not to comment on whether he minister and head of the police and secret service AIVD informed about the investigation into his cousin. "I never talk about what I heard was a minister. The line I keep." The lawyer is the cousin of his client by Prosecutor offered a deal, so the North Korean currency smuggling not have to come to court.

This is very interesting and thanks for bringing it!  Didn't Beth tell us a long time ago that we would all be shocked by the scope of this mess and that the Aruba money laundering shenanigans had something to do with the North Korean Arms program?

Does anyone else remember this?  I think it was in the end of her book.....Janet will have it

FWIW, I won't believe Paulus is dead until I see a picture.....Kinda like the soaps.....If you don't see a body, they're coming back.

Maybe this is the time it all unravels and there is Justice for Natalee!  Later monkeys.....

Great to see you Helen Back!   

You could very well be right about Paulus.  The circumstances weren't very convincing of his death imo.  No obituary published anywhere is extremely odd!  I thought maybe they put one in the print editions but excluded it from the online ones, but according to what Jossy told Dana Pretzer, there wasn't one provided by the family to any of the papers.  I can think of a few scenarios where a faked death could be beneficial for Paulus and/or his family.  And this Remkes revelation just makes those possibilities more real for me! 

I'm with you, I hope some things are unraveling that will finally bring Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: March 05, 2010, 06:01:20 PM »

Steph Watts is a she...who mentioned the chat room in her last broadcast.

Thank you. That's the name. I saw her - she sits in the chat room during the radio show.

Steph Watts is a guy.  He was a producer for one of the morning news shows and got fired.
He has been sorta freelancing since then....did the Greta thing and now the blog radio thing.
There is a woman who sorta watches the chat while he is on.
Others know more about Steph and company than I do.

OMG       I had read your posts about the show, but listened for the 1st time the other day.   Maybe I know too many female 'Steph's....but the voice sound like a woman to me. 

My apology....   

No worries, 2NJ.  He does sound feminine.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: March 05, 2010, 06:02:06 PM »

Steph may be a little like 

...but ya know, whatever.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: March 05, 2010, 06:03:35 PM »

Very interesting imo...

Johan Remkes.

Rogue State

Quarrel

Helen!!!!!!!!!!!  You triggered my memory, and sent me looking.  Here is what I found here at SM about this:

Page 179 Loving Natalee
  All through August a good case seems to be building against the suspects.  The FBI is optimistic.  And the viewing public, vigilant via TV, is too.  Evoking even more support, Dr. Phil invites me to appear on his show September 7 and sends a polygraph expert, Jamie Skeeters, to the island to offer the suspects the opportunity to participate in lie-detector tests.
  Accompanying Jamie are two former FBI agents.  They know a lot about this island and explain to us that Aruba is a "trampoline" country.  "A Dutch military official is concerned that North Korean diplomats assigned to Cuba are laundering drug proceeds from South America in Aruba," one of the agents tells us.  "The money is being used to finance North Korea's nuclear-arms program."  The retired FBI agent says Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has had meetings about this concern already.  This is one very busy little island.

We've been in communication with everyone from Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice to Dog the Bounty Hunter trying to get help.  In Birmingham to attend a Sunday service where Secretary Rice's father used to preach, I have the extraordinary honor of sitting down with her for a few minutes.  Entering her hotel suite, I am led to my seat.  The most powerful woman in the world enters, and I can actually feel it as I approach her to shake hands.
  She sits down across a coffee table from me.  Behind her are two official-looking men.  I start talking a hundred miles a minute, because I know my time with her is limited and I want to get it all in.  I tell her about Natalee's case and about everything that went wrong from the first night we arrived on the island.  How suspicious the events surrounding the investigation have been.  I tell her what I've learned about money laundering in Aruba to support the North Korean nuclear-arms program and about the drugs there.  She is very attentive.  I continue talking very fast, seated on the edge of my chair, and conclude by asking for her assistance from the FBI.  Real assistance.  I ask her if there is anything she can do to get Aruba to let the Bureau help in Natalee's case.  She speaks once.  She turns to the two men behind her and says, "I want the FBI back on this."  And that's all.  I thank her, and I know how lucky I am to have had this private meeting with Secretary Rice and what a privilege it is.  I pray that whatever happens in Natalee's favor as a result of this meeting will one day help others who may find themselves in our family's desperate predicament.

