April 18, 2024, 04:40:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409382 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 27, 2010, 10:56:57 AM »

I would think Beth and Dave would have a case for that "shock" value that was discussed with Bram, early on.  I'm sure there is probably nothing in the Dutch system related to harassment of a victim.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #421 on: February 27, 2010, 12:53:58 PM »

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69269.php

Google translation:

Hirsch Ballin to Aruba for tripartite

February 27, 2010, 12:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) this weekend to Aruba for a tripartite agreement of the Ministers of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles, Aruba and the Netherlands.

It is the first tripartite consultations since June 23, 2008. The Representation of the Netherlands in Oranjestad (VNO) announced. Hirsch Ballin has, because of the fall of the government in the Netherlands, also given responsibility for the Ministry of Interior and Kingdom Relations.

During the tripartite Ballin, Minister elaborate on how the Dutch security houses functioning and to describe developments in this field. A home security is the name by which community, the Public Ministry, police, justice partners, health and physical security partners with the aim of increasing the objective and subjective safety. Duties of safety properties include the pooling partners, share information and issues agenda, partners regarding their contribution to the chains, connecting chains for care, physical security and justice, connecting links in a chain and track and account for results.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 27, 2010, 12:58:34 PM »

Just doesn't seem long enough imo.   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69270.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eight years prison for killer Regales

ORANGE CITY - The nineteen-year-old Jason M. need for eight years in prison for the murder of Gilbert Regales on April 24 last year. That the judge decided yesterday. The punishment is consistent with the requirement of the Public Ministry.

The court in the penalty taking into account the young age of M. and the psychiatric report. The report shows that the teenager when he was fully capable of charging Regales death with a switchblade stuck. The defense had argued that M. from self-defense, but the judge was not convinced. The argument that M. The teenager had just scared to make, went to court not.

The psychiatric report states that the chance of recurrence is high. By the nineteen M. ie run more criminal because stabbings. The teen is suspected in 2007 and 2008 having been involved in several stabbings, including during carnival. He is accused in these cases of attempted murder. The psychiatrist M. prolonged treatment. The victim would be traumatized by a bad relationship with his father. He would very much pent up anger, partly because he stabbed his father to protect his mother.

The death of Gilbert 'June' Regales caused quite some commotion. At his funeral in May last year, shots were fired. Previously, Regales in the news because of the death of his girlfriend nashma Briceño. He did return to the hospital and the medical staff for manslaughter. Regales and the family of the woman caused her death by negligence of the Horacio Oduber Hospital and the staff of first aid.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 27, 2010, 01:01:46 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69267.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Minister speaks at Town Hall Los Angeles

February 27, 2010, 12:41 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LOS ANGELES - Tourism Minister Otmar Oduber (ASF), which now has promotional tour in the United States, is the bell of the Town Hall of Los Angeles. During his visit he met the chairman and councilors. Oduber could also speak at a council meeting, which was broadcast live on television. Today the minister went to New York, where his doctoral work on Aruba tourism as land continues. He will work with an Aruban tourist group to be featured in the famous TV program The Today Show.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 27, 2010, 01:32:57 PM »

English version of yesterday's Amigoe article

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69257.php

‘Natalee fell off the balcony’

26 Feb, 2010, 12:29 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — After drinking whiskey and snorting cocaine, Natalee Holloway had fallen off a balcony. She was killed instantly. With the help of a friend, Joran van der Sloot had then dumped her body in a ‘swamp’.

At any rate, this is the most recent version of the story from main suspect Van der Sloot on the disappearance of Holloway. The Dutch TV-station RTL 5 will be broadcasting the confession this Sunday, but more details are being revealed in the meantime.

De Telegraaf writes that in his new confession, Van der Sloot was emotional and explained his share in the death of the American teenager in detail. Former commissioner of police, Gerald Dompig, who had led the investigation into the disappearance at the time, responds in De Telegraaf that the boy’s version ‘certainly fits the finding of the first investigation’. According to Dompig, due to his intense emotions, Van der Sloot is very convincing compared to his first involuntary TV-confession in the vehicle with informant Patrick van der Eem. Former police officer Dompig is of the opinion that the Public Prosecution has disposed of this second confession as a concoction too quickly. He therefore finds that the confession demands serious investigation. “The version fits within the time span.” Furthermore, the fact that Van der Sloot is very specific in his confession is significant according to Dompig. In the confession, he names the exact home address where the teenager had died, the name of the accessory, and he describes the vehicle, which they had used to transport the body.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 27, 2010, 01:38:41 PM »

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — After drinking whiskey and snorting cocaine, Natalee Holloway had fallen off a balcony. She was killed instantly. With the help of a friend, Joran van der Sloot had then dumped her body in a ‘swamp’.

