April 19, 2024, 04:50:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409442 times)
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: March 01, 2010, 04:24:43 AM »

Peter R. de Vries' take on last night's broadcast (Google translation)

Peters Diary
The confession of Joran van der Sloot

Joran van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway
Interesting, fascinating television RTL5 yesterday with the broadcast on Joran van der Sloot. Main conclusion to be drawn therefrom is that Joran has again announced that he was present when Natalee Holloway was killed and that he and a friend dumped the body. Only the location and the way is different. Furthermore, the broadcast said many questions and too much skepticism on, not least because the judiciary on Aruba now some statements from Joran to the realm of fiction referred. Or was that just are calculated intent: yet another story, so people take him more seriously and more like he is a fantasist to book than as a potential murderer?

Presenter Michelle Kosinski
Paid interview
I have the broadcast along with fellow Kees van der Spek viewed in an Amsterdam hotel, accompanied by Michelle Kosinski, a famous presenter of the U.S. NBC News, who likes our findings and conclusions for the "Today Show's' wanted to record.

Jaap Amesz
All of us were looking and talking to a number of things. Important is of course that paid for the interview and not so economical too. This is usually the truth not good. Pity was that the interviewer 'Terror Jaap' was not an experienced reporter or police officer with knowledge of file, which could make detailed questions. It was remarkable also that if once a detailed question came promptly from Joran and balance seemed a hesitant reply, as if he had to invent on the spot.

Joran seems to be purely on money
Regret
When Michelle Kosinski asked me afterwards whether I thought it was true that Joran had told, I have not directly answer, but first refer to the motives of Joran to finally 'the truth'. Joran claims that the whole drama it is too heavy on his mind, he hoped to forget, but it failed. And also that he has huge regrets that he has not immediately confessed that he intends to offer excuses for his behavior and hopes that the mother of Natalee can forgive him. Look, if that is true, then I do not you go to someone like 'Terror Jaap' is not a lawyer - for example his father - to the police. In fact, you even interview for such a very late payment. Is that remorse? Is that remorse? Your gross pay while in one breath you admit that you have blood on your hands? Blood of a girl of nineteen.

Patrick van der Eem
Sent with malicious intent
That same talk in Joran sessions with 'Terror Jaap' also claimed that our notorious hidden camera action two years ago because he had rigged it all with undercover Patrick van der Eem had cooked up, shows me that Joran is a vulgar liar and no clean will ship, but still plenty on the manipulated. (Sat. This statement does not appear in the broadcast, but is made by Joran).

Joran with his mother and now deceased father
Parents
The interview with Joran has already incorporated in August 2009 and only now broadcast. What I wonder is how his parents reacted to this. That nothing was known of, I think one sure sign. Joran parents have always said that if there would be an indication that their son was guilty she herself would take him to the police action. Well, to my knowledge that has not happened. If his parents knew nothing of the ultimate confession? That is hard to imagine if the confession at least the truth. If it is a lie, it is better to understand, because Joran will not have his parents informed.

Problematic is natural that the police now a number of allegations of Joran has reached bottom. Prosecutor Mr. P. Whites said this week the Telegraph: "If Natalee fell from a balcony, it is certainly not the balcony that Joran has designated. And also: "If Natalee's body in a car of a friend is transported, it is certainly not the car of the friend Joran has designated. This gives serious thought.

Aruba Joran knows the little back of his hand
Time and route
That the TV program said that the "timeline" in the story of Joran knocked, I was not impressive, to put it mildly. Consistently correct that. Joran knows very well the facts of that night and so instead he did against that background. He could hardly have a different evening. And his route to the house of his friend was able to correctly describe from the beach, is almost a laughable conclusion when you know it years on the tiny island lived. It would be very foolish if he had not been possible. Who knows not where his friends live? What I find more remarkable is that Joran claims that his 'friend' - the complicity so - that night, around half past one, in the pitch dark, deserted beach when he accidentally encountered there with Natalee had been flatter. This requires a lot of my credulity. I was there on the beach, it is there at night and darkness I think little of you there on a Sunday night - all while the next day to school and to work to - one just bumping into a friend . That is, as they say, too good to be true. (For the experts of the case: it seems not much correspond to the role of the brothers Deepak and Satish in this case, which had marketed Joran on the beach). And if there were more details which I have great doubts placed.

The balcony scenario came to me about credibility, especially when I saw the high railing in the report. This was more than one meters high. I estimate 1.15 meters and even if you know that Natalee is only 1.50 meters long, then they nearly a balcony that Olympic "flosburry-flop" have made - and then without even starting - at it from falling.

