March 28, 2024, 02:57:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407146 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1760 on: March 10, 2010, 12:30:46 AM »

I didn't do a lot of research on Tierra del Sol, but just in the little reading around after Paulus supposedly died there I thought there might be some problems...I saw this blog referenced recently in another Aruba newspaper.

http://tierradelsolfraud.com/blog1/

http://tierradelsolfraud.com/blog1/?p=3#comments

snip

Aruba Today refuses to allow our call to action!
January 17th, 2010
Last week, we placed an ad in Aruba Today requesting that anyone that has had problems to contact us or go the site. Aruba Today took our money ad contractually agreed to place the ad. Unfortunately the ad did not appear and when we questioned it, we were told that Tierra del Sol does not want this published! What ever happened to free press? We suggest that you boycott Aruba Today and write or phone them to complain about this sitation. Have others do the same. Perhaps contact Government officials. Please feel free to also express your opinions on this blog.  We thought the Dutch were open and free people. How can this happen on a Dutch island?

That whole island is full of scam artists and contant bickering, threatening to sue,
and bullying.

What an awful place with such miserable little funny looking people.

F. them 1000 percent, and their entire family trees going
back several hundred years or so, preferably in a location
in which they find it most unappealing!!!

ARUBA IS ONE HUGE FUSTER CLUCK. 

They hurt Natalee... I will continue to be mad about that for at least the next 50 years.

You're not alone, I will continue to be mad about that too Carpe...
I wish I'd find an interview where Mike Eman says he's going to do something about it NOW!
But I don't have my hopes up on that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: March 10, 2010, 12:33:51 AM »

I wonder what would happen if Chavez did invade Aruba ...      Would the Dutch send their military ... or not?    T'would be interesting ...   
They would probably supply arms to Chavez! Aruba is a pain the ass.  Monkey Devil!

I hope you're feeling better wreck!   

Me, too. 

Thanks! I'm adjusting to the BP meds -- gettting stronger everyday

That's great news!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: March 10, 2010, 12:36:29 AM »

I didn't do a lot of research on Tierra del Sol, but just in the little reading around after Paulus supposedly died there I thought there might be some problems...I saw this blog referenced recently in another Aruba newspaper.

http://tierradelsolfraud.com/blog1/

http://tierradelsolfraud.com/blog1/?p=3#comments

snip

Aruba Today refuses to allow our call to action!
January 17th, 2010
Last week, we placed an ad in Aruba Today requesting that anyone that has had problems to contact us or go the site. Aruba Today took our money ad contractually agreed to place the ad. Unfortunately the ad did not appear and when we questioned it, we were told that Tierra del Sol does not want this published! What ever happened to free press? We suggest that you boycott Aruba Today and write or phone them to complain about this sitation. Have others do the same. Perhaps contact Government officials. Please feel free to also express your opinions on this blog.  We thought the Dutch were open and free people. How can this happen on a Dutch island?

Wheel of Fortune's winner also won a trip there tonight.  Of course, it was prerecorded...but I had intentions to look it up once again, and that didn't happen...What a coincidence you should bring this up?? !! 

They'll probably try real hard to sell them some real estate while they're there!    Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1763 on: March 10, 2010, 12:44:17 AM »

Stay strong, Wreck!

We can`t lose you.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: March 10, 2010, 01:42:01 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY6c_kpmJmw

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UY6c_kpmJmw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UY6c_kpmJmw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

dshep47
November 17, 2009

snipped

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1765 on: March 10, 2010, 02:46:59 AM »

Earlier today a poster posted a utube of Tim Miller and his dedication and accomplishments finding/supporting missing  persons.  His organization (TE) found 108 deceased missing persons and over 300 alive returned to their families and I'm am so grateful for that.....
What I don't get is his promotion and requests for contributions to continue the ocean search for Natalee....after the revelations of kyle and Tim's own admission concerning the cage contents Dec 2008.....and his continued support of John S. and Louis....The persistance spent 2 more months mapping the ocean floor around aruba...but never did an ROV dive on the 150 + targets Tim now says need to be searched ...but needs additional funding.... .....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1766 on: March 10, 2010, 02:48:26 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys.....
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner........
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: March 10, 2010, 10:34:44 AM »

Valero chief ponders alternatives for Aruba plant
Valero Energy is mulling over auctioning its Aruba refinery or engaging a partner in the project that was closed down last year, CEO Bill Klesse said. The U.S. refiner could also choose to maintain and resume operations at the 235,000-barrel-a-day facility, he said during a Houston summit.

