April 18, 2024, 05:07:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409298 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: February 28, 2010, 04:05:41 PM »

(It's very difficult to connect to SM; could be that everybody in the NL's is on the internet now?!?)

Because he had a lot of coke in his room they had to get Natalee's body out of the house. THey put it on the back seat of the car; blood on the seats. We threw her in the pond. They say to each other that they would bring her as far as posible in the pond. So they did. Put her on the deepest spot. From that point on there were only lies.
DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU PUT HER IN THE POND. YES OFF COURSE. He draws a map. Deepak and Satish don't know what happened.

I'm recording the whole show so I can make a better summary later.

5 Questions:

An investigator researches:

- Is there a co-perpetrator (Answer: Yes and the named person really exists)
- What caused her death (Fall of balcony?)
- What happened to the body (Mumbali-pond?)
- Shoe (In the pond?)
- Did your father know (No!)

Some new findings seem to match with the facts.

They now want to put the findings next to a new Israeli voice emotion detector to uncover further clues in the investigation. This company helped a.o. with some murder cases in the US. Dompig thinks this method is promissing. But Knoops says they first have to proof that this method works, before a court. Others are sceptic.

Test: not entirely true. The discussion between the two boys is incorrect according to the machine. The balcony story seems to have truth in it.

Dompig says he believes this story is probably closer to the truth.

Question of Terror Jaap: 'JORAN, WHY DID YOU NOT CALL AN AMBULANCE.'

The story of the Mumbali pond seems to be having inclearities in it. 

Shoe story is not true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: February 28, 2010, 04:06:39 PM »

I think "PEEP" was a word for where we would say bleep.  They bleeped out the name that Joran said. IMO

Likely correct. 
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: February 28, 2010, 04:06:53 PM »

(It's very difficult to connect to SM; could be that everybody in the NL's is on the internet now?!?)

Because he had a lot of coke in his room they had to get Natalee's body out of the house. THey put it on the back seat of the car; blood on the seats. We threw her in the pond. They say to each other that they would bring her as far as posible in the pond. So they did. Put her on the deepest spot. From that point on there were only lies.
DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU PUT HER IN THE POND. YES OFF COURSE. He draws a map. Deepak and Satish don't know what happened.

5 Questions:

- Shoe (In the pond?)

They now want to put the findings next to a new Israeli voice emotion detector to uncover further clues in the investigation. This company helped a.o. with some murder cases in the US. Dompig thinks this method is promissing. But Knoops says they first have to proof that this method works, before a court. Others are sceptic.

Test: not entirely true. The discussion between the two boys is incorrect according to the machine. The balcony story seems to have truth in it.

Shoe story is not true.

Daddy (according to the voice analyses machine) DID NOT KNOW!!! WAS NOT INVOLVED!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: February 28, 2010, 04:06:57 PM »

Hmhm the show a picture of the friend A. I am not sure who that can be. Maybe Andre?
But may people know from SM. There was never a search on that marsh.
-----

Check this out!  They show a pic of Friend A!  Now that is something monkeys can work with!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: February 28, 2010, 04:07:25 PM »

Because he had a lot of coke in his room. ????????????????????????????????

Funny they found that same kind of pile of cocaine in L.M. home too.
It just must be lying around that island everywhere..

It grows wild ya know....

L.M. did shoot at police over it.. He did say it was just a misunderstanding though. The police agreed and everyone went home happy on the happy island of Aruba.

Edward, why does Debbie still allow you to post at both SM and BFN, when she has banned most who post at
SM from BFN?  Why are you special?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: February 28, 2010, 04:07:50 PM »

I'd much rather use the Mossad as my emotion detector...Just sayin....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: February 28, 2010, 04:08:49 PM »

EURobert,

Did you see a picture of Friend A?  Is there any way we can get a screen capture or it?  We will nail down who that person is if he is anywhere in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #687 on: February 28, 2010, 04:09:11 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:13 pm       

Still about the machine that is looking at Jorans interview...

There is a problem with Jorans statement about the bubalipont, Jorans stresslevel goes up very suddenly. According to the man with the machine they probably dumped the body but its not sure if it really was at the Bubalipont. Could also be possible that they dumped her and relocated her later on.

The machine about the shoes... The statement about losing one shoe and throwing the other one away is not true.