At any rate, this is the most recent version of the story from main suspect Van der Sloot on the disappearance of Holloway. The Dutch TV-station RTL 5 will be broadcasting the confession this Sunday, but more details are being revealed in the meantime.

De Telegraaf writes that in his new confession, Van der Sloot was emotional and explained his share in the death of the American teenager in detail. Former commissioner of police, Gerald Dompig, who had led the investigation into the disappearance at the time, responds in De Telegraaf that the boy’s version ‘certainly fits the finding of the first investigation’. According to Dompig, due to his intense emotions, Van der Sloot is very convincing compared to his first involuntary TV-confession in the vehicle with informant Patrick van der Eem. Former police officer Dompig is of the opinion that the Public Prosecution has disposed of this second confession as a concoction too quickly. He therefore finds that the confession demands serious investigation. “The version fits within the time span.” Furthermore, the fact that Van der Sloot is very specific in his confession is significant according to Dompig. In the confession, he names the exact home address where the teenager had died, the name of the accessory, and he describes the vehicle, which they had used to transport the body.

Quite the opposite imo. 

Joran's true "emotions" were revealed when he didn't know he was being recorded.  He has no regard for anyone other than himself.

If it was all a plan as Joran is now claiming, we would have never seen that side of him.

He can't take it back no matter how hard he tries.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #426 on: February 27, 2010, 01:44:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I know better than to try to get inside of Joran's melon, but sometimes I can't keep my mind from wandering there. Why would he keep talking and giving interviews and changing his story up? He said that 1/2 the Netherlands thinks he's a killer. It shocks me that only 1/2 are persuaded! Does he enjoy the notoriety? I don't believe for a second he wants to clear his conscience, because I don't think he has one......... so why does he open his mouth? The case dies down when he just shuts up, so I guess he doesn't want it to?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #427 on: February 27, 2010, 01:47:31 PM »

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

Quite the opposite imo. 

Joran's true "emotions" were revealed when he didn't know he was being recorded.  He has no regard for anyone other than himself.

If it was all a plan as Joran is now claiming, we would have never seen that side of him.

I so agree with you, TM! That car conversation with Patrick, when Joran didn't know he was being recorded, and while he thought he was with a trusted friend, is as close to the truth as Joran has gotten, IMO.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 27, 2010, 01:52:27 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69255.php

Judge reduces sentence in human trafficking case

26 Feb, 2010, 12:27 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

WILLEMSTAD — The manager of striptease club De Rode Leeuw, the Nigerian Bhuhari ‘Bibi’ Hassan (45) received eighteen months imprisonment – of which nine conditional – for  female trafficking in which he had forced three striptease dancers to prostitution and unlawful detention. As he has already been confined for more than four months, he will be released in about five months. His assistant, Gilberto ‘Chino’ Geerman (29) received a nine-month imprisonment for complicity, of which four conditional. He will be released in about one month.

Nevertheless, their punishment had been much lower than what the Public Prosecution (OM) had demanded, namely 36 months of which nine conditional. Judge Rick Smid had reduced the punishment because the females had known why they had been asked to come to Curaçao. The fact that the government had been vague about this matter had also played a role.

Actually, it is the government, who holds those people responsible for having these hosts come to the island, until they are put on the airplane to return to their country of origin.
Nevertheless, the principal of committing second-degree unlawful detention remains, according to the judge.

The third suspect, the Dominican Anny Paniagua (21) was acquitted. Officer of Justice, Ludmilla Vicento had demanded nine months.

Anny had also worked at De Rode Leeuw as host and by order of Bibi had managed the keys of the new padlocks, which he had placed on the gates on October 13th last year so that the two striptease dancers Esmeralda and Perla could no longer leave the terrain. That evening, they had indicated they did not want to have sex with customers in one of the two cribs on the terrain of the nightclub. However, Bibi insisted, as business was flourishing. The dancers declared they had had sex with a customer twice and four times under duress.

They had not been the first ones either. During the court case at the beginning of this month, Bibi and Chino denied there had been a question of human trafficking, as the girls themselves had applied for the job, having sent explicit (nude) pictures.

Bibi states that considerable costs were made before a girl could actually come to the island, “ticket, permits, SVB and salary, nearly 2000 guilders”. He had made an agreement with the owner of De Rode Leeuw, Rudy da Costa Gomez last year to rent the striptease club for approx. 5000 guilders per month. That includes all rules, such as fines if a girl wants a night out. “They always had a day off on Mondays when they were allowed to do whatever they wished, including extra income by prostitution which they didn’t have to hand over.”

“These girls knew in advance what was expected of them, says lawyer Eldon Sulvaran. He blamed the government of hypocrisy by collecting money for the ‘dancers’ permits on the one hand and tolerating these brothels on the other hand. “The striptease club world is a shadowy business.”