Wall Street Journal, The | 03/09 

This story published in API SmartBrief on 03/10/2010 

http://www.smartbrief.com/news/api/storyDetails.jsp?issueid=F6AA4A3B-7883-4F1F-9D73-9473B9853797&copyid=0487C070-F649-40ED-9663-281962D1648B&brief=api&sb_code=rss&&campaign=rss

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: March 10, 2010, 10:46:38 AM »

I wonder what would happen if Chavez did invade Aruba ...      Would the Dutch send their military ... or not?    T'would be interesting ...   
They would probably supply arms to Chavez! Aruba is a pain the ass.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!  Good one!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: March 10, 2010, 10:47:59 AM »

I don't know but I like it, I like it!

Me too!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: March 10, 2010, 11:53:49 AM »

Earlier today a poster posted a utube of Tim Miller and his dedication and accomplishments finding/supporting missing  persons.  His organization (TE) found 108 deceased missing persons and over 300 alive returned to their families and I'm am so grateful for that.....
What I don't get is his promotion and requests for contributions to continue the ocean search for Natalee....after the revelations of kyle and Tim's own admission concerning the cage contents Dec 2008.....and his continued support of John S. and Louis....The persistance spent 2 more months mapping the ocean floor around aruba...but never did an ROV dive on the 150 + targets Tim now says need to be searched ...but needs additional funding.... .....

Hi billb

Hey ... it is not negating the successes of TES when the hard questions are asked in regards to the troubling happenings encompassing the recovery of the cage/trap ... in regards to Tim Miller's ongoing relationship with John S. and Louis S ... in regards to accountability.  It is is called loyalty to Natalee Holloway and those who love her.  It is call good stewardship.

How many of us who monetarily upheld the Persistence undertaking through prayer ... through designated donations to TES were under the impression that any find that appeared to be case related would be afforded unchallenged to the enemy ... the enemy who has been behind the cover up agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May, 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: March 10, 2010, 12:39:44 PM »

NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1772 on: March 10, 2010, 01:05:35 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UY6c_kpmJmw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UY6c_kpmJmw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

dshe memorialp47
November 17, 2009

snipped

What a beautiful memorial to Natalee to see this morning. She is such a beautiful young woman! I loved seeing her in her white graduation gown again and as a little girl in Destin. As well as Beth and Matt... It definitely gave me a thoughtful pause this morning.

Thank you for a brief glimpse of glorious Natalee moments of happiness and her poetry. She revealed such an amazing caring heart through her words.

Thank you, texasmom, reminding us of her beautiful essence!

Blessings,

Tricia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: March 10, 2010, 01:17:39 PM »

I hope you're feeling better wreck!   

Me, too. 

Thanks! I'm adjusting to the BP meds -- gettting stronger everyday! 

Feel better soon wreck.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: March 10, 2010, 01:19:05 PM »

TIM MILLER - A LIABILITY?

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman: John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks.

Kyle Kingman: We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Kyle Kingman: For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: March 10, 2010, 01:27:42 PM »

Hi Agraria

Your 2009 Mother's Day post is a keeper.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

A REMINDER

Agraria
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #1092 on: May 11, 2009, 03:52:40 AM »

Anita van der Sloot is the last Mother that needs honoring. She needs to be realistic and talk to a counselor about her narcissistic group of "boys" before she sees the little ones ruined. I dothink she knows now. But is trying to live in denial for the moment..

