April 26, 2024, 09:54:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409811 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: March 10, 2010, 07:54:41 PM »

The gene pool in Aruba must be a nightmare with half the people having the same last name.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: March 10, 2010, 07:57:33 PM »

April 24, 2006
A PICTURE CAN TELL A THOUSAND WORDS

All I have to say is those people in Aruba sure do like to take pictures of themselves...these pictures are going to ruin them in the end. And we ALL have copies of EVERYTHING. Be afraid...be very afraid.

What do you think of this picture??? Pretty good composite sketch, huh?

It has been alleged that his name is Jerry Strawberry, or Raphel, and there's another one out there...so many names! He is supposed a best friend of Steve Croes.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/04/picture-can-tell-thousand-words.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - April 12, 2006

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Good evening, everybody.  After months of keeping quiet, Aruban police are finally revealing that there is a suspected sexual attacker on the very same beach where Natalee Holloway may have vanished.  Tonight, the woman who escaped from him joins us live for an exclusive interview ....

More:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12301533/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: March 10, 2010, 08:05:47 PM »

By saying this I don't mean any disrespect to Grande in any way, but my bet is they're related.

JMO

They look just alike.

I don't think Jerry Strawberry has Downs.  He doesn't have the look.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1803 on: March 10, 2010, 08:07:12 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: March 10, 2010, 08:09:33 PM »

Oh, I suspect they are all related somehow.

Little boinky here, little boinky there...

Es CARNIVAL, esey! Don`t ask me no questions and I`ll tell you no lies.

Isn`t that how Satish Kalpoe knocked off the maid? He saw the feather duster

and went bonkers, because he`s never had a girlfriend in his life and according

to Joran - THAT IS NOT NORMAL.

''Rita Cosby Live & Direct' – April 7, 2006

RITA COSBY, HOST: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy (Boeti) who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it’s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: March 10, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »

I don't know how Grande knew but ....

Grande
Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006
« Reply #650 on: October 24, 2006, 03:25:21 PM »

Cheremy Croes is no relation to Steve.  They are as you know very good friends.  Cheremy has Downs Syndrome ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=460.640

CHEREMY CROES

April 24, 2006
A PICTURE CAN TELL A THOUSAND WORDS

comments:

blackhawk said...

I heard he is a Mentally challenged person[[+++++++?]] and is 24 years old. From what i heard they like to get him pumped up and he does some kind of dances and basically makes a fool out of himself and they get a good laugh out of it..nice guys huh...The person in the composite whom the victim describe was supposedly in his forties....but it does kinda favor him doesn't it...

April 24, 2006 11:12:00 PM EDT

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/04/picture-can-tell-thousand-words.html

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: March 10, 2010, 08:17:59 PM »

After five years, the quotes collected from the "archives" is sorta like Hallmark Cards,

There is one for every occasion.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: March 10, 2010, 08:25:24 PM »

They are all mentally challenged to one degree or another. At least Jerry Jerry D-Berry hasn`t killed anybody YET! That is a rare find in Aruba. He should run for Prime Minister!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: March 10, 2010, 08:29:28 PM »

They are all mentally challenged to one degree or another. At least Jerry Jerry D-Berry hasn`t killed anybody YET! That is a rare find in Aruba. He should run for Prime Minister!

Well, only if you don't count the three people in the car he hit?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: March 10, 2010, 08:33:15 PM »

I was under the impression he was a passenger and not the driver.

Am I off base on that, Anna?

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1810 on: March 10, 2010, 08:38:16 PM »

JMO but I'll always wonder about that since he was driving the car last Saturday night that t-boned another car resulting in three deaths.  Was he driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs?  They'll have an answer about that in regard to the deceased driver since blood was drawn from him before he was even removed from his car.  But I'll always wonder about the OM's representative excusing Jerry Jerry D-Berry from the same test.  Why? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: March 10, 2010, 08:44:46 PM »

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1418:chofer-di-e-vehiculo-a-cu-a-dal-den-e-vehiculo-di-walter-a-bai-condoler-e-famia&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

chofer of the vehiculo cu owing to strike in the vehiculo of walter owing to go condoler the family

wednesday, 10 march 2010 06:41

oranjestad-diamars nightfall chofer of the kia opirus cu adal in the vehiculo of walter y his two yiunan owing to go condeler the family. the was one instant much emocional for all near. together personal of gobierno y also vocero policial senjor papito comenencia in compania of his mother y more family. senjora of walter together cu mother y father y brother was present. the potretnan self is discribi the instant duro here. after of this owing to haci one oracion very bunnita for so suavisa the dolor inmenso cu all was have y will go have for her next dianan.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: March 10, 2010, 08:47:27 PM »

If he was driving... I would hang his ass.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: March 10, 2010, 08:50:42 PM »

Remember the DJ from the earlier article that was hurt, he was described as the "passenger" in the KIA. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: March 10, 2010, 08:55:45 PM »

You know he had alcohol in him. Aruba is pathetic.

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: March 10, 2010, 08:59:45 PM »

I think they would have at LEAST tested anybody else driving that car!  He got a free pass for some reason!

Now I'm wondering about this line from that article too:

together personal of gobierno y also vocero policial senjor papito comenencia in compania of his mother y more family.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: March 10, 2010, 09:00:11 PM »

I thought he was the driver and that is why it said the choffer (chaufer=driver ?) was consoling the family of the deceased?

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: March 10, 2010, 09:02:37 PM »

Big jackpot to the first Monkey that can find a picture of him at DA CLUB... drinking it up
right before taking out an entire family. You know those pics are probably out there somewhere.

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: March 10, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »

I'd just hang his ass for being such a totally worthless individual but that's just me.  I'm still outraged by the obscene suggestions on the tshirts he routinely wore.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: March 10, 2010, 09:04:54 PM »

I thought he was the driver and that is why it said the choffer (chaufer=driver ?) was consoling the family of the deceased?

Yep! You are correct, madame. Thanks for setting me straight, Anna.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.