March 29, 2024, 05:23:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407239 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: February 28, 2010, 08:49:28 AM »

Thank you EURobert!

I find it interesting that Peter said there will be a decision soon on the investigation into the Joran/Eem recordings.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: February 28, 2010, 08:57:20 AM »

Thank you EURobert  an angelic monkey

I caught that, too Can. I did not know this was going to happen. Very interesting.

All the more reason for Joran  to try to distract us from the ocean. And the cage.

Interesting to me as well in terms of the Range Rover confessions -- I don't remember reading about a 'head injury'.

Did Joran mention anything to Patrick about a 'head injury'????

He has made sure to emphasize that in EVERY OTHER STORY -- starting with dropping Natalee off at the holiday inn. Hitting her head in a pool and drowning. Hitting her head on rocks on the beach ...and drowning. Falling from a balcony 'head first'.

Does he ever mention 'head injury' to Patrick???

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: February 28, 2010, 08:59:07 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2777&offId=0&offDate=2010-2

POLIS A CONFISCA UN AUTO ENCONNECCION CU UN INVESTIGACION ANDANDO

POLIS A CONFISCA UN AUTO ENCONNECCION CU UN INVESTIGACION ANDANDO
Riba e cambio di diasabra pa diadomingo mei anochi nos a capta momento cu polis a confisca un vehiculo en conneccion cu un investigacion andando. Mucho detayes nos no ta dispone na e momento aki y pa no daña e investigacion nos no ta pone mas detaye ni na e sitio unda esaki a ser busca te ora cu duna nos un O.K. pa publica esaki.

Through Spanish then Pap translators:

cops seized owing to car enconneccion cuun walking research (ongoing research?)

cops seized owing to car enconneccion cuun walking research on the cambio of for diadomingo half saturday us to capture time night cu cops confiscated owing to vehicle in one research conneccion cu foot. tay lot we have grade is the at here y for time and research will grade harm us grade put more detay is neither at where this and site to occasion looking for us dune cu hour till an ok this published for

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 28, 2010, 09:04:06 AM »

I can't remember him mentioning head injury in those tapes.

But what I can remember and still makes me think a little: the moment that Patrick - finally - asked Joran: what really happened Joran... Then Jurine inhaled to answer that question, but then Patrick immidiatly after that asked something like: 'is she in the ocean' or 'did you throw her in the ocean' or something. So he went from an open question to a closed question. Which might have inspired Jurine to go with the closed - ocean - question. In other words: had Patrick not asked the ocean-question Jurine might have come up with a totally different story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: February 28, 2010, 09:08:47 AM »

But what I can remember and still makes me think a little: the moment that Patrick - finally - asked Joran: what really happened Joran... Then Jurine inhaled to answer that question, but then Patrick immidiatly after that asked something like: 'is she in the ocean' or 'did you throw her in the ocean' or something. So he went from an open question to a closed question. Which might have inspired Jurine to go with the closed - ocean - question. In other words: had Patrick not asked the ocean-question Jurine might have come up with a totally different story.

Good question.  We know that this is all a game for Joran.  He's using the media's interest in the case to finance his lifestyle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 28, 2010, 09:13:56 AM »

Thanks EURobert.

It's really difficult to get inside that lunatic's head -- although there is plenty of vacant space there.

To me, Joran introduced the ocean in his very first set of lies --  'dropped her off at the Holiday Inn' story (the HI is on the beach), followed and emphasized with the 'Deepak dropped us off at the beach by the Marriott'.

Of course, the twit is a stranger to the truth

So for me, it's hard to determine when his is telling a lie to 'cover' being seen or some other incriminating event, or telling a lie to lead us in the opposite direction. Or when he is just embellishing for his own ego.

Still interesting to me that he doesn't mention the head injury to Patrick.

Happy Sunday 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: February 28, 2010, 09:14:48 AM »

Good question.  We know that this is all a game for Joran.  He's using the media's interest in the case to finance his lifestyle.

Yes, you're right. But the fact that he never reveils where Natalee's body is, is all the more proof that a crime or crimes have been conducted, and he's as guilty as hell - which last word I shouldn't mention on a Sunday!!!

Have to leave now, I have some things to do. Maybe see you later today. Bye!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: February 28, 2010, 09:20:04 AM »

Yes I agree with that.  A pregnant pause...might have been a better interviewing tactic.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: February 28, 2010, 09:24:17 AM »

The Range Rover was not his "first" confession.  He spoke to Freddie and also that Peterson? girl (when he first went away to school).

I can't believe that there are not two doctors...or his mother...that would declare him in need of a psych evaluation. I agree with Peter R., he knows what he is doing but I would then call his bluff.

I believe he didn't know he was being taped in the Range Rover or he wouldn't have spoke of the smuggled cell phone.  That doesn't mean I believe he was truthful with everything he said to Patrick.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: February 28, 2010, 09:27:29 AM »

If that one guy is going to Aruba, can we ask him to research the results of the "internal" investigation of vdStraten and Paulus?  Since the OM is now giving press releases, would someone please ask him? 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 28, 2010, 09:28:48 AM »

Thank you EURobert  an angelic monkey

I caught that, too Can. I did not know this was going to happen. Very interesting.

