April 23, 2024, 10:19:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409575 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: February 26, 2010, 06:37:53 PM »

I need to spend some time in that thread and add even more photos.  We have some now that we didn't have then.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2010, 06:41:31 PM »

Peter R. DeVries diary:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.peterrdevries.nl%2Fcover%2Fde-krokodillentranen-van-joran-van-der-sloot%2F&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: February 26, 2010, 06:58:25 PM »

kroko-dillie  

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #343 on: February 26, 2010, 06:58:53 PM »

Father

Joran has apparently forgotten that in the hidden-camera action as his own father accused of dubious activities, which are very far as a "sent with malicious intent" was to take me a fool. Joran told in great detail how his father, lawyer and judge in training, a phone smuggled into prison for him when he stuck to the case of Natalee. It has the reputation of his father much harm. All sent with malicious intent to take me a fool? And that silence you about two years when the world is behind you? No, his expensive new story to sell, of course he had to say to us that his confession was a fabrication and the only way he could do was say that it is a "sent with malicious intent" was. Would anyone who believes him on this point?

----

NO!
He couldnt get the fire department to come if he had a megaphone shouting that his balls were on fire.

The kid is DONE. Smoked. Burnt pannekoeken.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2010, 07:04:47 PM »

Congratulations to the Netherlands on their Gold Medal today in Women's Snowboarding!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2010, 07:05:42 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »

Spanky da hiney!

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »

Everybody Polka 

Rudy Croes and the Lucky Button Polka Players 

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2010, 08:02:32 PM »

Dennis Jacobs ALWAYS had the proof. He had it in writing in the first 10 days!

All LARD BUCKET had to do was simply fax it to the FBI.

....but would he do it? Oh heck NO, he wanted this thing to turn
into a mini-series running longer than ROOTS!

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »

Dennis Jacobs ALWAYS had the proof. He had it in writing in the first 10 days!

All LARD BUCKET had to do was simply fax it to the FBI.

....but would he do it? Oh heck NO, he wanted this thing to turn
into a mini-series running longer than ROOTS!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2010, 08:23:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_69240.php

Aruba
"Natalee fell off balcony '
February 26, 2010, 12:51 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - After drinking whiskey and snorting cocaine from a balcony is Natalee Holloway case. She was killed instantly. Joran van der Sloot has her body afterwards with a friend in a "swamp" dumped.

This is at least the most recent version of the story of one suspect van der Sloot about the disappearance of Holloway. The confession is this Sunday by the Dutch television channel RTL 5 broadcast, but there are now more details are known.
De Telegraaf writes that Van der Sloot in his new and very emotional confession in detail told about his part in the death of the American teenager. Former Commissioner of Police Gerald Dompig, who was in charge of the investigation into the disappearance, reacts in De Telegraaf that the reading of the boy "certainly fits the findings of the first investigation. According Dompig, Van der Sloot by violent emotions are more convincing than in his first television involuntary confession in a car during informant Patrick van der Eem. Former agent Dompig finds that the Prosecution this second confession is quickly dismissed as a fabrication. He believes that the confession to serious investigation. "The reading fits into the timeline." The fact that Van der Sloot very specific in his confession, Dompig is significant. In the confession he calls the exact street address where the teenager died, the name of the accomplice and he describes the car that her body was transported.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2010, 08:36:09 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_69240.php

Aruba
"Natalee fell off balcony '
February 26, 2010, 12:51 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - After drinking whiskey and snorting cocaine from a balcony is Natalee Holloway case. She was killed instantly. Joran van der Sloot has her body afterwards with a friend in a "swamp" dumped.

This is at least the most recent version of the story of one suspect van der Sloot about the disappearance of Holloway. The confession is this Sunday by the Dutch television channel RTL 5 broadcast, but there are now more details are known.
De Telegraaf writes that Van der Sloot in his new and very emotional confession in detail told about his part in the death of the American teenager. Former Commissioner of Police Gerald Dompig, who was in charge of the investigation into the disappearance, reacts in De Telegraaf that the reading of the boy "certainly fits the findings of the first investigation. According Dompig, Van der Sloot by violent emotions are more convincing than in his first television involuntary confession in a car during informant Patrick van der Eem. Former agent Dompig finds that the Prosecution this second confession is quickly dismissed as a fabrication. He believes that the confession to serious investigation. "The reading fits into the timeline." The fact that Van der Sloot very specific in his confession, Dompig is significant. In the confession he calls the exact street address where the teenager died, the name of the accomplice and he describes the car that her body was transported.

see he does it again

"The reading fits into the timeline."

proof it and stop jerking everyone's chain..

come across

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2010, 08:50:11 PM »

No real tears I could see but the "look" is similar to when he was first detained:

« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 09:02:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2010, 08:50:52 PM »

Does anybody know anything about Andre menses?

