April 19, 2024, 09:16:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409454 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: March 07, 2010, 09:01:59 AM »

Blast from the past.....June 7, 2005

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1065#comment-3313

Two Aruban Men Held On Reasonable Suspicion
Attorney says he expects clients to be accused of homicide

As per CNN, Prosecutors have decided to detain two suspects.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — Prosecutors in Aruba decided to further detain two hotel security guards in the disappearance of an Alabama student based on what authorities called “a reasonable suspicion” they were involved in “criminal acts” related to the case.

(snipped)

As a local from Aruba i am also very concerned about this situation. My prayers are with Natalee and her family and loved ones. I hope so much they’ll find her back alive, but of course everybody by now fears the worst. If they don’t find her alive or dead, they’ll have no case. The three boys are not off the hook, nor are the two security employees. In tonights local newsedition. Chris Lejuez said that most probably the 2 guards will not be formally charged with anything. For starters, the police arrested them unlawfully. Other technical mistakes have been concerning the arrest. Too many loose ends.
Yesterday I read some one was upset about Aruba being put in such negative light, cuz Aruba is, in his view, a safe and clean place. Hey , I’m glad! Carlos n Charlie is the worst place to go. Of course they wait for the girls that are spending their “last night in Aruba”- night. This date raping or gang raping is going on for a long time now. The local victims don’t even go to police, cuz they’re too embarassed about the situation. And NOBODY is going to believe there was no consent. Because you WERE drinking, you were dancing on the tables. And what happens here is soo tragic. The boys wait right outside on you, in this dark back alley location, to push you in their car for one more last stop.
Tourist will always come and go. But please girls, don’t mix and don’t do anything what here what you wouldn’t do at home.
You cannot even trust yourself, so WHY trust another?? Be it in Aruba or elsewhere…

Comment by Leila | June 7, 2005, 10:51 pm

Thank you, Michelle 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT --- IT DOES!!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: March 07, 2010, 11:27:39 AM »

It's just so tragic to realize that a place advertised as such a safe & idyllic resort destination actually isn't safe or idyllic whatsoever. 

Here on our very own Gulf Coast beginning with Biloxi and going on over to Seaside, -- with Dauphin Island, Point Clear, Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan, Ono Island at Orange Beach, Orange Beach, Perdido Key, Pensacola Beach, Destin [ where the waters are as clear & as blue as they are shown from the pictures of Aruba ], Sandestin, Panama City Beach, Rosemary Beach [ selected often yearly as the very best beach on the planet by some beach expert group of environmentalists that I can't remember the name of ],  -- located inbetween, our beaches are ten time prettier and a thousand time safer and there is tons of fun to be had as well.

Aruba really mis-represented themselves to the world and I surely hope that people will think twice before even considering going there.  There are some major red flags to say the least.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: March 07, 2010, 12:21:42 PM »

Leila
Submitted on 2005/06/09 at 12:28am

The focus was shifted from these “persons of intrest”, because the father of one of these … is a judge. How about that for a son. Can’t imagine what the judge’s wife must feel like when she serves her beloved son breakfast in the morning. You know, after a real boys nite out. Clearly they have put Natalee in a state of confusion and disbelieve, I pressume. All three admitted they had ‘consented’ sexual activities going on.
Also I think one should consider the fact that a prolongation of the detention of the other guys can ultimataly lead to nothing. The only thing (known to me) that was cause for concern was the fact that their statements were not completely congruent. Which in essence can mean a lot of things as to why that has happened. Many people get even up to 3 prolongations and still after that have to be set free. Means nothing yet. Got to admit, it at least “looks good” that somebody is locked up, or not?
The main concern for the aruban population is that our government is looking for a “black” sheep. We, Arubans, don’t want the world to know that the killer(s) might be still on the loose, do we??!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1563 on: March 07, 2010, 12:27:44 PM »

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/michelle-harstad-simonsens-boycott-aims-to-pressure-aruba-in-natalee-holloway-case/19383214

Boycott Seeks to Pressure Aruba in Holloway Case
Updated: 6 minutes ago

(March 6) -- For nearly five years, Indianapolis resident Michelle Harstad-Simonsen has been urging U.S. tourists to boycott travel to Aruba. Her aim is to pressure the Aruban government into taking action in the May 2005 disappearance of an American teen who was visiting the island.

"This consumer grass-roots movement urges everyone to abandon plans to travel to Aruba or the Netherland Antilles until this case is resolved," Harstad-Simonsen told AOL News. "We want justice, plain and simple."

Natalee Holloway, 18, from Mountain Brook, Ala., disappeared May 30, 2005, while on a trip to Aruba to celebrate her high school graduation. Her body has never been found.

