April 17, 2024, 07:18:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409226 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2010, 09:28:13 PM »

Carpe

I cannot get past Jossy first comment.

Janet

++++++

I know what you mean, Janet!

----

On the Record w/ Greta - April 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Actually, it is Julia. The saddest part of it all is that you do not get it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2010, 09:48:03 PM »

My screen just looks like he smelled some bad cheese.

Limburger ...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2010, 09:51:57 PM »

This is a good article about a reporter that went to Aruba and searched out the house Joran described.

I don't think we have seen it before.

http://www.rtl.nl/(/actueel/rtlnieuws/blogs/blogs_overig/)/actueel/rtlnieuws/blogs/blogs_overig/articles/26_februari_2010_1267190259357.xml

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2010, 09:57:27 PM »

I think this is it Magnolia, Buckeye posted it earlier today.

Translated report from the investigative reporter that followed up on the story for RTL (warning:very long):

In the footsteps of a ... liar?

T he entire interview with Joran van der Sloot is RTL5 available. Roel Geeraedts cameraman and reporter John Kwant traveled to Aruba for the story to run.

Roel Geeraedts
  "Can you leave today," asked my editor. "Yes, of course. Not a day later begins a bizarre quest to Aruba. Together with cameraman John Kwant walk me step by step the story that after the interview, Joran. Is it actually true? Because we are dealing with Joran van der Sloot who says of himself a "pathological liar" to his.

Our first goal is determining where the house of the boy Joran designates as an accomplice. I have his name and address. In the interview that Joran describes about 5 minutes walk from the beach. On the map I see all that the address can not simply correct. Anyway, I walk from the beach to that house again, all in the north of Aruba. After 40 minutes walking through the sun I am. I meet an unfinished house, located on a nearby ruin and people say it so many years
assisting.

The house next to it then! Meeting the description! Maybe Joran after all these years in the wrong house number. It has a balcony (according Joran Natalee is a balcony of cases), it is a big white house. It is also for sale again! I call the agent and one days later we visited the house. John films the house and the balcony. Is this the place? No, that will emerge later, when we see that Joran has signed card. The information in the interview Joran, is false. Did he just lied again? "We have to find that house and make sure that the boy lived there", we say to each other.

It is a verifiable fact that Joran empowering. And if all that is wrong ... Do they have gone ... We literally walk the route after Joran described. We start at the spot on the beach which he says happened to Natalee have located. We walk back towards the big hotels and at Moomba Beach Bar we leave the beach. After stabbing a few minutes we see a road and a dry swamp. So far so good, it corresponds to Joran's story.

What house can it be? After hours the entire area we also have scoured the car, we keep two houses on matching the description of Joran, an "educated guess". We need security. John suggests to call the tennis club where his friend and family member. Brilliant idea. I call and ask for the address of the father of the boy. The secretary knows to tell right away that they are moved and they give me the mobile number of the mother of the boy. Aruba is so small, everyone seems to know each other.

With a pounding heart, I call her. I come up with an excuse and say I want some info on a house I might go buy and where they lived. "You used to live in Palm Beach, number 'X', right?" (a pure guess because we had two possible house numbers.). They answer: "Yes". I verify the number again. Bingo! The family of that friend of Joran, the house is sold and moved, a few months after the disappearance of Natalee. Hard evidence!

Joran with new explanations
To be sure we get to the register the notarial deed on the sale of the house (the transfer took place on November 1, 2005, the mother said she moved in October 2005). Incidentally, I ask whether in the name of the seller, the father of Joran friend, more real estate registration. You owe me a document that shows: the family had then, in 2005, two houses on Aruba.

The man who gives me the details, my passport would have to make a slip. Better not, I think. I'm afraid that someone finds out we are doing with this case. Paranoia? Yep! A little. We step back in the car, this time armed with cameras. We want pictures of the house which Joran says Natalee Holloway there life left. Where, as Joran telling the truth, snorted coke, drank whiskey, danced and fell.