And then there is this one.  "SS" posted it way back when, and it may just merely be a coinky dink........but if so, I find it an amazing one - considering who was arrested.

Brinkerhoff Ave. is a residential street that runs through both Palisades Park and Fort Lee.  It is in a primarily Korean neighborhood.  Brinkerhoff Ave. is a few miles from the shopping center in Secaucus (Hudson County) where Daury's mother was arrested.  Brinkerhoff Ave. is in Bergen County.  I haven't figured out where Daury was arrested, but it had to be in Hudson County because that is where he is in jail.

Thanks jen!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: March 05, 2010, 06:25:59 PM »

Comments from the Remkes article:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6210363/__Criminele_neef_Remkes_onder_loep__.html?p=33,2

Google translation:

that is not say that crime is remkens,
john, den bosch | 19:20 | 05.03.10

Sit in the family!
j, j | 18:57 | 05.03.10

It is but quite whether this cousin is really criminal. I have so far seen no conviction and no argument can hear from U. Assumptions and unreliable propaganda balloons not even provide a proper summons.
Anneke, Malden | 17:21 | 05.03.10

An investigation into body hunting. Prospective donors were manipulated in an accident. Remkes is now a commissioner at the Martini Hospital. This money business is irrelevant. Even North Korea is involved in body hunt. It can thus gain currency. The prisons in North Korea have supplies like bodies.
arbitrary, Carna | 17:16 | 05.03.10

Previously, politicians always have a "brother"
fred A, Den Haag | 15:46 | 05.03.10

Mmm, Remkes, Home Affairs, millions of holiday home in Thailand, mmm, your famillie you have it.
realist, Den Haag | 14:36 | 05.03.10

This is certainly not the former minister to be charged. You'll only have these families you so disparage.
P., Zuiddorpe | 14:34 | 05.03.10

This can ex-minister Remkes would not charge. You all know what the family uitspookt? Not me .... I got a big family and I want 't know.
Bethy M., Rhenen | 14:24 | 05.03.10

probably not justified, but I've always had a feeling to be a minister remkes stayed with friends in zn zn holiday in Thailand, I also found that a dubious choice for a minister.
hendrik j, hierdus | 14:22 | 05.03.10

offered a deal that can not be true
January, spijkenisse | 14:15 | 05.03.10

And to think that if the government wants you to work in a confidential job from you to present your diaper including your family and environment is nageplozen. Is a far far distant family member was in contact with Justice Chan table and get you the job you do not. Of course you do minister appears to be so ... bunch of hypocrites!
Rene, Harderwijk | 14:00 | 05.03.10

If Remkes here knew, he has good side 't jar pissed!
ton, Geldrop-Mierlo | 13:50 | 05.03.10

Have we not all have a naughty Nephew, somewhere?
Vango, A dam | 13:41 | 05.03.10

This allowed them to most of the incumbent and later departing politicians ever do.
Detective, Zwolle | 13:34 | 05.03.10

Why baayesklanten always get little or no punishment. The family is solid. who can so much money in weed or other trash stabbing without public support.
henk block twello | 13:19 | 05.03.10

what I have for example, to niece or nephew if you own an integer bent.zal are as beautiful shambles, half the world is now criminal.
Dutchman, nijmegen | 13:13 | 05.03.10

Just beneath contempt for someone who has nothing to do to get there. This sewer is journalism! That you expect from programs like Boulevard! Away with it.
Joop, Roosendaal | 13:00 | 05.03.10

This is the cost vvd votes
Joep, tilburg | 12:43 | 05.03.10

that he has no foreign grabbing that has been learned famillielid
geert on the PVV | 12:37 | 05.03.10

Noue en.Ik have no idea what my family a few doet.Van know what their job is and the rest of the weetik and not interested me either.
Bass, Garderen | 12:26 | 05.03.10

Sure is Dhr.Remkes not responsible for the acts of his neef.Maar, petty thieves need to schandpaal.Witte collar criminals will be trying to keep out of publicity.
Anita, Nieuwkoop | 12:19 | 05.03.10

