March 29, 2024, 08:43:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 407252 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #700 on: February 28, 2010, 04:22:05 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm       

There is a machine that can investigate interviews to see if someone is lying. A company used that on the Dusseldorfinterview by Joran. The machine looks for emotions by the person that is speaking. It cannot be used in court.

Machine on Jorans friend... its true that joran met a friend on the beach. what Joran said they talked about is NOT true. There is a lot of stress by Joran when he talks about how Natalee fell. according to the man with the machine that is true. Joran isnt lying about Natalee dancing on the balcony and falling.

Probably remembers her dancin' on the bar at CnC...

No doubt.

Google Joran Translator:

Dancing > Raping

I am really not much of a dancer... and dats the troof! (for this year, anyway)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: February 28, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:16 pm       

The voiceanalyst with the machine thinks that Jorans story about Natalee dancing on the balcony and falling over is true. He thinks that the rest of the story isnt completely true.

From RU - Renfro is such an A**clown

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: February 28, 2010, 04:22:43 PM »

Glenda
Well, I didn't see it. But I know that it is not true.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 28, 2010, 04:23:11 PM »

(It's very difficult to connect to SM; could be that everybody in the NL's is on the internet now?!?)

Because he had a lot of coke in his room they had to get Natalee's body out of the house. THey put it on the back seat of the car; blood on the seats. We threw her in the pond. They say to each other that they would bring her as far as posible in the pond. So they did. Put her on the deepest spot. From that point on there were only lies.
DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU PUT HER IN THE POND. YES OFF COURSE. He draws a map. Deepak and Satish don't know what happened.

I'm recording the whole show so I can make a better summary later.

5 Questions:

An investigator researches:

- Is there a co-perpetrator (Answer: Yes and the named person really exists)
- What caused her death (Fall of balcony?)
- What happened to the body (Mumbali-pond?)
- Shoe (In the pond?)
- Did your father know (No!)

Some new findings seem to match with the facts.

They now want to put the findings next to a new Israeli voice emotion detector to uncover further clues in the investigation. This company helped a.o. with some murder cases in the US. Dompig thinks this method is promissing. But Knoops says they first have to proof that this method works, before a court. Others are sceptic.

Test: not entirely true. The discussion between the two boys is incorrect according to the machine. The balcony story seems to have truth in it.

Dompig says he believes this story is probably closer to the truth.

Question of Terror Jaap: 'JORAN, WHY DID YOU NOT CALL AN AMBULANCE.'

The story of the Mumbali pond seems to be having inclearities in it. 

Shoe story is not true.

Damn, after all those posts we've devoted to that shoe. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: February 28, 2010, 04:23:42 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm       

End of show. All the people that were interviewed are giving their opinion.

Pics of Natalee and the end.

Thanks Pronkjewail, Carpe, EURobert, and of course Anna and her friend.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 28, 2010, 04:24:05 PM »

The only way Julia would KNOW anything is if she were actually present when these things happened.  Maybe she is confessing herself.  Most likely just full of it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: February 28, 2010, 04:24:57 PM »

Dompig also said that Joran told a gazillion versions of what happened at the beginning of the investigation.
He remains very sceptical but thinks that this story is probably closest to the truth.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: February 28, 2010, 04:25:48 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE & THE CAGE

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 28, 2010, 04:26:47 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm       

There is a machine that can investigate interviews to see if someone is lying. A company used that on the Dusseldorfinterview by Joran. The machine looks for emotions by the person that is speaking. It cannot be used in court.

Machine on Jorans friend... its true that joran met a friend on the beach. what Joran said they talked about is NOT true. There is a lot of stress by Joran when he talks about how Natalee fell. according to the man with the machine that is true. Joran isnt lying about Natalee dancing on the balcony and falling.

Yea,  That railing looks over waist high which would mean to fall off the balcony she'd have to be up on the rail, right?  Maybe someone was helping her up and she was not stable and fell off.  I could see cocaine giving one the thought of getting up on the rail as the balcony was quite small.