The statements about his dad... Stresslevel while talking about his dad is very high. The statement about his dad not being involved is true

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 28, 2010, 04:09:21 PM »

I think "PEEP" was a word for where we would say bleep.  They bleeped out the name that Joran said. IMO

Hi Magnolia,  I know a site owner who lives in the Netherlands and would often greet posters with 'Hi Peeps'.  I thought it was a colloquial expression for 'friend'.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: February 28, 2010, 04:09:30 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:02 pm       

Joran denies that his dad knew anything about the case.

An expoliceofficer went to Aruba to investigate Jorans story. Excop goes to the house where Joran said it all happened. Police know the friend Joran mentioned. Excop says it isnt clear what exactly happened on the balcony since the fence is about 1m high and Natalee was a tiny girl.

Dompig says that they couldnt check the swamp since its a place with a lot of nature and they didnt want to interfere in that. Dompig says that its very possible that he lost his shoe in the swamp. Finding a shoe there would be very good evidence.

Excop is now talking about the route Joran walked with Natalee. The friends house is indeed in the area where Joran has been that night.

There has been a call to the police that a guy in a green pickupcar was involved in the case. The friend indeed had a green pickup.

Dompigs conclusion... it could be true. there is technical evidence that this could be true. But... Joran is a liar and this could be a lie too.

this portion is interesting, not for what Joran says, but what Dompig finally says - see there was always one show with blood on it found at the sloots... not two, and this also is in conflict with joran's previous story that he still had BOTH shoes.

Dompig initially admitted they were looking for one K-Swiss - not two. This somehow morphed into TWO shoes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: February 28, 2010, 04:10:04 PM »

5 Questions:

- Shoe (In the pond?)

Shoe story is not true.

Daddy (according to the voice analyses machine) DID NOT KNOW!!! WAS NOT INVOLVED!!!

In general it seems that NH indeed fell of the balcony after dancing there. But what they did with the body is not sure. (Says the machine operator.) But other experts are sceptic.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: February 28, 2010, 04:11:04 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 pm       

The voiceanalyst with the machine thinks that Jorans story about Natalee dancing on the balcony and falling over is true. He thinks that the rest of the story isnt completely true.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: February 28, 2010, 04:12:46 PM »

I thought Peeps was short for People.

PERSONA NON GRATA

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: February 28, 2010, 04:13:04 PM »

Justice expert Knoops thinks the change for a succesfull penal prosecution is very small in Aruba / the NL's.

END OF THE SHOW.

I will now watch my recording and see if I can put a summary and video somewhere on the internet LATER.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: February 28, 2010, 04:13:11 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm       

End of show. All the people that were interviewed are giving their opinion.

Pics of Natalee and the end.

------------------
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: February 28, 2010, 04:16:31 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm       

End of show. All the people that were interviewed are giving their opinion.

Pics of Natalee and the end.

You did real good, Carpe.  I am real slow at that copy and paste.  Thanks!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: February 28, 2010, 04:17:06 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm       

There is a machine that can investigate interviews to see if someone is lying. A company used that on the Dusseldorfinterview by Joran. The machine looks for emotions by the person that is speaking. It cannot be used in court.

Machine on Jorans friend... its true that joran met a friend on the beach. what Joran said they talked about is NOT true. There is a lot of stress by Joran when he talks about how Natalee fell. according to the man with the machine that is true. Joran isnt lying about Natalee dancing on the balcony and falling.

Probably remembers her dancin' on the bar at CnC...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: February 28, 2010, 04:17:49 PM »

I don't have a screen-cap of the friend but he was an Indian/Hindu type of person.
He's also mentioned in Joran's book.
Dompig said he was part of the investigation in the very beginning.
The green pick-up truck belonged to his dad/family.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: February 28, 2010, 04:18:10 PM »

Thanks, Carpe and EURobert!

So was there a picture shown of Friend A or was that somebody else I wonder.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: February 28, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »

I don't have a screen-cap of the friend but he was an Indian/Hindu type of person.
He's also mentioned in Joran's book.
Dompig said he was part of the investigation in the very beginning.
The green pick-up truck belonged to his dad/family.

Thanks!  I bet we can find him if we can get that picture.  Klaas or Carpe can do that kind of thing easily.  We will nail him down, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.