April 25, 2024, 12:17:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409656 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: March 01, 2010, 10:27:31 AM »

Ok, I'm going to try and get this right....

Steph asked Tim Miller, who called in on the radio talk show with Dave Holloway about the remains in the trap.

Tim Miller kind of stammered his way around an answer, and ended up saying that he really couldn't say one way or the other definatively if there were human remains or not.  He said it was very, very suspicious "at the time" and he repeated "at the time" a few times.  He eventually said that Silvetti did not believe that they were Natalee remains and that is why Silvetti wants to return and dive on the other 140 targets.

Check me, please, Klaas.  Accurate?

LifeSong,

It seemed that way to me as well but let's all listen to it again in the podcast to be sure we understand.  Tim is not always easy to understand when speaking.

Thanks, Anna.  I'll try to listen to the podcast again later on tonight too.  I don't think I got all of what Tim said, or probably even nearly all of it - his answer went on for awhile! 

Two things I find very interesting here.

1 - Tim is stating that Silvetti knew there were REMAINS in that cage

2 - Tim is now trying to back peddle from what he said the last time on Steph's show - that those remains were male.

Knowing what we do of Silvetti's lack of action and outright verbal castration of Kyle for wanting to pursue their find........and I'll have to go back to my notes to try and find his post at BFN as a refresher.........didn't Silvetti tell BFN that the cage was EMPTY?..............my hinky meter just went on red alert.

Knowing what I know of recent conversations regarding the last time Tim was on Steph's show.....................my hinky meter is staying on red alert.

I'll be honest with you, Jen.  It set off my Hinky meter too, that's why I wanted to try and post of synopsis of what Tim said just after hearing it while it was fresh on my mind.

I haven't had the chance yet to listen again, but here's the link to Steph's page where he has the podcast posted: 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=watts-up-with-this

What I thought was interesting was that he seemed to imply something (I'm still not sure what) with the repeated "at the time" statements, and for the first time ever, imo, he actually laid *some* responsibility/accountability at Silvetti's feet.

I look forward to reading yours and others' take on it.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: March 01, 2010, 10:28:56 AM »

Thanks Lifesong, I'm listening now...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: March 01, 2010, 10:32:29 AM »

ACCORDING TO CAPSLOCKWIZARD

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 -
« Reply #901 on: December 17, 2008, 07:17:24 PM »

JOHN SILVETTI TELLS CAPS THAT THE TRAP/CAGE IS A POSTOFFICE AND THE CAGE WAS EMPTY.

MARCH 3, 2008 – John Silvetti meets with CapsLockWizard

From an email sent from CapsLockWizard:

“Yes, We did have the meeting today. It was a long meeting and we are all set to start the process of a permit to drain. Witness will gave statement to Lawyer (Helen), Lawyer will motion to drain the pond to OM. If Motion denied, will go to media and expose more dirt. John knows everything now and he will stay behind to help and protect. John state the cage was empty. it was full of these broken plastic bags that shows on the cam like skull, but he said to me it is the water doing tricks when picture was taken. He thinks also it is a postoffice. When I told him the story about the cage, he also understand now some things that he could not have question about. Like why is the Panter allways parked over the spot while there is notting anymore in he cage. The meeting end at 5:00 pm and was very good. About the Pipes. They will be checked. Also John thinks that the signs are there but need to drain the pond. Also Withness is 99% it was some one that came from the pond area that he saw, because it looks like a dutch man and was cover in mud from the chest down.”

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4239.msg588188#msg588188

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: March 01, 2010, 10:33:45 AM »

As though we wouldn't have noticed the pool being dug up and the house ransacked!  These people don't realize we watch and check every day.  That's why this will never go away for Aruba.  We won't stop watching their every move until we have justice.

My chin literally dropped when Tacky said that Joran had nothing to do with Nat's disappearance AND that the Sloot pool had been dug up and searched under.  What a POS he is to sit next to Natalee's uncle and tell such bald-face lies. 

Karma's a bitch, Tacopina, like they say..."what you put on the wheel comes back around".

I'm all-in with Jen's fantasy that Paul knocked him out off camera.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: March 01, 2010, 10:35:56 AM »

And yet again, when Tacopina lies, he starts talking faster and louder. He has done this since day one. He knows Joran is involved. He makes me sick.

I find it interesting that he found it necessary to go to such lengths to defend Paulus, now that he's dead.  I mean that guy just sat there and lied through his teeth saying the bottom of the pool was dug up???  The house was ransacked by police???

I admire Paul Reynold's restraint this morning.

Paul Reynolds has so much class;  I was dumbfounded listening to Taco.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: March 01, 2010, 10:36:54 AM »

In listening to Dave - the Bubali partially dries up?

No way Joran would have ever put her in there, knowing her body could possibly be visible at some point during the year.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 01, 2010, 10:39:13 AM »

IMO, Tim Miller let the proverbial cat out of the bag on the last Steph Watts show.  It just slipped out.

