March 28, 2024, 06:48:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407192 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: March 13, 2010, 01:06:40 PM »

"THE IMPLICATIONS ARE TREMENDOUS!!"

Kyle Kingman – In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective's brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude.  This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous.  If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

FOX News - April 23, 2006

Authorities continued to study images of the sea floor taken during a four-day search by the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba Coast Guard, said Mariaine Croes, a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office, on Saturday.

"There is nothing we can say immediately about the results," said Croes, who has declined to say what authorities hope to find in the images or to say how the search was related to Holloway's disappearance nearly a year ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192750,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1941 on: March 13, 2010, 01:07:09 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1942 on: March 13, 2010, 01:14:32 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/17124/8/#comments

person owing to comete suicidio at paradera

saturday, 13 march 2010 - 14:11

one rato happen we owing to ricibi informe cu have one person cu have to owing to comete suicidio at paradera. at the momentonan here we reporteronan is at caminda for so suministra we more detayes on the caso regrettable here. stay pendiente for more informacion.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: March 13, 2010, 01:16:59 PM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner.....

Thanks for your positive thinking billb. I too, believe justice for Natalee is coming.

Not the way we are used to it... but coming none the less.

For Paulus, it is already here.

Anita buried his ashes in the backyard like a dead pet ferret.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: March 13, 2010, 01:18:12 PM »

one rato happen we owing to ricibi informe cu have one person cu have to owing to comete suicidio at paradera. at the momentonan here we reporteronan is at caminda for so suministra we more detayes on the caso regrettable here. stay pendiente for more informacion.

Another suicide?  Geez
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: March 13, 2010, 01:29:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69873.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Tierra del Sol require disposal site
March 13, 2010, 12:32 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Tierra del Sol Director Bas van den Nieuwenhuijzen confirms that the webmaster of the site include tierradelsolfraud.com is required to release it from the air to get the unlawful use of the brand of the golf resort.

"If within 24 hours not met our demands we will proceed with legal action," said CFO Randolph Ruiz in the mail. "They violate our brand. In addition, everything on the site is listed incorrectly, "said van den Nieuwenhuijzen. The website tierradelsolfraud.com be homeowners in the Las Palmas project in Tierra del Sol who feel duped by the delayed construction of their houses called together a lawsuit against the golf resort. "The construction has indeed taken longer than planned. This is due to two contractors for the project have created problems, "said van den Nieuwenhuijzen, now says that the houses" within months "will be ready. He said to understand that the owners of the houses in the Las Palmas district particularly annoying. "Very annoying indeed, but most also understand the cause of the situation." He says that the website is the action of one person. Van den Nieuwenhuijzen also notes that the construction of other projects at Tierra del Sol is successful. "Our new district Anabui is even ahead of schedule. In September it's ready. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: March 13, 2010, 01:33:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69872.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
12 months in prison for grandson
March 13, 2010, 12:00 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Jurian Quant (20) is guilty of attempted murder of his 85-year-old grandmother. He was the older woman in her sleep. The court sentenced the boy to a prison term of twelve months, of which eleven months probation.

The verdict was much milder than the requirement of the Public Prosecutor. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had twelve months imprisonment demanded, but with only one months probation. The court also imposed a Quant two years of probation and forty hours service. This was in full conformity with the requirements of the OM.

The woman was on November 17, 2009 in her own house surprised by the attack. Earlier in the day she had at her home even had a conversation with her grandson. After he left, the woman sat on a chair and trudged asleep. She was awakened by a piece of fabric that someone had placed over her face. Her eyes and mouth were covered thereby. She could not see her attacker. But when she heard him say that she was dead, the woman recognized the voice of her grandson. The grandmother was strong enough to defend against the attack.

Quant gave to the court that his grandmother had wanted to deprive of life. The prosecutor said during the trial that the accused is allowed to speak of happiness that the woman had no heart attack.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: March 13, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »

Aruba Amigoe News - One Happy Island of Murderers

Aruba
12 months in prison for grandson

March 13, 2010

ORANGE CITY - Jurian Quant (20) is guilty of attempted murder of his 85-year-old grandmother. He was the older woman in her sleep. The court sentenced the boy to a prison term of twelve months, of which eleven months probation. ( that isn't a 12 month prison term)
The verdict was much milder than the requirement of the Public Prosecutor. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had twelve months imprisonment demanded, but with only one months probation. The court also imposed a Quant two years of probation and forty hours service. This was in full conformity with the requirements of the OM.
The woman was on November 17, 2009 in her own house surprised by the attack. Earlier in the day she had at her home even had a conversation with her grandson. After he left, the woman sat on a chair and trudged asleep. She was awakened by a piece of fabric that someone had placed over her face. Her eyes and mouth were covered thereby. She could not see her attacker. But when she heard him say that she was dead, the woman recognized the voice of her grandson. The grandmother was strong enough to defend against the attack.
Quant gave to the court that his grandmother had wanted to deprive of life. The prosecutor said during the trial that the accused is allowed to speak of happiness that the woman had no heart attack.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: March 13, 2010, 01:41:22 PM »

They still consider 20 year olds BOYS in Aruba after they have attempted to murder their OWN GRANDMOTHER?

