April 26, 2024, 03:30:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409761 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: March 01, 2010, 10:20:09 PM »

I hate TACO MONSTERS.... i just plain hate em 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: March 01, 2010, 10:21:22 PM »

You and me both Robots.  Did you see his face on the Today show?  Looked like he couldn't stand his own smell 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: March 01, 2010, 10:23:17 PM »

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/aruban-prosecutor-says-van-der-sloot-confession-doesnt-add-up_100328254.html

NOTE:  THIS IS A THAI MEDIA SOURCE

Aruban Prosecutor Says Van der Sloot Confession Doesn’t Add Up
March 2nd, 2010 - 3:22 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason Tell a Friend -

Aruba, Mar 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Well, folks, Joran van der Sloot is at it again. I first brought you the story here of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. At that time he had confessed to dumping her body in a marsh. Then it was still unclear exactly what van der Sloot was claiming had happened to Natalee, but the prosecutors were saying the story did not add up, and that facts didn’t make sense, and pretty much labeled his story “unbelievable.” Van der Sloot has also claimed that she died on the beach while they were making love and he disposed of her body at sea.

Joran van der Sloot gave an interview soon after his father’s death, which everyone hoped would shed some light on what really happened to Natalee Holloway. Joran’s father, Paulus van der Sloot died suddenly while playing tennis. He had played a huge part in the case and was questioned extensively in 2008,when his son released phone conversations with him about Natalee’s disappearance, which had occurred in 2005. Sadly, his father seems to have taken his secrets to his grave. The confession this time from Joran claimed that he had sold Natalee to a man whose name he did not know, and that she may still be alive.

Now van der Sloot, in his latest “confession” is claiming that Natalee died after accidentally falling from a balcony. According to his story, she had been using cocaine, and fell to her death, after which he dumped her body in a swamp. He told the prosecutors in Aug of 2009 (although it was just aired on Sunday) that he had, with the help of a friend which cannot be produced for interview that he had put her body in a car. Yet the car had no signs of blood and there would have been much blood from that kind of death. She was supposedly then driven to the swamp by Joran and dumped.

Aside from the fact that there was no blood on the car, the balcony is too high to fall from, and other essential key parts of the confession do not add up. They do not believe Joran to be innocent, but rather think he may be trying to confuse the facts, and make people refrain from believing anything he has said.

As pointed out on NBC this morning, although van der Sloot’s stories all have different ways in which she died, or disappeared, a few facts are always consistent: He is always the last one to see her before her disappearance being the main one. Whether he is just attempting to remain in the media spotlight or this is just some way to avoid prosecution, van der Sloot’s repeated confessions are a mockery, and completely cruel to her family and loved ones. He will surely reap what he has sown.

More at : Aruban Prosecutor Says Van der Sloot Confession Doesn’t Add Up http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/aruban-prosecutor-says-van-der-sloot-confession-doesnt-add-up_100328254.html#ixzz0gzBlyvSV

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: March 01, 2010, 10:23:50 PM »

You and me both Robots.  Did you see his face on the Today show?  Looked like he couldn't stand his own smell 

hehehehe,, hi klassend
no i didnt see him i threw my TV out the back door the last time he was on   many many months ago

he is ugly inside   like a rotten evil pumkin left over from winter and how they smell in the spring
after they have been mushed around

he is an EVIL TACO PUMPKIN HEADED MONSTER   

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: March 01, 2010, 10:27:06 PM »

he reminds me of the martian scientist on bugs bunny

thoroughly aggravating    to say the least 

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: March 01, 2010, 10:29:43 PM »

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: March 01, 2010, 10:30:31 PM »

SAN         

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: March 01, 2010, 10:31:32 PM »

hahahahaha  Monkey Devil!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: March 01, 2010, 10:42:03 PM »

SAN         

Hi robots.  Very fitting isn't it.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: March 01, 2010, 10:43:33 PM »

SAN         

Hi robots.  Very fitting isn't it.

- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: March 01, 2010, 11:36:14 PM »

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #991 on: March 01, 2010, 11:46:58 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: March 01, 2010, 11:48:08 PM »

I hate TACO MONSTERS.... i just plain hate em 

Me too robots!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: March 02, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »

From Klaas' clip of Steph Watts interview with Tim Miller:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Steph Watts:  Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller:  No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not.  

In fact two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in that fish trap.  

We dove on it along with the Aruba authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it what to do with it and we was all going to dive on it together.  

Aruba authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male.  

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen.  

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

BACK-PEDDLING
February 28, 2010
STEPH WATTS RADIOtalkradio: DAVE HOLLOWAY AND TIM MILLER

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller says: we don't know really know we can't say positively sure it
was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that
what we seen at the time looked suspcious
I can't say positive one way or another what it was

He can't take it back, and no one will ever convince me that he didn't feel better inside after he finally said it!  It must have been eating him alive!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/

snip

Tim Miller: It looked like a skull. Still looks like a skull.

snip

Tim Miller: In my years of searching we have seen several bodies, skeletal remains--I have seen my own daughter's skeletal remains. I can’t help but believe at this moment that that is human remains in that crab trap.

snip

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: March 02, 2010, 12:28:07 AM »

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/aruban-prosecutor-says-van-der-sloot-confession-doesnt-add-up_100328254.html

NOTE:  THIS IS A THAI MEDIA SOURCE

Aruban Prosecutor Says Van der Sloot Confession Doesn’t Add Up
March 2nd, 2010 - 3:22 am ICT by Angela Kaye Mason Tell a Friend -

Aruba, Mar 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Well, folks, Joran van der Sloot is at it again. I first brought you the story here of Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. At that time he had confessed to dumping her body in a marsh. Then it was still unclear exactly what van der Sloot was claiming had happened to Natalee, but the prosecutors were saying the story did not add up, and that facts didn’t make sense, and pretty much labeled his story “unbelievable.” Van der Sloot has also claimed that she died on the beach while they were making love and he disposed of her body at sea.