Problem! The current owners, Dutch, his home. "Just" anything from the street shots is not there. I simply see no other solution than re-inventing a list. "Hello, RTL and we are working on a story about the real estate market in Aruba. Do you mind if we film the exterior of your house?".

The man takes the great house that we are filming. We praise his beautiful house. The man says that he himself has grown considerably. He invites us from within himself a way to get the swimming pool at the back run. The man says that the hotel where he looks and that is under construction, should have been much greater but that the current financial crisis makes it impossible. "Maybe now I'm very cheeky," says John, "but I would offer it here may shoot from the balcony?".

A little later I see how John is on the balcony, his camera hangs over the railing as if he himself is over. John is on the balcony from where Natalee might have fallen, if we are to believe Joran. Except that we now have to check Joran story, we also have fantastic imagery.

The Bubaliplas, Natelee here would have left by Joran and his friend. Or is it a bird, it is also the drain of Aruba. The sewage from the island is pumped in, after it is purified through a sewage treatment plant, but that does not work quite right. With the car we hit the paved road and a sandy path from a watchtower.

At night it is pitch dark here are. No one you see here. On the banks of the lake is much reeds. It is remote. Would they lie here, we ask aloud. It is a strange idea to stand in the place where Joran says he and a friend of Natalee's body has left. "As we dragged her into the swamp," says Joran literally in the interview. We are indeed in a swamp. To be safe we drive once around the lake. We save every dirt road in which we encounter. Most walking dead. We try to imagine that we ourselves want to lose a body. What would you do?

At one place, at the end of a dry piece of swamp, so you can run in the Atlantic. There you'll be visible from the road. Therefore it seems strong that this is the place to be. Want to get there, the boys first towards the south drive, then a 'u-turn' make to drive back towards the north. Illogical, but it could also, in addition: what could be more logical to what Joran did that night?

Even though the drawing is not entirely clear, hold the clues and not about Joran has lied so often: the muddy pool at the tower, the place that Joran now designates. Maybe it through the reeds to the Atlantic run. Then you have a huge hurdle to take. The reed's so close, at least one strip of 40 meter and only then reach the Atlantic. My cameraman, John, is a piece from the road and caught up the cane was barely through. Furthermore, chances are you among the welts, scratches and cuts get caught.

The next day we go back to the camera. We bought water shoes in diameter, because this visual story telling and good that we have to pee. If only because we want to know how deep that pool is. The deeper the water, the more the dung starts to smell when my feet sink. It is really dirty! If we are not spotted! Yet there is a Jeep riding. Ai. The driver looks me right in the pool and are going off again like a spear, with a cloud of dust behind him.

We are now very suspicious and afraid that someone will discover we are doing. John turns and get some shots even in those stinking puddle. I see him with the camera skims just above the water, like an iguana (Iguana as hot one here in Aruba). "Reserve-Joran. We also want to run a shot that gives an overview of the Bubaliplas. We drive to a hotel near high and ask if we may move to the roof. That may. A security guard accompanies us. He asks whether we are engaged in a topic about Natalee Holloway. Gasp! No, that's an old story, we say convincingly, "play that?".

But what appears nou: the saver from the hotel proudly tells that he was the man in a reconstruction of Peter R. de Vries, 'Joran' played! "This has then yielded much hassle. That they have used a local person, while Joran is blank," he says. How is it possible? How small is this island? We stand with reserve Joran! And filming the spot where the real Joran says Natalee that he has left!

The story lets us not loose. Already we are on the beach and see a beautiful sunset, we think much after, talking and philosophizing are merrily loose. Forgotten something? What can we check? That friend Joran now designates as an accomplice, was interrogated by the police in 2005. He had a watertight alibi. He was with his father went home and was the next morning with his brother and sister to school.