(snipped)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1564 on: March 07, 2010, 12:34:54 PM »

Leila

The focus was shifted from these “persons of intrest”, because the father of one of these … is a judge. How about that for a son. Can’t imagine what the judge’s wife must feel like when she serves her beloved son breakfast in the morning. You know, after a real boys nite out. Clearly they have put Natalee in a state of confusion and disbelieve, I pressume. All three admitted they had ‘consented’ sexual activities going on.
Also I think one should consider the fact that a prolongation of the detention of the other guys can ultimataly lead to nothing. The only thing (known to me) that was cause for concern was the fact that their statements were not completely congruent. Which in essence can mean a lot of things as to why that has happened. Many people get even up to 3 prolongations and still after that have to be set free. Means nothing yet. Got to admit, it at least “looks good” that somebody is locked up, or not?
The main concern for the aruban population is that our government is looking for a “black” sheep. We, Arubans, don’t want the world to know that the killer(s) might be still on the loose, do we??!

After 100`s of television broadcasts...

I am pretty sure the world still knows the killers are still on the loose living in Aruba.

Congratulations, that plan sure worked well?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: March 07, 2010, 01:27:06 PM »

Leila
Submitted on 2005/06/11 at 2:08am

Its all polical !! Aruban governement has been overrided by the police, police left 3 on the street for 11 days. They knew they did it from the beginneing

Leila
Submitted on 2005/06/11 at 2:09am

Aruban police is governed by other elements
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: March 07, 2010, 01:53:32 PM »

Leila

<<snip>>

Put that in your lawsuit and smoke it!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: March 07, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »

NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE AND DICE IT...

YOU WILL ALWAYS END UP BACK WITH THESE THREE PEOPLE.

5 YEARS LATER. NO CHANGE. IT WILL NEVER CHANGE.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: March 07, 2010, 02:05:52 PM »

------------------
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1569 on: March 07, 2010, 03:06:42 PM »

FYI -- Tonight

9:00 pm Natalee Holloway (movie) will be broadcast on Lifetime TV (Television for women who hate men  Cool )

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway

note: not LMN

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: March 07, 2010, 03:23:57 PM »

Horrible traffic accident, three killed instantly; three in the other car injured.

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1397:walter-franken-conocido-deportista-den-e-mundo-di-drag-hunto-cu-su-dos-yiunan-ta-wordo-ranka-cruelmente-for-di-e-mundo-aki&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

walter franken conocido deportista in the world of drag together cu his two yiunan is wordo ranka cruelmente for of the world here

sunday, 07 march 2010 06:54 oranjestad- algo first cu 2 or of marduga is enter one melding cu will have one accidente important on the caminda principal at height of young fellow. at arrival of police they owing to constata of trip cu have three person cu do not give senjal of life in one of the vehiculonan. y in the another vehiculo was have three persoa injury. according witness they owing to look at the starlet blanco cu was bayendo direccion pabou cu velocidad normal esta not duro, at dado instant is go violentamente at his hand left, y is contra cu'n vehiculo cu was come for of in direccion contrario y is strike in this. mirando the rastro of brake cu the vehiculo color dark was have can tell cu his velocidad was much high. tanto the father walter franken, the son randolf rendi franken, y the child muher loraine franken owing to fayece al instant. they owing to end of come for of drag. the was have one brother cu was sigi'e till at the crusada of drive inn the was one accidente much horendo cu we have to owing to tapa the victimanan, pace the do not algo for present at we parecer. autoridadnan competente owing to present at the sitio for so haci they investigacionan necesario. comisario de witte y also fiscal owing to presetna at the sitio. the accidente horendo here have to place we all stop keto one rato again. pace if the vehiculo contrario his velocidad was mondera the consecuencia will can was various. one rato first police was controla velocidad high tanto einan because; at sasaki. god give the family much compel in the momentonan abysmal here. peace at the remainder of the defuntonan. y aruba owing to lose one tremendo deportista in the world of drag.

This picture caught my eye...the guy sitting...Cheremy Croes?  I don't know if he was involved in the accident or not.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: March 07, 2010, 03:25:08 PM »

FYI -- Tonight

9:00 pm Natalee Holloway (movie) will be broadcast on Lifetime TV (Television for women who hate men  Cool )

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway

note: not LMN

Thanks Nut44x4!   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: March 07, 2010, 03:37:25 PM »

Horrible traffic accident, three killed instantly; three in the other car injured.

