April 24, 2024, 05:57:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 409634 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: March 01, 2010, 03:13:00 PM »

From Klaas' clip of Steph Watts interview with Tim Miller:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Steph Watts:  Is there any immediate plans to search the ocean, isn’t that sort of like looking for a needle in a haystack at this point in the case.

Tim Miller:  No not really, not with the equipment that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti have, absolutely not.  

In fact two years ago on December 30th we found a fish trap and we was almost positive it was Natalee’s body in that fish trap.  

We dove on it along with the Aruba authorities and then they said they’ve got to contact the Netherlands to see how to preserve it what to do with it and we was all going to dive on it together.  

Aruba authorities dove on it and then six weeks later they said the DNA came back as a male.  

So, did we find Natalee?  I don’t know.  It certainly looked like her clothes in that fish trap and again we know the night that Natalee disappeared the fisherman’s huts was broken into the knife was stolen; the big fish trap was stolen.  

It’s ironic we found one and I’ve actually got the pictures of that... you know what certainly appears to be a body in that fish trap.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Persistence/CageRemains_ArubaReportsMaleDNA_Lia.jpg

BACK-PEDDLING
February 28, 2010
STEPH WATTS RADIOtalkradio: DAVE HOLLOWAY AND TIM MILLER

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=watts-up-with-this

Tim Miller says: we don't know really know we can't say positively sure it
was human remains we've got some pictures that made us wonder

John Silvetti doesn't feel 100% that it was that is why John wants to go back to search
we just got mixed messages on that and perhaps we over-reacted on that
what we seen at the time looked suspcious
I can't say positive one way or another what it was
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: March 01, 2010, 03:14:35 PM »

HE IS IN ARUBA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #962 on: March 01, 2010, 03:14:36 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: March 01, 2010, 03:16:03 PM »

THE COLONOSCOPY TWINS

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: March 01, 2010, 03:27:05 PM »

Could the reason that this particular pond was targeted in Joran's most recent confession was to concur with Dave Holloway and his suspicions early on?  Maybe Joran read ... Aruba: Corruption in Paradise ... prior to fabricating the most recent confession.

IMO ... the plan is well thought out IF there is a first hand witness who willingly implicates himself  and ... a location which a family member had targeted early on.

Janet

+++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 57/58:
  On that same trip, my father-in-law, Melvin Parten, accompanied me at 5:30 a.m. to the island's bird sancturary.   This was where it had been reported that the cadaver dogs had some hits, but it was unclear whether it had been thoroughly searched.  It is twenty acres of waist-high stagnant water and lily pads, whcih we walked through for over three hours looking for clues about Natalee.  We did not realize that the water would be so deep and that the roots of the lily pads would obstruct our efforts to cross or search the water.  Not only would the lily pads obstruct our search, but we also realized that they were strong enough to hold a body down, which made searching the area much more tedious.  Climbing up the bank onto the grass was very difficult.  Our attempts to go through the grass were almost impossible, and we felt that if someone were carrying 105 pound, they could not have gone very far.  We waded around for over three hours until the fatigue and heat set in.  We knew we needed more help to clear this area.  I remembered hearing that Joran had lost his sneakers near McDonalds, which is right next door to the sanctuary.  I almost lost my own shoes walkng through the mud, so I believe that Joran's sneakers may be inthere.

When my father-in-law and I were finished searching, the stench on us was so bad that we had to take the floor mats from the car and put them on the seats to sit on.  We drove straight to the ocean and jumped in to clean the sewage off before going back to wash our clothes.  We had to wash them twice to get the smell out.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: March 01, 2010, 03:43:51 PM »

I've often wondered what the fisherman who lost the trap may say when presented with the trap or photographs...hmmm.

and you might think that Tim or Kyle, or someone, would have said - hey, is this your missing trap? does it look like it resembles your trap even though it's encased with several years worth of barnacle encrustation.

or if the trap is too encrusted and his eyes too blood shot from bath-tub rum - maybe ask, is this the correct dimension...

in my opinion, nothing was done correctly because there was no plan.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #966 on: March 01, 2010, 03:54:33 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: March 01, 2010, 05:23:25 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: March 01, 2010, 05:25:31 PM »

After the end of world war 2 the people lynched Mussolini.
Just a historical fact.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: March 01, 2010, 05:28:13 PM »

Thanks to Carpe, EURobert, Anna, and everyone else who contributed to the translations and posting of information!

After seeing the pics of the balcony, I think this story is BS.  JMO and only MO.  I look forward to hearing what Andre has to say now.

JMO and only MO.

Sorry...but I'm behind in readling....