The house that we have seen, well, according to Joran was nobody there. I'm looking for an explanation. Maybe sat the whole family in another house that they have on the island? It could. It was then probably already available and perhaps the house was empty? Pure speculation, but still ...

At night I search the Web for the profiles of that friend of Joran. He writes a blog and it describes how he party, zuipt and how unhappy he is sometimes. I'm no psychologist, but what Joran says is true and you are such a secret for more than four years carry with you, you can hardly sit happiness. Like the boy's father also put many photos on the Internet. I am almost embarrassed when I complete photo albums of that family is viewing.

From the Netherlands John and I get more questions from friends and colleagues. "Where do you hang out?". We can say nothing, because that would leak the story to. This should absolutely not! We are not in Aruba! Not necessary because we are a "first" to have, but we would thus justice to the feet can walk. John and I know very well that this story is Joran. Our sole aim is to produce the RTL Nieuws as possible to report.

What a bizarre story that is yet. Although John and I have many reports have created, this is not our clothes sit in the cold. We try to make a story about a terrible human tragedy, a tragedy for Natalee and perhaps even a greater tragedy for her parents, who live in uncertainty for years. John himself has children, the story touches him: "I would go crazy if my daughter would be". We hope to start growing faster Joran finally told the truth, so one can end the search for Natalee Holloway.

Roel Geeraedts

http://www.rtl.nl/%28/actueel/rtlnieuws/blogs/blogs_overig/%29/actueel/rtlnieuws/blogs/blogs_overig/articles/26_februari_2010_1267190259357.xml

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2010, 09:59:27 PM »

No real tears I could see but the "look" is similar to when he was first detained:

Thanks Klaas!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: February 26, 2010, 10:01:06 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: February 26, 2010, 10:02:07 PM »

Translated report from the investigative reporter that followed up on the story for RTL (warning:very long):

T he entire interview with Joran van der Sloot is RTL5 available. Roel Geeraedts cameraman and reporter John Kwant traveled to Aruba for the story to run.

Roel Geeraedts
  "Can you leave today," asked my editor. "Yes, of course. Not a day later begins a bizarre quest to Aruba. Together with cameraman John Kwant walk me step by step the story that after the interview, Joran. Is it actually true? Because we are dealing with Joran van der Sloot who says of himself a "pathological liar" to his.

Our first goal is determining where the house of the boy Joran designates as an accomplice. I have his name and address. In the interview that Joran describes about 5 minutes walk from the beach. On the map I see all that the address can not simply correct. Anyway, I walk from the beach to that house again, all in the north of Aruba. After 40 minutes walking through the sun I am. I meet an unfinished house, located on a nearby ruin and people say it so many years
assisting.

The house next to it then! Meeting the description! Maybe Joran after all these years in the wrong house number. It has a balcony (according Joran Natalee is a balcony of cases), it is a big white house. It is also for sale again! I call the agent and one days later we visited the house. John films the house and the balcony. Is this the place? No, that will emerge later, when we see that Joran has signed card. The information in the interview Joran, is false. Did he just lied again? "We have to find that house and make sure that the boy lived there", we say to each other.

It is a verifiable fact that Joran empowering. And if all that is wrong ... Do they have gone ... We literally walk the route after Joran described. We start at the spot on the beach which he says happened to Natalee have located. We walk back towards the big hotels and at Moomba Beach Bar we leave the beach. After stabbing a few minutes we see a road and a dry swamp. So far so good, it corresponds to Joran's story.

What house can it be? After hours the entire area we also have scoured the car, we keep two houses on matching the description of Joran, an "educated guess". We need security. John suggests to call the tennis club where his friend and family member. Brilliant idea. I call and ask for the address of the father of the boy. The secretary knows to tell right away that they are moved and they give me the mobile number of the mother of the boy. Aruba is so small, everyone seems to know each other.