Lekker important, if something needs to remkes can doen.mijn cousin is the biggest crook of my responsibility nederland.is nonsense. Maxima and her father was not cool guy but is called the queen of our
Mark B, amsterdam | 12:02 | 05.03.10

Is the best for famillies. There is still not responsible Minister Remkes? Since he can not help if one of the unusual. It can happen to your own children and then you have not in the hand ........
Joze, Doetinchem | 12:00 | 05.03.10

Well I do not understand that. Are you going to apply eg the police, then your "family nageplozen, even your family related. Become a faulty removed it, then you can shake it. And with such a person as Remkes, n function, that was adopted and he or his family was not screened ??????? There must be a smell sit, maybe a lot of money?? Aantjes Same with old minister, who knows that story.
Rob, Apeldoorn | 11:48 | 05.03.10

There are many "or not" volunteers who do the dirty work or absorb the blows which serve larger interests them from the wind and keep sight. Then the snows Dofpot trace and attention. In this case it snows too long to have any link to find suspicious, they will erode his grass. Yet the 1st sincere & honest minister has yet to be born, let alone such as CV Remkes.
Winter Painting, rotterdam | 11:44 | 05.03.10

Of course he wants nothing to say. Who would have thought of something else?? Is covered up again. The whole policy is a wet pot! A great cover up!
Blue Finger, Zwolle | 11:43 | 05.03.10

If I like a criminal I would be assured of imprisonment and a deal is unthinkable. But I have no minister in the family unfortunately.
Rinus, Geldrop | 11:37 | 05.03.10

Look at his eyes remkus ?????
Jacoba, st country Philps | 11:24 | 05.03.10

Ever heard of the apple and the tree??
freek, Bennekom | 11:12 | 05.03.10

In whose house stayed the Thai minister during the Christmas holidays in Thailand when the earthquake caused a tsunami?
It's just a question, Den Haag | 11:11 | 05.03.10

Has nothing to do with an issue.
T. *******, Amsterdam | 10:59 | 05.03.10

Ridiculous that you can not be held responsible for acts of family! A cousin in this case. I know my nephews and nieces do not even if they do not know and would not even recognize.
Mon, Tilburg | 10:54 | 05.03.10

What would it be wonderful if people do not just judge, as ordinary people directly prosecutor, judge and executioner are. What would it be wonderful if we can not be addressed on acts of family, friends and neighbors. What would it be wonderful if civilization again in the Netherlands' s a little return.
Boris, Arnhem | 10:53 | 05.03.10

What he has to do with his adult cousin? That is, things are niet.Tenzij he was aware of the actions of these schurk.Dan severely punish!
achilles, amsterdam | 10:52 | 05.03.10

Dear Telegraph, the citizens Netherlands still surprised by this kind tafrelen? It is still widely known in government circles that strange things occur? Trace of the MOT scheme when the changes should be made pounds Euros, the miljareden who are "parked" at Interpay waiting for an opportune time, old accounts with the tax by "big shots" will be emptied. Tis just 1 big mess in BV Netherlands.
Thank you cuckoo, Banana Republic | 10:40 | 05.03.10

Ah yes, we all remain where he is not human.
old gluttons antilles, antilles | 10:38 | 05.03.10

Maybe they Remkes themselves a thorough look?
Rosine, Amsterdam | 10:33 | 05.03.10

if you're applying to the secret services and you have a criminal cousin you shake it .... Does not everyone apparently
ome arie, katwijk | 10:33 | 05.03.10

This is already such a rare incident but here again attention expected from the PVV and a thorough investigation of this event. Because this type of incident undermines the principle of a good example for the group said that people in society were selected.
EP, Netherlands | 10:32 | 05.03.10

Thus, Justice makes a deal with criminals. What is our integrity justice anyway??
Chris, AMS | 10:23 | 05.03.10

Been offered a deal?? What apart, certainly a VVD minister?
Mver Green, Utrecht | 10:11 | 05.03.10

Luckily I am not a politician known as Remkes because my cousins eat really horrible things!
Joep, Amsterdam | 10:06 | 05.03.10

