April 26, 2024, 05:49:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409765 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: March 06, 2010, 12:27:43 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: March 06, 2010, 12:30:24 AM »

Well, I kind of screwed that up!

Here's the link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5807.msg933072#msg933072

and the post that picture came from:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

The tyrannnnical ruler Wink

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 -
« Reply #1886 on: September 05, 2009, 12:08:25 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=74258

Island Has Become Increasingly Gay Friendly In The Last Years, But More Needs To Be Done

September 2nd 2009, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD-Aruba will experience its first Gay Pride Parade which will be held on September 13th.
Aruba Gay Rights Organization has requested to organize a Gay Pride Parade, and their petition
was recently honored. The goal of the parade is to gain recognition from politicians, and to see
which political party best meet their interest. The Gay Pride Parade will be held just 12 days before
Election Day on September 25th.

Many politicians come and sit with the gay community privately, but do not defend the gay
community publicly. Aruba is a predominantly Catholic country, and politicians may fear a loss in
votes and popularity from religious groups. It is the reason why the Aruba Gay Rights Organization
has decided to come out at a very open manner organizing a Gay Pride Parade. The intention is to
show Aruba that their vote does count, and that they are also human beings.

Aruba can be considered a gay friendly island, where there is a gay bar (Jimmy's Place), and even a
privately owned gay hotel. In the past the island was one of a few in the region to accept a gay
cruise to call in Oranjestad. Crime against persons based on their sexual preference rarely happens
in Aruba. Nevertheless the island has a long way to go in accepting gays.

Contrary to The Netherlands, gay marriage is illegal in Aruba. and married gay couples are not
allowed to register as partners in the island's civil registry. Aruba's stance on gay marriage and the
registry of gay couples has led to conflicts with The Netherlands. The Netherlands accuses Aruba
for not accepting migrant Dutch gay couples on Dutch territory, and Aruba accusing The
Netherlands of interfering with the norms and values on the island that are different than that of
the Dutch.

Aruba is the first country in the Caribbean to have an official Gay Pride Parade.

I dusted this off for the occasion

Sorry about that! 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: March 06, 2010, 12:34:30 AM »

Don't for a moment believe that was a tourist suicide.  It's a ridiculous notion in and of itself.  Tourist suicide.  Puh-lease.  Unless.....was he visiting from Thailand and wearing K-Swiss sneakers? 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1523 on: March 06, 2010, 12:48:41 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1524 on: March 06, 2010, 12:49:37 AM »

Joran ALWAYS leaves out this last part.

After she fell, I believe she did fall... from something... and it was catastrophic...

Whatever she fell from, who knows...

...but of course, you know it was in attempt to flee for her life.

They finished her life. I do not for 1 minute believe she was 100% dead.

Joran always says these type things to paint himself in a better light.

Which is quite impossible... because a turd in a spotlight, or a turd lit by a candle...

Does it not still look basically the same?

After the fall and the shaking, she was finished with one shot to the forehead, I believe.

If we ever recovered the body, and found that... no explaining in the world would ever

save him.

He's a dead man.

Joran, Natalee knows.

I know.

and you know, you are still a dead man.

"You really need to stop treating girls like that, Sporter." - Paulus Van der sloot
If Paulass wasn't involved when Natalee 'fell', he certainly was when they decided to finish her off or let her die...
He was looking at websites about drugs/alcohol early that morning......
I still believe paulass was in on it from the beginning.....premeditated.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: March 06, 2010, 12:51:21 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1526 on: March 06, 2010, 01:39:23 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys..... an angelic monkey
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner....
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: March 06, 2010, 08:05:08 AM »

Thanks TM 

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Why is Van Der Sloot speaking out now?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This appears to be at least the third different version of facts he`s given. He told an American reporter in `08 that he had sold Natalee to a sex slave trade. That`s why the prosecutors don`t know what the truth is.
!

Oh puleeze

They expect the criminal to tell the truth?? Or else 'the prosecutor don't know what the truth is' ??