With a pounding heart, I call her. I come up with an excuse and say I want some info on a house I might go buy and where they lived. "You used to live in Palm Beach, number 'X', right?" (a pure guess because we had two possible house numbers.). They answer: "Yes". I verify the number again. Bingo! The family of that friend of Joran, the house is sold and moved, a few months after the disappearance of Natalee. Hard evidence!

To be sure we get to the register the notarial deed on the sale of the house (the transfer took place on November 1, 2005, the mother said she moved in October 2005). Incidentally, I ask whether in the name of the seller, the father of Joran friend, more real estate registration. You owe me a document that shows: the family had then, in 2005, two houses on Aruba.

The man who gives me the details, my passport would have to make a slip. Better not, I think. I'm afraid that someone finds out we are doing with this case. Paranoia? Yep! A little. We step back in the car, this time armed with cameras. We want pictures of the house which Joran says Natalee Holloway there life left. Where, as Joran telling the truth, snorted coke, drank whiskey, danced and fell.

Problem! The current owners, Dutch, his home. "Just" anything from the street shots is not there. I simply see no other solution than re-inventing a list. "Hello, RTL and we are working on a story about the real estate market in Aruba. Do you mind if we film the exterior of your house?".

The man takes the great house that we are filming. We praise his beautiful house. The man says that he himself has grown considerably. He invites us from within himself a way to get the swimming pool at the back run. The man says that the hotel where he looks and that is under construction, should have been much greater but that the current financial crisis makes it impossible. "Maybe now I'm very cheeky," says John, "but I would offer it here may shoot from the balcony?".

A little later I see how John is on the balcony, his camera hangs over the railing as if he himself is over. John is on the balcony from where Natalee might have fallen, if we are to believe Joran. Except that we now have to check Joran story, we also have fantastic imagery.

The Bubaliplas, Natelee here would have left by Joran and his friend. Or is it a bird, it is also the drain of Aruba. The sewage from the island is pumped in, after it is purified through a sewage treatment plant, but that does not work quite right. With the car we hit the paved road and a sandy path from a watchtower.

At night it is pitch dark here are. No one you see here. On the banks of the lake is much reeds. It is remote. Would they lie here, we ask aloud. It is a strange idea to stand in the place where Joran says he and a friend of Natalee's body has left. "As we dragged her into the swamp," says Joran literally in the interview. We are indeed in a swamp. To be safe we drive once around the lake. We save every dirt road in which we encounter. Most walking dead. We try to imagine that we ourselves want to lose a body. What would you do?

At one place, at the end of a dry piece of swamp, so you can run in the Atlantic. There you'll be visible from the road. Therefore it seems strong that this is the place to be. Want to get there, the boys first towards the south drive, then a 'u-turn' make to drive back towards the north. Illogical, but it could also, in addition: what could be more logical to what Joran did that night?

Even though the drawing is not entirely clear, hold the clues and not about Joran has lied so often: the muddy pool at the tower, the place that Joran now designates. Maybe it through the reeds to the Atlantic run. Then you have a huge hurdle to take. The reed's so close, at least one strip of 40 meter and only then reach the Atlantic. My cameraman, John, is a piece from the road and caught up the cane was barely through. Furthermore, chances are you among the welts, scratches and cuts get caught.

The next day we go back to the camera. We bought water shoes in diameter, because this visual story telling and good that we have to pee. If only because we want to know how deep that pool is. The deeper the water, the more the dung starts to smell when my feet sink. It is really dirty! If we are not spotted! Yet there is a Jeep riding. Ai. The driver looks me right in the pool and are going off again like a spear, with a cloud of dust behind him.

We are now very suspicious and afraid that someone will discover we are doing. John turns and get some shots even in those stinking puddle. I see him with the camera skims just above the water, like an iguana (Iguana as hot one here in Aruba). "Reserve-Joran. We also want to run a shot that gives an overview of the Bubaliplas. We drive to a hotel near high and ask if we may move to the roof. That may. A security guard accompanies us. He asks whether we are engaged in a topic about Natalee Holloway. Gasp! No, that's an old story, we say convincingly, "play that?".