Why should this study again in silence, because it goes to a minister. is a relative of mine is it to allow coverage in the newspapers, believe me. it is good that it is not a relative of wilders than had we have been able to feast on. hoezo hypocritical?
girl, vroomshoop | 09:55 | 05.03.10

And gradually come more and more the term, class justice reemergence.
FJN, Rotterdam | 09:55 | 05.03.10

This is a niesjes market, North Korean money laundering, Who would not wish it? Or is it an undercover operation but then error is extracted, well, at least he has no old women harassed on the streets so it is not so terrible.
January, Hoofddorp | 09:53 | 05.03.10

You can be a (former) minister not charge that he has a criminal cousin .... especially when the minister will also have had nothing to do ..
HVM, Rotterdam | 09:49 | 05.03.10

Hard punishment and as a former minister from knowing nothing else let alone the punishment geveni he verdient.voor offense that he has done.
Thegreenhornet, Den Haag | 09:44 | 05.03.10

Respect for Remkes! He's so well known and probably the public to do their work. The choice of the government for its failure in the media, because the criminal in any way family is a minister, testified to a respectful approach to the situation. You should not unduly trouble the people with their function as a family doing something criminal perch.
J, Den Haag | 09:43 | 05.03.10

I find it absolutely crazy that the family ties of a suspect so stressed. Apparently, police and public prosecutors do their job done (with or without the knowledge of the minister). There is as yet no reason to suggestions. Black sheep is the best for families!
Thurs Cory, Amsterdam | 09:40 | 05.03.10

Cousin who has it commissioned that Remkers done? Otherwise I do not understand that Remkers' photo is posted here.
Why this picture, Asd | 09:38 | 05.03.10

I think Mr. Remkes is no need to be ashamed, I do not know what all my cousins uitspoken!
Gerard, Loosduinen | 09:28 | 05.03.10

Why not be extradited to America?.
12weg, it | 08:32 | 05.03.10

I always say "every house has its cross." If all records of all investigations in the Netherlands would then everyone would be unemployed, we would never be together and no longer government may also be the monarchy be abolished. There is even a cousin who deal provided that he does not need to occur. Would he know too much?
Jacqueline, Almere | 08:31 | 05.03.10

I would not be addressed on behavior of my nephews and nieces and I am not responsible for. Remkes Little wonder that this is called. Do an interview with the offender nephew.
Oll Desi, Grunn | 08:24 | 05.03.10

why is it 'sensitive' when it comes to the family of a minister? the law apply to everyone. As I suspected of money I will not kid gloves.
ed, eindhoven | 08:22 | 05.03.10

We live in a capitalist class society ... just that nobody wants to see ...
D, Den Haag | 08:08 | 05.03.10

Where are we busy about? In each family will have someone who will not go wrong. In our family, I accidentally.
Wim Den Haag | 07:37 | 05.03.10

Why should it be more sensitive if you are family .... Everyone should still be treated equally. So if you have a relative in politics can uitvreten more than another and the chances are that the case is covered up. Make an end. Shame.
Romy, Gorinchem | 07:34 | 05.03.10

The suspect is hardly addressed itself ... But if you in any way a genetic link with a criminal .. you, you need to shambles.
Arie, Haarlem | 07:33 | 05.03.10

What would it be wonderful if I was the nephew of a minister, what would I lower the filling unit and the best part of this story we are simply struck a bargain with these guys. how much of that political deals were made there in recent years?
nico nail, Klaipeda - Lithuania | 06:26 | 05.03.10

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: March 05, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »

http://www.parlement.com/9291000/biof/02991

J.W. (Johan) Remkes

Johan Remkes (1951) since November 30, 2006 member of the Parliamentary Group of the VVD. He was previously in the period October 1993 to August 1998. Mr. Remkes was chairman of the JOVD and member of Provincial Executive of Groningen. From 3 August 1998 to July 22, 2002 he was the second cabinet i-Cook Secretary of Housing, Spatial Planning and Environment. From 22 July 2002 to February 22, 2007 he was Minister of Interior. In the Balkenende I i he was also deputy premier. In the Chamber he is concerned with taxes, Media and Antillean Affairs. He is Chairman of the Committee for Petitions and Citizen Initiatives.