I think I figured out their problem 

One day closer Monkey friends.

And let's not leave Jamie "BETO" Carasquilla (sp?) out of the list of names that Joran has not thrown under the bus.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway.
Peace for her family and loved ones

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: March 06, 2010, 11:01:01 AM »

GRACE: Also with us, out of San Francisco, Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlaasKids Foundation, who also lost his beautiful daughter.

Marc, it`s so great to see you even though you`re so far away. Weigh in. What do you think of this latest confession on national TV?

MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: I believe that this story is one of the sleaziest little melodramas that has ever played out on the world stage.

And I believe three things. Number one, Joran Van Der Sloot is a horrible little man without conscience who is willing to do absolutely anything for money, even trafficking young girls.

You know, that`s called sexual tourism. If he were an American he would be extradited back to this country and put in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Number two, I believe that the authorities in Aruba have never demonstrated a will to prosecute this case. They`ve allowed this guy to slide from day one and they show absolutely no -- they do not show that they are going to change in any way that I`ve seen.

And number three, every time this little creature opens his mouth he re-victimizes Natalee Holloway`s story. And it`s for nothing more than his own personal gain. And I just wish it would stop.

I wish people would stop giving him money. I wish they would stop putting him on TV. And I think that all of these people in Europe who are part of this should be ashamed of being associated with this creature in any way, shape or form.

GRACE: To Ellie Jostad, what can you tell me about a polygraph?

By Jove.... I think he's got it!!!

I just like to read this!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: March 06, 2010, 11:06:53 AM »

It' going to take me a while to read Page 75.  You have been busy monkeys!  Talk about a "Wall of Text" must find my reading glasses for that one.

Aruba is totally scandal-ridden in every regard!

No wonder their kids are running wild!

I have always thought Joran learned the art of drugging a victim from his father and Uncle Ben's doing so to Alex Matthews in order to beat and subdue him.  Maybe he grew up overhearing how they did that and just applied it to his own purposes.  Sleazy place full of sleazy people. 

But if Joran can no longer sell his confessions, would that mean he would stop talking?  Mixed feelings about that.  If Anita won't give him money, whatever will Sporter do as he has never worked in his life.  Maybe if he had a job at the time, he wouldn't have had the energy to be out and about drugging and killing people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1530 on: March 06, 2010, 11:32:07 AM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: March 06, 2010, 11:54:37 AM »

Whenever Joran or someone comes out and tries to make a statement with the goal of helping Joran clean up his image, or look less guilty - This definition of Poltical Correctness always seem to pop into my mind for some strange reason:

Policitcal Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal miority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous liberal press which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I dont know why but it just seems to fit so well.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: March 06, 2010, 11:55:33 AM »

Just replace the word political correctness with the name of whoever is supporting Joran at the time.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: March 06, 2010, 12:09:56 PM »

God Bless Kermit.....I think this says enough!

Werleman
Jossy Mansur's son on the boat with Kyle, Eduardo Mansur
Jossy Mansur's employee at his newspaper Helen is talking to Destiny
CAPS is talking to John Silvetti
John Silvetti is talking to Kyle

How utterly sickening!

Sorry I'm so far behind but that is sickening-that island is incestuous. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: March 06, 2010, 01:03:41 PM »

GRACE: Also with us, out of San Francisco, Marc Klaas, president and founder of KlaasKids Foundation, who also lost his beautiful daughter.

Marc, it`s so great to see you even though you`re so far away. Weigh in. What do you think of this latest confession on national TV?

MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: I believe that this story is one of the sleaziest little melodramas that has ever played out on the world stage.

And I believe three things. Number one, Joran Van Der Sloot is a horrible little man without conscience who is willing to do absolutely anything for money, even trafficking young girls.

You know, that`s called sexual tourism. If he were an American he would be extradited back to this country and put in prison for the rest of his miserable life.

