April 30, 2024, 02:48:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 410624 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 26, 2010, 10:50:54 PM »

Back to the Hockey Game.  Canada is winning.  Eldest grandson (11) is going nuts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: February 26, 2010, 10:58:33 PM »

My screen just looks like he smelled some bad cheese.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: February 26, 2010, 11:11:13 PM »

I have looked and looked and I don't see any tears.  Where are the tears, Joran?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #383 on: February 26, 2010, 11:20:55 PM »

I have looked and looked and I don't see any tears.  Where are the tears, Joran?

If he ever did squeak out any tears they must be saving that footage for Sunday! 

BOMBSHELL!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: February 26, 2010, 11:23:30 PM »

If he ever did squeak out any tears they must be saving that footage for Sunday! 

BOMBSHELL!   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 26, 2010, 11:24:48 PM »

That's why I put part of his crying sequence into an animated gif, so we could study his NON tears. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #386 on: February 26, 2010, 11:31:56 PM »

IS IT REAL - OR DID HE IMAGINE IT?

Jorans Book

Page 126, Deepak's June 14 (?) statement

We stayed there till around 10 pm. When Satish and me went to the car
Joran and Freddy walked with us. We stayed and talked briefly. In this
conversation we had spoken again about the sport shoes of Joran, how we
would arrange that. Freddy had already proposed to buy Joran new ones.
He had asked Joran if he had arranged that.

Joran then said: Imagine someone has murdered and buried her,
then they will never find her and they will always be after us.

After that we went home.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 26, 2010, 11:32:43 PM »

My screen just looks like he smelled some bad cheese.

Toe cheese, I think.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: February 27, 2010, 12:53:30 AM »

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-rss-news/press-review-friday-26-february-2010_26426.html

Press Review Friday 26 February 2010

Natalee Holloway: the truth at last?

Another chapter in the mysterious disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway back in 2005 looks set to unfold. De Telegraaf leads today with a tearful photograph of the main suspect in the case, Joran van der Sloot, and the headline “Natalee snorted cocaine and fell off the balcony”. The words come from a TV interview given by Joran, due to be broadcast on Sunday.

The big question is whether he can be believed or not: this isn’t the first time that Joran van der Sloot has supposedly revealed all about Natalee’s fateful final evening, only to later deny he had been telling the truth. Little wonder then that De Telegraaf asks “is it real or is he acting?” and there are reports that the authorities on Aruba, the scene of Natalee’s disappearance, have dismissed the story as “fantasy and lies”.

But the paper also talks to a former police chief who investigated the case, Gerald Dompig. He thinks this latest confession should be taken seriously, as the new version of events fits the timeline of the case and Joran gives more specific details than ever before. The young Dutchman continues to maintain that he was present when Natalee died and that he got rid of her body. He says he gave the interview because “he wants to come clean once and for all ... Almost half of the Netherlands thinks I’m a killer.” We’ll just have to wait and see whether this latest media gambit helps change that view.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 27, 2010, 01:07:33 AM »

Forgot I had this 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: February 27, 2010, 01:24:06 AM »

All Joran is admitting to in this last confession and even in the Patrick confession is illegal disposal of a body which will only get you approx 6 months jail time in Aruba.  Joran would get off with time already served. 

NOW, If the human trafficking were true then I imagine it would allow for a more international court and possibly more time in jail.  That is why I think JQK claims not to completely dismiss that possibility.  Not because he believes it true but that it's an avenue for prosecuting Joran he doesn't want closed.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 27, 2010, 01:28:22 AM »

http://blog.spitsnet.nl/2010/02/12/wat-wist-paul-van-der-sloot/

2/12/2010

What did Paul van der Sloot?

Tagged with: crime

Take Paul van der Sloot, the deceased father of Joran Wednesday night, also a part of the unsolved puzzles surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway into the grave? According to crime journalist Peter R. de Vries is.

There are many people who believe that Joran van der Sloot had not escaped the dance as his father Paul behind the scenes had played no decisive role. At the time of the disappearance of the 19-year-old Natalee Holloway in Aruba was the lawyer Paul van der Sloot on the same island engaged in a training court. He would have used its network to the inquest into his son to stall. "But now that he has secretly taken into his grave."

A quote from Peter R. de Vries, that other man is inextricably linked with Joran van der Sloot. "My absolute conviction is that Van der Sloot definitely more and that he knew his son during the night of the disappearance has helped," De Vries wrote in his blog yesterday following the death of Paul van der Sloot.

The 57-year-old Van der Sloot died Wednesday night (Dutch time) after a game of tennis in Aruba, the island where for years he headed a law firm. The harshest accusation of Father Van der Sloot on the manipulation of the Aruban police. The Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten - friend of Paul van der Sloot - 2005 was put on the Holloway case. In 2008 said the Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes of the Van der Street research "would have seriously hindered. The police would have done to his friend Paul van der Sloot to help protect the son. Joran was 'only' ten days after arrest while under Croes the first days after a disappearance 'crucial' for research.