VVD
in the period 1993-present: member parliament, State Minister, Deputy Prime Minister

first names (nickname)

Wijnandus Johannes (Johan)

personal

place and date
Zuidbroek (Gr.), June 15, 1951

Party / flow

party (ies)
VVD (People's Party for Freedom and Democracy), from 1973

career

- Member of Provincial Groningen, from July 4, 1978 to November 1993
- Member council of Groningen, from 5 September 1978 September 7, 1982
- Provincial Executive Member (in charge of traffic, transport and public works and economic affairs from 1991) from Groningen, on July 6, 1982 to October 1993
- Member House of the States General, dated 26 October 1993 to August 3, 1998
- Member council of Groningen, from May 1994 to 1996
- State Secretary for Housing, Spatial Planning and Environment (in charge of housing and urban), from 3 August 1998 to July 22, 2002
- Member House of the States General, dated 23 May 2002 to July 22, 2002
- Minister of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, 22 July 2002 to February 22, 2007
- Second Deputy Prime Minister, dated 22 July 2002 to October 18, 2002
- First Deputy Prime Minister, 18 October 2002 to May 27, 2003
- Member House of the States General, 30 January 2003 to May 27, 2003
- Member House of Representatives of the States General, from November 30, 2006

Party political offices

previous
- Chairman JOVD (Youth Organization "Freedom and Democracy"), from 1975 to 1977
- VVD parliamentary party city of Groningen, from 1978 to 1982
- President, Association of State and Council members VVD, from 1986 to 1991
- Advisory VVD member of the board, from 1986 to 1991
- Member / Chairman committees VVD (Liberal Manifesto, principles, major urban, rural, youth, employment and society)
- Chairman, Committee on Youth policy VVD JOVD
- VVD parliamentary party city of Groningen, from 1994 to 1996

other positions

current
- Member Supervisory Martini Hospital in Groningen, from June 2007
- Chairman of Board Acantus Group in Veendam, from January 1, 2008
- Foundation Board Chairman to Fraeylemaborg Slochteren
- Member of Advisory Council Customer Contact Company from May 1, 2008

previous
- Coordination Commission Chairman rural Delta barriers
- Member Supervisory Board Airport Eelde NV, from 1982 (as deputy)
- Member Supervisory Board NV EGD, from 1982 (as deputy)
- Member Supervisory Board NV SEP, from 1986 (as deputy)
- Member Supervisory Board NV EPON, from 1987 (as deputy)
- Council member for the supply of drinking
- Chairman Port Delfzijl / Eemshaven, from 1991 to October 1993 (as deputy)
- Member Commission on the financing of infrastructure, Council for Water
- Chairman Evaluation M-50 (youth policy)
- External member House committee on election / appointment of Mayor (commission-Van Thijn), from December 1991 to March 1993
- Member Supervisory Board of NV NOM (Northern Development), from 1991 to October 1993
- Thorbecke Academy Trustees member, until August 1998
- Member Supervisory Board at Delfzijl ESD, until August 1998

delegated committees, etc. presidia
Chairman, Committee on Petitions and Citizen Initiatives (Second Chamber of the States General), from April 2007

Training

primary education
- Primary school Sappemeer

secondary education
- A high school, Public "Dr.. Aletta Jacobs Lyceum" in Hoogezand-Sappemeer, to 1969

academic study
- Economy (no degree), University of Groningen, to 1975

activities

as parliamentarian
- Held in the House in the period 1993-1998 deals with home affairs, economic affairs and transport
- A by him together with Ms Scheltema-de Nie (D66) submitted and adopted amendment (which was declared unacceptable by the Secretary) led to withdrawal of the bill split the town of Rotterdam.
- It submitted a motion adopted and launched the preparations for stopping the formation of a city and county Haaglanden to a municipal reorganization of The Hague and surroundings
- Tabled in 1996 with Zijlstra (PvdA) and Scheltema-de Nie (D66) a legislative initiative on the elimination of non-activity regime officials or Member of Parliament MEP are. Officials from the time consuming work can not combine with a political function get honorable discharge. The proposal became law in 1998 (Staatsblad 507).