Number two, I believe that the authorities in Aruba have never demonstrated a will to prosecute this case. They`ve allowed this guy to slide from day one and they show absolutely no -- they do not show that they are going to change in any way that I`ve seen.

And number three, every time this little creature opens his mouth he re-victimizes Natalee Holloway`s story. And it`s for nothing more than his own personal gain. And I just wish it would stop.

I wish people would stop giving him money. I wish they would stop putting him on TV. And I think that all of these people in Europe who are part of this should be ashamed of being associated with this creature in any way, shape or form.

GRACE: To Ellie Jostad, what can you tell me about a polygraph?

By Jove.... I think he's got it!!!

This is fabulous.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: March 06, 2010, 03:24:23 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69521.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Multiple offenders murder Dorothy Hassell (74)
March 5, 2010, 12:35 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The murder of the 74-year-old Dorothy Adelle Hassell preceded by robbery, committed by two or more persons. It suspects the Public Prosecutor (OM). The prosecution announced today prime suspect S.M.A.H. pro forma to court.

H. is accused of the elderly woman with one or more persons intentionally deprived of life. The trial is likely in mid-April substance treated.

Hassell was on October 10 last year, around seven hours in the evening, found dead in her home to Savaneta. The OM is it "more times with a hard object on the head beaten, and consequently deceased. After an extensive research and various witness statements from family, friends and acquaintances, was the main suspect on October 26 in San Nicolas are held. A second suspect who was arrested, was late in November on the initiative of the OM released. The prosecution, however, says that this person is still suspect. There were not enough "serious objections" to hold him longer, thus the OM.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69595.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Hassell murder suspect threatened in cell
March 6, 2010, 14:45 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Prime suspect S.M.A.H. the murder of 74-year-old Dorothy Hassell in his cell was threatened with death. This is his lawyer yesterday in the pro forma session declared. H. in his cell would have received a letter in which the threat was.

The high court took the case and asked the Public Prosecutor (OM) or something could be done. The prosecutor replied that the Director of KIA prison where the accused is located, is responsible for the safety of H. The suspect was not present yesterday in court. His lawyer said his client is not, but the person he was on the night of the murder, has killed Hassell. The elderly woman last year was killed on October 10. The lawyer was present when H. the search that he was known to Hassell's house is gone with another man. This person told him they were going to do cleaning chores. H. continued to wait outside their own say when the other went inside. When H. heard a scream, he went inside, walked to the kitchen and saw the victim lying on the ground. The lawyer was badly beaten and the elderly would therefore blood on the clothes of the guilty should be. He asked if something on the clothes of his client was found.

The prosecutor said that no blood was found.

The court finally certain that murder is treated on April 16.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: March 06, 2010, 03:27:52 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16856/8/

Supuesto caso di suicidio na Westin
Friday, 05 March 2010 - 12:33

Den oranan di diabierna merdia, a sosode un caso lamentabel di suicidio na Westin Resort, caminda un turista a pone fin na su bida den un kamber di hotel. Click lesa mas pa mas info...
Polis y personal di departamento tecnico ya caba ta na e sitio pa asina haci un que otro investigacion, mientras tanto nos coleganan ainda ta na e sitio pa asina colecta mas informacion encuanto e  caso lamentabel aki.

Through translator:

supuesto caso of suicidio at westin

friday, 05 march 2010 - 12:33 in oranan of diabierna afternoon, owing to sosode one caso regrettable of suicidio at westin resort, caminda one tourist owing to place end at his life in one bedroom of hotel. click read more for more info... police y personal of departamento tecnico already end is at the sitio for so haci one que another investigacion, all the time we coleganan still is at the sitio for so colecta more informacion encuanto the caso regrettable here.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16856/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to comete suicidio in westin resort