But what appears nou: the saver from the hotel proudly tells that he was the man in a reconstruction of Peter R. de Vries, 'Joran' played! "This has then yielded much hassle. That they have used a local person, while Joran is blank," he says. How is it possible? How small is this island? We stand with reserve Joran! And filming the spot where the real Joran says Natalee that he has left!

The story lets us not loose. Already we are on the beach and see a beautiful sunset, we think much after, talking and philosophizing are merrily loose. Forgotten something? What can we check? That friend Joran now designates as an accomplice, was interrogated by the police in 2005. He had a watertight alibi. He was with his father went home and was the next morning with his brother and sister to school.

The house that we have seen, well, according to Joran was nobody there. I'm looking for an explanation. Maybe sat the whole family in another house that they have on the island? It could. It was then probably already available and perhaps the house was empty? Pure speculation, but still ...

At night I search the Web for the profiles of that friend of Joran. He writes a blog and it describes how he party, zuipt and how unhappy he is sometimes. I'm no psychologist, but what Joran says is true and you are such a secret for more than four years carry with you, you can hardly sit happiness. Like the boy's father also put many photos on the Internet. I am almost embarrassed when I complete photo albums of that family is viewing.

From the Netherlands John and I get more questions from friends and colleagues. "Where do you hang out?". We can say nothing, because that would leak the story to. This should absolutely not! We are not in Aruba! Not necessary because we are a "first" to have, but we would thus justice to the feet can walk. John and I know very well that this story is Joran. Our sole aim is to produce the RTL Nieuws as possible to report.

What a bizarre story that is yet. Although John and I have many reports have created, this is not our clothes sit in the cold. We try to make a story about a terrible human tragedy, a tragedy for Natalee and perhaps even a greater tragedy for her parents, who live in uncertainty for years. John himself has children, the story touches him: "I would go crazy if my daughter would be". We hope to start growing faster Joran finally told the truth, so one can end the search for Natalee Holloway.

Roel Geeraedts

http://www.rtl.nl/%28/actueel/rtlnieuws/blogs/blogs_overig/%29/actueel/rtlnieuws/blogs/blogs_overig/articles/26_februari_2010_1267190259357.xml

Thanks, TM and Buckeye.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: February 26, 2010, 10:06:15 PM »

Carpe

Actually, it is Julia. The saddest part of it all is that you do not get it.

Carpe ... I think that Julia understands perfectly.  Justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family implies that the van der Sloots will go down and ... there lies her loyalty.

Good Night All.

Janet
7:00 PM PT

++++++++

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 26, 2010, 10:09:01 PM »

night janet!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2010, 10:14:15 PM »

Does anybody know anything about Andre menses?

Janet

++++++

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Maria Bernadeta Kelly
Date: 9 May 2006
Pages: 7
Writer Ilnitiator: Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement by a friend of Andres Meneses

Name: Andres Menses
Date: 10 May 2006
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro
Description: witness statement

Name: Andres Menses (second statement)
Date: 15 may 2006
Writer/Initiator Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro
Description; vritness statement

Date: 26 may 2006
Writer/Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Darol Wernet

Name: Andres Menses (6th statement)
Date: 05 June 2006
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Madura

Name: Andres Meneses
Date: 13 June 2006
Pages: 3
Writer /Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Madura

Date: 19 June 2006
Pages: 2
Writer /Initiator: Bidjaikoemar Mohan, Rolando Maduro

Name: Andres Meneses
Date: 14 August 2006
Writer /Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro

When you consider how many times Andre Menses was interrogated in the Natalee Holloway case ... is it possible that he and Andre Dos Santos are one?  Could Andre Menses be AB?

My DIL tried researching Andre Menses in Aruba and ... came up with nothing.  In my opinion ... that in itself is suspicous.