tasks (minister)
- Worked as Secretary of Housing, Spatial Planning and Environment responsible for 1. public housing, including sustainable and energy efficient construction and the Building Act, 2. its own premises, 3. urban policy, including the local environment (the decentralized soil, odor and noise policy), 4. coordination of policy; 5. implementation of the VINEX, 6. the cadastre and property information.
- Since June 2003, his workload: Security, namely AIVD, police, fire and disaster management, security and crisis management, information and projects, Public Personnel Management, including Senior Public Service, Civil Service, Labor (eg macro-economic policies) and employment, public administration, including municipal and province, fund, common law systems, municipal reorganization, intergovernmental relations, government affairs, political office holders and political parties, Constitutional Affairs, regarding the constitution and the High Councils of State.

as minister (politically)
- Brought in 2000 as Secretary for Housing, together with Minister Pronk Letter "People wish to live" on the future of housing policy
- Did the safety program in 2002 "Towards a safer society '. It will be announced measures aimed at reducing crime and nuisance and the promotion of safety in the Netherlands. The program sets goals and the means to have achieved in 2006.
- Changed in 2002 the redeployment policy. Now assumes reclassification plans initiated by municipalities or provinces come.
- Be in 2002 by the city of Leiden nominee for mayor of Leiden (H. Green) off, because it was apart of a dual nomination
- In 2002 tabled a bill to repeal the Temporary Referendumwet in. The proposal under the coalition agreement was in June 2003 by Minister De Graaf of the administrative reforms repealed.
- In 2002, a part of the House severely criticized because he criticized the BVD in the security of the murdered politician Pim Fortuyn had not completely taken over. That criticism was contained in the conclusions of the committee Van den Haak who had examined the security.
- Sent in 2002 a preliminary note on the introduction of directly elected mayor to the House. It is no choice, but only triggering an informed choice.
- Did the 2003 Notes Integrity in Public Policy Board and the police. It announced new legislation on "values" and there are protocols for the conduct of (administrative) integrity investigations and administrative handling of integrity damage by government organizations. There is also a manual and a research integrity internersite will conduct and best practices.
- Turned in 2004 together with Minister Donner following Madrid attacks in a tightening of policy on terrorism set. There is a national terrorism coordinator.
- Nam in November 2004 after the murder of the filmmaker / journalist Theo van Gogh in the various measures designed to combat terrorism by radical Muslims. Thus, individual monitoring of individuals at risk and put announced that the capacity of the AIVD could be extended. Second, during a parliamentary debate on November 11, 2004 severely criticized by his example minded group on the measures taken to prevent attack on Van Gogh. By G. Wilders submitted a motion of censure was, however, with only the voice of Wilders before rejected.
- Did the Policy Crisis in 2006 from 2004-2007. The government will exercise restraint in assistance with disasters. Citizens and businesses must themselves take responsibility for the financial consequences to bear. Will be considered a mandatory liability insurance for risky business. The existing Act allowance catastrophes and major accidents (WTS) will act as a safety net for uninsured damage.
- Tabled bill in 2006 the introduction of a pay structure for political office holders in. At the level of remuneration of political office holders, the amount of the remuneration of Ministers checkpoint.
- Tabled by Minister Donner in 2006, a bill restructuring the State Council in