Well, it seems there is something to investigate here for exact evidence.  Also, unless that patio below the balcony was washed with bleach, luminol might still test for blood there, right?

All just food for thought and thanks again all for bringing us this play by play.  xox

Probably remembers her dancin' on the bar at CnC...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #709 on: February 28, 2010, 04:28:40 PM »

Dompig also said that Joran told a gazillion versions of what happened at the beginning of the investigation.
He remains very sceptical but thinks that this story is probably closest to the truth.

Dompig also thinks Dick Cheney is involved. I hope he blows his jock off while loading his pistol.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: February 28, 2010, 04:29:15 PM »

I remember hearing that Joran told someone he had a house that was empty to party in that night. I'm looking for this now does anyone else remember this?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #711 on: February 28, 2010, 04:30:51 PM »

Because he had a lot of coke in his room. ????????????????????????????????

Funny they found that same kind of pile of cocaine in L.M. home too.
It just must be lying around that island everywhere..

It grows wild ya know....

L.M. did shoot at police over it.. He did say it was just a misunderstanding though. The police agreed and everyone went home happy on the happy island of Aruba.

Edward, why does Debbie still allow you to post at both SM and BFN, when she has banned most who post at
SM from BFN?  Why are you special?

Good question!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #712 on: February 28, 2010, 04:31:30 PM »

Wouldn't it explain a lot of things if this is the Hindu looking guy they showed?
The one on the left.

2 4 1
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: February 28, 2010, 04:33:08 PM »

Dompig also thinks Dick Cheney is involved. I hope he blows his jock off while loading his pistol.

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 28, 2010, 04:34:02 PM »

I remember hearing that Joran told someone he had a house that was empty to party in that night. I'm looking for this now does anyone else remember this?

I do and I think it was at the Raquet Club complex.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: February 28, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »

Wouldn't it explain a lot of things if this is the Hindu looking guy they showed?
The one on the left.

Whatever you do, don't mention his "Charlie Manson eyes"!  Apparently, that greatly offends him and he will bring it up months later!

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: February 28, 2010, 04:37:49 PM »

I do and I think it was at the Raquet Club complex.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: February 28, 2010, 04:38:31 PM »

The one on the left.

Mmmm... don't know.
His hair was somewhat longer, down to his ears and his face was fuller.
But could be two pics with a couple of years time difference of course...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: February 28, 2010, 04:39:14 PM »

The one on the left.

OMG - I could say soooo much.

Let's put 20 seconds on the clock 

Aruba's next top GAY model

You CANNOT be serious!

Poseur .....

He's my cousin - and he looks just like me.

is that Members Only? <snickers> I could add some more here 

I swear, it's my new Le Tiger look -

I call it Blue Steel !!

+++

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: February 28, 2010, 04:39:15 PM »

Just an FYI, it was Jossy who helped get us in the landfill and get equipment. At the time many thought that was where NH was.

He also helped TES search the bird sanctuary with equipment.

Just saying.

Remember folks, he has to live there. There has to be some mingling that one must do. That is just a fact of life.

And he helped DESTINY put an ad in his newspaper!

Kermit, no one on this earth is perfect. He has a newspaper, his news paper makes money via ads.

Diario has also covered Scared Monkeys in articles, i think that trumps a paid for ad.

Jossy has also covered the NH story in his news paper in the most fair and balanced and professional manner. Jossy has provided this site with info, accounts, news, pictures and translations.

I can't even get into all of it.

As I stated, you are entitled to your opinion; however, I know first hand what it means to live and work on Aruba and the $#%T one has to do to make nice. That from a foreign national, I cant even imagine what its like to active live there all the time.

In the grand scope of things, Jossy has been a great asset to me, SM, Beth & Dave and Tim Miller and TES. Those are the facts.

Just saying.

IMO, I think Jossy is a wonderful person and if he was ever proven to be otherwise-I would be heartsick and shocked!  Wasn't his son, Eduardo also very helpful, especially in searching that Gawd-awful dreadful landfill ???  And I remember seeing Eduardo in the audience when Beth appeared on Oprah. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.