I am probably barking up the wrong tree.

Good Night again.

Janet
7:10 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 26, 2010, 10:14:21 PM »

Limburger ...

We're always being sidetracked away from the Sloot house-over and over and over.  I have whiplash.  Wasn't it stated originally that the Kalpoes, Joran and Natalee stopped at the Sloot house after leaving C&C's?  What then?  Suddenly, the story fades, the camera swings around and we're all left hanging in the island breeze ...  what then?

Our attention is whisked off into other scenes with statements which take us from one end of the island to another, inside out, up and down, all around the town.  RenFro and her pack of dogs bark, bite, and insult.  This has gone on for five years.   

The one thing which remains constant is that the Sloot house was never thoroughly searched and was always treated by Paulus, etc. as though it was radio active and had a giant "do not enter" sign plastered all over it.     IMO, the house is 'where it's at' ...  The large moving truck, the untimely pouring of the concrete around the pool, and all the other weirdness concerning that house beg to be investigated.  That house holds some answers, IMO.

If only Joran could be hauled into an American criminal court ... we would get some answers, IMO.  Aruba is sadly impotent.  How do they live with themselves?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: February 26, 2010, 10:15:01 PM »

night janet!

_____

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 26, 2010, 10:17:03 PM »

**I didn't mean to quote myself! lol** 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 26, 2010, 10:21:33 PM »

Natalee was brought to a party..
Natalee was raped and murdered in cold blood by a drug dealer and friends.

Arubagirl first reported this very early on right here at scared monkeys in a post called rumor.

Joran is only telling part of a story.

There was no accident .. She was murdered.

Let us not chase another shango riddle.

Thats about it, Edward.

* Fell on her head trying to escape

* Went into convulsions

As they all sat around doing nothing except plotting how to get rid of her.

COLD BLOODS

Only a doctor could have pronounced her dead.

Just like the one that pronouced Paulus DEAD.

Why does this chit always have to happent to me? - Joran Van der sloot

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: February 26, 2010, 10:22:55 PM »

Gerold Dompig - Absolutely Zero Credibility

I cant believe he even stuck his neck back out there to be b. smacked.

He must be a sadist.

---

msnbc
updated 12:40 p.m. ET April 6, 2006

COSBY:  What are you hearing as to Gerold Dompig, Jossy?

MANSUR:  Well, he‘s been replaced officially, and a new man is taking over the investigation.  His name is Adolph Richardson (ph), or Dolphy Richardson, as we call him.  He‘s a man of good reputation, very active, very energetic.  And we hope that the case will move forward with him in a pace that hasn‘t happened before in the past.

COSBY:  And Jossy, real quick, you‘re saying that he has been taken off the case.  What again is the reason that you‘re saying he‘s been fired from the case?

MANSUR:  Because he‘s given out too many declarations that are contradictory, to begin with.  They‘ve had a lot of problems with him on other aspects in—in the investigation.  He says, on the one side, that this girl is under this and this and that, that these people never—the suspects never admitted to anything.  On the other side, he says that they admitted very clearly to having had sexual activity with the girl.

So all these contradictions have given the case and him and the police investigators a bad light, so much so that in Holland, the criminal experts, criminology experts in Holland have severely criticized as unprofessional the people who have been investigating this case, and they were especially harsh with Dompig.

COSBY:  All right.  Well, Jossy, please keep us posted.  And again, Jossy Mansur, reporting from Aruba‘s “Diario” newspaper, again, that Gerold Dompig, of course, who‘s the chief investigator on this case, has been removed for some of his contradictory statements that he‘s made to the press and a number of other people.

Apparently Dompig was allowed to take some form of early retirement (VUT) when he left.  There was talk of him possibly coming back in January 2009, and all he would have needed to do was arrange to pay back part of the early retirement that he'd received.  But there wasn't actually an opening at the time either according to Rudy Croes.  Rudy Croes spoke very highly of Dompig then.