as minister (legislation)
- Brought in 2000 as Secretary of Housing Urban Renewal Act (Staatsblad 504) networks. This should integrate policies and funding streams for urban renewal, both the government and communities to be promoted. The law replaces the relevant parts of various systems such as the Law on the urban and village renewal, the Order locational subsidies and housing subsidies Decree 1995.
- Did a 2001 amendment to the Housing (Staatsblad 518) to establish, with the aim of building regulations (such as rules of wealth building permit and supervision) and simplified. This reduces the regulatory burden for citizens and reduced the building practice.
- Music in 2003 as Minister of the Interior and Kingdom Relations Act divisions Provincial Government in the Official Gazette. The law clarifies the role of Provincial and Provincial Executive. Provincial Executive focus on the exercise of administrative powers, while provincial mainly engage in the creation of frameworks for policy and control. Deputies are no longer members of provincial and non-state members to be Deputy. Furthermore, an audit of the province introduced. The bill was filed in 2002 by Minister De Vries.
- Bracht laws in 2003 to merge the municipalities and municipal Geldrop Mierlo and reclassification in the Westland established. By that law, the municipalities and Schipluiden Maasland merged into the town Middle Delfland, and the municipalities De Lier, 's-Gravenzande, Monster, Naaldwijk and water to a new municipality Westland.
- Did the 2004 Act to promote quality emergency (Staatsblad 184) networks. By law, the footprints of the police, regional fire and medical assistance to major accidents and disasters (GHOR) aligned, is a multi-disciplinary management of disaster management organization established and the province gets a more explicit monitoring role. Following the law included the disaster in Enschede and Volendam.
- Did a law in 2004 municipal reorganization of part of the Achterhoek, the County and the Liemers, Deventer and Bathmen established. This is the number of twenty-five municipalities reduced to nine (Aalten, Berkelland, Bronckhorst, Doetinchem, Lochem, Montferland, East Gelre, Oude IJssel region Zevenaar). The municipalities Zutphen, Deventer Doetinchem and extended respectively. Warnsveld, and Bathmen Wehl.
- Brought in 2004 a law called Snip Salmon (45.38 euros), which on January 1, 1998 was introduced as local relief is abolished.
- Did the 2004 Act of the Council for Security Research (Staatsblad 677) networks. This is a general independent Safety Board (Ow) set. This council is entrusted disasters, accidents and incidents with an unfortunate outcome to investigate. The Council may make recommendations to prevent recurrence. The bill was filed in 2002 by Secretary Hessing.
- Brought in a 2005 amendment to the Provinces in the Official Gazette (Staatsblad 185), thus reducing the number of members of the States. The maximum number of members of the States is 83 to 55. The minimum number of members of the States remains 39. The bill was filed in 2000 and 2001 in the House defended by Minister De Vries.
- Brought in 2005 created a legislation on camera in public places (Staatsblad 32). The council may, by regulation the mayor the authority to make, in the context of maintaining public order, non-portable cameras to place. The mayor shall determine the duration of the placement and designate the public place (s) where the cameras will be placed.
- Brought in 2005 legislation to establish the association of municipalities and Drechterland Venhuizen, the municipalities of Katwijk and self help, and the municipalities Sassenheim, Voorhout and Warmond Teylingen to the new town.
- Did a law in 2005 municipal reorganization of the Utrecht hills created. These are the municipalities Amerongen, Doorn, Driebergen-Rijsenburg, Leersum Maarn and united to form the new municipality of Utrecht Ridge.
- Brought in a 2005 expansion of the common law rules (EGs-plus) (Staatsblad 666) networks. This is a structural feature of the regional government around the major cities in the form of joint inter-cooperation. The amendment regulates the creation of so-called plus regions, which are obligatory cooperation in addressing policy challenges in the field of housing, traffic and transportation, work and urban greenery in and around cities. The change in governance Framework Act is repealed.
- Brought together in 2005 with Secretary of State Salmon and Wine law to abolish the property tax on dwellings user part (Staatsblad 725) networks. It also fares well as a maximum ceiling of tariff increase allowed for the property tax on commercial buildings and homes on the owners part in the Municipalities included. Municipalities for the removal of the user part of the property tax offset from the Municipalities.
- Did the 2006 Act disclosure in publicly funded high income (Staatsblad 95) networks. Organizations in the public and private sector organizations from public funds, are thus required in their accounts or report taxable wages to indicate the extent it is taxable average salary of a minister to go over.
- Brought in 2006 to establish laws on the merging of municipalities Binnenmaas and 's-Gravendeel of Liemeer, Nieuwkoop and Ter Aar, from Obdam and Wester-Koggenland of Medemblik, North-Koggenland and Wognum and Bergschenhoek, Berkel and Roderijs and Bleiswijk.
- Did the 2006 Law Order of the temporary replacement of members of the House and Senate of the States-General, the provincial and municipal due to pregnancy and childbirth or illness in the Official Gazette (Staatsblad 418). This implements an amendment to the Constitution. The bill was tabled in the House and defended by minister Pechtold.
- Brought in 2006 to establish laws to municipal reorganization in Limburg (from seven to two municipalities) and to merge the local office of Montfort and Roerdalen, and Roermond and Swalmen.
- Brought together in 2006 with an amendment Minister Hirsch Ballin (Staatsblad 560) of the Police established to introduce a new system for monitoring and security of persons, objects and services. The starting point is that responsibility for safety lies primarily with its own citizens, the organization to which it belongs (like the company he works) and the local authority. It created a basis for identifying items and services which the government has a special responsibility. The powers of the Minister of the Interior to the mayors to provide guidelines on how they should maintain public order, in the law. The bill was in the House by Minister Donner medeverdedigd.

