March 29, 2024, 12:24:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407212 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1720 on: March 09, 2010, 02:38:42 PM »

No one on Aruba cares that Joran and the muttonhead brothers raped and murdered Natalee - nor are the shocked or finally convinced. They honestly just don't care.

what they do care about is having it brought up over and over and over again... whether by us, or Godfather Peter R, Greta, Beth, Red, Dr Phil... etc. etc. etc.... it ultimately hurts their crappy image and their ability to lure new and unsuspecting tourists down there. They can't find new and gullible idiots if this keeps coming back up - and this is the key to bleeding them out like the gutless criminals they all are.

That's all they care about. Never let anyone confuse you that they care one iota about Natalee or what happened to her.

They know rape and murder is wrong - and they sure as all heck don't like it thrown in their faces.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1721 on: March 09, 2010, 02:44:23 PM »

OK, I will stop talking to myself. . . off to work and lurk.

Hope ALL Monkeys have a wonderful day--no exceptions!

I don't really have anything to add to the conversation, except to say that I too am glad the locals were not mourning Paulus and are now not pleased to have Joran in residence.  I surely wish they'd DO something about it.

Anyway, I'll wholeheartedly second Anna's wishes for a wonderful day to ALL monkeys.  We stand with the girl and today we are one day closer to Justice.

OMG! Indulge me, Monkey friends........ please? I've been tied up and unable to read here for days.......  Joran's taken up residence in ARUBA??? Are you kidding me?

Yep! ...and he really shouldn`t leave mommy`s house because roughly 4 out of 5 Arubans who chew gum would really like to see him join his father. LOL

They`re as sick of him now as we are, apparently. Hi CBB!

Monkey Devil!  I love that!   

Have a good afternoon!  BBL   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1722 on: March 09, 2010, 02:51:42 PM »

All text phone Twitter users should never forget, every once in awhile, blast a message in there for Natalee. It comes up all over the search page.

Tell a few people what a toxic murdering waste dump Aruba is.

Arubans love their Twitter action. They use Twitter to try and lure more
potential SUCKERS.

Blast em every chance you get. Every social networking tool. Every orifice!

Drives them L O C O !!!!!!! They get so nasty about it.

... and I just laughhhhhhhhhhh.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: March 09, 2010, 02:56:51 PM »

All text phone Twitter users should never forget, every once in awhile, blast a message in there for Natalee. It comes up all over the search page.

Tell a few people what a toxic murdering waste dump Aruba is.

Arubans love their Twitter action. They use Twitter to try and lure more
potential SUCKERS.

Blast em every chance you get. Every social networking tool. Every orifice!

Drives them L O C O !!!!!!! They get so nasty about it.

... and I just laughhhhhhhhhhh.

sooo funny Carpe!

twit 'em right in the tw4

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: March 09, 2010, 03:04:22 PM »

And not knowing for a fact certain what Joran did with Natalee's remains leaves her parents vulnerable to his every new confession, made to line his fast emptying pockets.

They are jerked around every time Joran does this.

So now I wonder if Dave Holloway and Tim Miller will in fact attempt yet another pond search based on this latest story of Joran's with all the fake tears. 

Since Joran is the one making the statements, I still don't understand why he can't be made to take the police to the exact spot he claims is where he put Natalee and look and look and look until he finds her even if it takes him the rest of his life.  No one made him make these attention and money seeking appearances in the media and lying or not he should be punished for doing them.

Oh, I forgot!  That wouldn't be "appropriate" because his father just died.  However, joking on the internet along with his merry widow mother IS appropraite?

Even I was  little surprised Anita was in such a jovial mood with her husband not even cold yet.   

And yes, Magnolia, I do wonder what he is hanging around in Aruba for if not the life insurance.  Maybe he can abscond with that as well?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: March 09, 2010, 03:09:58 PM »

O/T  Fox reporting that TES has found body in New Orleans area of white male, might be the missing exec.  Tim Miller said he would have been there earlier but local LE did not want him there.

Think she said this was Find 110 for Tim Miller.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: March 09, 2010, 03:30:26 PM »

And not knowing for a fact certain what Joran did with Natalee's remains leaves her parents vulnerable to his every new confession, made to line his fast emptying pockets.

So now I wonder if Dave Holloway and Tim Miller will in fact attempt yet another pond search based on this latest story of Joran's with all the fake tears. 

Since Joran is the one making the statements, I still don't understand why he can't be made to take the police to the exact spot he claims is where he put Natalee and look and look and look until he finds her even if it takes him the rest of his life.  No one made him make these attention and money seeking appearances in the media and lying or not he should be punished for doing them.

Oh, I forgot!  That wouldn't be "appropriate" because his father just died.  However, joking on the internet along with his merry widow mother IS appropraite?

Even I was  little surprised Anita was in such a jovial mood with her husband not even cold yet.  

