April 25, 2024, 10:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409710 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 28, 2010, 03:06:43 PM »

Has anyone figured out what time the show will be on?

TIA

Hi Texasmom, and thanks to you, Klaasend and Kermit too for the great photos and maps.  That sure is interesting about Bubali.  There is a main entry but it seems accessible from other points, not sure.  It would be a logical place for the mud to suck off one's shoe, eh? 

Is the consensus of opinion that the trioi were waiting for someone to come take her body when seen by the gardener and that person drove a white truck, put her body in the back and then that person drove to Bubali, walked her out a ways and left her in the swampland?   If so I can't imagine them going very far into the park for fear of being seen and think they would put her in the first acceptable spot they came upon.  If there is only one way to enter that park by car I don't think it would be unreasonable to think they'd leave her as soon as they hit the marsh after coming out of the trees.  Did we ever learn what Tim thought of her being put there?

It was dark that night. The weather was something like a storm coming in so that means there would be a lot of cloud cover which make it even darker. So I just don't see anyone driving out to a swamp where it's pitch black and dragging a body into that muddy water area.

Much easier to cover the body with a blue tarp and call DAURY = DADDY!
Get a cage and put the body in the cage and take it out to sea and dump it.

Just so happens out of the 140 targets that the Persistence found, they only dove
on ONE which contained the remains of a body and a blue tarp a few yards from the trap/cage.

$1.7 million dollars was spent and the months of Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb for ONE CAGE/TRAP DIVE.

go figger.

Hi ya Kermit,  I was just working on 'simple is best', as if they knew the swamp would most likely hide her forever, why go to the work and exposure of taking a boat out and dropping her.  Gene Ralston said to me in an email that his idea was the cage was weighted and dropped out by the shelf where it drops off, which is the crab breeding ground.

I also remember that show of Greta's where Jossy talked about Aruba's system of keeping track of boats going in and out, and there was a boat that did leave from the input around the time she went missing.  I think that was about the time when the Holloways arrived and Joran showed up somewhat disheveled.  xox
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: February 28, 2010, 03:07:10 PM »

Should I post what I am told this covers or is that like telling the ending of a movie and spoils it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: February 28, 2010, 03:07:34 PM »

Just an FYI, it was Jossy who helped get us in the landfill and get equipment. At the time many thought that was where NH was.

He also helped TES search the bird sanctuary with equipment.

Just saying.

Remember folks, he has to live there. There has to be some mingling that one must do. That is just a fact of life.

And he helped DESTINY put an ad in his newspaper!

Kermit, no one on this earth is perfect. He has a newspaper, his news paper makes money via ads.

Diario has also covered Scared Monkeys in articles, i think that trumps a paid for ad.

Jossy has also covered the NH story in his news paper in the most fair and balanced and professional manner. Jossy has provided this site with info, accounts, news, pictures and translations.

I can't even get into all of it.

As I stated, you are entitled to your opinion; however, I know first hand what it means to live and work on Aruba and the $#%T one has to do to make nice. That from a foreign national, I cant even imagine what its like to active live there all the time.

In the grand scope of things, Jossy has been a great asset to me, SM, Beth & Dave and Tim Miller and TES. Those are the facts.

Just saying.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: February 28, 2010, 03:09:36 PM »

Lie detector test: Joran caused both the death as well as the disappearence of NH!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: February 28, 2010, 03:11:59 PM »

Hi ya Kermit,  I was just working on 'simple is best', as if they knew the swamp would most likely hide her forever, why go to the work and exposure of taking a boat out and dropping her.  Gene Ralston said to me in an email that his idea was the cage was weighted and dropped out by the shelf where it drops off, which is the crab breeding ground.

I also remember that show of Greta's where Jossy talked about Aruba's system of keeping track of boats going in and out, and there was a boat that did leave from the input around the time she went missing.  I think that was about the time when the Holloways arrived and Joran showed up somewhat disheveled.  xox

Hi Scandi.

That is interesting - your email with Ralston. 
I agree that swamp would certainly hide something forever even if drained, however I just speculate how dark it is out there, the weather at that particular time and the environment is not conducive to anyone going out there at night time. But I think Joran went there the next evening before dark where he rec'd a phone call from Deepak.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: February 28, 2010, 03:12:03 PM »

Lie detector test: Joran caused both the death as well as the disappearence of NH!

He tried to influence the outcome of the test by 'counter-meassuring' i.e. tensing the muscels of his hands or behind or something.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: February 28, 2010, 03:13:39 PM »

Kermit, no one on this earth is perfect. He has a newspaper, his news paper makes money via ads.

Diario has also covered Scared Monkeys in articles, i think that trumps a paid for ad.

Jossy has also covered the NH story in his news paper in the most fair and balanced and professional manner. Jossy has provided this site with info, accounts, news, pictures and translations.

