April 18, 2024, 04:21:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409380 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: March 01, 2010, 01:50:31 PM »

Thanks!  Link to the translated page:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraaf.nl%2Fbinnenland%2F6167920%2F_Psycholoog_Joran_liegt_weer_.html%3Fp%3D9%2C1&sl=nl&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: March 01, 2010, 02:01:14 PM »

I think the story of her going over the balcony could be true - except she was trying to escape from them at the time, not dance for them.
natalfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: March 01, 2010, 02:03:47 PM »

At this moment 259 comments ,when you read this comments ..... says enough I think
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: March 01, 2010, 02:08:54 PM »

And yet again, when Tacopina lies, he starts talking faster and louder. He has done this since day one. He knows Joran is involved. He makes me sick.

I find it interesting that he found it necessary to go to such lengths to defend Paulus, now that he's dead.  I mean that guy just sat there and lied through his teeth saying the bottom of the pool was dug up???  The house was ransacked by police???

I admire Paul Reynold's restraint this morning.

My guess is that Anita or Carlo will get billed. Joran isn't the only one that likes to get paid for talking.

I agree Buckeye.  It appears Tacopina has sold his soul for a financial benefit.

Thanks for the link.

Janet

++++++

TODAY SHOW - JOE TACOPINA - PAUL REYNOLDS

http://www.clipta.com/Video_New_confession_in_Holloway_case__nMzYzMDE1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #944 on: March 01, 2010, 02:14:20 PM »

And yet again, when Tacopina lies, he starts talking faster and louder. He has done this since day one. He knows Joran is involved. He makes me sick.

I find it interesting that he found it necessary to go to such lengths to defend Paulus, now that he's dead.  I mean that guy just sat there and lied through his teeth saying the bottom of the pool was dug up???  The house was ransacked by police???

Paul Reynol

I was hoping Paul would turned around, double up his fist and slam him right in his lying mouth on national TV.!!

Now, now, now Sunny.....that would be you and me and Carpe and Rob that would do that, not Paul. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: March 01, 2010, 02:16:48 PM »

Thanks, natalfan,

I read about 1/3 of the comments.  They are VERY interesting and I don't think I saw even one supportive of Joran.  Some creative suggestions for dealing with him, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: March 01, 2010, 02:19:36 PM »

Paul Reynol

I was hoping Paul would turned around, double up his fist and slam him right in his lying mouth on national TV.!!

Now, now, now Sunny.....that would be you and me and Carpe and Rob that would do that, not Paul. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  thank goodness I am in such good company!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #947 on: March 01, 2010, 02:27:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69340.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Disappointing ratings Joran special

March 1, 2010, 13:21 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The broadcast of the most recent confession of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch television channel RTL 5 on Sunday, has drawn a million viewers. Two years ago, pulled the report of Peter R. de Vries has seven million viewers.

Despite the disappointing ratings remain the Natalee Holloway case, five years later, the emotions involved. Prime suspect Joran again changed his testimony and stated that Natalee crying under the influence of drink and drugs has fallen from the balcony. There would be no intent to have the fatal incident.

Persona non grata
According to reliable sources Joran arrived in Aruba last week Monday. He is recognized in the plane, when he and his mother and brother flew from the Netherlands to Aruba. In February 2008 declared the then Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) have Joran persona non grata. Except for judicial investigation, the defendant no longer welcome on the island. Croes was the symbolic statement with the realization that it is legally difficult for him actually to deny access to the country. "I just did not want him here," said Croes time. The Public Prosecutor (OM) could not confirm this morning that he was on the island. "He or suspect, but there are no conditions to his liberty. It is not relevant. "

Guilty
Remarkably, the OM of Aruba last weekend in the Telegraph announced Joran be regarded as guilty. Chief prosecutor says no evidence, however, have no case. It is the first time that the OM is so clear statements on the blame. "He knows where Natalee is unsuccessful, that is for me is certain. And he saw her last alive, I think even beyond any doubt, "said Whites in the Dutch morning paper.