It was a miracle that we were all listening.  It was an important piece of information that has been kept
totally quiet.

Now I wonder who told Tim Miller that it was male DNA found in those remains in the trap.  Tim didn't
just invent those facts. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: March 01, 2010, 10:39:21 AM »

ACCORDING TO JOHN SILVETTI

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 01, 2010, 10:40:08 AM »

IMO, Tim Miller let the proverbial cat out of the bag on the last Steph Watts show.  It just slipped out.

It was a miracle that we were all listening.  It was an important piece of information that has been kept
totally quiet.

Now I wonder who told Tim Miller that it was male DNA found in those remains in the trap.  Tim didn't
just invent those facts. 

I want to know WHO said WHAT to Tim between then and now to get him to back peddle.......
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: March 01, 2010, 10:45:43 AM »

totally quiet.

just invent those facts. 

I want to know WHO said WHAT to Tim between then and now to get him to back peddle.......

I agree.  Tim has been chastised for letting that out, but thank goodness he did let it out.
My guess it is Silvetti who said WHAT to Tim.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: March 01, 2010, 10:49:37 AM »

totally quiet.

just invent those facts. 

I agree.  Tim has been chastised for letting that out, but thank goodness he did let it out.

I don't disagree with that, but Dolph Richardson also comes to mind. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: March 01, 2010, 10:49:57 AM »

Do any of our cast of characters from Aruba speak Afrikaans? 

Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   Afrikaans
af
Operating System   Microsoft WinNT

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: March 01, 2010, 10:51:20 AM »

totally quiet.

just invent those facts. 

I don't disagree with that, but Dolph Richardson also comes to mind as the one who reported it was male DNA.

Self-edit - I hit Post before I was finished.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: March 01, 2010, 10:51:58 AM »

totally quiet.

just invent those facts. 

I think Silvetti was only the 2nd recent person Tim spoke with about this.....I believe Silvetti may have been confronted, after someone else spoke with Tim first. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: March 01, 2010, 10:52:54 AM »

totally quiet.

just invent those facts. 

I don't disagree with that, but Dolph Richardson also comes to mind as the one who reported it was male DNA.

Self-edit - I hit Post before I was finished.

I think you're probably right about Richardson.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: March 01, 2010, 10:54:34 AM »

Well, at least Tim is acknowledging that Nicaragua was likely a hoax to detract from the ocean.

Too bad he hasn't acknolwedged the same of the pond hoax.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: March 01, 2010, 10:59:42 AM »

Steph said after some research (IP traces) that it appears Joran could have listened to the last show Tim was on, and "reacted to it".

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: March 01, 2010, 10:59:50 AM »

Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       204.212.120.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP       Sprint
Location          Continent    :    South America
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor          Resolution    :    1440 x 900
Color Depth    :    32 bits

Time of Visit       Mar 1 2010 10:56:39 am
Last Page View       Mar 1 2010 10:56:39 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...m&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      www.boletinextra.com
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...opic=7018.msg1078176
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...opic=7018.msg1078176
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time       Mar 1 2010 11:56:39 am
Visit Number       21,123,073

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: March 01, 2010, 11:03:54 AM »

Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       204.212.120.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP       Sprint
Location          Continent    :    South America
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor          Resolution    :    1440 x 900
Color Depth    :    32 bits

Time of Visit       Mar 1 2010 10:56:39 am
Last Page View       Mar 1 2010 10:56:39 am
Visit Length       0 seconds
Page Views       1
Referring URL      http://www.google.co...m&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=
Search Engine      google.com
Search Words      www.boletinextra.com
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...opic=7018.msg1078176
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...opic=7018.msg1078176
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time       Mar 1 2010 11:56:39 am
Visit Number       21,123,073
Domain Name   setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address   199.0.84.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP   Sprint
Location   Continent  :  South America
Country  :  Aruba  (Facts)
City  :  Oranjestad
Lat/Long  :  12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)

Language   Afrikaans
af
Operating System   Microsoft WinNT
Browser   Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1280 x 800
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Mar 1 2010 10:43:46 am
Last Page View   Mar 1 2010 10:46:47 am
Visit Length   3 minutes 1 second
Page Views   5
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...e9U881LKsJS6Fr3tyJ-g
Search Engine  google.com
Search Words  noticia@boletinextra.com
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...opic=7018.msg1078051
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...opic=7018.msg1078051
Out Click   http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/
http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/
Time Zone   UTC-4:00
Visitor's Time   Mar 1 2010 11:43:46 am
Visit Number   21,122,872

TWO DIFFERENT ip'S LOOKING AT THE SAME THING.....cAN WE SAY TEAMWORK???

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #919 on: March 01, 2010, 11:04:02 AM »

Oh, WAH!

They dug up his pool. They ransacked his house.

WHO CARES.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.