The tears of Joran: real or fake? (Source: RTL)
Tears
Then the tears of Joran. I heard some people say: "That he was not acting? It really looked so ... ". Well, that's the last thing when I go off on someone. Thirty years crime reporting have taught me many times that if imprisonment or severe loss of reputation at stake, offenders are gifted actors, some even Oscar-worthy. Moreover, it does not matter that Joran when he did his story to the actual running of it and just thinking back on his new story projected. The moment he threw his glass piece (he often throws with glasses ...) I thought played quite happen, but I can me mistaken. The camera also recorded his facial expression not.

It would not surprise me if shortly Joran says he whole story has shaken from his sleeve, simply because he by 'Terror Jaap' generously paid for and he therefore "had to deliver value for money" and only one story has been dist . This is also immediately the essential difference with our hidden camera action, with Joran in the privacy of a car at what was then his "best friend" was a secret confession, without knowing it was recorded.

Joran to the polygraph (Source: RTL)
Lie detector
That in the broadcast and even a lie detector voice stress analyzer used should probably be explained by the desire to report a scientifically sound to touch, but I had not gehoeven. It added little concrete, and at least in the Netherlands has no value for proof.

And if we are introducing these subjective methods, I can say that NBC's Michelle Kosinski during the broadcast many times for Joran laughed. She could not follow the Dutch course and had to rely on his "body language" and found at times that they were meant seriously, just seem ridiculous - for what it is worth.

Joran refuses his "confession" to police action
Clean sweep
All in all, I come back to the beginning of what I have said this story: Joran, if you've really sorry and want to get clean, then sign with a lawyer at the police, do your story and give further answer any question that it is made ... And you do not, you are still unscrupulous liar and manipulator who plays ruthless manner with the feelings of the survivors, such as Natalee Holloway's mother Beth.

And frankly I think the latter is the case.

Peter R. de Vries

Original link: http://www.peterrdevries.nl/cover/de-bekentenis-van-joran-van-der-sloot/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: March 01, 2010, 06:51:18 AM »

I don't really believe that Natalee is in the swamp.

Is it possible, in the Dutch system, to freeze Joran's assets/put a lien on the coffee shop, to pay to have the swamp examined? Then again, it would disturb "nature".

If he is doing this for money, it would be nice if he suffered a monetary consequence.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #882 on: March 01, 2010, 07:27:16 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

Thank you EURobert and Jo-An!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: March 01, 2010, 07:31:57 AM »

I don't believe she's there either Buckeye.

IMO as I've said before if she was put there, she wasn't left there.

They wouldn't have risked her body being found.

She was moved again, 1-2 miles out and in about 90 feet of water.

She was wrapped in a tarp, and placed in a fish trap so that nothing substantial would return to shore.

If it wasn't her, the Arubans would have followed the original plan to collect the remains accompanied by those who were supposed to be there to bring her home.  There would have been no question because the evidence would have been shared for analysis.

Instead they made sure any resistance was removed from that boat, arrived unannounced, and took everything.

How long will they allow Joran Vandersloot to torment her family?

How long will they require others to fund searches when they know what the results will be?

They know where she is, they need to give her back now.

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: March 01, 2010, 07:33:24 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: March 01, 2010, 08:06:42 AM »

After careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that the Persistence hoax was all to give cover to the Monsraat pond. After-all what else could it be?

Here's how it works, you get some folks that seems trust-worthy from the US with no connections to Aruba, spend almost 2 million dollars and then you have the prosecutor PRETEND that he's totally not interesting in the pond, and voila! as no one is watching you remove the shoe and the remains of Natalee's body. All under the cover of the Persistence hoax.

Obviously I am kidding, and after listening to last night's StephWatts show - it's apparent that there will be more searches, but Aruba doesn't care whom searches where at this point. I guess there's no harm in searching, but let's just say something is found... what then? does Aruba get unfettered access to that too? Doesn't the previous experience lend to a future occurrence? In my humble opinion, nothing will be found unless it's planted and I sincerely doubt that will ever happen. What was found was probably the real McCoy.

Aruba doesn't care if Tim and Dave spend more money and more time - why would they? It's all okie dokie with them. After-all, they want the case concluded so badly that they are unwilling to search for anything themselves. That tells you all you need to know. So, more money and more time will be spent, all the while the results of the last search have never been clearly identified.

Mr Dompig - if there has ever been a bigger piece of garbage to wear a badge, I would like someone to point that person out. How he is allowed to continue to make these most outlandish statements is beyond me. And no one calls him out. It's probably why he does it and continues to get away with it. He's been doing it since his famous '24-48 most critical hours'... he continues to say there is "something somewhere" that allows him to believe something is factual - yeah, what gives you that perception?? are you this dense or that inept. Someone needs to nail him to the wall and pin him down - his complete idiocy will shine like the light of day should that happen. The funny thing is - On Aruba, he's considered a genius for bungling this case to the hilt. That's the mind set there. "Bungles" Dompig should never be in charge of anything more complicated than a pool filter.

steph's voice is much more feminine than Debbie Groooovys... oi vey... and she dominated that lil chat session last night like the freak she is... yanno Debbie, no one gives a crap what you have to say... got it??!!?? and what an ass kisser you are!