And yes, Magnolia, I do wonder what he is hanging around in Aruba for if not the life insurance.  Maybe he can abscond with that as well?
Its possible Joran is trying to keep people that know the details in line. The job his father did for him. Most LE would have monitored all his contacts for the last month. Sadly this won't be the case in Aruba, that would have been too much information to shred.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: March 09, 2010, 04:49:34 PM »

Its possible Joran is trying to keep people that know the details in line. The job his father did for him. Most LE would have monitored all his contacts for the last month. Sadly this won't be the case in Aruba, that would have been too much information to shred.

Maybe indirectly.  However ... I believe that Joran should be the one fearing somebody in the know grows a conscience and ... expose all in regards to his and his father's actual involvement in the events that encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... the morning Natalee Holloway went missing.  Could it be that the truth would reveal that Joran was a participant in so much more than a misdemeanor under Dutch law regarding the disposal of a body?  Could it be that the truth would reveal that his father was a participant in so much more than a misdemeanor under Dutch law of smuggle a cell phone to Joran while in prison?

Kiwi ... in both the Range Rover recording and ... the most recent "confession" ... Joran van der Sloot fails to implicate even one of the suspects detained in the Natalee Holloway case.

Could it be that Joran van der Sloot's "confessions" are all part of the misinformation campaign that has existed for almost five years ... a misinformation campaign meant to distract from the truth and deny Natalee Holloway justice?

Janet

+++++++++

SUSPECTS IN THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Joran van der Sloot
06/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder
11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Deepak Kalpoe
06/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.
08/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.
11/2008 - Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe
06/2005 - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.
08/2005 - Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Paulus van der Sloot
06/2005 -  complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

Steve Croes

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt
04/2006 - criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance"of Natalee Holloway.

Guido Weaver
04/2006 - Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping" of the teen

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis

FOX News - September 01, 2005
The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.  Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.  The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: March 09, 2010, 05:59:12 PM »

Hello to all my monkey friends.  Been a long time.  I am so glad you are keeping this fresh.  The movie about Natalee came on the other night and I watched it ; became so upset again that I couldn't sleep.  I got sick all over again.  Joran is too stupid and he will crumble without his father now.  He will pay the piper!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: March 09, 2010, 06:07:30 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/16950/6/

Papiamentu translation:

is teme cu venezuela will invadi aruba y antiyas

tuesday, 09 march 2010 - 08:59

the conocido comerciante multi-miyonario jacob gelt dekker owing to give one interview at magazine "quote", one magazine financiero of the netherlands, in cual the is tell of have informacion cu in 6 month venezuela will invadi aruba y antiyas. click read more for more info. for of where the comerciante dutch is saca the informacion here do not conoci, but the is insisti of is assure of his fountain. the probabilidad of one invasion venezolano is achieve cierto credibilidad hour hear declaracionnan constante of chairman hugo chavez in direccion of we islands. at more cu one ocasion ela arrive of reitera cu tanto aruba because; antiyas is islands cu in pasado was pertenece at venezuela. his action cu we is debi at the presencia of fol (forward operations locations) cu homeland security y douane mericano owing to let establece at aruba y corsou. gobierno mericano owing to tell at more cu one ocasion cu is using the operacionnan akibanda for patrol in caribe, but venezuela is feel cu the operacionnan akibanda is simpliemente for spiona his movecionnan. the declaracionnan contra gobierno mericano y de bez provided that cuando also contra esun dutch y esunnan of aruba/antiyas ultimo time owing to cuminsa sosode cu more frequencia thing owing to place cu servicionan of inteligencia of the paisnan corespondiente is more pendiente of venezuela cu never first. at the netherlands the interview here is halando enough atencion, although cu one another comerciante big of the netherlands, esta the conocido gerard van de tweel (doño of albert heijn y one hotel at corsou) owing to reacciona at once on the informacion saying cu the is believe cu of berdad we have to check hugo chavez good but of do not believe cu elo is preparando none sort of invasion contra we. the do not believe cu will is facil for chavez comete one invasion on we islands. the is of opinioncku antiyas is sufficient competente for atende cu the problem here.

http://www.versgeperst.com/

Google translation:

Fear of invasion Chávez

09-03-2010 16:45 | NEWS | Elisa Cake

CURACAO - Filantroop Jacob Gelt Dekker is convinced that Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez will fall within our island. "I think it done within six months," said Gelt Dekker.

Jacob Gelt Dekker has his name one time located in Curacao. Is it not as the owner of Kura Hulanda, then it is his striking statements or activities on the island. Now tell the philanthropist to the Stan Huygens news in the Telegraph that the Venezuelan president is ready for a raid on the islands.
Bias

The tension surrounding alleged U.S. military operations from Curacao would be a reason for the invasion by our neighbor, believes Gelt Dekker. According to Albert Heijn and operator of a hotel on the island, Gerard van den Tweel, it will not run so fast. He met the president twice and calls him "very friendly". "I know that the Government of Curaçao maintains good contact with Chávez. There are tensions, but in itself is good, "said Van den Tweel in Fortune 500.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: March 09, 2010, 06:12:37 PM »

Someone could be found beheaded in Aruba and right away they would set about finding a way it was self-inflicted! 

