April 25, 2024, 10:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409748 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: March 10, 2010, 02:41:49 PM »

Earlier today a poster posted a utube of Tim Miller and his dedication and accomplishments finding/supporting missing  persons.  His organization (TE) found 108 deceased missing persons and over 300 alive returned to their families and I'm am so grateful for that.....
What I don't get is his promotion and requests for contributions to continue the ocean search for Natalee....after the revelations of kyle and Tim's own admission concerning the cage contents Dec 2008.....and his continued support of John S. and Louis....The persistance spent 2 more months mapping the ocean floor around aruba...but never did an ROV dive on the 150 + targets Tim now says need to be searched ...but needs additional funding.... .....

billb

I know Tim Miller is aware of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding targets that were mapped following the recovery dive ... targets that were mapped but not investigated.  Potential donors who wish to be a part of the extended search must take personal responsibility to research the happenings encompassing the trap/cage and ... ask the hard questions prior to making the decision to part with their hard earned bucks.

Janet

++++++++++

THE REMAINING TARGETS

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kyle Kingman:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
- 05/08/08:  John Silvetti told me today that he may be returning to Aruba very soon for a few days.

Kyle Kigman - 06/06/08:  Here's some interesting news: John goes to Aruba on Wednesday.

Kyle Kingman - 06/10/08:  He's (Silvetti) seriously making plans to open an Aruba office so he can conduct business easier in S. America and that would allow him to do that.

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:  I havn't heard John mention anything about the pipeline project. If it happens, I hope he's able to do the project. It would be great and his company would be in good position to bid on the job. It wasn't his purpose on going to Aruba.  ... Well, he's a pretty shrewd businessman and usually thinks at least three steps ahead. We'll see how this plays out.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1781 on: March 10, 2010, 02:49:50 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: March 10, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA!?!?!?!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1783 on: March 10, 2010, 05:32:31 PM »

Carpe!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: March 10, 2010, 06:25:24 PM »

Article and Pictures of the other driver involved in fatal crash, his name is not listed but it is certainly Cheremy Croes, who paid condoleces at the funeral today
http://tinyurl.com/ybs2dnl
from E Informante
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: March 10, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/03/endless-search-banquet-and-charity-auction-april-8-2010/

“Endless Search” Banquet and Charity Auction, April 8, 2010

Posted on 07. Mar, 2010 by smckinney in About TES, Calendar of Events, Featured Articles,

TES News

The First Annual “Endless Search” Banquet and Charity Auction benefiting Texas EquuSearch will be held on April 8, 2010, at 6:30 p.m.  The Event is being held at Campbell Hall, Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena, Texas  77507.  Celebrity Guests include Beth Holloway, Don Clark and Judith McNaught.  The Master of Ceremonies will be Lisa Baldwin of KPRC Channel 2.  The Auctioneer will be Judge Louie Ditta.  Live music will be performed by Kelly McGuire.

http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/0050358-fly1.pdf

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: March 10, 2010, 06:43:02 PM »

Article and Pictures of the other driver involved in fatal crash, his name is not listed but it is certainly Cheremy Croes, who paid condoleces at the funeral today
from E Informante

Jerry Jerry D-Berry only has 10 friends. His life reeks so bad... right before the accident
Steve Croes life flashed right before his very eyes.

http://www.flixster.com/user/jerrystrawberry/friends

http://connect.in.com/jerry-remy/photo-gallery.html

------------------
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1787 on: March 10, 2010, 06:52:29 PM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: March 10, 2010, 06:55:59 PM »

------------------
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: March 10, 2010, 06:56:03 PM »

What are those hanging around her neck? Chicken bones or some boogery witch doctor crap?

SHE'S A FRIKKEN'      N     U      T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: March 10, 2010, 06:58:02 PM »

Dom-

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: March 10, 2010, 07:00:16 PM »

from E Informante

Thanks Elaine! 

Yes, that's certainly him.  I think one of the women there looks like Steve's mother too. (Second picture hugging the woman in the striped shirt)

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1418:chofer-di-e-vehiculo-a-cu-a-dal-den-e-vehiculo-di-walter-a-bai-condoler-e-famia&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: March 10, 2010, 07:02:05 PM »

Hi Agraria

Your 2009 Mother's Day post is a keeper.

Thank you.

Janet

+++++++

A REMINDER

Agraria
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 -
« Reply #1092 on: May 11, 2009, 03:52:40 AM »

Anita van der Sloot is the last Mother that needs honoring. She needs to be realistic and talk to a counselor about her narcissistic group of "boys" before she sees the little ones ruined. I dothink she knows now. But is trying to live in denial for the moment..