1/24/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

not have more vacatura for more comisario aworaki in cuerpo policial comisario trudy hassell will re-emplaza coizy krozendijk, now cu the is bahando cu pensioen

for of year happen comisario trudy hassell owing to go back for of st. maarten, after cu minister of husticia, david dick not owing to accomplish cune. because; cu the palabracion was cu if the go back, trudy hassell have to achieve his trabao bek or uno equivalente, minister of husticia, rudy croes owing to place bek in cuerpo policial. even contra of some another funcinarionan in dicho cuerpo.

trudy hassell owing to bay “traha” cu the aim for go back atende the problem cu gang, cu is follow is one situation fastioso at aruba. but for day cu past owing to go back police, nothing not owing to being haci y según informacion, trudy hassell is bay trabao, but do not haciendo nothing.

relaciona cu the situation here self, we owing to ask about minister of husticia, rudy croes, kico t’e intencion cu comisario trudy hassell, y the mandatario owing to give of conoce, cu now at feburary, cu oficialmente comisario coisy krozendijk do not in servicio more, already cu the is descend cu pensioen, trudy hassell will take his posicion.

everybody looking at what is tarea specifico trudy hassell will bay achieve now y con the is bay funciona cu alto comisario peter de witte. trudy hassell will become alto comisario interino, cu was wordo ocupa for coisy krozendijk y till year happen for dolfi richardson.

minister rudy croes, by this wanted owing to gradici coisy krozendijk for his trabaonan desplega y owing to califica krozendijk because; one person much important, that owing to haci trabaonan good for we comunidad y have cu felicite p’esey. so cu coisy krozendijk is completamente recupera, assure will take farewell oficialmente for of dje.

is conoci for we also, cu ex comisario gerold dompig, after of owing to bay cu vut, is interesa again for enter cuerpo policial y till even owing to solicita, on this minister rudy croes owing to confirma the mature here, but in same breath owing to give of conoce, cu not have function vacante now for another comisario of police.

de facto, gobierno owing to named after the.o. sr. antoine solognier because; one bedrijfsleider or manager, for haci the trabaonan more administrativo p’asina the comisarionan can haci they trabao daily paper more debido.

y if gerold dompig wanted come bek, thing do not impossible, the have to arrive at one areglo for pay bek part of the coin cu past owing to bay vut. esey t’e condicion for one ex ambtenaar go back in gobierno.

but as menciona, y minister rudy croes owing to reitera this, cu aworaki not have one function vacante niether, because already aworaki have dolfi richardson y sra. trudy hassell,como comisario, bao of one alto comisario. the sistema of more comisario, not owing to serve y command policial actual does not follow cu the formula here. if the function of comisario open in future y if dompig accomplish cu the reglanan of vut, the hour not have problem p’e go back. besides rudy croes is achieve cu gerold dompig is one person cu preparacion necesario y assure have to consider’e, because con cu bay come, the was one tremendo comisario.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.eurofound.europa.eu/emire/NETHERLANDS/EARLYRETIREMENTVUT-NL.htm

NETHERLANDS
VERVROEGDE UITTREDING (VUT)
EARLY RETIREMENT (VUT)

Scheme which enables employees to leave employment before they reach the pensionable age. (The acronym VUT is widely used.) Up till their normal retirement date, employees who take early retirement receive a benefit which is related to their last-earned pay. Early retirement schemes are arranged through collective bargaining and established in a collective agreement on the matter (VUT-cao). They are financed from a (contribution) levy on employers and employees. In 1991, some 120,000 employees in the Netherlands took advantage of early retirement (as against 15,000 in 1980), with an average early retirement age of around 60. There is now growing support for raising the early retirement age or abolishing the system altogether.