All the more reason for Joran  to try to distract us from the ocean. And the cage.

Interesting to me as well in terms of the Range Rover confessions -- I don't remember reading about a 'head injury'.

Did Joran mention anything to Patrick about a 'head injury'????

He has made sure to emphasize that in EVERY OTHER STORY -- starting with dropping Natalee off at the holiday inn. Hitting her head in a pool and drowning. Hitting her head on rocks on the beach ...and drowning. Falling from a balcony 'head first'.

Does he ever mention 'head injury' to Patrick???

Not that I recall Sharon.

As for decision Peter mentioned.  I wonder why it has taken so long.

Dare I hope that something is going on behind the scenes that will nail
Joran.
On the other hand I was not too impressed with Blanken's explanation re investigating the "third confession"
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: February 28, 2010, 09:37:23 AM »

IMO, Peter R. DeVries has infinitely more credibility than Gerald Dompig, so for Peter to say that Joran's newest story does not coincide with the facts of the case completely puts the lie to Dompig's statement that this new story matches up with the investigation.

I won't be able to get behind this new story as that would mean supporting Dompig.  No, no, no.     Dompig is associated with Caps through the IP address at his "security company".  Never forget that.

Speaking of Caps, I'm still months behind and can't wait to learn what's happened since page 73 of thread #822 - because I've just learned that Mark Purcell has a line from the movie Tombstone as his signature and Caps has used the movie poster from Tombstone as his avatar.  Think that's a coincidence?  No way, baby.

So Caps (all 4 of him!), Purcell, and Dompig are all on the same team, and it is not Justice for Natalee.

I'm back to reading...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: February 28, 2010, 09:41:26 AM »

http://www.snafu.nl/bericht/20/2714/VANAVOND-SNAFU-LIVE!.html

Through translator:

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: February 28, 2010, 09:51:27 AM »

Good morning Klaas.  Oh no!...is Petey your new alarm clock?!   

Actually it is my other dog snitching on Petey 

I ran down to get a bowl of cereal and came back to all the doggy mommas up too early this morning.  It is Sunday, go back to bed!

Good Morning to all of those up by choice!

Good morning Bearly.  I'm up by choice and because our old doggie likes to be up around 5:00 a.m.   
I enjoy your cheerfulness with my coffee most mornings.

Answered your q. the other day...but lost it before it got posted.  This will be a shorter version.  Your q. was whether PVDSD might have made two trips to the bank, per his statement.  First to request a loan, and 2nd trip to p/u loan funds.

Anything is possible but I have never believed his 2 trip story and felt it was a way to cover other nefarious activies that morning that might have been in the area of the twenty minute trip to the bank and to alibi his long absence from work that day. 
His bank witness, Ruth D. died and little is known about her - so no witness.
It doesn't seem logical that one would travel 20 minutes to a bank, get frustrated with the wait and travel back to work.  Only to make the trip later in the day.  A forty minute round trip. 
JMO - but your scenario would certainly account for 2 trips, if it took several hours to secure a bank loan.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: February 28, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »

Posted by GBMW at RU:

Robert Jensen will watch Jorans confession tonight as well and will give his opinion during the programme...and wants to hear from viewers as well.

http://www.snafu.nl is his website.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: February 28, 2010, 10:13:38 AM »

Rob,
Little "tidbits" of info: on possible locations.
(1) Deepak whizzing on side of road.
(2) 630 AM cell call (morning of crime)

Janet,
When you asked about (possible) truths that came from RR recording:
**ocean(final resting place).

I rack my brain constantly for a play by play of the night in question.
Like many, my theories change from week to week.
Sloot house was very protected, DK car cleaning story very constant.

At their ages, places to take an intoxicated potential sex target:
(1) a non-tourist area, with seclusion, that only locals would know about.
(2) Joran's pool area. Daddy wouldn't care.

Wish I knew if rock scene was a stop along the way OR a total distraction.

Things I (think I) know:
Natalee died on their watch, Paulus was highly involved in case,
ALE knows NH is dead, NH body was moved a few times,
A boat was used to finally dispose of NH, it was not a simple accident.

Random Ramblings...Sorry...
BUCKSHOT

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #576 on: February 28, 2010, 10:23:33 AM »

I'm sure Peter says a lot that's not in the article.  If any of our Dutch posters come by maybe they will tell us what he had to say.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/466244/2010/02/26/Peter-R-de-Vries-Joran-is-een-labiele-fantast.dhtml

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBTqNsFpDd8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/jBTqNsFpDd8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Peter R. de Vries: Joran is an unstable fantasist

I had some spare time today...
  (Shame there's now waving tiger smiley; I'm somewhat more robust than a kitten!)