Then let's honor the Mother who is truly an example of the ideal Mother. A woman who taught her children the values of faith, honesty, honor, self-respect, hard work, and respect for others. Among other things... This Mother is one of the reasons we will always be here for Natalee and for Beth. She has done what we all pray that we will be able to do should our child need us to do. Beth has the spirit of Joan of Arc. She has a job to do in Natalee's absence and she will continue as long as it takes. And we will stand with her and support her and our Natalee.

Beth Holloway...The monkeys honor you and Natalee today. You are the wonderful Mother we all aspire to be.

With Love,

Tricia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg802560#msg802560

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1776 on: March 10, 2010, 02:05:21 PM »

Texasmom ...thank you for the youtube 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: March 10, 2010, 02:05:54 PM »

Aruba Amigoe News -

Aruba
Massive interest in family funeral Franken
March 10, 2010

ORANGE CITY - The funeral of the deceased Walter Franken and his two children who lost their lives this weekend, spent a morning mass in the leg. The service took place in the church of Paradera. The coffin of 47-year-old Franks, around noon by members of his race team inside. Beside the church was drag racing his motorcycle parked at the trailer of his red pickup. On the windshield were the words "Walter Franks Tur Dia!" Stuck. His 19-year old son Randy and 12-year-old daughter Loraine today are so buried in the cemetery in Paradera Kranwinkel Pastor.

Aruba
Hotel for adults
March 10, 2010

ORANGE CITY - Bucuti Beach Resort has decided that from 2011 only adult guests to leave. The new policy is officially in December 23.

The hotel aims to make some time over eighteen years and thus differentiates itself from other hotels on the island, which have a special focus on accommodating families. With the specific door policy, the hotel has managed to gain a spot in the top ten most romantic hotels Tourism Trip Advisor site. "For years shall constitute the great majority of our guests. This policy gives us the opportunity to us to focus on this market, "said hotelier Ewald Biemans. "The next nine months we travel agents and consumers to inform us of new adults-only policy."
The Tara-wing of the hotel had been a childless policy, but from December 23 is the Bucuti wing sympathetic. Currently, the Bucuti wing rooms also a handful of families with one child can be achieved. If the new policy into effect, children are only allowed to stay in other hotels in the Pirates' Nest Restaurant and beach weddings.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: March 10, 2010, 02:19:31 PM »

dshe memorialp47
November 17, 2009

snipped

What a beautiful memorial to Natalee to see this morning. She is such a beautiful young woman! I loved seeing her in her white graduation gown again and as a little girl in Destin. As well as Beth and Matt... It definitely gave me a thoughtful pause this morning.

Thank you for a brief glimpse of glorious Natalee moments of happiness and her poetry. She revealed such an amazing caring heart through her words.

Thank you, texasmom, reminding us of her beautiful essence!

Blessings,

Tricia

wow!!! you're right!

What a wonderful video of Natalee. You just never know when you're making memories, which is really all the time, but you sometimes don't know it til wayyy later on down the road.

And Natalee was ALWAYS sooo beautiful and stunning... and what incredible eyes. I don't think anyone ever forgot her eyes. She just had that certain something looks wise, and when you combine it all with her charitable works, and grace - well, she was just a doll.

I was thinking, as I watched that video - there are probably only three times I / We ever heard her voice. I think that's rather unusual considering we know sooo much about her and think of her as family.

One video of her speaking was when she was very little and in a lil swimming pool and Beth was asking her some questions. IIRC, and it's been a while since I have seen that video - she says she wants to be a dancer in that video. I remember Carpe made that lil piece into a very touching and lovely loop that would just bring tears to your eyes to know she was no longer alive and her dreams had ended. Her voice was sooo innocent and sweet. It was probably one of the most heart touching moments in the entire case... well for me anyway.

Another video where Natalee speaks is with the little kitten...

And I believe (and I may be wrong) - the only other video was in the back of the car where she puts on her seat belt and tells everyone what a wonderful time she had...

Natalee may be gone - but she is never forgotten.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: March 10, 2010, 02:35:06 PM »

What are those hanging around her neck? Chicken bones or some boogery witch doctor crap?

SHE'S A FRIKKEN'      N     U      T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.