Joran himself 'revealed' in the award-winning broadcast of Peter R. de Vries that his father had a cell phone smuggled into his cell, a mortal sin for a lawyer. Incidentally Joran called his father "an idiot" because he only had a tenner to put on credit. De Vries cites the death of Van der Sloot "shocking". "This is a loss to his family. But it is also a considerable loss for the Holloway case. About the dead nothing but good, but I am still convinced that Van der Sloot's father his son has been helpful in covering up his secret. "

An old friend of the family, preferring to remain anonymous, describes Paul van der Sloot as a father who was always ready for his son. "A real goedzak. Joran only had to call a problem and his father was ready. "But he does not believe that Van der Sloot's father actually has actively tried to obstruct investigation of Joran. "Paul was always on me the impression of a thoughtful and quiet man. In that sense, Joran is not on him. Joran is just a party dude. "
It was evident that the initiate by Paul van der Sloot suffered the suspicions against his son. "Joran felt guilty about it. Joran feels partly responsible for the fact that his father never judge ultimately become. "

Peter R. de Vries Paul van der Sloot complains that he closed his eyes very easy for the suspicions against his son. "The lies of Joran and the unanswered questions piled up, but Paul van der Sloot did nothing." But the shows are usually ruthless De Vries also some clemency on the alleged role of Paul van der Sloot in Holloway case: "When my father is perhaps understandable, if man is culpable. "

Yesterday it was not known where and when Paul van der Sloot is buried. Possibly the funeral takes place in the Netherlands, because Joran can not be otherwise. Joran is by Peter R. de Vries still in Thailand. In Aruba, however, he is "persona non grata '.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 27, 2010, 01:34:08 AM »

Forgot I had this 

Was that Muffy?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 27, 2010, 01:42:18 AM »

The day Paulus went to the bank twice, after Natalee was murdered, is it possible that he picked up loan papers to sign the first time and he dropped them off/picked up the money the second time?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 27, 2010, 01:47:41 AM »

Forgot I had this 

Was that Muffy?

OMG I didn't notice the resemblance    Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 27, 2010, 01:59:47 AM »

They don't seem to know about the house where Joran says it happened yet...

2/27/2010 Awe Mainta Page 10

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Papiamentu translation:

version new of joran van der sloot natalee holloway owing to cay of balcon, die y so owing to bay bent’e in bubali plas

in one another declaracion emocional more of the young joran van der sloot, past owing to splica his part in dead of natalee holloway for cámera of television rtl5. joran van der sloot is tell now cu natalee holloway was bao of influencia of cocaina y alcòhòl y cu past owing to cay of balcon y owing to die mésora. this according informacion of de telegraaf of yesterday diabierne 26 of february.

joran van der sloot will owing to dùmp the curpa of the child muher mericano together cu one amigo in one moeraas. y is being tell, cu the is referi here at bubali plas.

on the night provided that cuestion holloway y van der sloot will owing to using cocaina y drink whisky hour they was in bedroom of one amigo. in one hotel at düsseldorf, joran van der sloot owing to declará will next for television: “nan two owing to end of snùif coca. after natalee holloway will owing to march bay n’e balcon.

i am believe cu the was bad zetá, is pesey past owing to bay stop dance style of striptease.”

if t’asina, then dicon joran van der sloot not owing to tell this anteriormente, y is for of one balcon of holiday inn the will owing to cay? is n’e hotel here natalee holloway was hospeda.

dicon none person not owing to ripara cu have person owing to cay for of balcon of the hotel?
pesey the declaracion new here is being considera because; part of fantasy y lie of part of joran van der sloot.

ex comisario of police gerold dompig is of opinion cu husticia at aruba owing to descartá the declaracion mucho liher because; one version new of ‘fantasia y mentira’.

according gerold dompig, the declaracion akí is cuadra very good cu thing owing to leave at cla in the ayá investigacion.

peter blanken, fiscal parent of ministerio publico at aruba, owing to admití anteriormente the week akí at de telegraaf cu last lunanan joran van der sloot owing to haci one declaracion new tocante his part in desaparicion of natalee holloway.

diadomingo now, 28 of february can see the declaracion of joran van der sloot at rtl 5.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 27, 2010, 02:11:32 AM »

He looks like he has gas.

Did they pay extra for the crying? Get a refund.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 27, 2010, 02:16:17 AM »

At some point he's gonna say that his accomplice is a leather-faced hag with tons of kids by multiple baba dadas... who carries a camera and a wicked case of booze breath...

wonder how funny it will be then   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #398 on: February 27, 2010, 02:33:00 AM »

Took a long time to catch up...but I really enjoyed reading all the posts.....
What a great group...the love for Natalee and her family is so obvious... an angelic monkey
At the end of the day....
urine and k2 were the last (POS's) seen with Natalee.....
Natalee had a head wound...
Convulsions...
persistence discovery the cage with (most likely) Natalee's remains..
urine will rot in hell....paulass has paved the way......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: February 27, 2010, 02:54:38 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.