Then let's honor the Mother who is truly an example of the ideal Mother. A woman who taught her children the values of faith, honesty, honor, self-respect, hard work, and respect for others. Among other things... This Mother is one of the reasons we will always be here for Natalee and for Beth. She has done what we all pray that we will be able to do should our child need us to do. Beth has the spirit of Joan of Arc. She has a job to do in Natalee's absence and she will continue as long as it takes. And we will stand with her and support her and our Natalee.

Beth Holloway...The monkeys honor you and Natalee today. You are the wonderful Mother we all aspire to be.

With Love,

Tricia

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4924.msg802560#msg802560

Thank you, Janet. I still sense we all feel that way about Beth and her Natalee. Always will...

Blessings,

Tricia an angelic monkey
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: March 10, 2010, 07:06:04 PM »

What kind of nud-nick wears cargo pants to a funeral?

Don`t these chuckleheads even dress up for that?

I mean, really. Were they raised in a barn or something?

------------------
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: March 10, 2010, 07:09:24 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY6c_kpmJmw

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UY6c_kpmJmw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UY6c_kpmJmw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

dshe memorialp47
November 17, 2009

snipped

What a beautiful memorial to Natalee to see this morning. She is such a beautiful young woman! I loved seeing her in her white graduation gown again and as a little girl in Destin. As well as Beth and Matt... It definitely gave me a thoughtful pause this morning.

Thank you for a brief glimpse of glorious Natalee moments of happiness and her poetry. She revealed such an amazing caring heart through her words.

Thank you, texasmom, reminding us of her beautiful essence!

Blessings,

Tricia

wow!!! you're right!

What a wonderful video of Natalee. You just never know when you're making memories, which is really all the time, but you sometimes don't know it til wayyy later on down the road.

And Natalee was ALWAYS sooo beautiful and stunning... and what incredible eyes. I don't think anyone ever forgot her eyes. She just had that certain something looks wise, and when you combine it all with her charitable works, and grace - well, she was just a doll.

I was thinking, as I watched that video - there are probably only three times I / We ever heard her voice. I think that's rather unusual considering we know sooo much about her and think of her as family.

One video of her speaking was when she was very little and in a lil swimming pool and Beth was asking her some questions. IIRC, and it's been a while since I have seen that video - she says she wants to be a dancer in that video. I remember Carpe made that lil piece into a very touching and lovely loop that would just bring tears to your eyes to know she was no longer alive and her dreams had ended. Her voice was sooo innocent and sweet. It was probably one of the most heart touching moments in the entire case... well for me anyway.

Another video where Natalee speaks is with the little kitten...

And I believe (and I may be wrong) - the only other video was in the back of the car where she puts on her seat belt and tells everyone what a wonderful time she had...

Natalee may be gone - but she is never forgotten.

Rob,

I guess I must have missed that video you are referring. Sounds wonderful. Sorry I missed it.

But as you say, she is a beautiful and special young woman. Natalee will never ever be forgotten!!!

Blessings,

Tricia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: March 10, 2010, 07:13:52 PM »

I don't know how Grande knew but ....

Grande
Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006
« Reply #650 on: October 24, 2006, 03:25:21 PM »

Cheremy Croes is no relation to Steve.  They are as you know very good friends.  Cheremy has Downs Syndrome ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=460.640

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: March 10, 2010, 07:36:47 PM »

Oh, I suspect they are all related somehow.

Little boinky here, little boinky there...

Es CARNIVAL, esey! Don`t ask me no questions and I`ll tell you no lies.

Isn`t that how Satish Kalpoe knocked off the maid? He saw the feather duster

and went bonkers, because he`s never had a girlfriend in his life and according

to Joran - THAT IS NOT NORMAL.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: March 10, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »

By saying this I don't mean any disrespect to Grande in any way, but my bet is they're related.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: March 10, 2010, 07:42:18 PM »

Oh, I suspect they are all related somehow.

Little boinky here, little boinky there...

Es CARNIVAL, esey! Don`t ask me no questions and I`ll tell you no lies.

Isn`t that how Satish Kalpoe knocked off the maid? He saw the feather duster

and went bonkers, because he`s never had a girlfriend in his life and according

to Joran - THAT IS NOT NORMAL.

Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: March 10, 2010, 07:52:54 PM »

By saying this I don't mean any disrespect to Grande in any way, but my bet is they're related.

JMO

One of those women appear to be Steve Croes' mother, the one Geraldo called "Darling" or "Sweetheart" or some equally inappropriate term of endearment.  Also not sure he has Down's Syndrome or just mild retardation.  He doesn't have the classic Down's symptoms but in either case, he wears obscene Tshirts and apparently is allowed to drive?  And consume alcohol?  So must not be much of a factor in his life.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.