The 21-year old Anny had been held in custody since October 14th. She says she had not known that Esmeralda and Perla had been confined against their wishes and that she had only been ordered to manage the keys and buy food at the Chinese next-door. The charge of women trafficking had also been held against her just before the court case, which is why the appeal for suspension of her preventive custody by her lawyer Toos Smeulders had been rejected thrice. The officer had dropped that charge, leaving the principal in the second degree of unlawful detention, which the judge had also waved aside yesterday. Anny, who had been released on the day of the court case, has meanwhile returned to the Dominican Republic.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 27, 2010, 02:02:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I know better than to try to get inside of Joran's melon, but sometimes I can't keep my mind from wandering there. Why would he keep talking and giving interviews and changing his story up? He said that 1/2 the Netherlands thinks he's a killer. It shocks me that only 1/2 are persuaded! Does he enjoy the notoriety? I don't believe for a second he wants to clear his conscience, because I don't think he has one......... so why does he open his mouth? The case dies down when he just shuts up, so I guess he doesn't want it to?

JMO

Joran keeps talking to try to undo what was DONE in the Range Rover with Patrick. 

And I'm sure the money's nice too.

How many times did he come out with any of this before?

My bet would be that his figure of 1/2 of the Netherlands is probably too low, unless the other half hasn't watched the footage of him in the Range Rover.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #430 on: February 27, 2010, 02:11:39 PM »

The Range Rover recording not only murdered Joran... it killed off his coward of a father.

In a way, Joran helped put his father where he is today.

IMO That really f`s with his brain. He will never stop talking.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 27, 2010, 02:15:19 PM »

The Range Rover recording not only murdered Joran... it killed off his coward of a father.

In a way, Joran helped put his father where he is today.

IMO That really f`s with his brain. He will never stop talking.

I agree.   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 27, 2010, 02:22:54 PM »

Just doesn't seem long enough imo.   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_69270.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Eight years prison for killer Regales

ORANGE CITY - The nineteen-year-old Jason M. need for eight years in prison for the murder of Gilbert Regales on April 24 last year. That the judge decided yesterday. The punishment is consistent with the requirement of the Public Ministry.

The court in the penalty taking into account the young age of M. and the psychiatric report. The report shows that the teenager when he was fully capable of charging Regales death with a switchblade stuck. The defense had argued that M. from self-defense, but the judge was not convinced. The argument that M. The teenager had just scared to make, went to court not.

The psychiatric report states that the chance of recurrence is high. By the nineteen M. ie run more criminal because stabbings. The teen is suspected in 2007 and 2008 having been involved in several stabbings, including during carnival. He is accused in these cases of attempted murder. The psychiatrist M. prolonged treatment. The victim would be traumatized by a bad relationship with his father. He would very much pent up anger, partly because he stabbed his father to protect his mother.

The death of Gilbert 'June' Regales caused quite some commotion. At his funeral in May last year, shots were fired. Previously, Regales in the news because of the death of his girlfriend nashma Briceño. He did return to the hospital and the medical staff for manslaughter. Regales and the family of the woman caused her death by negligence of the Horacio Oduber Hospital and the staff of first aid.

It is not. That is why, in a way, I am glad they did not sentence Joran, Satish, and Deepak
to jail right away.

Aruba justice is laughable. They would have been sentenced to some small amount of
time... and maybe already have been released.

With what they have done... they should be stalked and hunted at every step for life.

They will always be known globally, on every media channel, as the gang-raping murdering

Van der sloots and Kalpoes.  Their lives were over when the story went worldwide.

It follows them everywhere they go, everyday.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 27, 2010, 03:03:35 PM »

Only a douchebag like Joran would actually put these things in writing.

If Natalee had to be murdered - We can only thank God it was done by such an idiot.

P222

Joran: "Afterwards back to the KIA. I lie down on my bed and wonder about how corrupt the legal system is at Aruba. Also my parents seem to have lost their trust in the constitutional state."

P225

August 11th 2005

Joran is woken at 7:00am for a drug test. He says, "Cell mates quickly provide me with a little bag of urine from someone who had never 'blowed' before. In front of the guard i need to pull the little bag out of my zipper and deposit the content into a small container. I'm very nervous, but i manage to do it. Results are negative. Only two people in the youth department of KIA recieved severe detention for the use of marihuana, the rest all tested negatively since they used the urine of the boy who had never 'blowed'."

------------------
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: February 27, 2010, 03:58:11 PM »

all of the confessions the loser has given all seem to be whenever he wants some publicity or money or attention EXCEPT the one he did when he did not realize he was being recorded with patrick in the vehicle driving. to me, that was the most realistic ... the one when he says his trusted friend AKA paulus
helped him... get rid of the body and told joran to go to school and act normal..

joran and paulus were not like father and son.  they were like CREEPY Friends that go around using other people. 

paulus killed himself..........mooooooooooooooooooooo

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 27, 2010, 04:25:22 PM »

Snipped to include only the part about Joran

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/

Google translation:

Friday, 26/02:

Joran, how smart is Dom-pig?