Lifesong, I agreee, this balcony story is BS.  Maybe she fell and maybe she even fell from a balcony, BUT I don't believe it was this balcony.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: March 01, 2010, 05:30:10 PM »

I think the story of her going over the balcony could be true - except she was trying to escape from them at the time, not dance for them.

I think so too and I agree about his probably kicking her in the head-remember when he told his mother that if she ever showed up he would kick her???  That was so weird to me.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: March 01, 2010, 05:47:43 PM »

I don't like that crack OM Blankin made about American juries.  I really think those people believe that a jury just decides on their own guilt or innocence.

Apparently, they don't understand that the jury is read the law that pertains repeatedly, often given a copy of it and can ask for clarification for any part of it during deliberation.

They seem to think that a jury is at liberty to just make up their minds based on a whim or their own concept of right and wrong.

I think they are opposed to juries as they involve 12 people instead of one very bribable or blackmailable judge.  They don't seem to have any appreciation for the fact that all 12 have to vote guilty and it is hardly done on a lark.

Joran is unstable, out of control and has been linked to at least one disappearance and may well be delusional so why is he not in custody as a danger to himself and/or others?

I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: March 01, 2010, 07:07:13 PM »

Renfro has made here Facebook Wall comments private to only friends now.  Too late as I already captured the inappropriate comments of Anita Hugen van der Sloot:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1588057630

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #973 on: March 01, 2010, 07:19:29 PM »

^5 (high five) Klaasend!  You all are amazing with your sleuthing.  That interview with Tacopina......... unreal.   
Natalee's family deserves closure and justice!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #974 on: March 01, 2010, 07:25:22 PM »

Video of Today Show.  Paul Reynolds (who didn't get a word in) and Joe Taco (who didn't shut up) were both on.

http://www.clipta.com/Video_New_confession_in_Holloway_case__nMzYzMDE1

i don't know how paul could stand even sitting beside that greasy @%$#@

I have a fantasy that Paul slugged Joey T after they went off air. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: March 01, 2010, 07:25:52 PM »

Could the reason that this particular pond was targeted in Joran's most recent confession was to concur with Dave Holloway and his suspicions early on?  Maybe Joran read ... Aruba: Corruption in Paradise ... prior to fabricating the most recent confession.

IMO ... the plan is well thought out IF there is a first hand witness who willingly implicates himself  and ... a location which a family member had targeted early on.

Janet

+++++++

Page 57/58:
  On that same trip, my father-in-law, Melvin Parten, accompanied me at 5:30 a.m. to the island's bird sancturary.   This was where it had been reported that the cadaver dogs had some hits, but it was unclear whether it had been thoroughly searched.  It is twenty acres of waist-high stagnant water and lily pads, whcih we walked through for over three hours looking for clues about Natalee.  We did not realize that the water would be so deep and that the roots of the lily pads would obstruct our efforts to cross or search the water.  Not only would the lily pads obstruct our search, but we also realized that they were strong enough to hold a body down, which made searching the area much more tedious.  Climbing up the bank onto the grass was very difficult.  Our attempts to go through the grass were almost impossible, and we felt that if someone were carrying 105 pound, they could not have gone very far.  We waded around for over three hours until the fatigue and heat set in.  We knew we needed more help to clear this area.  I remembered hearing that Joran had lost his sneakers near McDonalds, which is right next door to the sanctuary.  I almost lost my own shoes walkng through the mud, so I believe that Joran's sneakers may be inthere.

When my father-in-law and I were finished searching, the stench on us was so bad that we had to take the floor mats from the car and put them on the seats to sit on.  We drove straight to the ocean and jumped in to clean the sewage off before going back to wash our clothes.  We had to wash them twice to get the smell out.

I have this part highlighted in my book, Janet.  It gave me chills reading about the smell.  You bet he read it.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: March 01, 2010, 08:27:45 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Page 57/58:

I have this part highlighted in my book, Janet.  It gave me chills reading about the smell.  You bet he read it.

.... or whoever wrote the script for this latest confession.  Somehow ... I do not give Joran credit for putting two and two together.

Hi Sharon/Tx

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: March 01, 2010, 08:49:02 PM »

O/T

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 08:53:25 PM by klaasend » Logged
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: March 01, 2010, 10:00:59 PM »

Pouring sweat all up top...

...but just airing it out down below.

I know he was a lazy sloth...

...but I mean c'monnnnnnn.... ZIP IT UPPPPP. LOSER

Ain't nobody wantin' to  see your little tootsie roll, old man.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: March 01, 2010, 10:19:18 PM »

the UGLY TACO MONSTER has boobs   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Pouring sweat all up top...

...but just airing it out down below.

I know he was a lazy sloth...

...but I mean c'monnnnnnn.... ZIP IT UPPPPP. LOSER

Ain't nobody wantin' to  see your little tootsie roll, old man.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.