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1397:walter-franken-conocido-deportista-den-e-mundo-di-drag-hunto-cu-su-dos-yiunan-ta-wordo-ranka-cruelmente-for-di-e-mundo-aki&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

walter franken conocido deportista in the world of drag together cu his two yiunan is wordo ranka cruelmente for of the world here

sunday, 07 march 2010 06:54 oranjestad- algo first cu 2 or of marduga is enter one melding cu will have one accidente important on the caminda principal at height of young fellow. at arrival of police they owing to constata of trip cu have three person cu do not give senjal of life in one of the vehiculonan. y in the another vehiculo was have three persoa injury. according witness they owing to look at the starlet blanco cu was bayendo direccion pabou cu velocidad normal esta not duro, at dado instant is go violentamente at his hand left, y is contra cu'n vehiculo cu was come for of in direccion contrario y is strike in this. mirando the rastro of brake cu the vehiculo color dark was have can tell cu his velocidad was much high. tanto the father walter franken, the son randolf rendi franken, y the child muher loraine franken owing to fayece al instant. they owing to end of come for of drag. the was have one brother cu was sigi'e till at the crusada of drive inn the was one accidente much horendo cu we have to owing to tapa the victimanan, pace the do not algo for present at we parecer. autoridadnan competente owing to present at the sitio for so haci they investigacionan necesario. comisario de witte y also fiscal owing to presetna at the sitio. the accidente horendo here have to place we all stop keto one rato again. pace if the vehiculo contrario his velocidad was mondera the consecuencia will can was various. one rato first police was controla velocidad high tanto einan because; at sasaki. god give the family much compel in the momentonan abysmal here. peace at the remainder of the defuntonan. y aruba owing to lose one tremendo deportista in the world of drag.

This picture caught my eye...the guy sitting...Cheremy Croes?  I don't know if he was involved in the accident or not.

I see blood on his arm.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: March 07, 2010, 03:37:25 PM »

TXMom you are right - that is Cheremy.  I tried to read the article and it didn't mention him.  Just the name of the 3 family members that were well known "dragsters?".  If they are calling it a horrendous accident it must really be bad.  I would be Cheremy was in the other car because it sure looks like they are checking out his neck.  If he was you can bet alcohol was involved. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: March 07, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1398:accidente-fatal-ta-hiba-un-tata-y-su-dos-yiunan-y-ta-laga-famia-atras-cu-un-dolor-cu-ningun-hende-por-splica&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

Video here:

I haven't watched it all yet, but it looks to me like they put the guy that looks like Cheremy Croes on a gurney and took him to the ambulance.  They also took another from the black car that looked kind of like Steve!  I'm going to try to get a better look!

From what I understand of the report the black car was traveling at a high rate of speed when it struck the white car, three in the white car (a father and his two children) were killed instantly.  Three in the black car were injured.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: March 07, 2010, 03:50:53 PM »

TXMom you are right - that is Cheremy.  I tried to read the article and it didn't mention him.  Just the name of the 3 family members that were well known "dragsters?".  If they are calling it a horrendous accident it must really be bad.  I would be Cheremy was in the other car because it sure looks like they are checking out his neck.  If he was you can bet alcohol was involved. 

I agree Frijole! 

Interesting thing...in the video you can see blood being taken from the deceased driver of the white car! 

Maybe they did this at the site since he'll go straight to the funeral home?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: March 07, 2010, 04:03:49 PM »

From the video:

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1398:accidente-fatal-ta-hiba-un-tata-y-su-dos-yiunan-y-ta-laga-famia-atras-cu-un-dolor-cu-ningun-hende-por-splica&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

The first two are someone from the black car, the third is the guy that I think could be Cheremy Croes.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: March 07, 2010, 04:03:52 PM »

I just watched the whole video.. lord.  Yes, saw them taking blood as well.  Gotta be checking for drugs/alcohol.  AND I agree that the guy taken away on the gurney DID look like Steve.  He and Cheremy are together alot.  I can't tell if the references to drag racing was that the guy who died is a famous dragster OR if the accident was caused by drag racing.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: March 07, 2010, 04:46:34 PM »

I just watched the whole video.. lord.  Yes, saw them taking blood as well.  Gotta be checking for drugs/alcohol.  AND I agree that the guy taken away on the gurney DID look like Steve.  He and Cheremy are together alot.  I can't tell if the references to drag racing was that the guy who died is a famous dragster OR if the accident was caused by drag racing.

If my memory serves me correct Steve Croes was know on the island for his racing.  How much you want to bet that the others in the car that died get the blame.

I'm sick of looking at Steve Croes and his cousin.  It's a shame that he wasn't the one who died.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: March 07, 2010, 04:48:05 PM »

This was Steve's car in 2005.  I haven't watched the video yet:

From the video:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 04:49:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.