Janet

++++++

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Maria Bernadeta Kelly
Date: 9 May 2006
Pages: 7
Writer Ilnitiator: Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement by a friend of Andres Meneses

Name: Andres Menses
Date: 10 May 2006
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro
Description: witness statement

Name: Andres Menses (second statement)
Date: 15 may 2006
Writer/Initiator Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro
Description; vritness statement

Date: 26 may 2006
Writer/Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Darol Wernet

Name: Andres Menses (6th statement)
Date: 05 June 2006
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Madura

Name: Andres Meneses
Date: 13 June 2006
Pages: 3
Writer /Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Madura

Date: 19 June 2006
Pages: 2
Writer /Initiator: Bidjaikoemar Mohan, Rolando Maduro

Name: Andres Meneses
Date: 14 August 2006
Pages: 4
Writer /Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2010, 08:51:52 PM »

Gerold Dompig - Absolutely Zero Credibility

I cant believe he even stuck his neck back out there to be b. smacked.

He must be a sadist.

---

msnbc
updated 12:40 p.m. ET April 6, 2006

COSBY:  What are you hearing as to Gerold Dompig, Jossy?

MANSUR:  Well, he‘s been replaced officially, and a new man is taking over the investigation.  His name is Adolph Richardson (ph), or Dolphy Richardson, as we call him.  He‘s a man of good reputation, very active, very energetic.  And we hope that the case will move forward with him in a pace that hasn‘t happened before in the past.

COSBY:  And Jossy, real quick, you‘re saying that he has been taken off the case.  What again is the reason that you‘re saying he‘s been fired from the case?

MANSUR:  Because he‘s given out too many declarations that are contradictory, to begin with.  They‘ve had a lot of problems with him on other aspects in—in the investigation.  He says, on the one side, that this girl is under this and this and that, that these people never—the suspects never admitted to anything.  On the other side, he says that they admitted very clearly to having had sexual activity with the girl.

So all these contradictions have given the case and him and the police investigators a bad light, so much so that in Holland, the criminal experts, criminology experts in Holland have severely criticized as unprofessional the people who have been investigating this case, and they were especially harsh with Dompig.

COSBY:  All right.  Well, Jossy, please keep us posted.  And again, Jossy Mansur, reporting from Aruba‘s “Diario” newspaper, again, that Gerold Dompig, of course, who‘s the chief investigator on this case, has been removed for some of his contradictory statements that he‘s made to the press and a number of other people.

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: February 26, 2010, 09:04:10 PM »

No real tears I could see but the "look" is similar to when he was first detained:

Great job with the video Klaas.

It's all fake.  Just like Scott Peterson.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2010, 09:07:11 PM »

Is the VIOLENTLY EMOTIONAL part coming up... or am I missing it?

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2010, 09:07:45 PM »

Gerold Dompig - Absolutely Zero Credibility

I cant believe he even stuck his neck back out there to be b. smacked.

He must be a sadist.

---

msnbc
updated 12:40 p.m. ET April 6, 2006

COSBY:  What are you hearing as to Gerold Dompig, Jossy?

MANSUR:  Well, he‘s been replaced officially, and a new man is taking over the investigation.  His name is Adolph Richardson (ph), or Dolphy Richardson, as we call him.  He‘s a man of good reputation, very active, very energetic.  And we hope that the case will move forward with him in a pace that hasn‘t happened before in the past.

COSBY:  And Jossy, real quick, you‘re saying that he has been taken off the case.  What again is the reason that you‘re saying he‘s been fired from the case?

MANSUR:  Because he‘s given out too many declarations that are contradictory, to begin with.  They‘ve had a lot of problems with him on other aspects in—in the investigation.  He says, on the one side, that this girl is under this and this and that, that these people never—the suspects never admitted to anything.  On the other side, he says that they admitted very clearly to having had sexual activity with the girl.

So all these contradictions have given the case and him and the police investigators a bad light, so much so that in Holland, the criminal experts, criminology experts in Holland have severely criticized as unprofessional the people who have been investigating this case, and they were especially harsh with Dompig.

COSBY:  All right.  Well, Jossy, please keep us posted.  And again, Jossy Mansur, reporting from Aruba‘s “Diario” newspaper, again, that Gerold Dompig, of course, who‘s the chief investigator on this case, has been removed for some of his contradictory statements that he‘s made to the press and a number of other people.

Carpe

I cannot get past Jossy first comment.

Janet

++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - April 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2010, 09:09:08 PM »

My screen just looks like he smelled some bad cheese.

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 26, 2010, 09:27:54 PM »

My screen just looks like he smelled some bad cheese.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.