friday, 05 march 2010 - 15:57

the first for informa cu imagen y texto: probably one discusion of pareha owing to termina in one drama overall in westin resort awemainta late. he tourist of inicial j.d. naci at merca day 21 of feburary 1972 owing to comete suicidio. click read more for more info. look like cu is one are of tourist owing to arrive aruba y together they owing to bay hospeda in westin resort. at one dado instant one of the parehanan owing to come achieve discusion cu another till cu the senjora owing to opta for huur one another camber, for evita cu the situation is escala. ayeratardi the are, incluyendo the senjora, owing to leave for of the hotel y owing to bandona we island. he sinembargo not owing to check out y owing to stay behind. front desk owing to calling some bez for check if the is in camber but nothing. awemainta departamento of seguridad owing to try enter in the camber but owing to ripara cu the lock was forza. the hour owing to dicidi of break the door y owing to succeed penetra in the camber. alas they owing to enter mucho late, the tourist was sit at the balcon abroad y hour owing to ripara good, the was colga cu one belt mara at the balcon. doctor owing to present at the sitio y owing to constata dead of the tourist young here. polisnan now is haciendo one investigacion for verifica kico exactly owing to sosode y con come one biahe of placer is end in one drama so. paz at his restonan.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69594.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Tourist commits suicide
March 6, 2010, 14:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - An American tourist in the morning hours yesterday in a room of the Westin hotel committed suicide. This happened on the fifth floor of the building. More details about the event the hotel will not lose. Staff have been given strict instructions not to bring this matter out. The police were unavailable this morning for more information. Considerable speculation in local media about the reason for the suicide. Thus Diario suggested that the man was depressed because his partner had left him. According to unofficial reports, the man was 38 years old and lived in the town Illinois in the United States.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: March 06, 2010, 03:32:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69591.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Go Fast for Governor
March 6, 2010, 14:50 (GMT -04:00)

(from left) Commander Edwin Savaneta Hofma, Governor Fredis Refunjol, Commander Peter Lenselink, Minister of Justice Arthur Dower and Commander Peter Van Speijk Reesink.

ORANGE CITY - Governor Fredis Refunjol received Thursday aboard the naval vessel HMS Speijk of the working paper "Go Fast" on maritime drugs in the Caribbean. A 'go fast' boat cigarette or the name for very fast speedboats. This vehicle is because the speed is very popular with drug smugglers.

At seindek of the multipurpose frigate, which eighteen years ago as the station ship largest ever drug seizures in the Caribbean to put her name, received the Governor, in the presence of Minister of Education and Justice Arthur Dower,
publishing from the hands of Commander Peter Lenselink, Commander of the Navy in the Caribbean. The commander of Marine Barracks Savaneta, lieutenant-colonel of Marines Edwin Hofma, and the commander of HMS From Speijk, master-at-sea-lieutenant Peter Reesink, were also present at the handover book.

Collaboration
The working paper describes in outline how drugs operations in the Caribbean and western Atlantic Ocean and the contribution made by the Navy it. The publication also focuses on the successful cooperation within the Joint Inter Agency Task FourC South (JIATFS), an international and inter-departmental collaboration for drug flow from South America toward the United States, the Caribbean and Europe at bay. The document concludes with a discussion of the Dutch interest in participating in a JIATFS and answer the question whether this 'Caribbean' lessons can be exported to Europe.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: March 06, 2010, 03:38:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69502.php

Aruba Airlines welcomes first aircraft

4 Maart, 2010, 07:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel

Happy faces of Jairo Dania and Onno Swart (right) of Aruba Airlines at the arrival of their first aircraft. In the middle, the pilot who had flown the aircraft from Chicago.

ORANJESTAD — The first aircraft of charter company Aruba Airlines was flown in from Chicago yesterday. It regards a Piper Chieftain PA31-350, for maximum seven passengers. The arrival was an occasion to celebrate. Overall, it had taken the company four years to get started.

For that matter, they still require permission from the Directorate of Aviation. Director Onno Swart expects that they will receive the Airline Operator Certificate in three week’s time. The next step regards an agreement with the airport. After that, they will be officially present on the airport Reina Beatrix with a check-in counter.