I can't even get into all of it.

As I stated, you are entitled to your opinion; however, I know first hand what it means to live and work on Aruba and the $#%T one has to do to make nice. That from a foreign national, I cant even imagine what its like to active live there all the time.

In the grand scope of things, Jossy has been a great asset to me, SM, Beth & Dave and Tim Miller and TES. Those are the facts.

Just saying.

I totally understand more then you may realize.
I was joking around is all.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 28, 2010, 03:16:25 PM »

He tried to influence the outcome of the test by 'counter-meassuring' i.e. tensing the muscels of his hands or behind or something.

Haha!  Joran would think he was smarter than the machine.  These detectors have become very advanced and sensitive over the years.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: February 28, 2010, 03:17:04 PM »

Whoops, correction.   I think that boat was said to have gone out the evening after she disappeared, but I always took that as it could have been that after midnight it was a new day and still dark, so it would still fit.  Hope that makes sense.  xox

Hi Anna, I say go for it!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #629 on: February 28, 2010, 03:18:54 PM »

Thanks for the info on the show so far Magnolia, Anna, and EURobert!

Anna, I say "bring it"!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: February 28, 2010, 03:18:58 PM »

An expert on international justice (mr. H. Knoops) says that the family of Natalee can with the outcome of these tests possibly win a civil courtcase against JvdS in the US.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: February 28, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »

EURobert,

Please continue to keep us posted on what they are saying.

I still want to see Joran's tears, too!

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #632 on: February 28, 2010, 03:20:11 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 pm

They are telling Joran the results of the test. Jaap is there too.

Woman explains to Joran there there are measurements on the test and that he deliberatly tried to influence the test. Joran denies this. Joran smirking again. Jaap asks the woman if its possible if its just a coincidence; the woman says that it happened too much to be a coincidence. Woman tells Joran that he should explain this.

Woman tells Joran that the test says he lied. Joran is smirking again. Joran thinks its a shame that this is the result of the test, denies that he is trying to hide something, says that he is not crazy and that he knows he told the truth. Jaap asks Joran what he thinks that the consequences of this result will be. Joran throws his glass and walks out of the room. jaap goes after him. Joran says that people shouldnt listen to him, since he says a lot. After he says this he looks straight into the camera and smirks.

cont`d

After a year, the friendship of Joran and Jaap ends, since Joran has been lying and deceiving.

After a few weeks, Joran calls Jaap again, since he has problems. His girlfriend in Bangkok dumped him, he got kicked out of school, he has big problems with his parents, moneyproblems...

commercial break.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: February 28, 2010, 03:23:09 PM »

Part 2

Dompig is on the tv and talks about Joran did get up 24 stories. And he did talk about its good that Joran still speaks and not just shut his mounth. Not matter what he tells.

The lie dector is the bigest part now. Jaap ask him what can't we can ask you? He answered you can ask anything.

Dompig says with a normal hearing it will not work with him and Dompig says if I got a chance I had used a lie dector to him.

He did misleaden this tests. This tests don't work as well. Because he did moved with his legs or hands or did breathing.
The first questions were about the death about this test. The result is a liar.
The second questions were about the disappear about this test. The result is a liar.
The third questions they didn't work.

After his lie dector there can't a law case to him in Aruba, the Netherland and as well in the US.
There alone can be a civil case in the United States.
That says Professor lawyer Mr. Knoops.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: February 28, 2010, 03:23:29 PM »

but no heavy battery charge - I still don't understand all that.

Thanks for the info EURobert

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: February 28, 2010, 03:24:50 PM »

An expert on international justice (mr. H. Knoops) says that the family of Natalee can with the outcome of these tests possibly win a civil courtcase against JvdS in the US.

After Joran went back to thailand he contacted Terror Jaap for money. TJ said ok but.... They now want to hear him on the five basic questions while on the lie detector.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #636 on: February 28, 2010, 03:25:43 PM »

Haha!  Joran would think he was smarter than the machine.  These detectors have become very advanced and sensitive over the years.

Yep, when I saw them ask the two questions on the preview and Joran responded "no"; I KNEW he was going to show deceptive on those answers!

Wonder how that's going to change his figures on what people in the Netherlands think now!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: February 28, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »

EuRobert, please continue to post as well as we want all perspectives on this and you are so easy to understand with perfect language.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 28, 2010, 03:29:22 PM »

EuRobert, please continue to post as well as we want all perspectives on this and you are so easy to understand with perfect language.
ITA Anna and thanks to everyone bringing this info.

How did I ever miss Jaap?     He is a friend of Joran's but unbiased?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: February 28, 2010, 03:30:27 PM »

Yes, the more coverage, the better.  We will get all of it that way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.