Unbelievable!

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: March 13, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »

They still consider 20 year olds BOYS in Aruba after they have attempted to murder their OWN GRANDMOTHER?

Unbelievable!

It is unbelievable.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: March 13, 2010, 01:52:34 PM »

Thanks for your positive thinking billb. I too, believe justice for Natalee is coming.

Carpe,

I agree with Magnolia that you should be a writer but think maybe comedy is your calling?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: March 13, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »

Carpe,

I agree with Magnolia that you should be a writer but think maybe comedy is your calling?

Hi Anna!  I agree.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: March 13, 2010, 01:56:37 PM »

A month for trying to kill your Grandmother?

What in hell are they thinking!  I have never heard of such an outrageous sentence in my life!

Attempted murder gets you a year, 11 months of which are probation?  Oh, if only I could get my in-laws to a reunion in Aruba, lol.  Maybe I could just chuck them in the ocean, dead or alive, and get nothing by saying I thought they were already dead?

I wonder how the poor Grandmother feels with this young thug out of jail so soon and if he will try again since nothing happened to him the first time.  Bet the Grandmother wonders that as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: March 13, 2010, 02:02:32 PM »

I have been reading, just not much time to post. 

MSMARPLE,

Was great to see you posting.  I, too, am grateful for TxMom keeping the Murder and Crime thread going.  I still think certain officials use it instead of their own records, lol, because it is more accurate.

My life has been a series of upheavals the last year and I could never have even helped her with this.

And we all still appreciate the work you did on that wonderful, color coded summary back in the day when there were so many things to report and we were trying to document that Aruba even had crime as they claimed one murder in the last twenty years.

Now we all know it is far higher count than that in each and every year and maybe month instead of any twenty years!

Thanks to both of you for all you do and any monkeys that pitch in from time to time as well in keeping Murder and Crime rate thread moving.  It is viewed a large number of times by who knows for what reasons but just may save some a lot of grief because we can't trust Aruba to tell the truth about this for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: March 13, 2010, 02:06:34 PM »

Not sure, but it looks like him to me.

HT Klaas

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_joomgallery/func,detail/id,1249/Itemid,63/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: March 13, 2010, 02:13:25 PM »

informe owing to enter central of police cu at one percela at paradera will was have one caso of suicidio. at they arrival, owing to come constata cu provided that berdad is so. behind percela paradera 125, famianan owing to come achieve dead the cabayero casper john oduber, naci day 2 of april, 1954. click read more for more info... the person owing to horca his self in one container behind the cas. according famianan the person here was abide of the ailment of parkinson y for her motibo ey the was depressed ultimamente. dr. lin owing to present at the sitio for so constata dead. at famianan of the fayecido, 24ora.com is extende his more sincero word of deep condolencia.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: March 13, 2010, 02:15:04 PM »

Another suicide?  Geez

Long ago I looked and looked and finally found a self-reported suicide rate and it showed it no higher than the average in this country but I find that hard to believe.

I think like the claim of one murder in twenty years, Aruba caters to the almighty tourist industry when reporting even vital statistics. 

The rate has to be astronomical.

And I don't rule out Robot's theory for Paulus entirely, either.  Not likely but it is possible.  People commit suicide for any number of reasons and don't have to have a conscience to do it, but often the opposite. 

Depression as in realizing your name is forever associated with the disappearance of Natalee.  Fav child turns out to be worse than a dud.  Other two not looking so hot, either.  Wasted life.  Anita.  Rage--people will do it to spite others.  Gambling debts--to avoid payment and the kneecapping that is coming.  Stealing large sums of money and can't face the consequences of being found out as in stealing funds to be laundered instead of doing as agreed.

And a heart attack can be easily brought on with the use of something like cocaine in enough quantity.  It's practically in the water supply down there so no problem getting it.

Just some random thoughts over the last few days. . . .

Off to work and lurk.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: March 13, 2010, 02:19:04 PM »

To me his nose looks different and so do his eyebrows.  But we know he waxed his eyebrows.  Maybe in the blow picture he let them grow.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: March 13, 2010, 02:22:01 PM »

What the heck happened to this guy.  He looks like he aged 15 years.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: March 13, 2010, 02:26:44 PM »

To me his nose looks different and so do his eyebrows.  But we know he waxed his eyebrows.  Maybe in the blow picture he let them grow.

Here is another picture of him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.