In addition to complete early retirement (voltijd-VUT), there is the possibility of partial early retirement (deeltijd-VUT), where an employee's full-time job is converted into a part-time one or the working hours for an existing part-time job are made still shorter, and flexible early retirement (flexibele-VUT), where its arrangement is adapted to suit the individual preferences of employees and the needs of the enterprise in which they work. Both partial and flexible early retirement are found in the Netherlands to a limited extent.

One of the purposes of the early retirement system was to improve the employment situation through a redistribution of work. So far, this does not really seem to have been the outcome, partly because there has been a tendency to use early retirement as a means of shedding older employees who are surplus to requirements.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 26, 2010, 10:26:45 PM »

Roel Geeraedts

assisting.

Roel Geeraedts

well, wow, I am not sure what to think now.  So it is Andre's home?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: February 26, 2010, 10:30:23 PM »

Limburger ...

We're always being sidetracked away from the Sloot house-over and over and over.  I have whiplash.  Wasn't it stated originally that the Kalpoes, Joran and Natalee stopped at the Sloot house after leaving C&C's?  What then?  Suddenly, the story fades, the camera swings around and we're all left hanging in the island breeze ...  what then?

Our attention is whisked off into other scenes with statements which take us from one end of the island to another, inside out, up and down, all around the town.  RenFro and her pack of dogs bark, bite, and insult.  This has gone on for five years.   

The one thing which remains constant is that the Sloot house was never thoroughly searched and was always treated by Paulus, etc. as though it was radio active and had a giant "do not enter" sign plastered all over it.     IMO, the house is 'where it's at' ...  The large moving truck, the untimely pouring of the concrete around the pool, and all the other weirdness concerning that house beg to be investigated.  That house holds some answers, IMO.

If only Joran could be hauled into an American criminal court ... we would get some answers, IMO.  Aruba is sadly impotent.  How do they live with themselves?

Ben (Vocking) King, and Bob Wit being there to stop the search was a HUGE clue imo.  They may as well have put a billboard outside the sloot dump that read THE EVIDENCE IS HERE!!!!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: February 26, 2010, 10:43:35 PM »

Roel Geeraedts

assisting.

Roel Geeraedts

ANDRE DOS SANTOS - 06/20/2005 STATEMENT

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=310.0

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

Name: Arthur Santos
Date: 20 June 2005 / 19:45
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement by a friend of the Kalpoe's and Joran van der Sloot

Name: Andre Santos
Date: 20 June 2007/17:15
Pages: 7
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs / Luigi Croes
Description: witness statement by a friend of the Kalpoe's and Van der Sloot

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: February 26, 2010, 10:44:23 PM »

Aruba Prosecutor: Hundreds Questioned in Natalee Holloway Case
Thursday, April 27, 2006

Police have said nothing about their latest arrest, of a 20-year-old man, identified by prosecutors by the initials A.B. He was released after six hours of interrogation on Saturday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,193408,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 26, 2010, 10:49:37 PM »

Ono

Not only is the most recent "confession" a distraction from the van der Sloot residence ... it is also a distraction was the participation of Paulus, Joran, Deepak and the sons of the elite in the happening encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

It is also a distraction from the Persistence find which was afforded unchallenged to the enemy who has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since the getgo.

Janet

++++++

Larry King Live - February 23, 2006

TED ROWLANDS, GUEST HOST: Tonight, Natalee Holloway's parents speak out. Now that the chief suspect in her disappearance, Joran Van Der Sloot, has talked, nearly nine months after their beautiful daughter vanished in Aruba, Natalee's mom, Beth Holloway Twitty, and her dad, Dave Holloway, talk about trying to keep hope alive. ....

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: I think that was one of his excuses of why they stopped at his apartment. His apartment, by the way, is detached away from the main residence. And, you know, if you've got an individual that you're going to take advantage of, it's not likely that you're going to go to the beach. You're going to go to your apartment. And we believe that's where they stopped, and that's where the incident occurred.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.