Seriously, with regard to the car wreck, that's their approach.  I bet Cheremy was totally drunk and they could smell it but don't want a  vehicular manslaughter trial so he will get away with this and it's even locals who were killed.

Could have just as easily been a tourist and they were all for it being the fault of the victim when it is so obvious that car was hit by another traveling at a very high rate of speed, likely faster than should be allowed anywhere on the island.

Sounds as though the cops sell photos  or take bribes to allow them to be taken, too.  How much money do you have if you want photos of gore?

Well, if you live somewhere that has no laws or laws with no consequences, then you get a population that disposes (or burns) bodies, drinks and drives, speeds, do not support their children and of course lie.  The police have no real police work so they make a living by being bribed for photos or information or alibis.  If there is no law to be broken then the island can appear very safe.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: March 09, 2010, 06:43:28 PM »

Just caught up.  I, for one, am not buying into Elaines sob story.  WTH.  IF (and that's a BIG IF) the good people of Aruba really felt this way about the "sporter" WHY are they not in the streets protesting him.  WHY are they not sending apologies to Beth and Dave (especially Beth) for what they are complacent in doing theirselves.  THEY enabled this bunch of scumbags the same as Anita enabled her son and husband.  One down and several more to go.  The sad sob stories coming from that island is a disgrace.  Too late.  Tell it to someone who cares.  Karma's a b$tch.  Now you all pay for what you allowed to happen to Natalee.  DISGUSTING people is all I can say.   

GET OFF YOUR SORRY A$$ES AND DO SOMETHING NOW, ANYTHING.

(can you tell I didn't have a good day at work?)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: March 09, 2010, 07:05:04 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3411406&id=5606464563

3/2/2010

Beth Holloway visited Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State for a book signing Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=156540&id=252500297565

News crews arrived shortly before 2pm and people were already waiting for her as early as 12 noon.

The line looked long and stayed that way but it was great because Ms. Holloway didn't rush anyone.

People arrived all the way until 4pm to get their book signed.

Ms. Holloway signed over 100 copies from 2:30p to 4pm

Ms. Holloway posed for pictures and signed even copies of the local newspaper that talked about the event.

We all enjoyed her visit.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: March 09, 2010, 07:06:51 PM »

Just caught up.  I, for one, am not buying into Elaines sob story.  WTH.  IF (and that's a BIG IF) the good people of Aruba really felt this way about the "sporter" WHY are they not in the streets protesting him.  WHY are they not sending apologies to Beth and Dave (especially Beth) for what they are complacent in doing theirselves.  THEY enabled this bunch of scumbags the same as Anita enabled her son and husband.  One down and several more to go.  The sad sob stories coming from that island is a disgrace.  Too late.  Tell it to someone who cares.  Karma's a b$tch.  Now you all pay for what you allowed to happen to Natalee.  DISGUSTING people is all I can say.   

GET OFF YOUR SORRY A$$ES AND DO SOMETHING NOW, ANYTHING.

(can you tell I didn't have a good day at work?)

IMO...Elaine, like the others, does not want the value of her timeshare to be devalued.
They all know that what they have done to Natalee and her family is wrong, but the love of the dollar is
more important than what is right.

Sorry you had a bad day, Blue Moon.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: March 09, 2010, 07:10:07 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3411406&id=5606464563

3/2/2010

Beth Holloway visited Barnes & Noble at Mississippi State for a book signing Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=156540&id=252500297565

News crews arrived shortly before 2pm and people were already waiting for her as early as 12 noon.

The line looked long and stayed that way but it was great because Ms. Holloway didn't rush anyone.

People arrived all the way until 4pm to get their book signed.

Ms. Holloway signed over 100 copies from 2:30p to 4pm

Ms. Holloway posed for pictures and signed even copies of the local newspaper that talked about the event.

We all enjoyed her visit.

Doesn't Beth look great!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: March 09, 2010, 07:18:51 PM »

Yes she does Magnolia!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: March 09, 2010, 07:46:20 PM »

Kiwi,

Well, that's certainly possible.  Joran might THINK he can keep people in line but he doesn't know what Paulus knew on them.

But you are so right about ALE monitoring his phone calls, contacts, etc.  But I would just bet they are not doing that.  They would do that if they really wanted to solve this but I think they still think it will go away.

And I imagine some of Joran's friends are more terrified he will incorporate them into one of his wild stories than actually fear him.  I know I would be afraid next he would be saying I helped him if I even knew him.  I'd stay far away from him and hope he forgot all about ever knowing me at all or even my name.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: March 09, 2010, 07:51:31 PM »

Oh, my, I don't think Chavez is going to invade anybody!  He is probably jealous of Argentina's recent claims on the Falkland Islands.  Again.  Just wanting some of that attention for himself.

Anything to take the minds of his people off the economy as usual.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: March 09, 2010, 07:57:47 PM »

Yes she does Magnolia!  

Yes, she really does look fantastic!

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: March 09, 2010, 08:37:57 PM »

Yes she does Magnolia!  

Yes, she really does look fantastic!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.