knowing

overall
- Hit two times in 1993 to a House Seat af

the private sphere
His father was gardener

home
Groningen

j.remkes @ tweedekamer.nl

knighthoods
Officer of the Order of Orange-Nassau, April 11, 2007

associations, societies, associations
Member Groninger Studenten Corps Vindicat atque Polit (during study)

Publications / Resources

Literature / Documentation
René Moerland, "Van Johan Remkes nobody gets excited. But dull Experienced driver unwittingly plays second fiddle" in: NRC Handelsblad, November 8, 2004

family / family

marriage / cohabitation
unmarried
The above data are from the biographical files of the Parliamentary Documentation Center (PDC) of Leiden University and lie in the period of political and administrative person is or was active.

Additions and corrections receives motivated like PDC. You can use the "reply-choice" on the right side of this page or by mail your additions to PDC, answer number 10801, 2501 BW Den Haag or by email to li135@pdc.nl.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: March 05, 2010, 07:19:45 PM »

Very interesting imo...

Johan Remkes.

Rogue State

Quarrel

Page 179 Loving Natalee

Thanks jen!   

Yes, thanks Jen! 

Good to see you too, Texasmom an angelic monkey !

Also Hello to Magnolia and 11 guests.

Big coincidence for Mr. Remkes considering what Beth shared YEARS ago!

Paulus dissolved his partnership with Carlo, had a fatal heart attack and is whisked away just before a money laundering scandal breaks!  As well, Anita's performance as the grieving widow is rather lackluster.

Maybe Paulus has entered the Royal Witness Protection Program.  I say, "No body, no dead Paulus".

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: March 05, 2010, 08:00:22 PM »

Very interesting imo...

Johan Remkes.

Rogue State

Quarrel

Page 179 Loving Natalee

Thanks jen!   

Yes, thanks Jen! 

Good to see you too, Texasmom an angelic monkey !

Also Hello to Magnolia and 11 guests.

Big coincidence for Mr. Remkes considering what Beth shared YEARS ago!

Paulus dissolved his partnership with Carlo, had a fatal heart attack and is whisked away just before a money laundering scandal breaks!  As well, Anita's performance as the grieving widow is rather lackluster.

Maybe Paulus has entered the Royal Witness Protection Program.  I say, "No body, no dead Paulus".

Hey, HelenBeck, so good to see you.

"No body, no dead Paulus" is the best line yet!! Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: March 05, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »

Does everyone know Nancy Grace is covering Natalee tonight--Joran's latest confession?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: March 05, 2010, 08:11:31 PM »

Jossy spoke and Dave is now.  Dave says a lot of things just don't match up.  But that lawyer with dark hair, forgot her name said earlier that prosecutor is looking at all the confessions, etc.  She is making it sound as though there will be an investigation of the confessions.  I doubt that.  They always say that then nothing ever happens.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: March 05, 2010, 08:19:21 PM »

I have it on too Anna!  Not to be rude but does Dave have on a really bad wig?  That can't be his hair. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: March 05, 2010, 08:24:12 PM »

I have it on too Anna!  Not to be rude but does Dave have on a really bad wig?  That can't be his hair. 

It does look "different" but I can't say for sure.  But did have that same thought.

Where is evrybody?  Good to see YOU, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: March 05, 2010, 08:26:12 PM »

Nancy Grace puts up transcripts so quickly and I have had such a long, tiring day I am not going to try to keep up.  I sure hope everybody is watching this but they can always watch at midnight.

Dave and Pat Brown think Joran's Range Rover confession was more truthful.  Dave said he thought since everybody turned on him, Joran is trying to change the story so people won't threaten him and stufff like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.