After the confession of Joran in the spring of 2009, was the interview on August 31, 2009 by RTL to the OM shown. After the Attorney General immediately formed a team consisting of OM and the police, supplemented by a number of Dutch experts, including forensic experts from the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI). The conclusion based on the study was that the statement of Joran was not credible. What is missing in his last statement is a more precise indication of the location where the body would be left behind. Joran has in interview with Jaap Amesz in to that location in Aruba to be designated. Despite several requests from the OM, however, that Joran has always refused. Pinpointing the exact location is needed for further research: on the swamp covers 685,000 square meters, of which 210,000 square meters. The prosecution appears to be deposited without the voluntary cooperation of Joran research will not yield the desired clarity.

Even a confession to the police is not enough, because without support evidence is not an issue, let the Chief know. He argues that especially in the United States much misunderstanding exists about the European legal system: "In an American jury were two confessions enough for a conviction."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: March 01, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »

In Aruba, the penalty for drugs is almost non-existent.  I suspect many charges are settled with just a fine, same as with that baseball player who beat up a judge--just pay da money and off you go, free as a bird.

No one is going to dispose of a corpse there because of having drugs in a house!  Joran, like any dull normal ten year old, has long since discovered the art of telling a bad thing about himself or the situation in order to lie about the much bigger thing he did.

There is definitely that pattern to his lying.  He thinks if he admits to the lesser crime (drugs in the house) the greater lie will be believed.  This only works on parents who are dreadful enablers and don't have the guts to confront their lying offspring. 

How many times has Joran tried this?  Admits to being out without permission to cover for killing.  He also denies his own use of coke and says Natalee and Andre were snorting and provides the "off a door key" detail to make it more believable. 

Remember this is the person who once "confessed" that Deepak did it and buried Natalee beside the fisherman hut--like no one would find her there!

By admmitting to some lesser wrong he or someone with whom he was with at the time, he thinks people will believe him because he was being "honest" about some aspect of things. 

But he even lies about those minor crimes to which he admits!  Someone needs to tell Joran he is lying, everyone can tell he is lying and not one person over the age of 12 believes a word he says because he is a lying liar who lies.  And let him know he is not even good at it. 

His parents should have been doing this from the time he told his first whopper.  Now he thinks he is entitled to be believed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: March 01, 2010, 02:35:26 PM »

The point I was trying to make before going off on a rant was that in Aruba, no one would move a corpse, a dead human being, because of having drugs in the house.

The only reason to hide a body is because you had something to do with making it dead.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: March 01, 2010, 02:38:10 PM »

Thanks, TXMoM,

So he was physically spotted on the plane, placing Joran in Aruba and the immediate proximity of Andre dos Santos.  I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear the conversation that takes place between those two.

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: March 01, 2010, 02:44:03 PM »

The point I was trying to make before going off on a rant was that in Aruba, no one would move a corpse, a dead human being, because of having drugs in the house.

The only reason to hide a body is because you had something to do with making it dead.

It was a good post and a good point Anna.  In Aruba, having drugs in the house is as common as salt and pepper, no big deal.  No ones going to get all excited about it.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: March 01, 2010, 02:45:53 PM »

As a matter of fact, I imagine that in Aruba, you might even walk over to the neighbors house to borrow a bag of weed or something just as you night borrow a cup of milk or an egg or something from your neighbor while cooking dinner in the US.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: March 01, 2010, 02:47:13 PM »

In Aruba, the penalty for drugs is almost non-existent.  I suspect many charges are settled with just a fine, same as with that baseball player who beat up a judge--just pay da money and off you go, free as a bird.

No one is going to dispose of a corpse there because of having drugs in a house!  Joran, like any dull normal ten year old, has long since discovered the art of telling a bad thing about himself or the situation in order to lie about the much bigger thing he did.

There is definitely that pattern to his lying.  He thinks if he admits to the lesser crime (drugs in the house) the greater lie will be believed.  This only works on parents who are dreadful enablers and don't have the guts to confront their lying offspring. 