>---<Have a nice day all!!>

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #886 on: March 01, 2010, 08:22:40 AM »

Steph said Joran went to Holland to pay respects to the father he sold down the river and now he's just sticking around to find out whats in the will.

Well, he'll probably have to kill his mother (I doubt that will be a problem for him) to be next in line for anything. More than likely everything goes to Anita...whatever 'everything' is.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: March 01, 2010, 09:03:08 AM »

There is a whole group of people from Aruba in the group outside on the Early Show on CBS.

I think they may be a paid advertisment type ad.....but they have been recognized.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: March 01, 2010, 09:09:08 AM »

Video of Today Show.  Paul Reynolds (who didn't get a word in) and Joe Taco (who didn't shut up) were both on.

http://www.clipta.com/Video_New_confession_in_Holloway_case__nMzYzMDE1
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: March 01, 2010, 09:31:57 AM »

Video of Today Show.  Paul Reynolds (who didn't get a word in) and Joe Taco (who didn't shut up) were both on.

i don't know how paul could stand even sitting beside that greasy @%$#@
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #890 on: March 01, 2010, 09:34:57 AM »

And yet again, when Tacopina lies, he starts talking faster and louder. He has done this since day one. He knows Joran is involved. He makes me sick.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: March 01, 2010, 09:35:28 AM »

Good morning

Thank you EURobert and Jo-An.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: March 01, 2010, 09:55:38 AM »

i don't know how paul could stand even sitting beside that greasy @%$#@

I have a fantasy that Paul slugged Joey T after they went off air. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: March 01, 2010, 10:06:21 AM »

And yet again, when Tacopina lies, he starts talking faster and louder. He has done this since day one. He knows Joran is involved. He makes me sick.

I find it interesting that he found it necessary to go to such lengths to defend Paulus, now that he's dead.  I mean that guy just sat there and lied through his teeth saying the bottom of the pool was dug up???  The house was ransacked by police???

I admire Paul Reynold's restraint this morning.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: March 01, 2010, 10:12:45 AM »

Is there a podcast somewhere for Steph Watts' show?  TIA!

Thank you to everyone for transcriptions of the RTL show!!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: March 01, 2010, 10:13:35 AM »

I find it interesting that he found it necessary to go to such lengths to defend Paulus, now that he's dead.  I mean that guy just sat there and lied through his teeth saying the bottom of the pool was dug up???  The house was ransacked by police???

I admire Paul Reynold's restraint this morning.

My guess is that Anita or Carlo will get billed. Joran isn't the only one that likes to get paid for talking.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: March 01, 2010, 10:17:02 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

Thank you EURobert and Jo-An!   

Many thanks from me too!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: March 01, 2010, 10:17:18 AM »

As though we wouldn't have noticed the pool being dug up and the house ransacked!  These people don't realize we watch and check every day.  That's why this will never go away for Aruba.  We won't stop watching their every move until we have justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: March 01, 2010, 10:18:13 AM »

Ok, I'm going to try and get this right....

Steph asked Tim Miller, who called in on the radio talk show with Dave Holloway about the remains in the trap.

Tim Miller kind of stammered his way around an answer, and ended up saying that he really couldn't say one way or the other definatively if there were human remains or not.  He said it was very, very suspicious "at the time" and he repeated "at the time" a few times.  He eventually said that Silvetti did not believe that they were Natalee remains and that is why Silvetti wants to return and dive on the other 140 targets.

Check me, please, Klaas.  Accurate?

LifeSong,

It seemed that way to me as well but let's all listen to it again in the podcast to be sure we understand.  Tim is not always easy to understand when speaking.

Thanks, Anna.  I'll try to listen to the podcast again later on tonight too.  I don't think I got all of what Tim said, or probably even nearly all of it - his answer went on for awhile! 

Two things I find very interesting here.

1 - Tim is stating that Silvetti knew there were REMAINS in that cage

2 - Tim is now trying to back peddle from what he said the last time on Steph's show - that those remains were male.

Knowing what we do of Silvetti's lack of action and outright verbal castration of Kyle for wanting to pursue their find........and I'll have to go back to my notes to try and find his post at BFN as a refresher.........didn't Silvetti tell BFN that the cage was EMPTY?..............my hinky meter just went on red alert.

Knowing what I know of recent conversations regarding the last time Tim was on Steph's show.....................my hinky meter is staying on red alert.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: March 01, 2010, 10:26:01 AM »

HINKY METER...................... ......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.