Joran van der Sloot gave an interview soon after his father’s death, which everyone hoped would shed some light on what really happened to Natalee Holloway. Joran’s father, Paulus van der Sloot died suddenly while playing tennis. He had played a huge part in the case and was questioned extensively in 2008,when his son released phone conversations with him about Natalee’s disappearance, which had occurred in 2005. Sadly, his father seems to have taken his secrets to his grave. The confession this time from Joran claimed that he had sold Natalee to a man whose name he did not know, and that she may still be alive.

Now van der Sloot, in his latest “confession” is claiming that Natalee died after accidentally falling from a balcony. According to his story, she had been using cocaine, and fell to her death, after which he dumped her body in a swamp. He told the prosecutors in Aug of 2009 (although it was just aired on Sunday) that he had, with the help of a friend which cannot be produced for interview that he had put her body in a car. Yet the car had no signs of blood and there would have been much blood from that kind of death. She was supposedly then driven to the swamp by Joran and dumped.

Aside from the fact that there was no blood on the car, the balcony is too high to fall from, and other essential key parts of the confession do not add up. They do not believe Joran to be innocent, but rather think he may be trying to confuse the facts, and make people refrain from believing anything he has said.

As pointed out on NBC this morning, although van der Sloot’s stories all have different ways in which she died, or disappeared, a few facts are always consistent: He is always the last one to see her before her disappearance being the main one. Whether he is just attempting to remain in the media spotlight or this is just some way to avoid prosecution, van der Sloot’s repeated confessions are a mockery, and completely cruel to her family and loved ones. He will surely reap what he has sown.

More at : Aruban Prosecutor Says Van der Sloot Confession Doesn’t Add Up http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world/aruban-prosecutor-says-van-der-sloot-confession-doesnt-add-up_100328254.html#ixzz0gzBlyvSV

Thanks Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: March 02, 2010, 01:38:50 AM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=354&page=2

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: March 02, 2010, 02:05:29 AM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=353

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: March 02, 2010, 02:12:28 AM »

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: March 02, 2010, 03:01:25 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: March 02, 2010, 08:23:42 AM »

http://media.www.reflector-online.com/media/storage/paper938/news/2010/03/02/News/Holloway.Mother.To.Speak.At.Hump-3882401.shtml

Holloway mother to speak at Hump
Beth Holloway to discuss vacation safety

Sarah Dale Simpkins
Issue date: 3/2/10 Section: News

It's been five years since an Alabama mother last laid eyes on her daughter. - five years since she got to hug her, see her smile and hear her laugh.

In 2005, on a high school graduation trip to Aruba, Natalee Holloway was seen for the last time leaving the Aruban bar Carlos'n'Charlie's with Dutch student Joran Van der Sloot.

Exactly how Natalee disappeared remains a mystery. Her mother, Beth Holloway, immediately flew to Aruba to search for her daughter. She has never given up the hope of finding Natalee and now she is on a crusade to help prevent similar, dangerous situations from happening.

Sponsored by the Mississippi State University Police Department and MSU's Health Education and Wellness Center, Holloway will speak in a free presentation Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the Humphrey Coliseum.

MSU Health and Wellness educator Juleigh Baker said Holloway's message will contain safety tips for traveling with in the states and abroad.

"[She will discuss] how various things that people do can put them at higher risk of being victims of crimes and what they can do to prevent this from happening to them or a friend," she said. "She will also briefly touch on some of the events that happened in Aruba."

Baker said Holloway was chosen to speak at MSU during a time when students are preparing for Spring Break trips and area high school students are starting to plan senior trips.

"Her message is important to anyone that travels, if they are a student or not," she said. "She helps you see that anyone can be a victim of crime and what we should all be looking out for and doing to prevent it.

Detective Don Bartlett of the MSU Police Department said students are often targets for criminal activity for a variety of reasons.

"Students are often preoccupied with having fun and do not adequately observe their surroundings for potentially harmful activities or persons," he said. "Additionally, students frequently consume alcoholic beverages in excess, which contributes to poor judgment and taking unnecessary risks."

Bartlett said he hopes Holloway's message will help students realize how vulnerable they can be when traveling as Spring Break draws near.

"We strongly believe Beth Holloway's story of her daughter's dreadful disappearance will have a profound impact on the target audience of students and parents who are considering traveling during Spring Break or during summer months," he said. "We believe people should be aware of the inherent dangers of traveling in hopes they can employ certain precautions to ensure they remain safe."

Senior communication major Chris Harding said Holloway's message is definitely one that needs to be heard.

"I think her message is important for any students - high school or college - Natalee's story is a reminder of how important it is to stay together on vacation and be responsible," he said. "A fun vacation can be ruined fast if you're not careful."

Holloway will also hold a signing for her new book, "Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith" in the Barnes & Noble from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. "Loving Natalee" is her account of her Clinton-born daughter's 2005 disappearance.

In correlation with Holloway's message, a Health and Wellness Spring Break Fair will be held March 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Colvard Student Union where there will be prizes, games and free giveaways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.