In view of the aforementioned, the aircraft had landed on the airport space for non-commercial air traffic, General Aviation, yesterday evening a little after seven in the presence of founders Swart and Jairo Dania of Aruba Airlines. Several of the pilots who will soon navigate the aircraft, were also present – accompanied by their family.

Charter
Swart explains once again that Aruba Airlines had filled the gap of the charter traffic. He is not afraid of competition from the other Aruban airline company Tiara Air, or of the Curaçao airline companies Insel Air and DAE who fly to the other islands on a daily basis. “We are a charter, and will not be flying to Curaçao on a daily basis. It depends what the passengers want.” Nevertheless, from a cost-effective point of view, Aruba Airlines will only fly to destinations in the region – popular with the Arubans, such as Punto Fijo, Maracaibo or Caracas, but also the Antilles. Ticket prices are not known yet, but will be similar to those of other airline companies, says Swart. Passengers can order the tickets online or at the in-check counter. Aruba Airlines has an office in the Cayena Mall, but that is mainly for the management and administration.

The Minister of Tourism, Labor and Transport, Otmar Oduber (AVP) is very pleased that since a long time, there is an airline company carrying the name Aruba again. He is currently in the United States for an extensive promotion tour of Aruba, but had stated earlier that he appreciates seeing aircrafts flying under the Aruban flag. Swart had heard that the Minister was very enthusiastic, “but we have not had any contact on this topic yet”.

For that matter, Aruba Airlines will not remain the only airline company with such a name. Other airline companies targeted towards Aruba and bearing Aruba in their company name appear to become active again. Swart confirms this as well, but in any case ‘his’ company was the first yesterday in a long time after the bankruptcy of Air Aruba. In a previous report in this newspaper, Swart had already stated that he particularly wished to start small-scaled to prevent something like this from happening again. This explains why the first aircraft, which had arrived yesterday, is being leased. Therefore, the Aruban flag (the logo of the charter company) will not appear on the outside of the aircraft. “This will be done as soon as we acquire a larger aircraft”, says Swart optimistically.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: March 06, 2010, 03:40:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69503.php

‘First priority tripartite: tackling drug smuggling’

4 Maart, 2010, 07:16 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — With reference to this week’s tripartite, Rudy Lamp of the extraparliamentary party RED, said that tacking drug smuggling should be placed at the top of the agenda of the ministers of Justice in the Kingdom.

The RED-leader stated that in the political circles of The Hague, the current Mike Eman cabinet is called the ‘Hirsch Ballin I cabinet’. This is due to the considerable influence, which this Dutch Minister of Justice has on the Aruban cabinet.

Lampe also criticizes the Aruban government, as it had not realized a single drug haul during the first one-hundred days of their period of office, while a large part of the population uses drugs, “or drugs continue to enter Aruba”. According to Lampe, drug smuggling should have been given the highest priority during the recent tripartite. Moreover, he says it is hypocritical of the Aruban government to send drug addicts abroad via the project Adopt an Addict, while the import of drugs itself is neglected. “That’s a waste of time and effort.” Lampe remarks that drugs are one of the main causes of theft, domestic violence and social problems with co-workers. This requires urgent action, according to him.

Kingdom problem
Moreover, Lampe is of the opinion that drug smuggling is an affair of the Kingdom. For instance, it was recently reported that the bulk of cocaine entering Europe comes from Venezuela and mainly spread via the Netherlands, he says. Aruba’s geographic location is also beneficial for drug dealers smuggling drugs to Europe. The party-leader also brings the Eman-cabinet indirectly in connection with the fugitive criminal Montesinos, who had been allowed to go about freely on Aruba during the former AVP-cabinet in 2000. The man is now confined in Peru for money laundering. From the news, Lampe also saw that ransom money had been paid on Aruba last January to the kidnappers of a Venezuelan executive, a ‘historical continuity of governing’. Therefore, the party wonders where AVP had gotten the millions to finance their election campaign in 2009.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.