How many times has Joran tried this?  Admits to being out without permission to cover for killing.  He also denies his own use of coke and says Natalee and Andre were snorting and provides the "off a door key" detail to make it more believable. 

Remember this is the person who once "confessed" that Deepak did it and buried Natalee beside the fisherman hut--like no one would find her there!

By admmitting to some lesser wrong he or someone with whom he was with at the time, he thinks people will believe him because he was being "honest" about some aspect of things. 

But he even lies about those minor crimes to which he admits!  Someone needs to tell Joran he is lying, everyone can tell he is lying and not one person over the age of 12 believes a word he says because he is a lying liar who lies.  And let him know he is not even good at it. 

His parents should have been doing this from the time he told his first whopper.  Now he thinks he is entitled to be believed.

Well said, Anna.  Thank you for putting that into words.  I "co-sign" it! 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: March 01, 2010, 02:49:11 PM »

A Theory in a Nutshell

I may be barking up the wrong tree in my speculation but ... here goes.

Anita van der Sloot is OK with Joran's most recent "confession"   It distances Paulus from suspicion and ... it distances the Kalpoes from suspicion ... the Kalpoes who could bring Paulus down if they revealed all.

Unlike the Range Rover recording ... a witness was implicated in this "confession" who will cooperate and declare that he and Joran are indeed guilty of a misdemeanor under Dutch law in regards to disposal of a body after "something bad happened" to Natalee Holloway.

Considering the unchallenged possession of the Persistence find by Arubans only ... the Persistence find deemed by Kyle Kingman to be case related ... evidence pertaining to Natalee Holloway's remains will be located in that swamp?

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #955 on: March 01, 2010, 02:59:10 PM »

Pouring sweat all up top...

...but just airing it out down below.

I know he was a lazy sloth...

...but I mean c'monnnnnnn.... ZIP IT UPPPPP. LOSER

Ain't nobody wantin' to  see your little tootsie roll, old man.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: March 01, 2010, 03:02:46 PM »

As a matter of fact, I imagine that in Aruba, you might even walk over to the neighbors house to borrow a bag of weed or something just as you night borrow a cup of milk or an egg or something from your neighbor while cooking dinner in the US.

Exactly!  You sure wouldn't panic over it!  ALE wouldn't bother to search the whole house even if called.  You probably couldn't prod them into searching anything.  They would all stand around, looking fat, and watch the ambulance load the body and try to get in all the gory photos and that's about it.

And if they tripped over a couple of kilos, I am sure Joran could explain that they belonged to Natalee!  And he would be believed because they couldn't prove that he was lying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #957 on: March 01, 2010, 03:06:35 PM »

Thanks, TXMoM,

So he was physically spotted on the plane, placing Joran in Aruba and the immediate proximity of Andre dos Santos.  I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear the conversation that takes place between those two.

On one of his social pages, a few months ago Andre talks about possibly going to Holland for a while to visit his sister.  And iirc he also mentioned possibly going back to Brazil.  It would be interesting to know where he actually is.  But if he is in Aruba, and runs into Joran I'd love to hear that conversation too.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: March 01, 2010, 03:09:22 PM »

I don't like that crack OM Blankin made about American juries.  I really think those people believe that a jury just decides on their own guilt or innocence.

Apparently, they don't understand that the jury is read the law that pertains repeatedly, often given a copy of it and can ask for clarification for any part of it during deliberation.

They seem to think that a jury is at liberty to just make up their minds based on a whim or their own concept of right and wrong.

I think they are opposed to juries as they involve 12 people instead of one very bribable or blackmailable judge.  They don't seem to have any appreciation for the fact that all 12 have to vote guilty and it is hardly done on a lark.

Joran is unstable, out of control and has been linked to at least one disappearance and may well be delusional so why is he not in custody as a danger to himself and/or others?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: March 01, 2010, 03:11:48 PM »

And then again, Andre may be afraid he will fall off a balcony, hit his head and end up in a swamp himself or a fish trap in the crab beds.  I sure wouldn't want that lunatic Joran after me!  Yet he is allowed to just go about his merry way.  Unbelievable!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.