Maybe only once a psychiatrist to Joran van der Sloot look to determine whether he still knows where his truth ends and fantasy begins. For German television, he put a completely new statement on the death of Natalee Holloway, she would already snorting cocaine from the balcony of a hotel cases.

Gerald Dompig, the policeman who was removed from the investigation because of extensive ignorance, believes that it is simply wrong. According to Joran, he along with witness A. Natalee's body dumped in a swamp. You might say, German television makers: search Witness A. than once, but apparently something that was too much trouble.

Also De Telegraaf, which turns out great with the story, has not had time to A. they mean, but I don 't think they save themselves the trouble. According to his mother A. an alibi. Joran also says that the whole undercover thing with Patrick van der Eem was rigged. J

e could say Joran give an Oscar for acting, it seems the Germans (and Dompig) to be very credible. Could be, I have not seen, but from what I have seen of Joran seemed to me that lying above them dripping. I am not a German journalist, and perhaps not a good Dutch, but if Joran van der Sloot in this story came to me I had not bothered to publish it. There are limits.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: February 27, 2010, 04:37:56 PM »

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

Quite the opposite imo. 

I so agree with you, TM! That car conversation with Patrick, when Joran didn't know he was being recorded, and while he thought he was with a trusted friend, is as close to the truth as Joran has gotten, IMO.

A sociopath does not show emotion. When they do, they are lying.

Once again we see contrived BS in a display of emotion. Remember back when he has been interviewed in the past whether it was Greta, ABC or the undercover De Vries tapes ... never did he show any emotion. It was all matter of fact and emotionless.

Joran crying, BS!!!

Now he has conveniently gone back to blaming a person who cant defend them self for their own death.

What a big man you are Joran, your dad would be proud.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 27, 2010, 04:46:59 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Admits to Involvement in Death of Natalee Holloway, Is it Really all a Lie? Now Joran Says Natalee Fell High on Coke

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/27/joran-van-der-sloot-admits-to-involvement-in-death-of-natalee-holloway-is-it-really-all-a-lie-now-joran-says-natalee-fell-high-on-coke/

Why would anyone continue to admit involvement in the death of another? How many suspects in a case continue to confess to the death of a victim when they have claimed that they were innocent and just wanted their life back?

The answer is none, unless you are a sociopath and in the end are guilty and want to either be cause or put forth so many road block that it makes it too confusing.  Or is it thatJoran Van der Sloot knows in advance that Aruba prosecutors will never charge him with anything so he just states what ever is on his mind that day and confesses?

Keep talking Joran ... at some point you will reveal a tip bit of evidence that only the killer would know.

Although, the Aruban prosecutors office would not charge this dirt bad or prosecute him if there was actual confirmed video evidence showing he killed her.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 27, 2010, 04:55:59 PM »

CBB ... if the transcript of the Range Rover recording reflects the truth regarding the happening encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 is a reflection ... it can be assumed:

1.  Natalee willingly participated in sexual acts with Joran.
2.  Natalee Holloway died of seizure.
3.  Paulus van der Sloot was not involved.
4.  Deepak and Satish were not involved.
5.  The sons of elite were not involved.
6.  The van der Sloot residence was a non-issue.
7.  Joran's only crime was the disposal of a body.
8.  The cage/trap discovered by the Persistence and recovered by Aruban divers was a none issue.

In my opinion ... other than Natalee Holloway suffering a seizure in his presence ... the archives dispute Joran's every word.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 27, 2010, 05:04:12 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot Admits to Involvement in Death of Natalee Holloway, Is it Really all a Lie? Now Joran Says Natalee Fell High on Coke

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/02/27/joran-van-der-sloot-admits-to-involvement-in-death-of-natalee-holloway-is-it-really-all-a-lie-now-joran-says-natalee-fell-high-on-coke/

Why would anyone continue to admit involvement in the death of another? How many suspects in a case continue to confess to the death of a victim when they have claimed that they were innocent and just wanted their life back?

The answer is none, unless you are a sociopath and in the end are guilty and want to either be cause or put forth so many road block that it makes it too confusing.  Or is it thatJoran Van der Sloot knows in advance that Aruba prosecutors will never charge him with anything so he just states what ever is on his mind that day and confesses?

Keep talking Joran ... at some point you will reveal a tip bit of evidence that only the killer would know.

Although, the Aruban prosecutors office would not charge this dirt bad or prosecute him if there was actual confirmed video evidence showing he killed her.

On the Record w/ Greta - March 21, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188645,00.html

Nancy Grace - February 23, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: ... I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.