Host1: Suddenly he was in the news again; what do you think about that?
PrdV: Interview is about a year old. It was offered to different broadcasters but nobody wanted to have it. But now RTL is ‘proud to present’ it.
Host2: Who did the interview.
PrdV: TerrorJaap from ‘The Golden Cage’-show which is not a journalist with a outstanding name - to put it mildly...
Host1: They were friends.
Prdv: Yes. And the findings were presented to Head of Justice Dep. on Aruba mr. Peter Blanken who isn’t impressed either because these findings don’t match with the facts.
Host2: But is he eager in the first place to hear yet another version of the story?
PrdV: He’s aware that that is Joran’s tactic; to have everybody think that he is unstable fantast. With that he can neutralize what he said earlier in our hidden-cam action. Which was an authentic story and the experts agree on that.
Host2: Let’s look what police on Aruba thinks of it.
± 2.00 Voice over: confession nr.3 presents Joran as an even bigger fantast: now she’ld be lying in a swamp.
Police/Subtitles: It’s a large area, 700.000 square meters of which 200.000 is water. That means you can only search when you have more detailed info on where she might be lying. But to end the investigation and to help the family to close all, we are willing to investigate everything.
Names and locations are named and we have focused on that. And that tells us this new story can’t be true.
Voice over: only Joran knows where Natalee is.
Clip from hidden-cam action: Joran (amongst other things says): If they find her I hang!
Police/subtitles: I hope we in the end will find her and have clearity on what happened. But then Joran has to come up with a reliable story / the facts.
PrdV: I agree with that completely. If you are really sincere you don’t go to TerrorJaap with your story. A polygraphtest has been conducted but that’s not scientificly save. He should answer the serious questions; he doesn’t; the most basic questions: how he got home, where his shoes are.
Host2: But it’s suggested you are envious that RTL now has this interview?
PrdV: No, not at all. But I see Joran’s tactics and feel sorry that this is now presented by people who don’t know the case well enough. Mr. Peter Blanken does but he agrees with me that this is bogus.
Host2: Will Joran be prosecuted in the end?
PRdV: Justice until now has to decide if Joran will be prosecuted. The case was reopened after my (hidden-cam) show. I expect a decision on that soon. But I hope that Joran comes up with a serious story which he matches with facts. And he will answer all the questions. I think with this he only is ‘throwing sand in the wheels’ (dutch saying).

I corrected some things.

Thank you EURobert!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: February 28, 2010, 10:29:48 AM »

Rob,

Janet,

Things I (think I) know:

BUCKSHOT

1 - Arashi
2 - St Cruz

None of what I posted really explains anything.. just some random thoughts...

I do have a question and there are no right or wrong answers..

How does anyone explain Paulus' premeditated charge and Guido's heavy battery together...??

they would have to be in the same place at the same time right?

And Paulus has two contacts with Natalee, and Guido hired Spong - the most expensive attorney in all of Holland - I don't think he did that to just get evidence tossed - I think that was in case he went to trial...

any ideas - anyone?

how does this all work?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: February 28, 2010, 10:42:23 AM »

Rob,

Janet,

Things I (think I) know:

BUCKSHOT

1 - Arashi
2 - St Cruz

How does anyone explain Paulus' premeditated charge and Guido's heavy battery together...??

And Paulus has two contacts with Natalee, and Guido hired Spong - the most expensive attorney in all of Holland - I don't think he did that to just get evidence tossed - I think that was in case he went to trial...

any ideas - anyone?

how does this all work?

Maybe Paulus and Guido were still at the casino....Natalee was passed out at the Joran apt....Joran drives Slootmobile to get Paulus and Guido comes also????

Maybe Paulus is the one with the GHB and suggested Joran put some in a drink, at the house??

I have no idea.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: February 28, 2010, 11:04:21 AM »

Rob,

Janet,

Things I (think I) know:

BUCKSHOT

1 - Arashi
2 - St Cruz

any ideas - anyone?

how does this all work?

Guido was not a main player right off the bat. Initially it was the 3 amigos in that infamous picture seen round the world. Then, as peripheral players were added, it certainly became interesting. Each day, I remember checking in to see the latest and greatest on the case. Before we knew it, not only were we introduced to their whole web of friends, but we were introduced to their entire police force, their local media circles, and what seemed like - half the island. Steve Croes is another one that makes you scratch your head. For them to have levied charges like that against Guido tells me that he was not just an acquaintance of Joran, but more likely a "prime time player" that night. Hiring a heavy hitting lawyer only bolsters that opinion.  Their (Guido and Spong) saving grace is that they have no worries, unless Joran goes down for more than abusing a corpse. Otherwise, the act of the crime, the brutality as suggested by heavy battery, is never revealed and his involvement is a mute point.

Two contacts...This was a shocker for me at first. Thinking back, though, ALE revealing two contacts to me acknowledges their knowledge that NH is deceased. And if his contact is at 4AM, as theorized, well..that puts him smack dab in the middle of the disposal of the body along with the perpetrators of the crime. Wonder if the casino counts as one of those contacts? Also, a "middle of the night" contact with NH sure does blow a hole in his "home, sound asleep" story, doesn't it? But how can anyone even question the textbook Aruban police force? They know exactly what they are doing. After all, they did not immediately arrest J2K after everyone in the WORLD knew they were the prime suspects, and last known to be with NH. What did they do? According to their law textbooks, they instead chose to let them have 10 free days. Why? So they could be closely monitored. I definitely remember scratching my head when hearing that one. But who am I to question the greatest police force on earth..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.